Warrior (Ashton Irwin Fanfic)

By lukegirl_5SOS

Kelsey Daniels was known has the nerd of her school, she was bullied by Ashton Irwin the popular guy in her... More

Warrior (Ashton Irwin Fanfic)
Introduction
Chapter 1 "Hell"
Chapter 2 "Goodbye Australia!"
Chapter 3 "Welcome to England"
Chapter 4 "Change"
Chapter 5 "Auditions"
Chapter 6 "Is This Your Girlfriend?"
Chapter 7 "This Cannot Be Happening"
Chapter 8 "Trust"
Chapter 9 "Best Friends Day"
Chapter 10 "Crush"
Chapter 11 "Bunks and Goodbye's"
Chapter 12 "Movie and a Shank"
Chapter 13 "Harold"
Chapter 14 "Breakups and Blades"
Chapter 15 "Twitcam Fun"
Chapter 16 "Winners"
Chapter 17 "Fright"
A/N BIG PROBLEM!!
Chapter 18 "Chatty Man"
Chapter 19 "Familiar People"
Chapter 20 "It's Christmas!"
Chapter 21 "Struggles of Starting Over"
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 22 "Guess Who"
Chapter 23 "Surprises"
Chapter 24 "Pranking"
Chapter 25 "Truth or Dare"
Chapter 26 "Cheeky"
Chapter 27 "5es-o-es"
NOT AN UPDATE..yet ;)
Chapter 28 "Caught"
Chapter 29 "Paris and Emails"
Chapter 30 "Oh No"
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!
ALSO IMPORTANT LOL
Chapter 31 "Oh Shit"
Chapter 32 "Missing"
Chapter 33 "Hospitals"
Chapter 34 "Tears"
Chapter 35 "Choices"
Chapter 36 "Decisions"
IMPORTANT QUESTION
PLEASE READ AIBSKS
Chapter 37 "Amnesia"
Chapter 39 "Back on Track"
SELF PROMO/NEW CHAPTER
Chapter 40 "Catching Feelings"
Ummm
Chapter 42 "Shecagooo"
VERY important
ITS UP
A/N
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 "Warrior"
Epilogue

Chapter 41 "A Long Day"

3.1K 82 16
By lukegirl_5SOS

*Kelsey's POV*

Today's the day the tour continues! I can't wait to be honest, being up on stage, singing my heart out there, jumping around, hearing my fans screaming the lyrics of my songs and making my dreams come alive. It's just incredible. But I'm scared at the same time you know? What if I forget a lyric? What if my voice cracks? What if I trip and fall off stage? What if my voice is terrible and everyone starts 'booing' at me? I keep thinking about the 'what ifs' of this situation.

At the moment I'm eating breakfast with the boys they were all chatting about random things like the concert, a new video game something like that. While I was just sitting there quietly starting to feel really nervous about tonight.

L: "Hey Kelsey. Kels. Kels. Kels. Kels. KELS!!"Luke gets my attention when he yelled.

K: "yeah? What?"I asked snapping the thoughts out of myself.

M: "are you all right? You seem so out of it"

K: "yeah just kinda nervous for tonight"I hesitate to admit it.

C: "don't worry Kels you'll be amazing as always!"he beamed

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

K: "thanks guys"I slightly smiled

We continued eating, once we finished we went back upstairs.

We entered the room and sat down on the couches in front of the telly in the lounge.

K: "so where we going tomorrow?"I asked a tiny bit confused.

A: "Chiago!"he cheered.

I chuckled at his cuteness.

C: "so what should we do now before the show?"

L: "why don't we all go into the bedroom and have sex"he said awkwardly

We all snapped towards him eyes wide.

L: "what?"he asked confused but innocently

We then all bursted out laughing.

L: "what? What did I say?"he asked very lost.

We all feel to the ground still laughing tears nearly pouring out of our eyes.

L: "I'm so confused what.did.i.say?"

We finally calmed down and got up.

K: "oh you are so cute Lukey"I sighed

L: "thanks?"

K: "but no I will not have a fivesome with you guys"I pointed out.

Boys: "awwww"they frowned

A: "but you'd probably look sexy without any cloths"he smirked

K: "PERV!"I laughed

A: "what? It's true! Have you seen yourself?"he put his hands up in defence

I looked down as I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

A: "hey, don't be shy"he said softly as he stepped closer to me lightly lifting my chin up with his two fingers.

A: "you look cute when you blush by the way"he whispered in my ear.

We stared at each other my eyes looking into his beautiful hazel like eyes and his eyes looking into my bright green eyes.

M: "hey lovebirds don't just stand there let's watch a movie!"he snapped us out of our gaze.

We looked at the boys with smirks on all their faces. Ashton and I turned red and looked at our feet at the same time. We looked back up and sat on the couch beside each other.

K: "so what are we watching?"

C: "let's watch The Woman in Black?"he suggested

K: "no I hate horror films!"I whined

L: "to bad!"

I threw him a death glare.

L: "sorry, sorry!"he said afraid I would murder him.

Michael pressed play and I felt scared already even though all it showed was the warnings and shit. I felt myself shaking and shivering.

A: "it's alright I'll protect you from the demons"he whispered into my ear kissing the side of my head as he wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer.

I nuzzled my face into his chest taking in his sent. And damn he smelt good.

~~~~

Every time something scary pops up I would scream and hide my face in Ashton's chest,he would stroke my back for comfort while the lads laugh at me.

K: "dicks!"I pouted.

C: "love ya!"

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the telly.

I sighed and checked the time it was 1:35 and the concert wasn't until 7:30 but sound check was at 2:30.

K: "I'm gonna go get ready for sound check we've got a little under an hour"

I got up and walked to the bathroom and stripped out of my pyjamas and hopped into the shower.

I squeezed some of the shampoo into my hand and massaged it into my scalp. After I washed it off I applied conditioner to my hair mostly the ends and rinsed it all off. Finally I scrubbed body wash onto my whole body and shaved my legs carefully.

Once I completely finished my shower I got out and dried my body wrapping a tower around me. I then blew dry my hair leaving it natural.

I tip toed to the bedroom and picked some cloths and tip toed back to the bathroom.

I slipped on my undergarments and changed into my maroon sweat pants, a singlet and my black patten leather Dr. martens.

I walked back to the lounge and sat next to Ashton checking the time, it was 2:03.

K: "guys it's 2:03 I suggest you get ready"

They all shot up and ran either to the bathroom or the the bedroom.

~~~~~

When they were all ready we jumped into the van making sure we locked the door and had all our things such as wallets and phones.

Once we got there we casually walked in towards the stage and sound check went on.

~~~~~

It was 6:45 and the boys go on in less then an hour. Sound check went great but I still feel a little anxious about my performance with all the 'what if's' haunting me.

For tonight I'm wearing a grey crop top with black leather short sleeves, a black skater skirt and my black Dr. martens. I curled my hear into soft loose ringlets and did a natural makeup look as usual.

I'm with the boys in their dressing room listening to random shit. Then there was a knock on the door.

M: "come on!"he called in a girly voice.

We all laughed as Harry's head popped into the room and ran towards me.

H: "Pretzel!"he cheered crashing me into a tight hug.

K: "hey Haz"I smiled warmly.

H: "we leave tomorrow"he frowned.

K: "I know"I sighed.

H: "hey, look on the bright side we get to see your performance for the first time after you've recovered"

I smiled and nodded. He was right at least they get to see me perform which made me a little more confident have the people I love come watch and support me. I feel blessed.

K: "so when does the tour start?"

H: "next week? Yeah next week"

K: "ooo I wanna watch!"I squealed like a 5 year old.

H: "if you have time then sure"he laughed.

C: "can we watch too?"Calum asked innocently.

H: "if you can, then sure mate"he smiled.

C: "YAY!! BOYS WE MIGHT SEE A CONCERT NEXT WEEK!!"he squealed jumping around.

K: "Cal man up your girl is showing up again!"

He immediately stopped and pouted.

C: "meanie!"he started to fake cry.

K: "aww I'm sowwy Cally!"I ran and hugged him.

C: "it's okay I forgive you"he smiled and pecked my cheek.

H: "well I gotta go and join the others I'll see you soon!"he smiled getting up.

I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead.

K: "later!"

H: "good luck guys, see ya!"he waved as he walked out of the room.

K: "and then there were 5"I giggled.

L: "what should we do while we wait?"

M: "maybe we could play tag?"he suggested.

K: "Brilliant idea Mikey!"

K: "you're it!"I tagged Ashton and ran out of the room.

A: "HEY!"I heard Ashton yell as I ran out.

I ran around backstage of the arena looking for a place to hide. Until I stumbled across an empty dressing room. I walked in shutting the door behind me and examined the room.

It had a big mirror, a long black leather 'L' shaped couch and a love seat. The room was a cream colour with a huge flat screen Telly hung against the wall.

K: "wow"I whispered in amazement.

I felt up the couch and sat down, It felt very soft I could just fall asleep.

Then I heard a familiar voice say..

..: "YOU'RE IT!"

It was Ashton's.

M: "aww shit!"I heard Michael groan.

I heard footsteps running down the hallway. Luckily it was past the door so no one could find me.

*5 minutes later*

A couple of minutes later someone walked into the room.

It was Luke.

L: "there you are!"

L: "we've been looking all over for you! I thought you were kidnap or something!" His eyes were blood shot and looked like he was crying.

K: " oh my gosh I'm so sorry Luke! But I'm okay see! I'm still here"I pulled him into a tight hug and kissed the top of his head.

We got up and left the room, making our way to the 5sos dressing room. When we got there the boys looked very upset but when they saw me, the shot up and ran towards me, tackling me with hugs and kisses.

C: "we thought you are gone"he sniffled.

K: "it's okay guys I'm here"I cooed.

~~~~~

After a few minutes they calmed down. I felt guilty for hiding even though we were playing a game.

I looked at the time it said 7:22 wow! That was fast.

A: "we're on in less than ten minutes"he grinned.

M: "Yayy!"he cheered.

I giggled.

L: "let's go and head back stage"he announced.

The boys agreed and left the room, Ashton stopped before he was out the door and turned around.

A: "you coming?"

I smiled and nodded my head getting up from the couch. Joining the others and walked down the long hallway.

We stopped at the side of the stage where no one can see us. I looked at the time, it was 7:27.

A: "guys, let's play a fuckin, rocking show tonight"

The boys cheered and danced around. I giggled at how they were dancing, I noticed Calum was twerking?

K: "what the hell are you doing Calum?"I laughed.

C: "twerking"he said in a 'duh' tone.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

K: "I meant why are you twerking"

C: "why? You jealous??"he smirked.

K: "why would I be jealous of twerking?"

C: "because I'm better than you and I have a bigger ass than you"he smirked.

K: "I don't like big bums, they bother me"I frowned.

K: "and no I don't care if you're better than me or not at twerking"I chuckled.

C: "well then never mind. I DIDN'T SAY A WORD!"

K: "whatever you say"

A: "okay we are oonnnnn"

A: "NOW!"he yelled.

And with that they ran onstage.

K: "they didn't even say bye"I pouted to myself.

~~~~~

The boys have just finished their part of the concert and now they are running off stage all sweaty. Michael with his guitar, Calum with his bass, Luke with is guitar and last but not least Ashton with his drum sticks.

K: "good job mates!"I cheered.

They all leaned in for a hug, but I stepped back.

K: "Nuh-uh! You lads are all sweaty and I'm all clean, I do not want to look like a slob and smell bad tonight!"

They rolled their eyes and all high-fived me.

They all said their good lucks and jogged to the showers after putting away their instruments.

I let out a deep breath.

K: "I can do this"I whispered proudly to myself.

I grabbed my microphone. Once I got my cue to go on stage I skipped on stage with a massively bright and beautiful smile waving to the crowd as they cheered and screamed.

K: "Bonjour Paris!"

K: "this on is called Almost Is Never Enough"

"I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show

'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough
So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough

If I could change the world overnight
There'd be no such thing as goodbye
You'd be standing right where you were
And we'd get the chance we deserve

Try to deny it as much as you want
But in time our feelings will show

'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough
We were so close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me, the way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough

Oh, oh baby, you know, you know, baby
Almost, baby, is never enough, baby
You know

And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show

'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough (is never enough, babe)
We were so close to being in love (so close)
If I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you (babe)
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was (baby)
But almost is never enough

Oh, oh baby, you know, you know, baby
Almost is never enough baby
You know"

I noticed Aunt Maddie, Zayn, Cher, Jake, Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry all cheering and jumping around. Which caused me to giggle and wave at them.

And the concert went on with confidence and passion...

~~~~~

After the concert I thanked the crowd and ran off stage happy as ever. I can't believe it! I didn't screw one single note or harmony up! I should get an award. It feels just like the good old but nerve racking days.

I noticed the boys were all nice and clean wearing band t-shirts, skinny jeans and converse or vans. They also had giant smiles on their faces. So I casually walked towards them with my regular facial expression (basically a soft straight face). By the time I was in front of them they gave me a 'sooo?' look. Then right there on that spot I was jumping around squealing like a little girl that just got a new Barbie doll. They came to their scenes that everything went perfect and I had an amazing time and started jumping around cheering with me. We all got weird looks from the arena workers and body guards, some of their expressions were amusement and some were like 'what the fuck is wrong with these kids?'. But guess what? We didn't care!

We finally cooled down and panted from that little dance party or whatever you want to call it! I decided I should take a shower because I felt gross.

K: "well I need to get my shower done so brb! I'll see you in your dressing room?"

They nodded and we made our way to our dressing rooms.

All the dressing rooms had their own bathroom so it gives everyone more privacy and it just makes like 10 times easier!

I quickly grabbed my cloths, towel and walked over to my bathroom. I stripped all my cloths off and stepped into the shower and I did my usual shower routine.

After that lovely shower I changed into a burgundy red "I'm not a morning person" top, denim distressed high waisted shorts and white low cut converse. I quickly lee dry my hair and crimped my hair with my bed head waver I brought with me. Minutes later I finished my hair and applied a few coats of mascara and put on my EOS mint lip balm. I grabbed my phone slipping it into my back pocket and placed a piece of gum into my mouth in case I had bad breath.

I skipped over to the boys dressing room. Once I got there I opened the door to see all the boys on their phones sitting either on the couch or on the floor.

K: "get off your phones boys! I know we all love our phones but let's do something"

They groaned and shut their phones of putting them in their pockets.

K: "good, now what do you lads wanna do?"

A: "why don't we get out of here and grab some food, I'm starved"

M: "I agree"

C: "me too!"

L: "me three!"

K: "then it's settled"

L: "what food place?"

M: "PIZZA!"Michael cheered.

C: "of course"he rolled his eyes.

M: "c'mon you can never get enough of pizza!"

C: "true, TO THE PIZZA PLACE!"he announced heroically.

We all laughed and walked out of the room and down the VERY long hall way. As we walked down to hands covered my eyes.

...: "guess who?"a strange but very familiar voice said mysteriously.

K: "Alex Gaskarth is that you?"

The boys chuckled.

Z: "no, it is I Zayn Malik from One Direction and One Kelsey!"

I immediately turned around and jumped into his arms.

K: "Zaynie poo!"I squealed as he picked me up and span us around.

Z: "the one and only"he said with a cheeky smile.

The boys snickered at the name 'Zaynie poo' from behind me.

K: "oh shut up ya lil' shits"

Z: "yeah, you're just jealous because you guys don't have awesome nicknames"

I giggled.

Z: "great performance by the way love!"he grinned.

K: "thanks babe!"

Z: "what you and the lads up to?"

K: "well we're headed to the pizza place? You wanna join?"

Z: "that's alright I have to pack up for tomorrow"

K: "oh yeah"I frown.

Z: "Don't worry we'll see each other again and Skype everyday"

I nodded.

K: "well I better go I'm hungry"

Z: "alright have fun babe, I love you!"he gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

K: "I love you too"I kissed his chin because he was pretty tall so I could reach him as much.

Z: "later lads!"he waved to the boys and they waved back.

Zayn and I hugged one last time and walked away.

K: "let's go?"

They nodded and we continued walking.

A: "what's up with you and Zayn?"Ashton asked annoyed.

L: "you and Zayn seem pretty close, aye?"

K: "well yeah we're best friends"

M: "but he means REALLY close"

K: "we did use to date and all"I said quietly.

C: "what happened after?"

K: "we didn't feel any sparks so we broke up but still kept our friendship strong"

C: "awww!"

I laughed at Calum's girlyness.

I noticed Ashton roll his eyes in annoyance.

'Whats gotten his knickers in a bunch?'i thought to myself.

I just shrugged it off as we got into the black van and drove off to the nearest pizza place.

~~~~~

Once we got there I jumped out of the car and ran towards the restaurant, whilst the boys were laughing behind me. I even got some stares and looks from strangers thinking I'm some sort of crazy person!

The host and the front of the pizza place asked how many people and I told him 5, so he lead me to a booth and I took a seat and shouted for a waitor or waitress, Who came 2 minutes later.

She looked like she was in her mid twenties and asked what I wanted.

K: "I'll have one large pepperoni pizza, one medium BBQ chicken pizza and one medium Hawaiian pizza with a side of cheesy bread sticks please"I smiled

Waitress: "and your drinks, love?"

K: "umm I'll get back to you when my friends come but I'll have a water please"I told her politely.

She nodded and walked away.

Finally the four boys came and sat down. Luke next to me with Michael beside him, Ashton in front of my and Calum beside Ashton. The booth was quite big so we all fit perfectly.

Then the waitress came back with my drink.

Waitress: "so what drinks can I get you boys?"

C: "four cokes please!"he grinned.

Waitress: "four cokes coming up!"

M: "so what'd you order Kels?"

K: "that's for me to know and you to find out Mikey"I winked.

Then the waitress came with the cokes and cheesy bread sticks!

We all said 'thank you' or 'thanks' and began eating the bread sticks.

L: "it takes like heaven"he moaned.

A: "I agree and this is just the appetizers"

We all laughed.

~~~~~

For a couple minutes we joked around shared cheesy stories whist we waited for the pizzas to arrive.

Eventually they did, the waitress placed them on our table and we thanked her.

M: "wow, pepperoni, BBQ chicken and Hawaiian, nice choice Kelsey"he nodded in approval.

K: "I try"

We laughed and tug in.

~~~~~

C: "best dinner ever!"he exclaimed.

We all agreed and Ashton asked for the check.

The total came to $32.28. I took out my wallet and was about to take out some money to help pay but Ashton beat me to it and placed a 50 dollar bill in the little check booklet.

K: "hey!"I yelled.

A: "what?"he asked as if he didn't do anything.

K: "why did you pay for that?"

A: "pay for what?"he asked innocently.

K: "the check"

A: "what check?"

K: "Ashton"I said sternly.

A: "sorry"he laughed well, giggled and put his hands up in defence.

K: "how about I pay you back, how much?"

A: "babe, don't worry about it"

My heart fluttered when he called me 'babe'.

K: "at least let me pay you back some how"

A: "alright, fine"he gave up.

K: "so what do you want me to do?"

A: "I'll think about and let you know"

I nodded in approval.

L: "let's go?"

We agreed and made our way to the van and drove to the hotel.
______________________________________

A/N
I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

IT WAS SOOO LONG OMG!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
@cjg.xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.2K 25
Ariana is Luke's sister and he hates her, she is constantly bullied by him and his friends, she is driven until she begins to self harm, will anythin...
121 0 20
After a tragic change in her life, she's gotta find a place where she belongs. Her group of friends try to help her, but one tries more then the othe...
64.8K 2.5K 41
It's their freshman year in high school. Tay, Piper, and Cassie are getting bullied by Calum, Ashton, and Luke. But what happens when the girls find...
17.2K 1.1K 68
Laura is a broken girl, she has no family and is in an abusive relationship. When she runs away to stay with Ashton Irwin it quickly becomes clear th...