BTS One Shots | Pt 1

By shxnx_

- ̗̀the jimin effect ̖́- #LOVE_YOURSELF 『 r a n k s 』 Seventeen One Shots #14 in Fanfiction #27 in S... More

Author's note
Jung Kook: Confession
Jin: Fever catching
Rap Monster: I'll always protect you
Jimin: Winter hug
Suga: A little bit of love
J-Hope: Love cafe
Jung Kook: Dating trial?
V: More than a friend
Jung Kook: I love you too
Suga: I'm here
Rap Monster: Chocolate brown orbs?
Suga: Soft and sweet lips
Jung Kook: Balcony confession!
Jung Kook: Fluff!
V: 'Sick' marriage proposal
Jung Kook: Sacrifice
V: Thousands of ice cream and love
Jung Kook: Kiss me
V: Forever love
Jimin: Not jagiya, but yeobo
J-Hope: I have always wanted to protect you
Jin: I'm glad that you are here for me
Jung Kook: Fated
Jimin: Oppa, saranghae
Jin: Erased
Suga: I'll never let you suffer again
Rap Monster: Bestfriends to couples
V: Love hurts
J-Hope: Why now
Jimin: Dream or nightmare
Rap Monster: Truthful lies
V: Boy In Luv
Author's Note

Suga: I love you no matter what you are

15.5K 390 256
By shxnx_

Your eyes litted up the second you saw Suga stepping into the kitchen. But he definitely was not as cheery as you, he practically looked half-dead-half-alive.

"Yoon Gi oppa!" you exclaimed, running to hug him but stop.

You stared at your palms stained with flour and pouted. "Sorry oppa, I can't hug you now. But I promise I'll give you a hug later!"

Suga nodded, his face dead with no expression.

You raised your brows in confusion and spoke. "Oppa, is something borthering you?"

"Ani." Suga said, forcing a small smile but failed.

"Arh... You must be very tired after working the whole week without rest. The cookies will be ready soon!" you cheered, sticking to your usually happy self despite knowing that something was really wrong.

Suga let out a deep sigh as he walked away, leaving you alone in the kitchen instead of helping you like he always did. You watched him left, heading back to his room soulessly. You closed your eyes for a moment as a sigh left your lips.

***

"Oppa! It's done!" you exclaimed, placing the tray gently down on the dining table.

You grinned in satisfaction as you admired your work, finally accomplishing your misson. You began laying the fresh cookies on a clean plate, of course it was only for Suga.

"Oppa!" you called out again as you stepped out of the kitchen.

You stopped when Suga walked past you, dragging a huge luggage.

"O-oppa, w-what's this?" you stuttered, eyes fluttering in confusion.

"Let's break up." Suga said.

Your lips parted in disbelief as the plate fell to the floor, the broken pieces splattering all over. Suga glanced down as his eyes widened, some pieces had already cut your toes.

"S-So Eun--"

Before he could stop you, you stepped on the broken pieces and kneeled down in front of him, oblivious of the pain.

"No... N-no, Yoon Gi oppa... W-why are you doing this to me?" you cried as tears threatened to fall as you clutched tightly onto his hand. "I-I can change for me, y-you tell me what's wrong with me...! Which part of me do you not like? I--"

"So Eun! Stop! Y-you're injured!" Suga growled, grabbing your arms tightly.

Your eyes widened as you glanced down. You saw your bare feet pierced deep with broken pieces of ceremic and cuts on your toes. You whimpered as you began feeling the burning pain. Tears fall as you grabbed onto Suga's arms.

"O-oppa... I-it's not pain at all! As long as you don't leave me, this pain doesn't mean anything!" you bawled, tears flooding your eyes.

"No, So Eun, it's not something that this can replace. It's-- Forget it, we have to get you to hospital now!" Suga grunted in frustration.

You blinked your eyes, starting to get dizzy as your grip on his arms losened. Suga's scream echoed in your mind. And soon, you were drown in the depth of darkness.

***

You woke up, finding yourself laying soulessly in the hospital ward. You sat up, glancing frantically for Suga. And there he was, his face buried in his folded arms which laid on the edge of your bed. You panted softly and let out a breath of relief. Thank god.

You lifted your weak hand, laying it gently on his hair, stroking his caremel hair softly. Suga fidgetted, turning his head as he picked himself up. Tears welled up in your eyes as you gave a frail smile.

"Yoon Gi oppa..." you croaked. "Y-you won't leave me right...?"

Suga pulled back from you and stood up, turning his back on you.

You gasped and immedkately grabbed his wrist tightly, not willing to let him go. "N-no! Y-Yoon Gi, p-please, tell me what's wrong! I-I don't know what happen and--"

"It's my fault! It's all my fault, So Eun!" Suga snapped, turning back to face you. "So stop asking!"

You gave a blank expression as you froze there, speechless.

Suga sighed as he quickly left you. Your eyes widened as you snapped out of your daze. You laid your feet flat on the floor, feeling the strong pain pierce through your body. You bit your lip, tasting blood as you made your way, stumbling out of the ward. You pushed open the door, already sweating as you leaned against the wall for support. You glanced around, looking for Suga but he was already nowhere to be seen.

"Yoon Gi!" you cried as you collapsed to the floor.

Suga paused as he heard your voice. He turned around, his eyes immediately went to the door of your ward, only to find you kneeling at the door. He clenched his fists, having the strong urge to help you up. It hurt when he loves you, yet could not protect you.

"Yoon Gi...!" you bawled as you dropped your head to the floor, laying there pathetically as tears flooded your face. "Why... Oppa... Why are you leaving me...suddenly...? What happened..."

***

You opened your eyes, finding yourself facing the full-length window of the hospital. The curtain was blocking the light from coming in, and there a figure stood, his back facing you.

You gasped and immediately sat up. "Yoon Gi oppa!"

Suga turned around, facing you with a saddened expression.

"O-oppa...! Don't leave me this time!" you pleaded, clutching tightly onto the bedsheets.

Suga slowly approached you and took your cold hand in his, warming you with his heat.

"I...I did wrong..." Suga spoke in disappointment. "I-I betrayed you."

Your eyes widened as your heart hammered.

"Tell me." you breathed.

"I...I-I got a girl pregnant." Suga said, looking away in guilt as he dropped your hand.

You felt your world being torn apart. You choked and clutched onto your shirt. You stared at the perso  standing in front of you, he could not be lying.

"Why... How..." you spoke.

"I-it was a party... I drank too much. And...I was suppose to bring Jung Kook's girlfriend home since he had to go earlier. B-but...I-I...ended up..." Suga confessed, burying his face deep in his palms.

You gasped and let your gaze wander in disbelief. "Y-you're not lying, are you?"

Suga shook his head silently.

"S-so...what's gonna happen to her?" you asked, staring at him earnestly.

"I-I don't know... I really don't know...!" Suga cried, falling onto the floor with his knees on the floor. "J-Jung Kook...H-he already taught me a lesson... But...t-the baby...I don't know if Jung Kook is going to make Anna keep it..."

You closed your eyes as tears fall.

"I'm sorry..." Suga mumbled.

"S-since you were the one who got her pregnant, i-it's your responsibility to take care of her." you spoke softly.

"So Eun...!" Suga gasped loudly in shock.

"Oppa... It's a mess you made by accident, but you still have to be responsible." you said, tears falling.

"B-but what about you?!" Suga cried. "I can't--"

"Be what you were doing yesterday, leaving me alone and going away before even saying a goodbye." you snapped codly.

"So Eun..." Suga sobbed.

"Y-you...better apologise to Jung Kook." you said before hiding yourself under the bed, crying silently.

***

Months had passed. Not a single thing heard from Suga. You sat on the sofa, the television playing your favourite drama, yet you were not even in the mood to watch it. You were practically dead without Suga. You thought of him whenever it was, and dreamt of him when you were asleep.

Your eyes flickered when the door creaked open. And there he was, standing right there, facing you with a slight smile on his face. Your eyes widened so wide as your lips parted in disbelief.

"So Eun." How much you had missed this voice of his. Husky and strong as before, he looked more matured and sensible.

You stood up, staring blankly as Suga continued to approach you. Before you knew it, you were wrapped in his strong arms, again, just like before.

"Babe... I missed you." Suga mumbled, his hot breath tickling your neck.

"W-what are you even doing?!" you panicked and pushed him away. "You're not suppose to be here!"

"It was all a mistake, So Eun. But...that baby wasn't mine. It...was just a mistake." Suga said. "That baby was Jung Kook's not mine."

"What about...t-that day when you bed Anna?!" you cried, tears rushing as you remembered the bad memories once again.

"I'm sorry... I-I really did...bed her." Suga said, closing his eyes for a moment. "I'm sorry. Really. But it was an accident, So Eun, I-I was drunk. Please...believe me."

You continued to be dazed as Suga grabbed your wrists, holding on one of his knees. Your eyes widened as you gasped. He let go of one of your wrists, taking out a diamond ring from his pocket.

"I'm not the innocent Yoon Gi you know the first day you met me anymore, but my love for you never faded, it will only grow stronger as time pass. Will you, forgive me and be mine forever?" Suga spoke, a small smile creeping onto his lips.

A smile tugged your lips as you found yourself accepting his mistakes. You nodded frantically as Suga grinned widely, fitting the ring in the rightful finger. You beamed as Suga stood up, hugging you tight.

"I'll never leave you."

"I'll love you no matter what you are."

Hohoho. Suga seems too sweet in this. LOL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 15.5K 200
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 (𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥) .... 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘥𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
860K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
353 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
396K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...