Tissues-Taegi [Complete]

By WhyYouGotNoJams

[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 20

2K 95 18
By WhyYouGotNoJams

"Penny for your thoughts?" Baekhyun watched him twirl around his pencil, face blank.

Baekhyun, Yugyeom, and Taehyung were sitting in the back of the class, talking quietly. It was a make up day, meaning they had all day to get missing work in.

"He's just nervous," Yugyeom smirked, "Meeting your boyfriend's parents for the first time does that,"

Baekhyun spit out his water all over the table, "Excuse me?"

"Should've come to the party, bitch. You would know what's going on,"

"I was working,"

"You told me you would be there!"

"I lied bitch, get over it,"

"Whatever,"

Taehyung pushed his work away, sighing heavily.

"So who's the lucky guy"

"Y-"

"None of his business," Yugyeom glared, "He didn't even show up so he doesn't deserve to know,"

"Well he's p-picking me up in like 10 minutes s-so it doesn't matter,"

Yoongi had texted him in class, saying his parents couldn't make it to dinner, only to lunch. He had then emailed his next few teachers, saying he was unable to make it due to a doctors appointment.

"Then he can suffer for 10 more minutes!"

Baekhyun pouted, "Taehyungie,"

"What?" He asked, playing a game on his phone. Anything to calm him down, stop him from freaking out.

"Help me, make him stop being mean!"

"Yugyeom, s-stop it,"

Baekhyun grinned, "HA! My baby loves me,"

Taehyung snorted, "I think you m-mean-"

"You mean my baby, and he does not love you,"

~~~~

People stared as he walked through the halls. It wasn't everyday that Min Yoongi showed up to school.

In fact, he never did.

The girls drooled over him, his cold demeanor, and his leather jackets. Some guys did too, though most looked down, scared.

"Min Yoongi,"

"Hey Minho," He stopped, hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?"

People gasped when he said, "I'm picking up my boyfriend, not that it's any of your business,"

He ignored everyone and made his way to Taehyung's class, the teacher not even blinking when the door slammed open.

A frown appeared when he heard Baekhyun talking.

"You mean my baby, and he does not love you," He mumbled, kissing the top of Taehyung's head.

"Hi Yoonie," Taehyung smiled.

"Hey baby, you ready to go?"

"Mhm, j-just need to grab my stuff,"

Yoongi scoffed, "As if I'd let you carry your own stuff,"

Taehyung shrugged, waving bye to the stunned Baekhyun and the grinning Yugyeom as Yoongi snatched his stuff to throw over his shoulder.

The younger tried not to listen to the voices he knew were coming, more rumors and more insults.

"He's whoring around with everyone,"

"How did he get Yoongi oppa? That slut,"

Yoongi stopped abruptly, making Taehyung walk into his back.

"Yoongi?"

"One more word about my boyfriend," Yoongi's voice was loud, bouncing around the halls, "And you'll regret it,"

"Ah, I should've guessed the little whore was yours," Minho smirked, "Ever since I ruined your little date,"

"Minho, I'd suggest you shut up,"

"What are you going to do? Beat me up?"

Taehyung sighed, knowing that's exactly what Yoongi was going to do.

And Yoongi didn't disappoint.

He took one step forward before grabbing Minho's collar, pulling him down while bringing his knee up.

The students around him gasped, watching the blood pour from Minho's nose.

"Talk about my baby again, I dare you," Yoongi whispered, punching him in the jaw.

Minho spit out blood, "A fucking whore, that's all he is,"

Yoongi gripped his arm tightly.

"Is he a good fuck? Is that why you're with him?" Minho smirked, "I tried to fuck him, you know,"

The blonde narrowed his eyes, looking back at his boyfriend for conformation.

"Yugyeom s-saved me," He looked down, frowning.

Minho was thrown to the ground, Yoongi stepping on him on the way back to Taehyung, stepping on him again as he grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled him towards the exit.

He gently pushed Taehyung to the wall outside, "Baby,"

"I'm s-sorry! I w-was embarrassed b-because I c-can't defend myself and I t-thought you would be mad-"

"Why would I ever be mad?" Yoongi asked softly, lifting up his chin.

"I d-don't know!"

"Do you want to just go back to mine? I can tell my parents I'm sick,"

Taehyung shook his head, trying to dry up the tears in his eyes. "I'm fine,"

"Baby don't lie to me," He frowned.

"I'm n-not lying, I'm f-fine, I promise,"

Yoongi sighed, "I don't believe you. And I think we need to talk,"

"No! I promise! Please,"

"Baby no, you're lying, and hid a very big thing from me,"

Taehyung shook his head, "No, no,"

"We just need to talk baby, nothing bad. I just want to talk to you,"

The younger sniffled, resting his head on the wall.

Yoongi smiled, kissing his collarbone, "Want to drive?"

Taehyung tried to laugh, "I a-almost c-crashed trying to drive t-the other d-day, why w-would you let me a-again?"

"Because you had fun. It's not like you really could crash, I'll be right there,"

"Yoongi,"

"Yeah kitten?"

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

~~~~

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "No mom,"

Taehyung tried to contain his giggles, digging his face in the soft blankets.

"Wait, no. No, seriously don't," Yoongi sounded panicky, "No, you don't need to come here, I'm not that sick, it's fine- and she hung up,"

He looked to Taehyung with a nervous smile, "So my mom's coming. I'm sorry, she's crazy. I told her I was sick and that I couldn't make it, and she freaked out and said she was coming over to make me soup,"

Taehyung smiled, "I told you, I'm fine, it's alright,"

Yoongi sighed, pulling the younger onto his lap, "I know you are now, but before you were almost hysterical,"

"Pft, you don't know me," Taehyung denied, playing with his sweater paws,

"Oh I do know you," Yoongi smirked, nosing at his jawline, "So kitten, what should we do for the next hour?"

Taehyung almost purred when Yoongi started playing with his hair, melting into the elder, "Sleep,"

Yoongi smiled, grabbing a few blankets to lay over them, "Alright kitten, sleep well,"

He hummed, clutching onto Yoongi's shirt as he drifted off.

Yoongi sighed when someone knocked on the door an hour later, he knew it was his mother.

He picked up his phone and called her, "It's open mom, be quiet please,"

Yoongi's mother came flying in with a worried look, while his dad dragged behind with arms full of groceries.

"Baby are you alright? Do you have a fever?" She asked, taking off her shoes.

"No. I'm not sick,"

She stilled, "What?"

"I lied because my boyfriend was having a bad day and I felt it wasn't a great time for you guys to meet,"

"Your whatfriend?" His dad asked.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey hoes 1153 words

i has 3 assignments from alegbra 2 and 4 assignments from geometry. due tonight. i havent stared :)

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.8K 50
Where the nerd and the bully fall for each other without even noticing it •Genres: smut, fluff, high school au, bullies •Pairing: Yoonkook, Vminhope...
680K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
2.4K 120 15
Taehyung was a depressed young adult losing all hope and faith in life, before running into what he would go on to call his reason... ~A Taekook ff c...
92.7K 3.9K 87
Jeon Jungkook is a rich brat feared by everyone - even his teachers. But what happens one day - when the geeky boy - Kim Taehyung makes him apologize...