Better Together

By crazymedicos

The best relation are believed to begin unexpectedly and people who are meant to be happen against all odds o... More

Character sketch
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41 A
CHAPTER - 41 B
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48 B
CHAPTER - 49 A
CHAPTER - 49 B
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER - 58
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 48 A

68 16 0
By crazymedicos

Girls Hostel Room :

Ruhi:-"I think we should be happy that we know who the person is."

Inaaya:-"Yes, now we should sit and think about what to do."

Adhya:-"What's there to think, we know who it is, so we have to just go and tell to boys, later Prithvi can handle however he wants to."

Pihu:-"But didn't we decide to not to tell guys?"

Ruhi:-"That was when we didn't know who the real culprit was, but now we know that who is he, I feel it's better to tell them."

Adhya:-"So, when should we tell them?"

Inaaya:-"Tomorrow would be good I guess, we need some time to wrap things around our heads, and even prepare ourselves to answer there questions."

Ruhi:-"Yes, we should tell them tomorrow."

Pihu:-"Ohk, so are you guys staying back?"

Adhya:-"Nope, I need to leave, I have to attend one of my school friends birthday party, so..."

Inaaya:-"I'll stay back, as such I have nothing to do at home."

Pihu:-"And Adhya don't forget to collect your mom's phone."

Adhya:-"Shit... Thanks yaar Pihu😘, I totally forgot about that thing."

Pihu:-"I knew it... you would forget, that's the reason, I reminded it."

Adhya smiles to that.

Adhya:-"You are a life saviour bro."(saying that she hugs Pihu)

Girls accompany Adhya till parking lot and come back after she leaves.

                 ***************

XYZ Pub,

Adhya is seen partying with her friends. She excuses herself saying that she needs to use washroom, after coming out of washroom she notices.

Adhya's POV :

(Looking at two people who are arguing, she notices that one of them is the culprit)

What is he doing here? And why is he arguing with that person? I think I should hide somewhere and hear what they are talking, maybe even I should record their convo, what if we find some clue out of it.

(Adhya hides somewhere, she takes out her phone and records the conversation)

What the hell I am not able to hear what they are talking because of this music, what should I do now?
Wait let me call these girls and tell them that he is here.

(Adhya takes out her phone to call girls, she realises that there is no signal here, so she tells her friends that she is leaving and comes to parking lot to call girls and inform them.)

**POV** ends

Phone convo :

Adhya:-" Ruhi, are you guys there together."

Ruhi:-"Yes, we are."

Pihu:-Have you came from party, Adhya?"

Adhya - "I am at pub and...." (She stops speaking further as she feels that someone is following her. So,  she turns around and checks her surroundings. She finds no one and by feeling scared she runs towards her car)

Inaaya:-"Adhya... Adhya... are you there?"

Adhya:"Yeah" (Says panting heavily)

Ruhi: " What happend? And why are you panting?" (Asks as she feels something was not right)

Adhya:-Girls... I have seen him here at pub arguing with someone about some deal."

Pihu:-"What are you sure Adhya, did you see him clearly?"

Adhya:-"Haan yaar its him, I have seen properly."

Inaaya:-"Adhya first get the fuck out of there... I don't feel its safe..." (She says feeling tensed about Adhya.)

Adhya:-" Haan I was about to-"

Adhya's voice cut off in middle as someone comes from back and closes her nose with handkye. Adhya tries to freeing herself from that person during which muffled voices can be heard, girls hear those voices."

Pihu:-(panicking) "Adhya are you there?"

Inaaya:-"Adhya can you hear, is everything ok?"

(Suddenly they hear a thud sound as if something or someone has fallen down."

Ruhi:-(yells) "Adhya what happened?"

Superior:-"Hello girls, how are you, recognised me?" (He laughs evilly)

Pihu:-"Why do you have Adhya's phone?"

Inaaya:-"Where's Adhya?"

Ruhi:-"Speak out, god damnit , what have you done to Adhya?" (She shouts as she is  scared about Adhya's condition)

Superior:-"Relax girls, nothing much I just made your dear friend unconscious, nothing much I have done."

Inaaya:-(yells) "Why did you do that?"

Superior:-"Don't yell, your friend is with me, remember that before saying anything. Also, I am sure you guys would have some other evidences against me so, I want you guys to come with those evidences. Anything extra if you guys would do, remember that I will kill her without a second thought." (He said mercilessly)

Pihu:-"Please don't do anything to her, we will do what ever you say." she said with tears in her eyes. 

Superior:-"That's good and no police involvement. What to do, I will call again and tell you guys."

Saying that he cuts the call.

                ****************

Hostel Room :

Pihu:- "He kidnapped our Adhya bro." she says while crying.

Ruhi:-(hugs Pihu)"don't cry Pihu... we have to be strong for Adhya." she says wiping her own tears.

Inaaya:-"Guys, nothing will happen to her, we will save her no matter what happens." she says with determination.

Ruhi:-" Yeah....What do we do now?"

Pihu:-"First let's pack all the evidences and keep." (Saying that Pihu starts keeping all the evidences in a bag.)

Inaaya:-"I think we should go to pub once."

Ruhi:-"But what's the use if we go there?" 

Inaaya:-"Maybe we can find something over there."

Pihu:-"Ohk."

Girls quickly come to parking lot and leave in a hurry, which is seen by Rohit. Rohit calls Ruhi to check if everything is alright but her phone is busy. He calls Arnav to know if everything is alright, guessing that maybe Inaaya would have told him something.

Phone convo,

Arnav:-"Hey Rohit."

Rohit:-" Arnav is everything alright?"

Arnav:-"Yes, everything is alright, but why did you ask?"he asks being confused.

Rohit:-"I have just seen Ruhi, Inaaya and Pihu rush out of college at this hour and they looked really tensed. By the time I would call them, they left."

Arnav:-"Are you trying to say that they would have been in some problem."

Rohit:-"I felt, so why don't you check with Inaaya, I will try calling Ruhi."

Arnav:-"Ohk, I will call her, then I will inform you."

Arnav hangs up the call and calls Inaaya to check whether everything is ok.

Meanwhile inside car,

Ruhi is driving the car, with Inaaya beside her and Pihu is sitting at the back.

Pihu:-"Guys I feel, we should tell boys, they may help us. We cannot put ourself into risk as we have  to save Adhya in any circumstances. What in case, all of us will land into problem we need someone to help us out."

Ruhi:-"Yes even I was thinking he same, I feel we should tell it to guys, he is really very dangerous, we cannot tackle him in our own, we need someone else's help."

Inaaya:-"Definitely taking there help would be better, but what if our phones are tapped? And he knows that we have informed guys, he may harm Adhya." (She says being concerned about Adhya's condition)

Pihu:-"Even that's a point, but if we inform them, atleast if  that he tries doing something to us, we know that they have got our back and may help us, I think we should."

Inaaya:-"Ohk, then we shall inform them."

Inaaya unlocks her phone to call Arnav but at the same time Arnav calls her.

Inaaya:-"Guys Arnav called."

Pihu:-"Put it on speaker."

(Inaaya picks up the call and puts it on speaker)

Arnav:-"Innu, is everything alright? Rohit has seen you, Ruhi and Pihu rush out of college in hurry."

Inaaya:-"Arnav first please don't freak out, I know what I am going to say is a little shocking, but......"

Arnav:-"Can you just come to point Innu." (Says loosing his patience)

Inaaya:-"Adhya is kidnapped." (She tells him)

Arnav:-"Whatttt, do you even realise what are you saying?"

Inaaya:-"Yeah Arnav I know..... and  that's the truth."

Arnav:-"When did she get kidnapped and how do you guys know?" (He asks being totally confused)

Inaaya:-"She got kidnapped around a hour back from XYZ Pub and we are heading over there."

Arnav:-"Can you please be a bit more specific."

Ruhi:-"Why don't we add Rohit in this call, he has been calling me continuously."

Arnav:-"Ohk, add him, I will add Prithvi."

Prithvi and Rohit are added to this conference call.

Prithvi:-"All ok guys? and why Adhya is not on the call?" somewhere he is feeling that something terrible has happened.

Arnav:-"Nothing is alright, Adhya is kidnapped."

Silence.... what he got in response was silence....

Arnav:-"Are you there?"

Prithvi:-"What the hell?"

Rohit:-"When did this happen?"

Girls narrate them everything that has hall post Inaaya birthday celebrations, how they found out someone was there to who is the real one.

Rohit:-"I can't believe it's him."

Prithvi:-"You guys knew everything but didn't find the need to tell us." (He yells at them seeing  there carelessness)

Arnav:-"Innu, why didn't you tell me about it?"

Inaaya:-"We didn't know what to do, how to react, in fact when we got to know who it is, we were coming to tell to you guys tomorrow, but by then this happened."  (She tells him at the end she started to cry)

Arnav:-"Innu please stop crying... if you people informed us before this wouldn't have happened."

Pihu:-"Guys, whatever has happened we can't change that, maybe we are wrong doing that but now it's not time to see who is right and who is wrong, Adhya is important."

Prithvi:-"Obvious Adhya is important, we cannot let anything happen to her. We have to save her and I know nothing will happen to her, I will not let anything happen to her." (He says and he makes a promise in his heart to not let anything happen to her)

Rohit:-"So, where are you guys right now?"

Ruhi:-"In another 15 mins we will reach pub."

Arnav:-"Wait for us over there we will come soon."

Prithvi:-"If you guys find something inform me ASAP." (He says by sitting in his car and drives towards pub)

** Call ** ends

Girls reach pub after 15 mins and park the car.

Pihu:-"So, what do we do now?"

Ruhi:-"Let's search for Adhya's car first."

Inaaya:-"Yaa."

After searching for sometime, they find Adhya's car.

Ruhi:-(bending down and picking up a phone) "This is Adhya phone."

Pihu:-"It must have slipped from her hand when she must have been struggling to free herself."

Meanwhile guys reach the pub, after parking there car they call girls to know where they are. They guide towards Adhya's car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 7.2K 47
Best friends.....hah!.....the most beautiful relationship is friendship and if you have the one who is the special among-est the others then you must...
40.4K 1.1K 19
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart and...... .....Across Your Soul Friends, we always wait for the moment whe...
15.5K 1.7K 13
"𝟏𝟐 π˜π„π€π‘π’, πŸ— πŒπŽππ“π‡π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πŸ‘ πƒπ€π˜π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 π€πŒ ππŽπ“ π†πŽπˆππ† π“πŽ πŒπŽπ•π„ 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 πˆπ’ 𝐌𝐘 π…πŽπ‘π„π•οΏ½...
200K 17.8K 70
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...