Tissues-Taegi [Complete]

By WhyYouGotNoJams

[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 17

2K 88 58
By WhyYouGotNoJams

issa monday in the beginning part, just clarifying cuz this one is confusing as shit. maybe, i dont know i feel weird
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung looked at Yugyeom with wide, confused eyes, "Um, what?"

"Party. My house. Friday. Come. Please," He repeated, smiling lightly.

"Why?"

"Because you're my friend,"

"Who else w-will be there?"

Yugyeom put his finger to his chin in though, "Too many to count. But my closest friends, as well as Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jin, a guy named Jungkook, who I'm excited for you to meet, he's my best friend-"

"Bun?" Taehyung asked, eyes sparkling.

"You know Jungkook?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Oh. Well then. That's disappointing. I wanted to introduce you guys. But anyways, there will also be a Yoongi there, don't be afraid of him, he's not that scary,"

"Hyungie!"

"Of course you know him too," He pouted.

Taehyung giggled, "I still dunno w-why people are scared of y-you. You're cute!"

"Thank you," He preened, "Coming from you, that means a lot. So are you gonna come? Please?"

He sighed. That was already too many people, and he was just naming a few, "B-but,"

"If you feel uncomfortable at all I'll take you home right away, I promise!" Yugyeom pleaded.

"Okay," Taehyung mumbled.

"Yes!"

~~~~(i am aware i skipped like a whole week but theres a reason so stfu)

He was already uncomfortable, and he was just standing outside of the house.

It was loud, bright, and smelled weird. People were drunk and obnoxious, some half naked and making out with others, and Taehyung just wanted to go home.

"Hey, I promise it's not that bad," Yugyeom reassured, gently leading him inside, "I'll take you to some of my closest friends, and then we can leave right after that if you still want to,"

He nodded. Not only was the environment making him uncomfortable, but the outfit Yugyeom threw him in made him feel like he stood out too much.

(A/N: k but why do i looked like a goddamn squished rotten potato and he gets to look like that???)

"There's a lot of people I consider my closest friends," Yugyeom smiled sheepishly, "But they're really nice and I promise they'll love you,"

Taehyung sighed, if it made Yugyeom happy, he could handle 10 more minutes.

"Guys!" Yugyeom called when he dragged Taehyung into a seperate, more quiet area, "This is Taehyung!"

Yugyeom giggled when Taehyung hid behind him, gripping onto his shirt.

"Wait, Taehyung?" He heard 3 voices, familiar voices, ask, and he peeked around Yugyeom.

"Taehyungie!" Jin called, making grabby hands.

"TaeTae!" Jungkook yelled. He ran up to the younger and smushed him in a hug.

He smiled, accepting the hug hesitantly.

The room silenced when a deep growl resonated through the room, before Jungkook was shoved off of him and he was pulled against a very familiar chest.

"Hi Yoonie H-hyungie," He mumbled, tilting his head up.

"Baby what are you doing here? I thought you said you were going out with a friend,"

~~~~(issa flashback bitch. yugyeom asked him monday, and then later that day yoongi did too, this is that)

Yoongi pouted, "But I want you to go with me!"

He shrugged, "I p-promised I would try to go out with a friend, I'm s-sorry,"

Yoongi sighed, kissing his forhead, "It's fine, I just wanted you to meet some of my other friends, since you really only know Jin and Jungkook,"

"I m-met Namjoon Hyung, twice,"

"I guess, but you still don't know Hoseok or Jimin,"

Taehyung leaned back into his chest, shoveling popcorn into his mouth, "Shh..m-movie,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but still regained focus on Aladin.

"Taehyungie," He poked his cheek, "Taehyungieee, baby pay attention to me,"

Taehyung swatted at his hand, trying to focus on his favorite song, 'Friend Like Me'.

"Kitten," Yoongi smirked, trailing a hand up his side.

The younger blushed, ignoring when Yoongi's hand slipped inside of his shirt, tickling the bare skin of his tummy.

"Baby, can I ask you a question?"

"You just d-did,"

Yoongi pinched his waist, "Brat. You know what I meant,"

"Ask away,"

"Will you be my boyfriend, officially?"

"I wasn't a-already?"

"Is that a yes?" Yoongi smiled, still caressing his stomach.

"Yes, it's a yes,"

~~~~

"Taehyung, you lied to me," Yoongi frowned, grip tight on his boyfriend's waist.

He shook his head, "Nuh uh, Y-Yugeom asked me, a-and I said yes. Going w-with a friend,"

"Speaking of me, hello. What is happening? You told me you knew him, but didn't tell me how," Yugyeom raised an eyebrow at how Yoongi was holding the youngest.

"Oh," Yoongi smiled lightly, "This is my boyfriend, Taehyung,"

Instantly, everyone started shouting, confused.

"Yoongi? Having a boyfriend? Especially someone as soft and adorable as him? What has the world come to?" Hoseok asked himself, clutching Jimin's shoulder for support.

"When did this happen?" Jin shrieked.

Yugyeom shushed them all, "We will discuss this," He glared at Taehyung, who shrunk into Yoongi's chest, "But I want to introduce you to him first. Taehyung, meet Jimin, Hoseok, Jinyoung, Jackson, Youngjae, BamBam, JB, and Mark, my closest friends. You know Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and I guess you know Yoongi,"

He waved shyly, still trapped in Yoongi's arms.

"Oh my god," Jimin mumbled, "You are fucking precious, Hoseok I'm dumping you,"

"Understandable," Hoseok muttered, just as quietly.

Taehyung blushed, making them all coo, making Yoongi snarl at them.

"Taehyung, he's too possessive, date me instead, I'm newly single," Jimin smiled, escaping Hoseok's grip.

"U-um, I-"

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek so hard it bled, trying to stop himself from literally killing Jimin.

Everyone noticed, and they all tensed up, except for Taehyung.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, flicking Yoongi's nose.

Everyone held their breath, Yoongi hated his nose being touched.

Taehyung poked at Yoongi's cheeks, nose and upper lip, making the elder smile.

"My pretty baby," Yoongi mumbled when Taehyung started giggling.

"That's n-not the first time you've said that," He grinned, looking up at the elder.

"Well it's true," The taller shrugged, forgetting about the others.

Yoongi pressed a kiss on Taehyung's lips, short but enough to make Taehyung blush.

"So Yoongi," Yugyeom smirked, "What do you think of Taehyungie's outfit?"

He stilled, taking a small step back to eye his boyfriend up and down, eyes darkening.

"Yugyeom!" Taehyung glared, feeling the weight of Yoongi's stare.

"Alright, I'm not letting you stay here looking like that just so others can stare," Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Come on, we're going home,"

"You live together?" BamBam asked, still entirely confused.

"No, not really. We live in the same building, but he's really always at mine anyways,"

Taehyung's face turned bright red when he remembered the others in the room. Especially since literally everyone was staring at him.

"Ready to go?" Yoongi asked, ushering him out of the room.

"What? N-no, I just got here, I wanna h-hang out with you guys," Taehyung pouted.

"Yeah Yoongi, stay!" Jimin smiled, "We should get to know the new member of our little friend group!"

Taehyung grinned at him, making Jimin pretend to faint.

Yoongi glared at him before sighing, "Fine,"

He dragged Taehyung to an empty chair, setting the younger on his lap.

"So Jimin," Hoseok asked nervously, "You didn't really dump me, did you?"

"Oh god no," Jimin laughed, "Of course not,"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi hoes! 1217 words

i feel weird again, where i dont wanna do shit but lie down and shut the fuck up for once, but a hoe has shit to do :(

lmao but who doesnt

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.4K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
127K 4.7K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
520K 16K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
2.8K 129 15
Taehyung was a depressed young adult losing all hope and faith in life, before running into what he would go on to call his reason... ~A Taekook ff c...