The Forbidden Act

Oleh amour-seraph

Vampires exist. And they live amongst us, hidden within the shadows and right under our noses. They are beaut... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

282 12 98
Oleh amour-seraph

• A N A S T A S I A C R O S S •

Save him

Did he hear me?

Is Kai okay?

Thoughts of 'could haves' filled my mind as rapidly as my legs could carry me.

I didn't know where I was going, but I knew that if I continued at this pace, I would be going into the main city.

No one else deserves to see the horrors hidden in this world.

I need to go someplace else.

Dark alleys came into view, taking over my legs as I continued to run.

The burning stings across my chest began to grow with fiery pain. As I clutched my chest with the thought of some sort of relief, the wet blood felt warm and moist against my cold fingertips.

Pricks of tears began to spot my vision. The tears becoming furiously relentless as they began to bombard through the cracks of my eyes, breaking the barrier that unleashed my hidden emotions.

My knees becoming weak, I collapsed to the ground. Faulty breaths stinging through my throat as my hand continued to clutch my chest.

Turning around, I laid flat on back, feeling the sinister present of the NewBorn as he towered over me.

Crouching down, an evil smirk tipped the corner of his lips as silent tremors began to dissipate through my body.

"You're mine princess."

• H A R D I N R O M A N O •

Leaving Kai behind, I began to run after Anastasia.

Tcht. How stupid can I be to go after him than her.
Why the hell did I listen to her and her stupid plea to save that fucking bastard.

Please wait for me.

The pungent smell of her fragrance guided me; intertwined with her emotions, I could feel her pain branding in my heart.

Her cries, her tears, her pleas, her love, her emotions. Everything.

They began to weigh my heartstrings, tugging them further down as I felt her life slipping away.

Her breathing echoed in my ear, increasingly becoming shorter and weaker as seconds passed by.

Now with her scent becoming powerful, my eyes raked the scenery to see dripping blood dotting the pavement.

Following the trail was a body. Lifelessly, it laid on the cold floor with the familiarly looking person now beginning to hook their arms under it.

Anastasia. Is she..?

Fury coursed through my veins, steaming my bloodstream with a profound feeling of guilt as I watched her limp body helplessly.

There was no longer a raise and fall of her chest. And everything began to froze.

Did I fail?

What have I done.

The claws in my fingers creeped out, and in a single split second the vampire that dared to touch my princess dropped on the ground.

Breaking down into the black dusts that were his inevitable end, the guilt began to eat away at my soul.

My body giving up from under me, i dropped onto my knees and softly placed Anastasia's head onto my lap.

A calm guise etched on her face, it held no emotions. Nor a curve or frown placed on her features as her eyes closed to look as though she was fast asleep.

Blood covered her body, not showing an inch of her wounded skin as the red liquid dominated her.

Lifting my shaking hand, it was immediately soaked with her valuable blood. The sweet yet sinful smell of her now clouded the whole atmosphere; bringing the clouds to draw near and block her scent from traveling any further, i began to cry out.

A blood curling scream had ruptured from the depths of my stomach, vibrating around us as I looked back to touch her face.

Painting her with her blood, I couldn't stop the single tear that landed on her cheek as I looked down at her precious face.

The sky feeling pity, it commanded the clouds to cry too. The tapping of rain followed closely behind, dropping their sorrow tears to the solemn ground.

Sensing another present, I growled as I looked up.

With wide eyes and gapped mouth stood Kai. Watching what's in front of him, he too dropped to the ground. The rain dropping down to his body with the sky turning dark with gloom, Kai grabbed onto the roots of his hair and started to throw his head to the ground.

"It's all my fault! I did this! If you didn't save me, she would still be alive! She would still be here!
No! How could you! NO!"

His screams muffled as he planted himself on the ground, the ground vibrated with his agony as I looked back down.

Tucking away a stray strand of her wet hair, I felt defeated.

I had finally found my reason. My purpose in this wretched world. The fundamental reason of my being.
Only to have it disappear in a second.

Regrets struck through me as I remembered my pettiness from this morning. Guilt becoming a never ending rock that dragged my soul down to the murky abyss of a tempestuous ocean, I felt trounced.

Broken. Weak. Nothing.

A small voice averted my attention.

"Turn her." I lifted my head to face Kai. His sulked face dropped as his eyes met the floor.

"What did you say?"

"Turn her! Turn her into a vampire!" Pushing himself off the ground, Kai approached Anastasia's body.
"Do it! Your blood can change her. DO IT!"

"No! Dont be stupid. I won't do that to her." My voice becoming smaller and smaller, i looked down at her angelic face.
"I won't turn her into the thing she hates the most."

Her pale skin coated with a layer of rain, enunciating the freckles that sprinkled across her skin; clumping her lashes making them broader and darker, I bought her body closer to mine, feeling her icily cold skin against my neck.

But an unfamiliar sound waked through her body. Bringing my head towards her chest, I pressed my ear against just above the left side.

The faintest beat of her heart continued to echo through her body, quietly quaking the natural movement of blood to around the vital parts of her body.

I lifted my head to look at Kai.
"Do you hear that?"

"Yes! This is your chance! Save her goddamn it!"

Cradling her head I bought her closer to me.

Forgive me.

Biting down onto my tongue, the taste of my own blood was bitter with disparity.
Pressing my lips against hers, my blood oozed into her mouth. Lifting my head, I looked back at Kai.

"Do it."

Tearing into her turtle neck, I exposed her bruised neck, marked with Kai's lips and his bites.

Finding the main artery, I bought her neck closer. Her sweet aroma of roses and lavender clouded my mind with serenity, masking the sin behind the Forbidden Act.

Slowly, my jaw latched onto her neck, sinking my fangs into her soft skin and through her flesh.

Her blissful taste filled my mouth deliciously. With my tongue wanting more, I swiped the muscle against her neck as I restrict myself from taking too much.

Lifting myself off, i watched as immediately the 2 punctured holes in her neck began to heal.
My eyes looked down to the gash across her chest to see her skin reforming.

"She's healing!" Kai elated.

As we both watched her body regaining her colour, I looked at her face, patiently watching as she takes her first breath.

Awaiting painstakingly for a moment more, Anastasia's eyes flash open with blood red.

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys, it's been months since the last chapter. I'm so sorry, this story is the first story I've ever written and thus holds memories that are both good and bad.
I will continue writing now and then, this story will never be forgotten.
I've started college so don't expect frequent updates, I'm more focused on my other book "The Bullet's Kiss" which will have frequent updates I hope, so go check that out if u can.

If u need to talk I'm still here, drop a PM or comment, I read every single one.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

300K 2.9K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
1.1K 62 38
I am Dragomira Ivanovna. Let me tell you the story of how I became a vampire queen. Listen carefully. It is full of twists and turns, love, hate and...
8.9K 559 35
"You were born a Vampire Hunter. You were trained one and above all, you got some freaky spell on you that binds you to the Vampire princess. And sti...
24 1 3
"I hunger for you and I'm done being starved." I have only ever known one thing my entire life: obey. In the daylight I'm the perfect daughter, sub...