Minimal Beat ( A Lindsey Stir...

By Victoria2214

Victoria's been waiting to see Lindsey Stirling for as long as she can remember, but her parents have inflic... More

The day it all began ( sorta ish)
Chapter 2- waiting in silence
Chapter 3- stars align
Chapter 4- Mistakes can happen
Chapter 5- Transcendence
Chapter 6- The unexpected visit
Chapter 7- Life on tour
Chapter 8- The day in the life
Chapter 9- Moon Trance
Chapter 10- Far from great
Chapter 11- So this is life
Chapter 12- The time of day
Chapter 13- Song of the Caged Bird
Chapter 14- One and only
Chapter 16- Beyond the Veil
Authors note
Chapter 17- Mirror Haus
Chapter 18- Senbonzakura
BIG NEWS!
Chapter 19- Take Flight
Chapter 20- Night Vision
Chapter 21- Mission Impossible
Chapter 22- Roundtable Rival
Chapter 23- Sun Skip
Chapter 24- Anti Gravity
Authors Note- PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 25- Firefly

Chapter 15- Fields of Gold

366 44 13
By Victoria2214

Victoria's POV

What was worse? Her condition was WORSE?! She seemed so much better though, I don't understand, how could it be worse? When the doctor said that, a tear rolled down Lindsey's face.
I don't blame her, I would be upset to if the doctor blurted out that piece of information to.

" What do you mean her condition is worse," Rob yelled with sudden anger.

" Sir, we're all upset about Lindsey, but I don't need that nasty attitude. Anyway, Lindsey is also showing symptoms of the flu and a strep throat, she will get better soon with the right medicine. When she gets mostly better, she can go back on tour. I guess I over exaggerated, she is not as bad as I thought,"

Lindsey gave a humongous sigh and a deep breath.

In a couple of hours, the doctor sent us to a pharmacy to pick up medicine for Lindsey flu and a antibiotic for her strep throat. It was a only a 5 minute drive.

When we got to the pharmacy, a lady greeted us at the door and directed us where to pick up the medicine.

The bottles that the pharmacist have us were small. One of the bottles had pills in them at you could swallow. The other bottle was pink and had bubbly pink liquid in it that smelled like bubble gum.

At the hospital Lindsey took some of her medicine.

1 week later

" Well, our studies show your feeling much better! You can leave the hospital now! It has been a pleasure to assist you with your health. You still have a little cold now, buts that's nothing," the doctor advised.

This is great, it's time to go back on tour.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! This is a random question, but do you write with a mechanical pencil or a regular pencil? Which one do you like better?
I like mechanical pencil way better.
Vote
Comment
Watch fields of gold ^ ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 3
(discontinued) Nessa has been surrounded by loss and death her entire life, everyone she cares eventually leaves one way or another. So what happens...
706K 30.9K 37
Before Jules interrupted Callie's lunch hour with a (not so subtle) "Dibs!", Callie was a quiet girl whose only priorities are good grades and better...
135K 4.3K 33
preveiw; Katie Johnson, their victim? Well, simply because I'm the nerd. And they ain't the ones who hit me, my dad hits me too.Sometimes, he hits m...
1.3M 30.8K 35
Maxwell Rossi is a star. He's in the NBA and quickly becoming a legend. Until an injury takes him out of the game and ends his team's season. Now, he...