Lovely Δ SPN [ 1 ]

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO N... More

cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
book two

chapter sixty

2.6K 64 3
By maybankwalker

Sam and Dean are back from getting Pestilence's ring and Cas is with them. They're at Bobby's and Bobby is sitting behind his desk while the brothers sit on the other side of it and Evie is on Sam's lap. Cas is leaning against a table.

"Well, it's nice to actually score a home run for once, ain't it?" Bobby asks and the brothers look at him. "What?"

"Last thing Pestilence said. ""It's too late."" Sam informs.

"He get specific?" Bobby asks.

"No." Sam answers.

"We're just a little freaked out that he might have left a bomb somewhere. So please tell us you have actual good news." Dean says.

"Chicago's about to be wiped off the map. Storm of the millennium. Sets off a daisy chain of natural disasters. Three million people are gonna die." Bobby states.

"Huh." Dean hums.

"I don't understand your definition of good news." Cas states.

"Well... Death, the horseman, he's gonna be there. And if we can stop him before he kick starts this storm, get his ring back--" Dean cuts Bobby off.

"Yeah, you make it sound so easy."

"Hell, I'm just trying to put a spin on it." Bobby says.

"Well... Bobby, how'd you put all this together, anyways?" Sam asks.

"I had, you know... help." Bobby says. They hear glass clink from the kitchen and look to see Crowley.

"Don't be so modest. I barely helped at all. Hello, boys. Pleasure, et cetera. Go ahead. Tell them. There's no shame in it." Crowley says.

"Bobby? Tell us what?" Sam asks.

"World's gonna end. Seems stupid to get all precious over one little soul." Bobby says.

"You sold your soul?" Dean asks.

"Oh, more like pawned it. I fully intend to give it back." Crowley states.

"Well, then give it back!" Dean demands.

"I will." Crowley says.

"Now!" Dean states.

"DId you kiss him?" Sam asks.

"Sam!" Dean yells.

"Just wondering." Sam says and both brothers look questioningly at Bobby.

"No!" Bobby exclaims. Crowley clears his throat and they turn to him seeing him holding his phone that displays a picture of him and Bobby kissing. "Why'd you take a picture?"

"Why do you have to use tongue?" Crowley asks.

"All right. You know what? I'm sick of this. Give him his soul back right now." Dean states, walking over to Crowley.

"I'm sorry. I can't." Crowley says.

"Can't or won't?" Dean asks.

"I won't, all right? It's insurance." Crowley says.

"What are you talking about?" Dean asks.

"You kill demons. Gigantor over there has a temper issue about it. But you won't kill me... as long as I have that soul in the deposit box." Crowley says.

"You son of a bitch." Bobby glares at him.

"I'll return it. After all this is over, and I can walk safely away. Do we all understand each other?" Crowley asks.

+++

It's the next day and they got Death's ring and are figuring out what to do next. Crowley gave Bobby his ability to walk back. Dean finally-- reluctantly-- agreed to Sam's plan about letting Lucifer in and fighting him into the cage. Evie doesn't know the plan since they always made her leave the room when they would talk or fight about it.

They're getting ready to leave and are having Evie stay with Charlotte. Sam makes Evie sit on the couch and he bends down in front of her.

"Okay, baby, now you know this is a very important thing that daddy and Uncle Deanie are going to do, right?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Evie nods.

"Okay. But, see... daddy's not sure when we're going to see each other again." Sam carefully tells her.

"What do you mean?" Evie asks.

"Well, I mean that... that I may not be back to pick you up in a few days." Sam says.

"Then don't go." Evie tells him, her eyes getting watery.

"I have to go, pumpkin. I promise that if I can, I will come back. But if I can't I need you to promise me to be good for Dean and for Bobby and for Cas. Okay?"

"No. I want you only!" Evie exclaims.

"I know you do. I know you do. I'm sorry." Sam wipes some of her tears away, cupping her face in both hands. "But daddy's doing what he has to do. And I don't know how it's gonna turn out. So promise me you'll be good for them."

"I promise." Evie mumbles, still crying.

"Good girl." Sam smiles softly at her, ignoring the tear in his heart knowing this is probably the last time he'll see her. He tries to remember every detail about her.

Sam kisses her on the crown of her head, lingering for a little while before he pulls away. He tightly hugs her and she hugs him back, sniffling.

"I love you, pumpkin." Sam tells her.

"I love you, too." Evie mumbles.

+++

It's one or two days later when Bobby and Dean return to Charlotte's. The woman answers the door, allowing Evie to run out to Dean while Bobby walks up to thank Charlotte for keeping Evie again.

"Is daddy okay?" Evie asks her uncle. She waits for an answer before seeing the sadness in Dean's eyes. It takes a moment, but she realizes that Sam isn't coming back.

"No." Evie whimpers, tears springing to her eyes.

"I'm sorry, kiddo." Dean says, his voice sounding broken. He watches as Evie's face screws up into a heartbreaking expression before a just as heartbreaking sob escapes her. Dean pulls her into his arms, despite her struggling.

"No! No! No!" Evie sobs. "I want my daddy!" She screams. "I want daddy!"

"I know, I know." Dean soothingly whispers, cradling her to his chest. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He gently shushes her, trying his best to comfort her, whispering sweet nothings to her. He tries not to cry knowing she needs the comforting right now and him crying won't help.

"Oh, the poor thing." Charlotte sympathizes.

"Yeah... hard life for that little one." Bobby agrees.

+++

Dean got Evie and went to Lisa's house. They said goodbye to Bobby, leaving the hunting life behind.

They get to Lisa's house and Evie is half asleep from all of her crying. Dean knocks on the door and Lisa answers it.

"Hey, Lisa." Dean greets, his voice breaking.

"Oh, thank God. Are you all right?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah. Uh, if it's not too late, I... think I'd like to take you up on that beer." Dean says.

"It's never too late." Lisa says. Dean walks into her arms, burying his face in her shoulder as he begins to cry, not caring his 6 year old niece is right there. "Shh. It's okay. It's gonna be okay."

+++

It's only a few days later and they're sitting at the table for dinner.

"You okay?" Lisa asks Dean, putting a basket of rolls on the table.

"Yeah, I'm good." Dean nods. He throws a roll to Ben before placing one of Evie's plate.

She hasn't really said anything since they've been there and refuses to sleep anywhere but the couch for whatever reason not even she's sure.

Dean gently strokes her cheek before putting some food on her plate and then continuing to get his own food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.1K 100
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
88.3K 3.7K 33
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
2.1K 54 19
Book 2 It's been five months since Sam walked through the Lazy Dayz diner door and met his Niece Daniella Taylor. Their relationship has been getting...
88.8K 2.5K 60
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-11 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's...