Devil Addicted

1i11ipi11i tarafından

He wraps his muscular arms around me and I am lifted from my seat before he smashes me against the bookshelve... Daha Fazla

introduction <3
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51

chapter 41

6.9K 169 66
1i11ipi11i tarafından

Aubrey POV

"Ian everyone always deserves better than what they have. And I am perfectly happy." I smile up at him, and his intense gaze and clenched jaw makes me realise just how much he cares.

He brings his hand to caress my jaw and smiles at me warmly. 

"I have to work later today" I smile up at him and a pouty frown crosses his face.

"Ugh I have work too" he says running his hands through his hair and sighing. I gulp and he notices, we both ignore the elephant in the room and he says "I'll drop you at the bookstore ok amgel. It's eleven am isn't it?"

"Yup" I say smiling up at him. "Thank you bear"

"Of course angel." he smiles. "Now can I pick your outfit?" he says but instead of waiting for an answer pushes pass me a goes into my closet.

I laugh and say "Sure". A few minutes later Ian walks towards me with a pile of clothes in his arms. He places them in my arms and looks at me with what looks to be a slight nervous expression which I can't help but laugh at. 

"Ok get out" I say waving him away. He looks at me shocked but then nods and leaves my room gently closing the door behind him. 

When I get changed I'm pretty impressed by what he chose.

Aubrey's outfit chosen by Ian

"Can I come in angel" he says opening the door and walking in.

"uh yeah I guess" I laugh as he closes the distance between us.

"I didn't do too bad huh" he smiles down at me and looks at the outfit. "Do you like it?"

"Yes bear you did a good job" I smile back up at him and get on my toes to try and reach his face to kiss him. He chuckles and closes the distance so we can kiss.

He pulls away and says "I'll be right back baby, stay here" and with that jogs out of the room. What the hell? I decide to sit on my bed and scroll through my phone. A few minutes later Ian comes storming back into my room holding a black box.

He walks closer to me and I stand up to face him. "Uh well..." he trails off bringing a hand to the back of his neck rubbing it. 

I bring my hand to rub his arm, he looks nervous. "This is for you" he tentatively opens the rectangular box and inside is a gorgeous necklace. 

"Bear! Wow this is..."I say trailing off myself looking at the beautiful necklace. I touch the necklace tracing the crystals with my hands.

"They are diamonds" he says rubbing the back of his neck again.

I snap my gaze to look at him and see him blushing slightly "IAN?"

"What you don't like it?! I can get-" he starts rambling but I interrupt him.

"Oh no no! It's absolutely stunning thank you! But I can't accept it, this is so much money. You shouldn't spend this much money on me!" I sigh looking up at him.

He shakes his head and says with a wide smile "No angel, you deserve to be spoiled"

"Ian thank you... but no more expensive gifts ok?" I say looking up at him biting my lip overthinking that this is too much. 

"No promises love" he smirks. "Turn around baby" he asks and I do so.

His warm fingers graze my neck as he puts on the necklace, once he has done it up he presses his lips to the back of my neck and whispers "Gorgeous"

I turn to him and smile brightly, I walk over to the mirror and gasp tentatively reaching a hand to trace the necklace.

Ian's gift to Aubrey

"You dickhead!" I turn around and slap him on the arm. He reaches for his arm and mutters an 'ow'.

"What's that for? I thought you liked it?" he whines rubbing his arm.

"It's too much you idiot!" I say flustered and turn back around to look at it the mirror. I trace it with my fingers "But thank you bear, I love it" I smile.

He looks at me through the mirror with wide eyes "You're crazy" he chuckles.

"Here's a tip bear. Don't tell a crazy girl she's crazy." I turn around to face him, looking up at him "Because crazy can whoop your ass" I smile.

He laughs rolling his head back. "This was not the reaction I was expecting giving a girl a diamond necklace"

"I like to keep you on your toes Gray" I say walking pass him to try and find shoes.

--monday morning--

The weekend was really fun, Ian and I spent time together finishing 'the society' on Netflix. Ian got jealous that I had a massive crush on Grizz which was hilarious, but then was also pissed alongside me when we found out it was cancelled. 

Ian is so much fun to be around and makes me feel so special. I haven't said the L-bomb back yet, he seems impatient for me to say it but also doesn't want to pressure me. I to be honest am just scared to admit feelings, worried something bad will happen. But playing with the necklace I am reassured of Ian's affections for me and that probably I am just being too jaded. 

The ringing of the door bell knocks me out of my trance and I grab my bags and hop down the stairs. As soon as I open the door Ian wraps me into a big hug bringing me off the floor. I squeal and giggle as he hugs and kisses me.

"I missed you" he whines.

"I literally saw you yesterday" I smile rolling my eyes. He wanted to stay the night but when my parents came home there was an awkward exchange before he left. My parents grilled me and I told them basic story, without all the gang leader gun shit. 

He pouts and slowly puts me down, which causes me to giggle at him. He grabs my hand and leads me to his car.

Once we get in he gives a brown paper bag.  "Yay! I missed this bear. Thank you" I smile and greedily open the bag to see a ham and cheese croissant.

"Of course angel" he smiles back at me then turning his attention to the road. 

About 15 minutes later we arrive at school and Ian and I are walking through the school entrance hand in hand. Some people look at as with confused expressions and Ian squeezes my hand in assurance whilst leaning down whispering into my ear. "They're just jealous the most beautiful girl in school is mine"

I look up at him and shake my head amused, realistically it was people were jealous that I had snagged one of the most attractive people in the town. Hehe

Ian leads me to my locker, which Rachel is leaning on but facing the other way. She doesn't notice us until I say "Hey Rach"

"Hey girl I-" she turns around but stops as soon as she sees Ian, she snaps her gaze down to our intertwined hands and smiles widely. She just looks between both of us with a huge smile plastered on her face. Ian shifts uncomfortably and coughs. "Right well I'll take that as my cue... see you later angel" he says leaning down to press a kiss to my forehead.

"Bye" I smile as he walks away, winking back at me.

She smiles at me and then her face contorts in anger and she hits me on the arm. "Bitch when were you going to tell me?!" she whines.

"I'm sorry I was gonna-" I start but she interrupts me by bringing me into a bone crushing hug.

"Ohhh I'm so happy for you!" she says crushing me in her embrace.

"Awwwww" Jay's familiar voice chimes as he joins the hug. "Come on Danny" Jay says beckoning for a hesitant Dan. Dan relents and joins under Jays arm into the hug crush. 

The four of us start giggling and then Dan says "Wait why are we hugging?" 

"It's called friendship" Jay says squeezing us.

"Ok ok that's enough, you smell Jay" Rachel says trying to pull away.

Jay backs away and brings a hand to his heart. "So rude" he says in mock offence.

Rachel pegs her nose with her fingers and Dan and I laugh as Jay and Rachel bicker. 

"So how was your weekend Aubs?" Dan asks, when Jay and Rachel don't look to stop bickering.

"Yeah it was goo-" I start to respond but Rachel interrupts.

"Oh yeah it was good" she winks and nudges me.

"Wait, did our Aubrey get some?" Jay smiles and Dan looks at me with wide shocked eyes.

"No!" I laugh.

"Her and Ian are official now though" she smiles.

"Aww babe yes I am happy for you!" Jay smiles brushing my arm.  "Poor Riley" he murmurs under his breath.

Dan hits him and scolds him with a look. 

"Right well this nerd and I need to go to our lockers. See you girls later" Jay smirks and grabs Dan's hand walking away.

"So how was your weekend Rach?" I ask turning my attention fully to her.

"Boring...just cried over chemistry and baked cookies. Oh that reminds me I made you some." she says reaching into her bag and handing me a tupperware container filled with biscuits. 

"Oh wow thank you Rach" I say grabbing the container. "How about we cry over chemistry together this weekend, I really need a study buddy"

She laughs and says "You got it".  I open the container and grab out a biscuit, I put my in my mouth and just as I do this guy with sandy blonde hair, a killer jawline and wearing a football varsity jacket approaches us.

With my mouth stuffed with a delicious biscuit I try smiling, but he doesn't seem to care about me at all with all his attention focused on Rachel.

"Hey Rachel you look lovely as always" he smiles down a charming panty dropping smile and Rachel looks at him with a nervous smile. I quickly chew and eat the biscuit just in time for him to turn his attention to me "and you're the Australian girl right uh-Aubrey yeah?"

"Yep that's me" I smile.

"Well how would you two like to come to my party this Friday?" he says training his entire attention onto Rachel.

Rachel stutters so I answer "Yes we would love to come, thank you uh-"

"Max" he smiles at me, then returns his attention to looking down at Rachel "I can't wait to see you there" 

He walks away and as soon as I am certain he is out of earshot I smile broadly "Max is a cutie"

"aHHHH. Aubrey he is fucking gorgeous! I just can't- He is so hot it scares me. I can't even speak around him. He probably thinks I am some weird loser." she sighs and adjusts the bag on her shoulder.

"I think he likes you though Rach" I smile.

"Nooooo. Really? He definitely thinks I am strange. He once had to help me when my dress got stuck in a door that locked, he went all the way to get the key to unlock the door. Aubs it was so awkward you have no idea. Then there was this other time I was practicing high kicks and my shoe came off and hit him square in the face. I hit him in the freaking face with a flying shoe!!!"

I have to try and stifle a giggle as she looks flustered. "Rach when he was talking to us he kept his eyes trained on you the entire time. And he invited you to his party!"

"He invited both of us." she shrugs

"He invited you, inviting me was just a formality. He literally said 'I can't wait to see you there' to you!"

"You're filling my head with delusions" she says waving me off. "Time for class now Aubs"

[ok side note anyone seen 'devil all the time', when rachel says delusions all i can think about is robert pattinson when he's like "DEEELUSSIONSS". ok anyways...]

--fridayyyy--

The week passes Monday and Wednesday are the only days Ian stays at school, but otherwise he would always drop me and bring me breakfast. I am so lucky. 

"Ready to go baby?" Ian asks from behind me as I collect my stuff from my locker.

"Mmmhmm" I say turning around to face him.

He grabs my hand and leads me to his car. 15 minutes later he arrives outside my house. 

I get out of the car and lean down resting on the car door, remembering I should ask him if he wants to come to Max's party with me tonight. "I have a-" I start but he interrupts me.

"Angel I am so sorry, work is hectic at the moment and I won't be able to hang out tonight." he frowns.

"That's ok don't worry, I'm actually going to a-" I try to tell him I am going to Max's party but he interrupts me.

"Ok bye love, I'll text you later" he says interrupting me and putting the car into drive. I lean off the car and sigh watching him drive away. 

----------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed! please vote if you did!

stay healthy <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
415K 7.8K 21
"Such a spoiled girl, aren't you?" He nipped at my ear causing me to gasp. My lips parted in shock. "I'm not spoiled." I protested adamantly. "No? My...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...