The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

19 - Finding a beautiful spot

418 26 6
By myangelicstar

AKANSHA POV:

Sitting at my seat, I waited for the teacher to come. Being surrounded by popular people, I get the usual jealous glares from almost everyone for being able to speak with them easily.

I was popular too in my school and my previous college. But it is not necessary for them to know about it. The main reason for their hatred towards me is because of Parth. Since he had shared his seat with me, they started to look at me with disgust too. But who cares? They don't know me. And I don't know them.

"This will exist only for a few days. He will surely get bored of you. So, enjoy yourself as much as you can when you have him ", a girl said while glaring at me. I think her name is Ferika or Erica... something.... who cares?

"Thank you very much for your sweet, concerned advice ",I said sarcastically. "But, I don't need it ",I sneered.

Before she could reply back, she looked behind and then glared at me and went back to sit at her place.

I heard the shuffling sound near me, and I turned to look at Parth who was looking at me. "Hi ",I said when I didn't know what to say.

He looked at me and then nodded his head acknowledging me. Mr. John entered, interrupting the conversation that was about to start.

"Thank you very much ",I whispered for him to hear.

"For what? ",he asked back, looking at the staff.

"Yest- " but he cut me off, "Yesterday was nothing. You came to know about my thing and I came to know about yours; that's it! So, don't think about it. "

Even though I had convinced myself with this thought, it still hurts when it came directly from his mouth. It's better to hear the truth than living in lies!

"Okay ",I said with no emotion in my words.

"So, Miss. Nons--- I mean Miss. Partner, what are we going to do next? ",he asked after some time.

"About what? "

"Our mission of bringing Andy and Krystle together?! "

"Oh, but we have done what we could do. Now, they should take it from here since Kryz has given Andy a chance. "

"When did this happen? ",he asked shocked.

"You don't know? It just happened at the last class. "

"Oh! I didn't see him. That's the reason why I didn't know about it. Even though I don't believe in this love concept, I am happy for him since he is happy with it. "

There comes his hate concept of love! I don't know why he doesn't believe it. It's the most beautiful feeling one could experience. I hope he realizes it soon.

"Since Mr. Saxton and Mrs. Corey are interested in speaking within themselves, why don't you both go out and continue your business ", Mr. John said looking at us.

Shit! I didn't expect to get caught for talking. "I am sorr-- ",before I could apologize ,"Okay ",Parth stated and walked out of the class.

What the? Is he not afraid? What are you thinking, Kanz? He is a person who doesn't worry about his actions! One day, this behavior of his is going to land him in big trouble.

"Why are you still standing? Out! ",Mr. John fumed.

I guess he is pissed with Parth's attitude. "Sorry sir ", I mumbled and walked out.

Where should I go now? Having nothing on my mind, I decided to wander around grabbing all the details of my surroundings. After what felt like a long, long walk, I noticed a spot with a large willow looking so calm, serene, and beautiful! I fell in love with that spot!! Since it is a little far away from the buildings, it seems like many people don't wander here. Something good has happened too because of getting caught with Parth. 

I then sat down near the bark of the tree and leaned on it. Feeling the serene, calm surrounding, I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling.

"What the hell are you doing here? ",I heard an angry voice. This sound seems familiar. I opened my eyes slowly to see Parth glaring at me.

"Who told you to come here? ".

"Excuse me? This is the property of the college. Anyone can go anywhere. You have no right to ask them ",I snapped at him.

"That's my place ",he whined. Like seriously? I just found this place. I can't give it to him.

"No, I came here first ",I said, leaning my head on the bark of the tree.

"And I won't give up ",he said and all of a sudden I felt a body squeezing me. I looked at Parth sitting beside me leaning on the bark. "What are you doing? ",I asked, shocked.

"Relaxing ",he said in a duh tone and closed his eyes with one of his hands behind his head.

He is insane! "I won't give up too ",I said leaning on the bark, closing my eyes, ignoring the warmth I was getting from Parth.

For the first time, the silence between us was not awkward. "What shall we do to make Andy and Krystle come closer soon? ",Parth asked suddenly.

"I don't know. I think it's better for them to do it at their own pace ", I suggested with my eyes closed.

"You are too boring. "

"What? "

"I thought you would make a plan. But here, you are too lazy to think. "

"Are you accusing me? ",I asked him angrily, opening my eyes looking at his dark black eyes.

"I am just stating the facts ",he said in a duh tone.

Seriously? "You are wrong ",I said, gritting my teeth.

"Then prove me ",he said, challenging me.

"Fine. What do you think? Do you have any of your cheap ideas? "

"Can you make Krystle eat with us at our table? "

"The popular table? Definitely not! For your kind information, I won't even come to that table to have my lunch. "

Then the idea clicked in my mind. "Why don't you and Andrew come and sit with us? Since Kryz has accepted Andrew's friendship, she will feel happy that Andrew is genuinely trying to be with her ",I said grinning at him.

"It seems like a good idea. We both can make some excuse and leave them alone to talk. "

"But there is a problem. "

"What's that? "

"Harry and Chloe will be there too. How are we supposed to make them leave? "

"Shit. "

"We can at least make them eat together. "

"Yeah, for now ",he said, nodding his head.

I then looked at my phone to see the time. "Oh no! ",I shouted and stood up.

"What happened? "

"If I don't go now, then I will be late for my next class ",I said, calculating the distance for the sports class. Isn't he the captain of the team? Shouldn't he come too?

Before I could register my thoughts, I saw him running in front of me. "Are you going to dream there? If so, then you will be late for sure ",he laughed and started to jog.

"Hey! This is not fair. I only made you remember about the next class ",I said running towards him. He turned to look at me. Since he saw me running towards him, he took his speed shouting, "Your bad luck " with a chuckle.

He is a great runner. If it was Sam, I would have caught him by now. I felt the eyes on me as I ran. I guess they are going to speak about this too! 'Just ignore it'.

By the time I reached the sports room, I saw students going inside. I guess I made it on time. "Not bad. It seems you are a pretty runner ",I heard Parth's voice.

"Thanks for the praise ",I gave the biggest smile of mine looking at him. I guess he is taken aback by my reaction. If he thinks I will shout at him, then he is utterly wrong.

**************

"You are really good at sports ",Harry appreciated me while having a bite of his food.

"Thanks ",I said with a smile. "I have to give my best when I am playing against the most talented players ",I added.

"I agree with what you say ",Harry said with a chuckle.

"Why do I feel like something is happening in Kryz's life? ",Harry asked looking at Kryz.

Kryz smiled gleefully," Nothing much. I accepted Andrew as my friend now ",she said the truth.

"What? When? How? ",he asked, flabbergasted.

"I thought of giving him a chance."

"I don't know what to say. But if you are happy, then I am fine with it. "

"Thanks Harry. It means a lot to me ",Kryz smiled.

Suddenly, Harry's phone rang, interrupting our conversation. "What? Are you okay now? ", Harry asked shocked, when he attended the call.

"No. I am coming now. Wait for me. I shall get the food and come ",he then cut the call.

"What happened? Is everything okay? ",I asked, looking at his worried face.

"It was Chloe. She has sprained her leg while dancing. Now she is in the sickroom. "

"What? Is she okay now? ",Kryz asked shocked.

"She is fine now. But the doctor has asked her not to move for some time. So, I am going to grab some food for her and meet her. "

"Shall we come too? ",I asked.

"No. You guys have your lunch. I would like to have your company too, but the doctor doesn't allow more students inside ",Harry clarified. He then grabbed his food and soon walked away.

"Hey Kryz! Hey Akansha! "I heard Andy's voice near us. I looked up to see Parth and Andy walking towards us. It seems like God is helping with the plan? But I hope Chloe is okay. Andy took the seat next to Kryz and Parth sat next to me.

"What are you doing Drew? ",Kryz asked shocked, sensing all the eyes in the canteen on us, probably thinking why Parth and Andy are sitting with us.

"Don't friends eat together? ",Andrew asked nonchalantly and opened his food to eat.

I saw Kryz smiling inwardly as she shook her head in response. Sensing the people's eyes, "Don't you guys have anything other than to stare? Eyes off "Parth shouted, making everyone look elsewhere and normal clattering sounds of students filled the surrounding.

While having a light conversation with each other, I felt Parth's leg hitting me. What the? What is he doing now? I kicked his leg back.

He again kicked my leg. I kicked his leg back. Under the table, a huge fight was going on, but the outer world doesn't have a single clue about it.

"Ouch ",I shouted when my leg hit the table with the sudden force of Parth.

"What happened? ",Kryz asked looking at me.

"Nothing. I ju-- just bit my tongue ",I said with a smile on my face.

"Do you know the introduction to be written for our project? I just saw a book in the library about it ",Parth said, looking at me trying to say something with his eyes.

Oh! Alone time? "Yeah! I would love to. Can you show me now? ",I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Sure ",he said happily.

Soon, Parth and I exited the canteen and walked towards the library.

"Are we really going to the library? "

"Yeah. What if Krystle comes looking for you?? It's better we go there. "

He uses his brain sometimes!

"Hey baby! ",I heard a high-pitched voice. I turned to look at who it was. It seems like Parth turned too because Jacqueline crushed Parth with a hug and then gave a peck on his lips looking at me.

'I am not jealous, bitch', I thought, rolling my eyes.

I don't know why Parth is screwing with her even when he knows what she did to Andrew!

"I am waiting at the library ",I said to Parth and started walking away.

"He won't come bitch! Stop trying to act like a slut ",she said, making me halt my steps.

Wrong move! A very, very wrong move! I thought it would take some time for me to show her where she stands! But it seems like the time has come. I then turned to look at her with a glare on my face.

******************************************************************

Hello guys!! Back with an update!!

So, what is going to happen?? What is Akansha going to do?

Stay tuned :)

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
462K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
100K 2.5K 45
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...