The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

18 - Unplanned night of being close

502 21 1
By myangelicstar

AKANSHA POV:

We had dinner and Parth went to my room to make himself comfortable.

Krystle called me aside," Are you okay? "

"I am fine now ",I said even though I was not completely okay. She will be restless if I say that I am perfectly not fine!

"Do you want to sleep in my room? "

Shit! I just forgot that Parth is in my room. I know for sure that I won't get any sleep today. So. it's better to let her sleep peacefully.

"No, I can manage ", I said with a smile. She then hugged me tight and sighed.

"Good night Kanz ",she mumbled and went to sleep.

I then went towards the sofa and sat down to watch something. I then slowly leaned my head on the sofa and made myself comfortable.

****************

I opened my eyes to see a complete darkness. What happened? I couldn't move. My whole body was in pain! A piercing pain! I strained my eyes to see around. The place is covered with blood. I called for help! But no one came. I am alone dying with no one to help! I stretched my hand to feel the surroundings; I came in contact with something solid. I touched it to feel what it was!

"Aaaaahhhh ",I shouted when I felt that thing as a hand. But whose was it? My head started to spin. 'Help! Help! Someone help', I whispered. But no one came. I couldn't breathe anymore. I touched my neck trying to breathe. But nothing could stop me from not breathing.

"Akansha! Breathe! Akansha! ",I heard a faint voice in the back of my head. But I couldn't do it! I tried to say but no voice came out of my mouth.

I suddenly felt warmth surrounding me. "I am here. I am here, Akansha! Breathe! Open your eyes ",I heard a clear voice now. I opened my eyes to stare at the dark depth of black eyes. An endless depth of fear, sadness, worriedness, helplessness and lastly relief is what I saw.

Parth then hugged me tight telling me that he is here! It's been many months since I had this nightmare but it felt so real! I could feel Parth's heart beating at a fast pace since my head is in his chest. He then slowly wiped the tears that had fallen from my eyes.

 How much did he see? I am making myself look foolish in front of him. So embarrassing! Now, he will think of me as a helpless, weak person and one who couldn't even handle a pathetic nightmare bravely.

I slowly moved from him. "I am sorry to disturb your sleep ",I said with guilt.

"That's not at all a problem. Are you okay? ",he asked with his eyes filled with concern? Since when did my eyes start to play with me?

"I am okay. Thanks for helping me a lot today. Thank you ",I said to him with gratitude.

"I guess you know what my fear is?? ",I asked him even though I knew the answer. He looked at me with an unbelievable look.

"I am not a weak person. Today, I feel strange. I am sorry for bothering you."

"Have you finished? Or is there more for you to say? "

Since I didn't reply back, he sighed briefly and stood up. When I thought he was going back, he made me gasp with shock when he pulled me into his arms!

"You thought that I was going to leave you here alone? "

Sensing my look as a confirmation, he shook his head," If you think so, then you are a dumb."

He then caught me off-guard by keeping his hands underneath my legs and carried me in bridal style towards my room.

"Parth ",I whisper-yelled at him. He ignored me and carried me further and laid me on my bed.

"Sleep ",he ordered. He turned to go but I caught hold of his hands stopping him.

"Don't leave me alone ",I said, fearing that I will have a nightmare again. I should have accepted Kryz's offer! Now I am disturbing him.

Looking at my face, he turned away. I thought he was going to leave but he turned off the lights and then laid on the bed next to me. I then closed the distance between us and laid my head on his chest wrapping my hands around him and closed my eyes. I then felt his hands engulfing me!

If I was in the right state of mind, I would have surely panicked to share a bed with a boy! I don't know why but I feel safe in his arms! I feel at home!

With the bliss feeling surrounding me, I went into a deep sleep. The last thought that stayed on my mind was Parth and then blank.

*************

I yawned loudly and rubbed my eyes to get rid of my sleepiness. I remembered sleeping with Parth! What? I jumped on my bed remembering yesterday's events. I looked at my side to see no one there.

Was yesterday a dream? I shook my head to clear my mind. I then got up from my bed and stumbled my way and reached the bathroom and refreshed myself.

I then came outside to see Kryz working on her laptop. Parth is nowhere in sight. Was it my dream? "Good Morning Kryz ", I said loudly.

She looked up from her laptop and wished me, "Well, good Afternoon Akansha ",

Afternoon? I looked at the clock to see the time as 1.00 p.m. "Did I sleep that long?? ",I asked, shocked.

"Yes, you were sleeping peacefully. So, I thought not to disturb you. "

"And Parth had left at nearly 10 a.m. ",she added.

So, it was not a dream! What should I feel now? Should I feel happy that I got to sleep with the most wanted boy with me? Or should I feel sad that it means nothing to him? Or should I feel happy that I got his attention yesterday? Or should I feel angry with myself for allowing him to get in my private space? I am totally confused with yesterday's events!

"How did Parth come with you yesterday? "Kryz asked, patiently waiting for my answer.

"I closed the restaurant to see Parth coming my way telling me that he would give me a ride. I think he came there for some errand to do. Since the sky was dark, I accepted his ride. But, the thunder roared loudly, making me go into a panic mode. Surprisingly Parth comforted me. Then as I was still shattered, he took me here ",I told the truth but not the complete truth.

She seemed to accept my explanation and nodded her head in response. "It seems strange for Parth to do this! I haven't seen him showing any emotion until yesterday. He seemed disturbed ",Kryz told.

"Even I am confused with his behavior ",I said truthfully.

"Be careful Kanz ",she warned all of a sudden.

It seemed like a warning to a lot of unsaid words. I gulped and then nodded my head, "I will "

The day then passed in a blurry; me working in the restaurant, then doing my project work.

Then I looked at my phone to see whether someone had texted or called. But nothing! I felt disappointed! Did I expect any message or call? I then looked at Parth's contact which was saved as 'Psycho Saxton'.

I went to the edit page and renamed his name as Mr. Partner! Should I call him to thank him? What if he is busy? I opened the message box and stared. My hands started to type but I suddenly thought about how I was acting in a ridiculous manner. I am sure that what happened yesterday was normal to him! Maybe he will be disappointed due to a lot of dramas.

I am overthinking again! 'Didn't I tell you not to overthink?? Then why are you doing it again? I deleted the words I had typed and set an alarm to get up tomorrow.

I then laid on my bed where I had snuggled with Parth yest-- No!! No!!! DON'T!!! I then slept due to tiredness overtaking my body.

************

ANDREW POV:

Since Parth didn't answer my phone, now I am standing in front of his door for the butler to open it. "Where is he? ",I asked the butler.

"Sir is in the guest room. "

Guest room? This boy! I don't know when this boy is going to stop these acts. I hope it happens soon!

I went towards the guestroom to see Parth sleeping with a girl.

I walked towards Parth and poked on his chest to wake him up without making a loud noise since I am not in the mood to witness that girl's tantrum.

"Parth, Parth! Get up man ",I whisper-yelled at him. He grunted in response and turned to the other side.

"Parth ",I called him by poking his body.

"Stay the fuck away from my mind. You have no right to collapse my mind! Go away ",he babbled.

This is the first time! Parth doesn't speak during his sleep. Whom is he talking about?

Suddenly I felt a hand engulfing me and pushing towards him. What the fuck?

"You won't listen to me, right? Why the hell are you different from others? Why is your character different? How did you manage to enter my mind? ",he asked, pulling me closer than before.

Oh no! He is dreaming! If I didn't wake him up now, I don't know what he will do next?

I then shook him as best as I could. He grunted and slowly opened his eyes to look straight at me.

"Good Morning Sweetheart ",I said looking at him.

Looking how close we were, he jumped from the bed making me fall flat on the ground.

"What the hell were you doing? ",Parth asked irritatedly, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I should ask you this question. You were speaking some shits and suddenly you pulled me closer and started blabbering some nonsense ", I said rubbing my ass to soothe the pain from falling down.

I looked at the girl nearby who was sleeping well even though we had made a lot of noise. She must be a heavy sleeper; that's good for us!

"Go and get ready. If I don't make you attend college, Theo will kill me ",I said dramatically.

He groaned and then got up from the bed walking slowly towards his room. I then waited for him at the hall for him to come. By then, my phone started ringing.

The screen displayed showing that Theo is calling for a video call! I gladly accepted it and Theo's cheerful face flashed on the phone! Since he had personally checked Farina, he is happy now! Her parents are busy working! So Theo decided to stay there for a few more days.

"Hey buddy! On the way to college? ",he asked.

"Nope. I am waiting for Parth to show his grant entry so that I can go to college. "

"So, How is it going with Krystle? "

I grinned when I heard Kryz's name. I guess I am acting like a love-sick puppy. But who cares?

"We are texting but it's a little formal. But for now, I can live with that rather than not speaking with her at all. "

"You know what? ",I asked him.

"What?? "

"Parth was sleep-talking with me ",I said with a laugh. I then explained to him what had happened a few minutes before.

"It seems like Parth is disturbed by a special person? ",he said, more like a question.

"Yeah, it seems so. "

"I think it may be Akansha. What do you think? "

Akansha? Well, it clicks too. Parth was blabbering that Akansha came to know about his 'horror' thing. He can't even say the word that he fears! And he was determined in knowing her fear! Did he meet her after that?

"Maybe ",I mumbled.

"Shall we go? ",I heard Parth's voice.

"Look who is here! The great Parth Saxton! ",I said dramatically.

"I can't believe that you asked Andy to babysit me ",Parth said when he saw Theo at the call.

Theo laughed hearing him. "You are chilling there. But you are asking us to attend the classes. This is not at all fair. When will you come man? ",Parth asked Theo.

"I will come soon. I heard that you were trying to hug Andy. What happened to your preferences? ",Theo laughed.

Oh shit!! Parth sent a glare towards me. "Let's go or we will be late ",I said and ran fast towards the car.

***************************************************************

Hello guys! I am back with an update!!

If you liked the chapter, please vote and comment.

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.5K 45
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...
1.3M 26.3K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
14.2K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
516K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...