Under the Stars and Moonlight...

By ellan23

prince Gulf is a most handsome Alpha in the whole kingdom of Emeraldah, will marry a beautiful omega princess... More

intro
1- the prince
2- omega
3-the slave
4- alpha command
5- energy level
6- the shackles
7- responsibility
8- the forest
9- the forest part 2
10- the fear and mark
new characters
11- involuntarily tears
12- the alliance
13- summer palace
14- summer palace 2🔞
15- the Dungeon
16🔞 beauty and the beast
17- wolf and the slave
18-calm before the storm?
19-MEW
20- moon temple
21- duty of the prince
22- weeping sky
23- weeping sky (part 2)
24- weeping sky (3)
25- the keeper
26- moon festival
27- mate
fact in the story
28- blood jade coin
29- Gold and silver
just for fun
30- the healing!
31- jasmine and lotus
back stories..
33- his choice!
34- just another day
35- mate or mother
36- Ancestors
37-Missing
38- whisper of the flowers
39- battleground
new year surprise!!
40- Flower in the battlefield
41- favourite shade of sin
42- the trial
43- the trial part 2
😅
44- Coronation
character's children
Epilogue
the promised story

32- jade sun.

3.9K 322 150
By ellan23

The prince's breath hitched and stood stunned in the same spot on seeing his mate lift his head a little above and check himself in the mirror.. even though he was a slave for 12years, he still the same majestic pure blood alpha...

Mew stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself.. the robe was threaded with Gold and the shinning diamond ornaments around his neck, chocked him more than the iron shackles that were on him when he was a slave... As he lifted his head to adjust the choker, from the corner of his eyes on the mirror he saw his mate looking at him with a little darker eyes.. his lips curved on one side knowing what his mate might be thinking... Gulf visibly stiffen for a second with his eyes turning more dark..

Mew: do you like me with all these?

Gulf: with all these you look unreachable..

Mew: then I don't want these..

Gulf: you have to wear these! You are a prince now..

Mew: I don't know.

Gulf: even if you don't know.. you are still a prince cause you are my mate now!

Mew opened his arm..

Mew: but I don't want to be unreachable to you..

Gulf smiled a little and hugged him, nuzzling him a little..

Mew: for me you are the one who is unreachable, tsuki!

Gulf raised his head a little to look at Mew's face..

Gulf: huh.. Why?

Mew: you are just like the moon, tsuki!! That is so beautiful and unreachable... Spreading light in the darkness.. you know when I was a slave I used to look at the moon daily, I wanted to go west to find the moon....

Gulf: did you find it?

Mew took his hands and traced the fingers along Gulf's jawline and lips..

Mew: No..

Gulf: No?

Mew: No, I not only found the moon, but I  also made it mine...

People always used to complement Gulf that he looks like the moon.. but never once his heart flustered on hearing that as much as it flusters now, when the same words are coming from Mew...

It took him sometime to realise that he was just staring simply at the person in front of him...

Gulf: we should go! It's already late...

Mew nodded and followed Gulf..

Gulf: you should walk next to me.. not behind me, my lord..

Mew: my lord? I don't like it!

Gulf: well when you become the king you can change it!

Mew: I will become the king?

Gulf looked at him and nodded with a small smile.. and opened the door.. and stepped out of his chamber.. no no it's thier chamber now.. THEIR... He paused a little so Mew could join him and walk next to him..

Every gaurds in the palace bowed and greeted Mew and Gulf.. Mew was taken back by the sudden respect he was recieving.... He was amazed when he reached the throne room.. even kings and queens of five kingdom waited for him, nobles and higher officials were waiting to see him...

Taking next step became heavy for Mew when all eyes were on him, judging him from head to toe.. Gulf paused for a second and smiled at Mew and locked his hand with him and lean his weight on him.... Smiling at him he pulled Mew to walk forward next to him.. and Mew complied with his mate and walked next to him with a small smile and eyes looking forward... Each stride they took was filled with elegance and class.. he may have fear and doubts but his blood is filled with royalty.. even those who doubted him as a mighty prince took a step backwards..

Uncertainty has filled in his mind, but he doesn't want others to know about it, he doesn't want his Prince to put his head down in front of anyone..  he looked at the prince Tong and princess Thanya, he always felt something in his heart when he saw them before! Is it because they are his brother and sister? Is he really a prince? When he looked at them he saw Thanya slightly hide behind Tong... Why did she hide? Is she afraid of him? Does she not think him as her brother? Tong gave him a small smile, with tears glistening in his eyes.... Even the queen of Saphirre who is considered as hard and mighty was on the edge of her seat with tears brimming her eyes and hands gripping the cushion hard... The king might have had a stone face but it is not his usual stone face..

Mew felt Gulf squish his hand... He turned his head slightly to look at his omega who gave him a bright smile...
'ah why am I worried, I don't want the world on my side.. I just want this one person on my side.. he is my world.' was his thoughts when he gave a equally bright smile in return...

Gulf took Mew and stood on one side of the throne room where p'Off and p'Tay was standing with Earth and Mixx on thier sides..

Both Off and Tay bowed deep to both the Prince's..

Gulf: how is p'Gun and the baby?

Off: they are good now, my prince... Thank you so much for saving them...

Gulf: it's my duty as a prince, to protect my people.. by the way, why is this meeting?

Off: apparently we have to prove that once the slave Mew is really the second prince Thara kirigun of Saphirre, to these jobless elders..

While saying Off narrowed his eyes at the elders looking at them...

Gulf: why? Didnt everyone see Mew's wolf that day? Isn't it same as Thara's right?

Tay: well... No one has seen Thara in the wolf form! That's one of the problem.

Gulf: even his mother?

Tay: ya.. she has only heard from Thara that he turned into wolf form but she warned him not to turn into one untill he becomes old enough to handle any trouble, so even she hasn't seen it.

Gulf: what do we need to do now?

Off: prove he is Thara!..

"So, everyone"

Everyone paid attention to the person who was speaking, it was Luke the prince of Paraibah.. Off and Tay rolled thier eyes..

Off: god I hate him..

Tay: ya... He is too intelligent and asks too many questions...

Gulf: let's try to answer everyone of the questions he throws at us.

Luke: So since I have everyone's attention let's proceed straight to the issue we have in hand.. as much as I want to rejoice and throw a festive on welcoming Thara the second prince of Saphirre.. I just want everyone of us to be sure that this person here is really Thara and not an imposter..

Saying he pointed his fingers towards Mew who was standing next to Gulf... Mew got flustered for a second but everyone in the throne room stiffened feeling a sudden energy rise..

"Prince Luke lower your hand, even if we failed to prove that he is the prince of Saphirre, he is still a prince to be of Emeraldah. Don't raise your hand at him like he is some sort of criminal" Gulf said in a low threatening voice which sent shivers down Prince Luke.. the low and steady rise in energy made every uneasy.. Luke immediately put the hands down..

Luke: yes soon to be prince of Emeraldah ..

Off: now what is your doubt, prince Luke?

Luke: who is he? How can you say that he is Thara?

Gulf: Thara was my mate... I know that Mew is Thara.

Luke just chuckled...

Luke: my prince, how do you know Thara was your mate? He was just 8 years old when he is lost.. a mate's connection wouldn't have been formed by then...

Gulf: ah ya maybe I wouldn't know then... But I know now that Thara is my mate... And this person here is Thara... Sorry prince Thara..

Luke: how?

Gulf: he has the same 'sun' birth mark as prince Tong!

Luke: that doesn't mean Thara had a birth mark.. have you seen it?

Gulf: I.....

Gulf couldn't answer, even if had seen it in the past he doesn't remember many things from the past..

"He has... I have seen it...  Infact my mother and father has seen it too" it was prince Tong who answered on behalf of Gulf... Afterall it is a issue about his own brother... He looked over and smiled with a little nod to Mew and Gulf, a silent agreement that he is on thier side..

Luke: but Prince Tong, marks can be manipulated.. didn't Gulf get a sudden Cresent mark? He was not born with it right?

The air in the room was starting to get stagnant making it little hard for everyone to breath.. there was steady rise in energy..

Off: have you looked at his energy? It is so high even us Alpha's cannot stand him.. it should be equal or maybe more than the pure blood alpha..and the added fact that he can heal, he healed my mate I would even say that he brought him back from dead.. now we all know that Thara was a special one and he had the power to heal..

Luke: nice one Alpha Off... But we all know that special energy can be transferred if one person eats the special one's heart.. so what if this slave here would have eaten prince Thara's heart and became like him...

Gulf: ya and he decided to be slave for 12years than becoming someone powerful.. that makes sense..

Luke: Gulf iam not playing some game here... What if he.....

His voice hitched in his throat like someone was strangling him.. every Alpha's in the room quivered from the dangerous aura around them.. the betas had trouble breathing and their body was shacking in fear..

"It is 'prince Gulf', don't call him Gulf like you own him" Mew's voice didn't waver and it was even and cold.. everyone is on their edge.. Gulf placed his arm on Mew's shoulder who was standing tall in front of him to calm him down as the energy level decreased visibly but not vanished

"Prince Luke.. you may think Gulf is low as he became a omega, but he is stil my son and The prince of Emeraldah, here in Emeraldah we don't disrespect Omega's", everyone nodded at the words from the King of Emeraldah...

Luke: apologise my lord, even we don't disrespect Omega's.  I spoke with a flow...

King of Emeraldah: don't make the mistake again..

Luke: yes, my lord...

While this was going..

Tay: maybe I should tell that I can feel the pure energy.. and it's not dirty...

Tay whispered it to Off.. he is the keeper he should know the special ones...

Off: ya get ready.. it's going to be our last resort.... Your secret society will be no more secret..

"Then let's find another way to prove".. Tay and off got flustered when they saw prince Gulf near them...

Tay: huh.. did you know?

Gulf: how can I not know what's happening in my kingdom...

Tay: my prince!

Gulf: shhh.. secret community stays secret...

Tay looked at Gulf with admiration...

Off: please don't make that eyes, Tay

Mew intervened his hands with Gulf and looked at him proud..

Mew: you are a good Prince!

Gulf: you will be too one day, I will make sure of it..

He said with a small smile..

"Well then let's find out about who Mew is"

This brought out the couple from their own bubble..

Luke: if we get to know about Mew then we can be sure he is not the prince..

Gulf: he is the prince..

Luke: sorry.. might not be prince Thara..

Off: what do you want to know?

Luke: how did he became slave and where was he anything anyone might know..

Off: let's ask Joss about!

Luke: Joss?

Off: his friend who was with him for long time..

Luke: let's ask..

So Joss was called to the throne room.... Mew smiled at him when he saw Joss and Joss returned the smile..

Luke: so Joss, what do you know about Mew? When did you meet him?

Joss: I met him 12years ago..

Luke: 12years?

Joss: yes.... I remember it very accurately.... I was young but that day I cannot forget..

Everyone was interested on what would Joss say...

Joss: I should elaborate!! Actually I was born on the special moon festival 20years back..

He heard gasps all over the throne room.. a slave is a special one too? Everyone was gossiping..

"That's why I cannot feel him, the shackles must have been on, just like how I couldn't feel Mew's power before the shackle was removed" Tay whispered to Off...

Joss: it was even more special because I have.. no I had a twin brother... There were no twins with special power.. call it a blessing or curse... Only one of us could have the special powers but for time being me and my twin brother shared the special power.... But it's really a curse as we started to grow I got stronger and my brother got weaker.... The herbs needed to keep him alive was too costly.. iam not proud to say but even as a kid I know my father did bad things to make money... Whatever herbs or treatment we couldn't cure my brother . His energy was drained and I got sick because of too much energy.... That's when I saw Mew.... Rather my father took Mew and two more children to our place..he didn't remember anything and was crying... both me and my brother was getting more sick... But Mew cured me, he tried to cure my brother too... But he couldn't.. that's how I know Mew was also a special one and my father took him away to sell him... Since he cured me, my father wanted to set Mew free.. but the people who wanted Mew sent thier men to get him.. my father tried to hide him and fight off the men.. but my father was very hurt...

Tears were flowing down Joss's cheeks... Even though he did bad things he is still his father...

Joss: my father was hurt bad.. so my brother went to them and told he was the one they were looking for, he changed his clothes with Mew saying 'anyway he is going to die'...  Those heartless people killed my brother and other children took thier hearts.. Mew couldn't control his anger.. his energy was soo high that he burnt everything around.. some escaped.. but some couldn't... Before dying my father used his last of energy to put the shackles on both our legs.. so no one could see our energy...

Joss looked at Mew.. "Mew, you didnt kill anyone that day.., those who were burnt in the fire were already dying because my father had stabbed them... Please don't feel guilty for that"

He saw a streak of tears down that beautiful cheeks.. "I didnt kill anyone",It was almost a whisper as his voice trembled.. if it was not for the pin drop silent in the throne room no one would have heard it..

Joss: yes you didn't kill anyone, they were all already dying... Sorry that I didn't bring you back to your parents.. I didn't know who you are? I didn't even stop to think that you would have had a family..

Tears were down both thier cheeks..

Mew took a step and hugged Joss.. "Thank you... Thank you for keeping me safe all these years..."

Joss released himself from the hug and looked at everyone..

" I don't know whether it would help find who you are searching for but I have one thing that belonged to Mew... I kept it safe for him", Joss took something from his pouch he had..  it was a beautiful chain with sun pendant carved in blood red jade.....

Joss: Mew this belonged to you.. here have it...

Before he could give that to Mew, some one took it... It was Queen of Saphirre.. she held the pendent to her chest and cried.. turned to Mew and took out a long chain that she was hiding inside her robe,  which had the exact same pendant.. more precisely it was the other half of the same pendent...

Queen: I will believe you.. please tell me you are Thara...

She held his cheeks.. as tears flowed through Mew's cheek...

Mew: I don't remember... sorry... My queen..

Queen: can't you call me mother....

Luke: queen Sophie...

Tong: we don't want anything to be proved anymore... Who we accept in our family is our business... I believe that Mew is Thara.. everyone in our family believes it..

He said firmly and looked at up to his father, the king who was sitting in high throne.. the king simply gave a nod with tear brimming eyes and a small smile, approving the decision made by his first born.. Tong looked at Mew as he also had tears flowing through his cheeks...

There was a commotion as everyone turned to look at Oracle walking through the hallway... Oracle has never left the temple once, this was first time that she is out of the temple.. everyone stood in respect to the Oracle.. she went straight to Mew...

"Mew Thara kirigun" are the only words she uttered... Queen Sophie knelt in front of them and cried her hearts out and Tong hugged Mew as if his life was depending on him.. the king was out of his throne and walked towards them... High officials and nobles of Sapphire were smilling and happy that this man is indeed their second prince...

Everyone was around him.. but Mew's eyes were on only Gulf who was smiling and tearing at the same time..

Oracle: I also have another information to reveal...

Everyone became quite and listened to her...

Oracle: prince Gulf was not a omega..

Everyone was shocked.. Gulf was also shocked..

Gulf: but....

Oracle: Prince Gulf was an Alpha... But his mate was prince Thara kirigun who was pure blood alpha... He submitted himself to prince Thara....

____________________________________________

So how was it? Please do comment and vote..

Hope I maintain the interest still 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

On completely other matter

Holy... Fuck......😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.6K 25
Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college with two part time jobs. A very quiet a...
98.8K 5.7K 43
Gulf was just going to school and going through his classes just like any other day. He didn't expect to go to school and get confessed to by an alph...
172K 7.6K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...
113K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...