One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo

4.4K 231 69
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

It's been few days since Jungkook started working in the hospital, Bogum tried to touch him many times but of course Jungkook always kicked him away, Taehyung also told the plan to both Minho and Jungkook... Jaegguk and Jungkook became more close....

On the other hand Jungkook was so confused about all of the things happening with him, His heart beating so fast around Taehyung, Jungkook is a very smart boy but loser in love that's why he was asking every single person if it's okay to feel that way, and now slowly he was thinking that maybe he fall in love.

" Why is it taking so much time " Yoongi groaned and leaned back on the chair, Today is Sunday, day one of their plan..they were in Kim Mansion,making Mina ready for the plan...Lisa came out " You guys meet the new Mina " Lisa sequels excitedly.
... Jungkook came out and hit her back slightly who pouts.

" Don't scream like that " Jungkook said, Lisa shook her head... Jungkook sighed and went to sit beside Taehyung " Meet Marina Jeon " Lisa shouted...Mina came out of the room,looking so hot..Hoseok split the water on Jimin's face when he saw her.

" Wow " Taehyung said with wide eyes...Mina smiled at them nervously " You're looking a while different person " Jimin said, his eyes traveling up and down on Mina " The name is kinda Unique tho..Marina, which genius's idea was that?  " Taehyung said smiling, but he frowns when he saw Jungkook blushing " actually Jungkook came up with the name " Lisa said smirking.

" My genius bunny " Taehyung said and ruffles his hairs, Jungkook blushed at the ' My ' word " okay enough of your flirt...Lisa will bring Bogum to the club and Mina's gonna came there...you have to introduce her to Bogum " Yoonji said...other nodded " Mina, if you fell uncomfortable...just tell us okay " Jungkook said to her softly.

Mina smiled slightly " don't worry, even I will feel uncomfortable...I won't stop without helping you " Mina said to him, who smiled " okay guys, let's go And I'm not gonna wear those stupid clothes " Yoongi said and stood up from the chair with annoyed expressions " Okay stop and it's go we are getting late " Yoonji said and dragged everyone with her.

Jungkook sighed and looked down " Bunny " Jungkook looked up at Taehyung " tommorow we will file the case on Bogum, okay ?" Jungkook nodded his head... Taehyung grabbed his hands and looks at him " you okay ?" Jungkook sighed but nodded his head " I just hope he get punished for his sins " Jungkook said.... Taehyung caresse his back.

" Of course he will...now we have to get ready for tommorow " Jungkook nodded his head and smiled looking at the excided Taehyung " such a dork " Jungkook thought to himself.

In the club....

Bogum was checking out girls when Lisa stood in front of him " You're here " He said with annoyed face " of course it's my best friends club " She said and sat in front of him...Bogum rolled his eyes " So how the plan going?" She asked him...Bogum groaned " Jungkook never let me touch him, Always kicking me away " Lisa smirked but cover it with a smile.

" Same with Taehyung " while they were talking, Sope and Yoonmin were trying to calm down Mina " I have never done this before, oh god my heart beat " She was panicking, Yoonji rolled her eyes " dude calm down...you just have to act naturally " She said " my friend is coming back from America today....she will be here my any moment " They heard Lisa talking with Bogum.

" Time for you to go " Jimin said and pushed her towards the club....Mina took a deep breath and entered into the club " Oh there she is " Lisa said, Bogum's eyes moved at he saw Mina, who was walking towards them...Bogum who was sitting there now stood up looking at her " Marina!" Lisa went to her and hugged her.

" You walked kinda Unique " Lisa whispered to her and pulled away from the hug " Bogum " Bogum who was staring at Mina now then his gaze toward Mina " Meet Marina Jeon " Mina looks at him with a slight smile And stretch her hand for a hand shake... without wasting a sec Bogum shook hands with her.

" Marina Jeon " He smirked mentally looking at her.

Mina felt uncomfortable when Bogum touched her hand like that,but she ignored it and continued with the act...Sope and Yoonmin looked at Mina surprised, She was acting too good " you guys continue, I have some work " Lisa said and excused from them " so kiss Marina " Bogum was About to say something but Mina cut him.

" Marina Jeon " Mina said with a seducing smile, which kinda effect Bogum pretty hard.

On the other hand Taekook were sitting in a café talking with Minho " So you mean your friend will be my assistant in the hospital?" Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their head " I don't mind, but who will confess Seo joon for that ?" Minho said to them... Taehyung and Jungkook told him the plan.

Now, the only problem was Seo joon...because he like Bogum a lot, maybe he can help him " Look Minch- I mean Minho...First Seo joon is my friend then he is Bogum's...I will call him now and talk to him about Mina's job " Taehyung said with so much confidence while Jungkook stare at him smiling.

" Okay call him then " Minho said, Taehyung give him a glare at called Seo joon, after some rings Seo Joon picks up the call " Hey Tae " Seo Joon said on the other line, abusively he was smiling " Hey hyung, I need your help " Taehyung said " anything for my Tae " Minho turn his head towards Jungkook and saw him glaring at the phone.

" Okay so one of my friend is a very good doctor, she just came back from America " Taehyung paused a little and looked at Jungkook who gives him a thumbs up " She need a job, can you give her a job ?" Taehyung asked him and waited patiently for his reply  " of course Tae, She can work with Minho, your husband's friend...if she don't mind of course " Jungkook smiled widely.

Taehyung also smiled a little " Yeah, okay so she can work from tommorow right?" Taehyung asked " Yeah sure " Seo Joon said and hangs up the call " okay, so everything good " Jungkook said while Minho and Taehyung nodded.

Next Day...

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook, who was adjusting his coat " Hyung this shirt suits you " Jungkook said and looks up at him, smiling... Taehyung leaned a little, Jungkook gasped at his sudden move " Jungkook  " Jungkook blinks his eyes " if you don't mind can I kiss for once ?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice, which send shrives in Jungkook's while body.

Jungkook nodded his head, Taehyung stare at him, Jungkook felt shy--He closed his eyes and soon felt Taehyung's plumb lips on his, moving slowly on his, Jungkook kissed back Taehyung smiled into the kiss and slid his hand on the younger's waist, making him breath heavily in the kiss.

"Hyu-oops " Yeonjun who entered into the room, dramatically closed his eyes with his hands...They pulled away from the kiss, Taehyung turn his head toward Yeonjun while Jungkook hide his face in Taehyung's head embarrassed " Yeonjun, you always do this....now I'm married...at least knock before entering in the room " Taehyung said with fake anger.

" Your fault you left the door open " Yeonjun said " Your brat!" Yeonjun ran away squealing...he bumped with Yoonji " Hey boy you okay ?" Yoonji asked him " I saw Hyungs kissing " Yoonji looked at him surprised " which Hyungs?" She asked him " kookie hyung and Tae Hyung " Yeonjun said and went away smiling.

" I have to tell this to others " Yoonji said and walked fastly towards Yoongi's room where others were sitting " Sorry about Yeonjun " Taehyung said caressing his nap... Jungkook who was looking down shook his head, blushing lowering his head " it's fine " He whispered which Taehyung heard.

Taehyung cleared his throat " okay you get ready... then we will leave together " Taehyung said, Jungkook finally looks up at him " okay " he said with a small smile... Taehyung smiled back and went out of the room... Jungkook again looked down blushing madly, and smiling like an Idiot.

" Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Yoongi asked him, while others staring at him with annoyed expressions " I kissed Jungkook " he said smiling widely " what's new...this is your 4th kiss with Jungkook " Yoonji said to him, who scoffed " Third " he correct her.

" So you're happy that you kissed Jungkook or ?" Jimin asked him, his arm flooded against his chest, Taehyung shook his head " I'm happy because my Bunny also loves me "Everyone looks at him surprised " how are you so sure ? " Hoseok asked this time... Taehyung moved Yoonji a little and sat besides her.

" In these 4 months, I came to know so much about my bunny... He is a brave boy, independent and also sometimes scary...but from inside he is sensitive " Taehyung smiled sadly " I remember when he saw video of Chaeyoung-" Taehyung paused and sighed " Jungkook cried a lot...he don't like showing his weakness but he cried that day " Taehyung closed his eyes.

He remembers how Jungkook cried hugging him " I know Jungkook can never cry in front of he don't know if love " Taehyung chuckled " And I asked him before kissing him...if Jungkook Don't love Me....he should have throw me out of the room, or worse killed " Taehyung said and squealed.

" But he let me kiss him " Everyone rolled their eyes " idiot " They said together, making him pout " Anyways, because now Hoseok and Yoongi are dating...they live together " Yoonji said and looks at them...now everyone's attention was on her " I need to find a house for myself " Yoonji finished.

" You don't have to find any, you can leave with me my queen " Jimin said with a flirtrous smile, making everyone cringed...Yoonji sighed " I expected this...but we are still not dating, so that's a no " She said making Jimin whined which everyone  ignored " hey you my look a like " Yoongi said to Yoonji who looks at him.

" Yes you cat " Yoongi glared at him " I'm not a cat " Yoongi said but before Yoonji could say something Yoongi start talking again " I brought a house last year, if you want..you can stay their " Yoongi got starlted when Jimin suddenly attacked him with a hug " I love you my dude " Yoongi pushed him away.

" Why is Jimin so happy ?" Yoonji suddenly asked him curious " you will know soon " Jimin said and flash a smile " weird " Yoonji mumbled... while Taehyung busy remembering about the kiss with a dreamy smile.

_____________________
Chapter 40

So, the next chapter will be filled with Bogum getting shocks and Yoonmin's date 🌚 maybe Taekook moments too(only little)

And for many of you want to stop reading this story

favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💞

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 4.6K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
198K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
815K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
91.4K 4.4K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...