Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Rev...

By Writing-Pixie

The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - ??? and BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -- ??? & BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - ??? & BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - TDS and BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 - BTS, CCS, and WBS (3rd person)
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person)
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person POV)
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 - Candace, CCS & WBS, and BTS 3rd POV
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 - 3rd person POV
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 - BTS 3rd POV and Daisy POV
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
~Epilogue~
Announcement: Future Projects
Q&A
Chapter by Chapter
Bonus Chapter #1 - The Sasaeng's Histories
Bonus Chapter #2 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 1
Bonus Chapter #3 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 2
Bonus Chapter #4 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 3
Bonus Chapter #5 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 4
Bonus Chapter 6 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part #5
Not a Bonus Chapter! A celebration!
Bonus Chapter #7 - Neil

Chapter 95 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)

6.4K 247 139
By Writing-Pixie

Hoseok tracked everyone down that morning. He woke the ones still asleep up, and hunted down the ones that weren't in their own rooms. He wanted to make sure to let each member know what was happening in the near future. So they were aware that Daisy's cycle was about to probably start in a few hours, and reminding them that at least one of the surprises they had planned out ahead of time would be shared with her today.

Unlike the other maknae's Jk wasn't in bed. He was already up and doing his exercises. Still Hoseok was able to easily locate him and relay the news. After that Jk ran off to each of the 95's rooms. He wasn't surprised to find them dawdling so he convinced them to get up.

Jimin was pretty easy. He may have rather slept in but Jk only had to talk to him to convince him to get up already. Tae was the more difficult one. Jk's method of waking him up was to attempt to steal his comforter from him. But of course Tae had himself wrapped around the thing like it was his own personally teddy bear or something. Once he managed to wrangle it away Tae finally blinked up at him and fully registered what he was telling him.

They all went to Daisy's room together and weren't really surprised to find her in the tub relaxing. She didn't hide away her nudity and Jk had to do his best to ignore all the peachy colored skin on display. Perhaps that was what first brought him to suss out the amount of supplies she currently had. It definitely wasn't a bad plan to help her out. Daisy did have a point with her concerns, but he was sure if he just took Han Bin with him and wore one of his bucket hats and masks that it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

While eating breakfast he picked up his phone and quickly shot off a text to Han Bin, asking him if he was free and could be there in an hour or so.

Han Bin: Where are we going exactly?

Jk: Convenience Store

Han Bin: And you think that just one security member would be sufficient?

Jk: I think more than one would cause more of a spectacle.

Han Bin: So what extra measure do you plan on taking?

Jk: Mask and bucket hat. Not one of the ones with rings on it though. That would stand out.

Han Bin: Agreed. Also I say you should wear a long sleeve shirt and forgettable clothing. Nothing with the designer name all over it. 

Jk: Agreed. So you will be here in about an hour?

Han Bin: Yes, I can make that happen.

After finishing breakfast Jk took a shower. Not a fifty minute one since he didn't have that kind of time. But, still a semi long one. He stopped by Daisy's room to check on her again and found her back in bed curled up with Taehyung and Jimin.

"I'm off to the store to get your supplies." Jk announced to her.

She untwines her arms from behind the two 95s and reaches out for him. He doesn't simply leave it at giving her a hug and kiss. He pulls her out of the center of the bed and encourages her to wrap herself around him. He mentally groans to himself at the feel of her legs around his waist. Perhaps this wasn't the best idea. He thought to himself.

"Promise me that you will not draw attention to yourself and be safe." She utters a hairsbreadth space from his lips.

He pecks her lips. "I promise. I love you, Sweetheart."

She smiles at him. "I love you too, Bunny."

A short time later Jk is standing in an aisle at the convenience store he never thought he would be in. He pulls his cell phone from his pocket to compare the box that was in her bathroom with the wares in front of him. Of course the packaging is slightly different but he is able to decipher what he needs from the picture.

The female cashier seems shocked when she sees a male figure paying for that particular purchase. "You have a lucky girlfriend. Not many men your age would willingly do this."

He keeps his head lowered but still smiles and shakes his head. "Soulmate," He automatically corrects. "And I'm the lucky one."

Jimin pulled up his reader account and let Daisy peruse over the stories he thought sounded the most interesting. He glanced over her shoulder as Tae gently cuddled her from behind. Seeing him over her shoulder had his mind wandering to not so innocent thoughts.

Truthfully, he should probably openly admit to her that he had already read a few reverse harem romances on his own. None that were on the list he had prepared for her. These ones he paid for and weren't available through the monthly membership, like the ones that were on the list. Between a couple of those scenes and the way they were all cuddled in bed together Jimin was getting all sorts of ideas. Ideas he should probably relay to his best friend before assuming Tae might be up to the idea of sharing Daisy with him.

He should also definitely discuss with Daisy what she might be up for. Would she be willing to share her body with the both of them. What positions and possible ways would she be willing to share herself with them? Truth be told this was one of the reasons he wanted to read a book together with her. Get her to explore her more lust filled fantasies. Get her to willingly open up on what she would be curious to try out herself.

Mentally Jimin groans because this is definitely not the time to think about such things. His wandering mind has definitely sent the blood rushing to his pants and hardening his length.

He starts mentally cataloguing a list of things that are the polar opposite of sexy. Luckily that manages to help the issue he was having.

"I think I want to try this one first. Although I will probably be able to read the whole series before your next day off rather than just a single book." She frowns to herself as if this might be an issue.

"So, then we do that. Trust me. I might not get as much time to read as you will. But, I can read rather fast when I do have the time to myself."

"Just let me know how far you get into it before your next day off." She pauses, trying to recall for herself when that is. It's obvious she already forgot herself by the next question she asks. "What day did you say that was again?"

"Thursday." And she might just be done with her period by then since she officially started about an hour ago.

He doesn't linger on that thought. Instead he takes the tablet from her and downloads the book she indicated. He reads the brief description and smiles. "So, soulmates with super powers huh?"

She rolls her eyes. Grabs the pillow behind her head and gently baps him on the head with it.

"Hey! I've been hit in the face with enough pillows already in my life! That take in the Run music video was practiced over and over again." He gripes teasingly.

"Hence why I bapped you on the head instead of hit you in the face with it."

Jin is looking around the kitchen and frowning. He just realized that he probably found a Daisy flaw. It's not anything major. In fact he probably could find a way to easily correct it. The recipes she has been printing out are a little bit of everywhere in the kitchen. Some are stuck to the refrigerator with a magnet. He found some scattered over the countertop of the kitchen island. There were also a few scattered in the pantry. Those last few he assumed she had unintentionally left them behind when grabbing ingredients.

What would I need? He asks himself and pulls out his phone to start making a list. A binder and binder sleeves would be the first thing. He quickly types that out. Perhaps a way to separate each food type? Entrees, Side Dishes, Desserts. Something to separate the categories. So tab dividers. I should also make sure to include a section in each tab where she can put weblinks, just in case for some reason she decides not to print out a certain recipe. Oh and stickers. Maybe stars? Or should I do daisies in honor of her name? Maybe both? That way if a recipe goes well she can indicate it with a sticker.

Jin is pretty pleased he has found another thing to surprise Daisy with. But he starts to wonder if perhaps he should simply store the recipes in a drawer for now. He also wonders if this should be his birthday present for her or he should plan something else out.

If I get the cover custom made it will take time to get it finished. But I could also design something myself and get her a binder with simply a blank sleeve cover and slide a paper representation of the cover in the sleeve. Should I get someone else's opinion on this? Perhaps Yoongi would be a good person to talk this out with since aside from Daisy, he and I are the two main cooks.

He quickly decides that a second opinion is definitely a smart idea and goes to hunt down Yoongi. He first goes to his room, then the upstairs gameroom, when he doesn't find him in either of those two places he is sure that he must be holed away in his studio. Instead of simply going downstairs and knocking on his door he texts him to ask if he is free enough for a conversation and ensures that he is in fact in his studio. At least this way I know he might answer the door if I go down there.

Yoongi pulls his headphones off of his ears and let's them rest around the back of his neck. He picks up his phone that was vibrating on the desk and scans the message before replying.

He isn't exactly thankful for the interruption, but he has been making a lot of headway with his current projects. In fact one could say that he is definitely ahead of the game with the songs he has been working on.

One of the songs he is tweaking though seems to be missing something. He just hasn't completely worked out what. Since Jin is coming downstairs maybe I could ask him for his opinion. Because I do have an idea I just want someone else's thoughts about the suggestion. Not to mention I would have to ask Daisy if she would be willing to sample her voice.

The shave and a haircut two bits knock on the door announces Jin's arrival so Yoongi sighs and gets up to let him. He would have continued to just sit there if he hadn't locked the door behind him, but he appreciated the lock on the door and never hesitated to use it each time he entered the room.

"So, I had an idea and I wanted to know what you think." Jin then goes through this whole big spiel describing the idea he had, and why he wanted a second opinion.

"I think you should look into what would be required to get it personalized and more professional looking, but also make a mockup binder that you can take in so the person who would create the personalized one would have a model to go off of. Not only that, then you could also give her the mock up afterwards as a placeholder until you can give her the other one for her birthday." Speaking of her birthday, we should probably have a family meeting either tonight or after the families leave tomorrow.

Jin nods. "Thank you. That is a great idea. Hell, that was practically a Namjoon answer." He teases Yoongi.

Yoongi shakes his head. "Despite that comment you are welcome. Now, I want you to hear something and tell me what you think."

He unplugs his headphones so the music plays through his speakers. Afterward Jin wrinkles his nose. "It's good of course, but it needs something."

Yoongi nods. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was considering asking Daisy for some sound samples. Just her singing different random sounds. Like la la la, na na na, oh oh oh, and such."

"You said you managed to convince her that she has a beautiful voice. I say you share this song with her. Then ask her if she would be willing to try that. You could even do some sample songs with those samples of her singing in them and see what she thinks before officially producing them."

Yoongi nods. "Yeah, I like that idea." After Jin leaves Yoongi finishes working on the ideas he currently has playing in his head, but afterward he decides to seek out Namjoon and remind him that they need to have a brief family meeting in the near future regarding the Bon Voyage trip.

Namjoon is struggling with scheduling. He has to work out smart ways to schedule each of them, and yet allow them each to have a day off. On the good side already agreeing that Friday everyone has to work definitely helps fill in the blank spots he was having issues with. On the bad side, because there are seven of them at least one person has a repeating free day the following week.

He was currently scheduling the second week of work. He had briefly considered that Taehyung would end up with another day with Daisy that week, but then he decided against it. Because he was pretty damn sure judging by the activities on the schedule that he was going to get out early for one of the other days. So, instead he decided to schedule Jin another day. That would actually probably work out better because he was going to be pretty busy this coming up Wednesday.

A knock on his door has him breathing a sigh of relief to get a break from straining his mind and eyes over the schedules. He gets up to quickly answer the door.

Yoongi walks in. "Hey, I realized something. You should probably call another family meeting to relay what we learned regarding the Bon Voyage trip to Daisy and Jin."

Namjoon nods. "It's probably better to do that tonight rather than tomorrow. I think Daisy will probably be really tired after the meeting with the families."

Yoongi ponders. "I think she said something about Jiwoo being here tomorrow. Something about her offering to be moral support."

"Well, I am sure it will help with her nerves to have another familiar face there."

Because Jiwoo is already planning on being here tomorrow he decides to call her again. "What is it, Hoseokie?"

"Noona, is that anyway to greet your brother?" He asks as if he is shocked by her response. If anything this is pretty much on par with the way they treat each other. "Actually, putting that aside I'm calling you about tomorrow."

"What about tomorrow?"

"Well..." He tells her about the fact that Daisy is currently dealing with her monthlies. "I'm concerned that the families may want to swim tomorrow, and I highly doubt she would be up for that. Or at least I highly doubt she would be up for wearing one of her current swimsuits. I wasn't sure if there was a type of swimwear that was looser fit or if such a thing simply didn't exist, but I figured you would know if there was. I also figured that looser fit swimwear might be more comfortable for her to wear during this week."

"Wow, yeah that's actually a smart idea." She pauses in consideration. He hears her get up from wherever she is seated and a few things shuffled around. "Hopefully I can have something ready by tomorrow."

"Wait, do you mean that you are literally currently attempting to design such a piece of swimwear? Do you think you have that kind of time?" Hoseok is literally concerned that she may not make it tomorrow if she works on a project all night.

"On the good side I immediately had an idea that spun off what you just said. The bad side will be the amount of time it might take finding the cloth I need. But, honestly even that shouldn't be a problem. I am also going to look to see if I have a backup suit at the boutique just in case I don't finish this one in time."

"Oh, okay. Then I should probably leave you to it. I'll see you tomorrow then, Noona."

"Goodbye, Hoseokie."

Once Tae gets back to his room after his long cuddle session with Daisy and Jimin he immediately decides to check in with his family.

He smiles widely when his mother answers the call. "Eomma! I'm so happy to see you! I can't wait until you are here tomorrow!"

"I'm quite excited to meet, Daisy. I've seen pictures of course. Just from those pictures I can tell that she must be a wonderful young woman." His mother immediately enthuses.

Tae sighs happily. "Yes, she is."

His mother echoes a similar sigh. "Good. She obviously makes you happy. That's all I could ask for in regards to the someone you will spend the rest of your life with."

An arm wraps around his mother's shoulders and his father comes into frame. "She means that too, by the way. She said she wouldn't have even cared if your soulmate ended up being a man, as long as you were happy then she would be."

That comment actually surprises Tae quite a bit. He figured his parents would be a lot more against a same sex relationship than this kind of response. Not that he had ever been interested in anyone of the same sex before, but it was still nice to know that if he had they still would have supported. "Well, I suppose you are even happier now that you know sometime in the future there is a high possibility of grandchildren. If I had turned out to be gay I still would have made that happen of course. But having the possibility of a grandchild with my own blood I am sure trumps the idea of adoption."

"Hmm. But there is also the possibility that a child wouldn't be yours. After all she is the whole group's soulmate." His father isn't criticizing. He is quite obviously legitimately speaking aloud his thoughts as they come to him.

Tae shrugs. "We talked about that already. We have decided that doesn't matter to us. Any child that comes out of our union together will be all of ours. I mean it's similar to adoption after all. Just the relationship would be even closer. Heck, I don't think that Daisy would get any baby's DNA tested to figure out the paternity for certain. Not unless it was medically required for some reason."

"Well, either way about it. I'm glad you all talked about it. I am sure children aren't in the near future. I am sure that you are wanting some time to get to know each other before you take that step. But it is still smart to be talking about the possibility in the future." His mother, per normal, does her best to tie up this particular conversation.

"So another reason I am calling is because I wanted to make sure that you bring everything I will need for the next few weeks."

"Yes, yes. We have all the supplies packed up and ready to go already." His father quickly reassures him. He even takes the phone and pans it to the corner where the supplies are obviously waiting to be loaded into the car before they leave in the morning.

She is going to be so surprised! He thinks to himself after getting off the phone with his family.

TDS called another meeting. WBS wasn't really sure what this particular meeting was about, but something about the text she received struck her as if TDS had some huge stroke of luck or good news to share. Per normal though WBS was once again the last one added into the group call.

"So, the first bit of news I have isn't that great. And I'm sorry to say that WHS, you probably won't like to hear it. Apparently Jin took HER on some elaborate picnic date by the water. My source didn't give me too many details but I will be sending some notes via the group chat regarding that situation."

WBS is actually quite surprised by how TDS had shared that info. She for once sounded sincere and delivered the news in a way that would probably keep WHS from overreacting. Granted she was still currently talking about how she wished it were her on this elaborate date that Jin planned. But any of us would have reacted the same way.

"I think I might have something to report." CCS quietly says. "I'm not certain but I think that they might be on to me. I got a call from my employer mentioning something about switching my route."

TDS sighs at this announcement. "Well it can't be helped I suppose. At least they aren't attempting to prosecute or something of that nature. Even if they had done so you are going by an alias which would probably make you more difficult to track. Let me get with my contact and see if there is any other food in particular they often order for delivery. Perhaps we can get you another identity and set up at a new location. I suggest going ahead and quitting the other though."

WBS is once again astounded at the level headed way that TDS responds. This is closer to how she was when they first got their group together. It was a bit of a relief to hear her acting more rationally then she has in quite awhile.

"So, my second order of business. I think I have a new plan in mind. But it is going to take monetary resources and a good amount of research to make it happen."

TDS proceeds to explain what she has in mind and WBS immediately changes her mind. TDS is definitely not thinking rationally. What she has in mind could very well land some, if not all, of them in jail if they get caught. 

A/N:  I removed the long version of this note.  But the not so long version is originally my PC died the day before posting this chapter.  Then my husband literally took his PC apart, replaced the part that broke until we could buy a replacement part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
761K 30.4K 40
I felt my lungs suddenly stop and a coldness brush onto my face, I gasped loudly clutching onto my chest. Dropping down onto my knees trying to grasp...
350K 18K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
1.6M 71.5K 118
When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan to find them during their world tour. ...