THE VILLAIN'S LOVE GROWS FOR...

By pushisinung

"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live t... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE. REBORN INSIDE A BOOK.
CHAPTER TWO. HIS NEW LIFE
CHAPTER THREE. THE BOOK OF SATINO.
CHAPTER FOUR. IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE PRINCE
CHAPTER FIVE. A DRAGGING MEETING ON THE TWO STARS.
CHAPTER SIX. WAY TO A PLOT DEVIATING EVENT.
CHAPTER SEVEN. THE FESTIVE KNIGHT EXAM.
CHAPTER EIGHT. AN IMPAIRED MAKES HIS DEBUT.
CHAPTER NINE. MEETING THE CHARACTERS.
CHAPTER TEN. LICK MY SHOES.
CHAPTER ELEVEN. MOURNING
CHAPTER TWELVE. SAVAGE LADY AUGREAL.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN. A STRANGE RELATIONSHIP.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN. THE BLACK KNIGHTS.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN. A PRESENT FROM THE REAPER.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN. SAVAGE AS FUCK.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. OVERWHELMING HIS EYES!
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN. A STRANGE MAN.
CHAPTER NINETEEN. THOSE EYES, DON'T TELL ME....
CHAPTER TWENTY. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE. MIGHT AS WELL BURN MY BACK!
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO. WHAT DO I THINK YOU ARE DOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE. INFATUATION.
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR. PARDON THIS SUBORDINATE FOR HIS RUDENESS.
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE. A DEAD BODY.
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX. A SPECIAL ENVOY.
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN. NOT TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD.
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT. A MAN WITH THE HEAVEN'S BLESSINGS.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE. CHI, THE CUTE MEAT BUN.
CHAPTER THIRTY. FAINT SMELL OF A HUGE STORM.
VALENTINE SPECIAL
VALENTINE SPECIAL.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE. NOT FROM THIS WORLD.
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO. IDENTITY EXCHANGED.
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE. EMPEROR REAPER.
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR. WARNING
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE. RETURN.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX. HE IS BACK.
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN. DEJA VU.
SPECIAL CHAPTER. A CERTAIN DAY.
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT. HIS SMILE.
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE. WARMTH.
CHAPTER FORTY. CHANGED PLOT.
CHAPTER FORTY ONE. THE GEARS ARE DEVIATING.
CHAPTER FORTY TWO. VILLAIN MEETS VILLAIN.
CHAPTER FORTY THREE. CLASH BETWEEN VILLAINS.
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR. QUESTIONS.
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE. FATE AND DESTINY BEGINS.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
CHAPTER FORTY SIX. REVELATION.
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN. LET THE CURTAIN FALL.
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT. A DECAPITATED HEAD.
CHAPTER FORTY NINE. THE KING IS DEAD.
CHAPTER FIFTY. TASTE OF REGRET.
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE. DISCLOSURE.
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO. THE WORLD IS ON FIRE.
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE. HITOMU LAPBORN.
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR. IS IT WORTH IT?
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE. MEETING ANOTHER KEY CHARACTER
THREE PAGE COMIC.😅😅
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX. NEVER EVER HAPPENED IN THE BOOK.
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN. A FIERCE BATTLE.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT. TASTING VINEGAR FOR THE FIST TIME.
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE. A SWEET SWEET MOMENT.
CHAPTER SIXTY. A KISS SO SWEET.
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE. REUNION.
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE. WHAT A BEAUTY I HAVE.
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR. MY LOVER.
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE. DID IT FEEL GOOD?
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX. LOVE ME.
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN. PREPARATIONS.
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT. ANGER.
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE. WARZONE.
CHAPTER SEVENTY. CONGRATULATIONS PRINCESS!
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE: ONE WORTHLESS DEATH.
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO:IMPULSIVE COURAGE IS USELESS.
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE: THE VILLAIN AND THE HERO.
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR: A DRAGON.
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE. DIRE.
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX. RIP IT OFF.
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN:MERCILESS.
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT:DISCLOSER.
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE:WARP IT UP.
CHAPTER EIGHTY:LOVEBIRDS.
EPILOGUE.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
EXTRA CHAPTER ONE:A DISTANT MEMORY
EXTRA CHAPTER TWO: A KING'S TEAGEDY.
EXTRA CHAPTER THREE:A MEMORY OF THEIR CHILDHOOD.
EXTRA CHAPTER FOUR:THEIR LOVE STORY.
EXTRA CHAPTER FIVE:ESCAPE FROM BIRDCAGE.
EXTRA CHAPTER SIX:HAPPILY EVER AFTER

CHAPTER SIXTY TWO. DID YOU FINALLY FALL FOR THIS PRINCE?

1.2K 44 5
By pushisinung

Warnning: Smut scene.

Aaron frowned as he stared at the purple bruise on the broad back of a man. He kept silent as he watched the maid apply ointment on it. His fingers fidgeted around nervously.

"Leave." Satatra gave his word and the maid immediately left. He then pulled his clothes on. From the corner of his eyes he noticed the beauty fidgeting. Satara was still in a very bad mood.
"what? Still thinking of ways to run away?" It had been a few days but he was still angry at Aaron for trying to run away and putting himself at risk.

Aaron shook his head hard. "Not anymore. I won't run away anymore."

With a snort. "I have heard that plenty of times. Anyway, it was my fault for not keeping an eye on you. From this moment on I will not let my guard down." After he said this he got up from the bed. He felt the other pull at his sleeves. With a sigh he turned around.
"What is it? You have something to say?"

Aaron hesitantly shook his head. Satatra waited for him to speak up but the latter kept biting his lips while tugging tighter onto his sleeves. His red lips were so enticing that Satatra could barely keep his eyes away from them. And in that second his instict took over his body as he grabbed the other's head, smacking his lips onto Aaron's. Satatra felt his love tremble.

"Heh! What a cute reaction." He thought. He then licked Aaron's lower lips before pulling away. He was about to say something but when he saw the expression on Aaron's face his soul was stupefied.
A red blush covered Aaron's entire face. His eyes were a bit misty with an inexplicable look. Even the tips of his ears were tinted red. And he looked as if he was in a daze. When he noticed the wolf prince looking down at him he blushed even redder and turned his head to the left to avoid Satatra's burning gaze. He then shut his eyes clenching his chest that was beating as if it was going to explode.

"Don't. Heart stop it. Stop being so loud. He will hear me." He prayed in his heart trying to calm down his crazy heart.

Satatra was in a shock. He tilted his head towards the left in order to have a good look on the face that Aaron was making right now. But when Aaron saw him his beautiful honey brown pupils fluctuated a bit. Then he turned his head to the right in order to hide his face away from the wolf prince.
Satatra was amused at his reaction.

"Heh. What is this? This never happened before." He whispered to himself as he chuckled with an evil grin. In an instant he hauled the slender body of the other person with his arms and sat down at the corner of the bed then he set down the person in his hands onto his laps. Aaron was flustered when he realised that he was straddling the crown prince.

"Wahhh.....whattt...are...you...doing!?!" He stuttered clumsily as his face blushed even harder.

Satatra smirked when he saw his love react this way. A warm feeling filled his entire heart, his soul feeling the joy at this sudden discovery. Thank you gods for your blessings onto this one. His inner self was grinning wider and wider. Recollecting his composure he grabbed Aaron's chin and kissed him on the forehead. The other person exploded, smoke emerging from his head, his entire face tinted red with an inexplicable feeling. Satatra was enjoying this very much. He put his lips on Aaron's red ear lobe and licked them softly before saying.
"Aaron....did you finally fall this prince?"

When he heard him say these words Aaron felt his heart tremble, his heartbeat beating even faster than before. He wanted to deny it but was unable to refute. In the past he was able to scold this wolf prince without feeling a shred of guilt but when he denied him this time he felt a painful squeeze in his heart.
"W...who...who would like you!!!" The moment he said this he felt like slapping himself. He felt his heart squeeze tighter, even his stomach was complaining with pain. Aaron felt his mood crumble.

Satara heard him deny his feelings. He grabbed Aaron's head and pulled it towards him. He then sucked onto his red lips. Not giving the other a chance to react he stuck his tongue into his love's mouth, the invading tongue licked his lips while parting them. Aaron shuddered at the foreign object that was invading his pretty mouth. The tongue inside him licked his inner walls greedily as if it was going to eat him up. It then entangled itself with his own tongue. Wet sounds filled the room as two tongues danced together with each other. Satatra withdrew his tongue a bit before plunging them deeper into Aaron's mouth. This made him gasp. So deep. His tongue was coming so deep in him.
When Satatra found that his beauty was not resisting him he started to undress his love. Warm fingers explored Aaron's exposed skin sliding up and down, feeling the supple and soft skin to his content. Aaron shivered at his touch, his heart tightening with a strange feeling. Satatra then pulled out his tongue from his mouth. A thick thread of saliva drenched Aaron's lips as the two lips parted. He felt his face heat up. With misty eyes clouded by pleasure he stared at the prince that was gazing down at him with desire.

"Just admit it. That you have fallen for this prince." Satatra said with a smirk. He then bent over and pinched at the red dots on his Aaron's chest. Extending his own tongue he licked at the red nipples and while doing so he steered his eyes to look at the expression the other person was making. Aaron trembled when he saw this prince look up at him with sexy provocative eyes.

"Ahhhnngg........" He moaned when he felt wet licks greeting his nipples. The same tongue that had ravaged his mouth was now licking his chest's nipples. The wet thing licked on his areola and sucked on his erect nipples from time to time. He felt his body heat up with pleasure.

Satatra chuckled as he played around with the sweet red dots. His kisses began moving up, his tongue licking and sucking on Aaron's collarbone to his neck to his ears. And then they finally rested on his red lips. Once again the feeling of being ravaged to the extreme greeted Aaron's pretty mouth. The tongue inside him plundered around as if it was trying to gobble him up. Even the lips that were kissing him were sucking on his red lips greedily.

"Anng....hnnggg....nggg.....anggg...."

Wet sounds of kissing and moaning filled the room as the two entangled themselves into the kiss. This time even Aaron was responding as he let the other man invade his mouth as much as he wanted. The two lips parted from time to time, their tongue sticking out of their mouth, drenched in their own saliva. Then they would dive into each other's mouth only to entangle themselves even harder.
So addicting. Satatra cursed as he kissed his love harder. The taste of his beauty was so addicting. The more he kissed the more he wished if he could eat him up.
When they finally parted his gasping beauty evoked the desire in Satatra's heart. He shoved Aaron onto the bed. Aaron laid still as he blushed. His naked body on display. Satatra groaned as he felt his little dragon heat up. He placed his fingers onto the naked thigh and slid them up and down. The other person trembled at his touch. This earned as smirk from the wolf prince. He then stared at the erect jade pillar of his love that was calling for his attention. Satatra bent over and took the jade pillar into his mouth.
When Aaron felt a warm and wet hole wrapping around his dick he let out a loud gasp. When he looked down he saw his own dick penetrate Satatra's mouth. The other person winked at him as he took the jade pillar in his mouth deeper.

"Wahhh...nggg....anggg......hnng....." Moans after moans left Aaron's mouth. His senses were thrown apart with pleasure clouding it. He felt the wetness around his dick increase as the other person took him deeper. Whenever his jade pillar was released a warm and wet tongue licked it, sucking on his jade pillar before it was once again swallowed into the wolf prince's mouth. As he felt his dick being stimulated he felt an exploding heat rising in them. He moaned as tears of pleasure welled up in his eyes.
"Hngggggggggg......" He let out a loud moan as he climaxed.

Satatra felt a hot liquid spray into his throat. He sucked harder onto the tip of the penis that was inside his mouth while swallowing the hot liquid that was being poured into him. He stared at Aaron's face as the other climaxed, taking the seed of his lover into him. When he finally let the jade pillar out of his mouth sticky liquid trickled from the corner of his lips. Aaron stared at this scene with clouded eyes. He then felt his heart beat faster as he saw Satatra licking the liquid off his lips using his tongue. This made him blush even more.

"Tasty!" Satatra smirked. Though the odour and the taste was unpleasant this was the seed of his love so he found its taste special. His eyes darted around the naked body before him. His blue eyes burning with desire rested on the most intimate part of his love that was hidden away. He let out a smirk.

Aaron watched this scene with lost eyes. But the smirk of the wolf prince awoke him. He felt so embarrassed that he wanted to slap himself so hard for coming inside the mouth of this kingdom's crown prince. He covered his face with his hands while cursing himself in silence.
"What am I doing? I am not even his lover. I didn't even confess and I.....ahhhhhhh! Stupid. Die. You deserve to die." He was so busy berating himself as he threw his hands up and down in the air that he did not notice Satatra bending over.

"AHHHHH.........! WAH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 5.2K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
63.9K 2.7K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
10.1K 604 26
Folarin is sick of this. Every day, he wakes up to more fuel added to the idiotic rumours that he and his best friend, Chuka are in a secret gay rela...
74K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...