The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

17 - Akansha's Panic Attack

517 26 4
By myangelicstar

AKANSHA POV:

"Here comes your partner "Gwen said, noticing me.

I smiled at her and gave a questioning look towards Parth for his sudden arrival here.

"I am already running late. See you tomorrow. Nice meeting you Parth ",Gwen said and walked away.

"Okay Kanz, see you tomorrow! ",Kyle exclaimed and hugged me suddenly.

What happened to him now? I returned his hug. He then grinned at me and walked out before sending me a wink. Such a kid!

I looked at Parth to see him having an irritated reaction on his face.

"What are you doing here? "

"Let's speak outside "

I nodded and locked the restaurant and turned to look at Parth.

"What did you say to them? "

"I just told them that you are my partner and we are studying in the same college. "

"Oh! Now tell me why are you here? You didn't even inform me. "

"I called you but you didn't attend. "

I then searched my bag to see my phone in silent mode. He had called me too? But for what?

"I came to speak with you. Don't you remember that I said that the conversation is not over? "

"What? You came all the way from your home to know what I am scared of?? ",I asked, extremely shocked.

He scratched his nape with his palm due to nervousness. Can't be! I am dreaming!

"You told me to find myself. Only if I spend time with you, I will be able to find it out ",he said in a duh tone.

"Now just enter the car. Let me drive you to your house. "

"What? But my home is just a walkable distance ",I said even though he knows about it.

He sighed loudly," Are you insane? Don't you know that it's not safe to walk alone at night? "

I looked at him perplexed. "Just get in the car. "

Since he had come all the way here to meet me, I silently got in the car and looked at him.

He gave me a shocked reaction since I had obeyed him without throwing any tantrums. I am even myself shocked.

"Are you coming or not? ",I  asked him.

Soon the car started moving at a very slow pace. If I walk now, I will be able to overtake his car.

"Why are you driving very fast? ",I asked sarcastically.

"If I drive fast, your house will come soon. Then how can I speak with you? ",he asked back.

What? He is really something! Who comes all the way to speak with me just to know what I am scared of? Is he that much worried about his fear of being known by me??

"You can drive at a normal speed. There is a park near my home. If you want, we can speak there for sometime ",I said, surprising myself again.

Where did this idea come from?? 'From you only' ,my inner voice mocked. 'Silence', I shushed her.

"Okay ",he answered with a surprised expression and started driving fast.

I got down from the car once we had reached home and I walked alongside Parth towards the park.

Since it was night time, no one was around. The place was so calm, pleasant and peaceful. I sat on a bench and he sat next facing me.

The dim yellow light coming from the street pole made his face look more handsome than before. This is so cruel! How could God create such a handsome man? He is a person of perfection in all departments; except character.

"Tell me about you ",he demanded with his eyes piercing me.

"Me? There is nothing much about me. "

"I feel like you are asking me to self-introduce myself like they do in school ",I said with a chuckle.

I felt his lips slightly curving which seems like he is controlling himself not to smile. My eyes are betraying me for sure!

"Why are you doing part-time jobs? "

How can I tell the whole truth? No one knows except me, Kryz and my family.

"I am struggling to run my life as I don't have much money with me. Luckily, I got the chance to work at Green World. I am glad that I got the job ",I said the same reason I say to others. What I said was true too in a way!

He stared at me differently.

"What? ",I asked. Is he thinking that I am not equal to his status for me to speak with him?

"You are different ",he stated. "The girls I met would boost their achievements, success and wealth to me. But you are speaking about your financial struggles so easily. I think you are proud of yourself. Am I right? "

Did he just praise me? Why did you think of him as a person who sees status? You are a fool! He is so sweet and understanding but you are thinking him the wrong way!

"Yes, I am proud of myself. I am happy that I am independent now ",I said truthfully with a smile.

"Where is your family? "

My face went pale hearing the question, Family?

Family? The faces of my family came running through my mind, the memories I tried my best to lock deep inside me.

"They are living where they need to be ",I whispered. It's a very sensitive topic to me!

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked about it ", he said, sensing my short reply.

I nodded my head in response. I looked at the sky which was void of stars. Is it going to rain? Oh no! This can't happen! I could see the rainy clouds too.

"It's getting late. Can we go and speak some other time? "

"Why are you feeling nervous? "

"It's getting dark too. "

He looked at the sky. "Are you afraid of rain? ",he asked.

"No, I am not. We can go now "I stood fast to move but he held my hand and pushed me towards him causing me to sit on his lap!!

What the? I tried to get up but he held my waist, encircling me, not allowing me to get up!

"What are you doing?? ",I asked, shocked.

"Are you afraid of rain? ",he asked again.

"No, I am not. I am not afraid of rain. But I-- ",I stopped speaking when I realized that I was about to spill out the beans.

"But you what? ",he asked, looking at me.

I am so close to him that I could feel his earthy sandalwood masculine scent too.

Then the lightning came as fast as it could. No!! The thunder followed it with a great roar!

"Aaaahhhhhh ",I shouted gripping Parth tightly and closed my eyes trying not to remember those scenes again but it's of no use! That day's events came running to my mind.

I felt like Parth was shaking me but I couldn't respond to him. I couldn't understand what he was saying. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I heard the thunder sound again which made me jump and I was thrashing in his hands violently. I couldn't breathe.

'Help! Help! ',I heard my feeble voice calling for help. It happened eight years ago. I am alright now! No, I shouldn't think about it! I started taking deep breaths to calm myself but it was of no use!

I then felt a harsh pain in my face. I touched my face and looked at the source of my pain to see him staring at me.

"Did you slap me ? ",I asked him, shocked when my brain registered that he had just slapped me hard now.

"See, your panic is gone ",he said with relief on his face.

I could breathe now. He just slapped me to change my focus to the pain. That's very thoughtful of him. But painful too; my cheek hurts! I rubbed it with my palm to soothe the pain.

The clouds opened and poured heavily making us drenched completely before we could take shelter.

I tried to move away from him sensing the closeness between us but he stopped me and carried me in his arms. He walked towards his car and made me sit in the backseat. He followed behind and closed the door.

"Are you okay? ",he asked looking at me.

I nodded my head, unable to voice my words out. He is fully drenched like me. If he drives back home, he will surely get sick. The only way to help him is to offer him to come to my home. I can give some excuse to Kryz about it later.

Before I could say something, the thunder roared again, making me panic!

The car!

I'm crying alone!

I hugged Parth tight in fear.

I felt him hugging me back and saying something to distract me. I felt his warm breath near my neck.

"Come home ----Or you----get sick ",I stuttered looking into his eyes. I think he understood what I said.

"Is it okay with you? ",he asked softly.

I nodded my head in response. I heard the thunder sound again making me panic. No, not again! What will he think of me? He came here to know what I am afraid of! Now he would know the answer to that for sure!

'Help! Help! Please help' ,the past voices of mine came running to my mind. I felt him tapping my face but I couldn't come out of the trance. I am short of breath.

I then felt something warm on my lips. What's that? It slowly moved. Parth is kissing me! The reality hit me hard! I opened my eyes to see Parth staring at me with emotions like pain, worry, fear, anxiety.

Even though he had just pecked my lips softly, my whole body was on fire now! This is so, so intense! He had cupped my face in his hands looking at me like I was made of glass for him to take care of. He then dropped his hands on my face making me feel the loss of warmth he had been providing me. But then he carried me in his arms in bridal style.

He locked his car and walked towards my home drenching in the rain. Before he could open the gate, I saw Kryz opening it with an umbrella in her hand.

She looked shocked to see Parth carrying me but since she knew about my fears well, she didn't question us and opened the gate wide for us to enter.

The warmth of the home hit me. It's been ages since I panicked. I guess since I was outside, the storm got the worst of me.

He made me sit on the sofa and sat next to me. "I am sorry Kanz. I heard the news that a storm was passing tonight. But I thought that you would be here before that. I was so careless. I should have come to pick you up ",Kryz came with a glass extending to me.

I took the glass from her and gulped down the water. "Kryz-- Parth--- towel ",I stuttered. She nodded her head and went to get the towel.

"I shouldn't have stopped you from going away ",Parth said guiltily. Is he blaming me for my condition?

"No, no! You don't know about this. Don't blame yourself ",I whispered.

Kryz came with the towel and a set of clothes in his hands to change. Parth took it and Kryz showed the way to my room to change.

She then came to me and dropped the towel on my head and started drying my hair. "Come, you need to change or you will get sick ",Kryz stated and I went with her to change.

I came outside to see Parth wearing Sam's clothes. It looks good on him.

"Whose clothes are these? "

"It belongs to Sam ",Kryz answered him.

"Who is Sam? "

" A friend ",I said before Kryz was about to answer him.

I can tell that he is not satisfied with my answer but I couldn't tell him everything.

"I think I should leave now. "

"It's raining heavily. You won't be able to travel at this moment ",Kryz said.

"You can stay here for the night. We don't mind. Since you helped Kanz, I think it's fair to allow you to stay here tonight. Think of it as gratitude ",Kryz added.

Parth gave a thought and looked outside. "Okay, I shall stay ",he replied.

***************************************************************************

Hello guys!! I am back with an update!! I guess there is some progress in this story!!

So, Parth is staying at Akansha's house!!!! What will happen next??

Stay tuned ;)

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 910 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.2M 26.1K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
29.1K 940 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
9.9M 466K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...