I Will Die As The Villainess √

By dablesucidewitme

Do you think a mere human can win against fate? You probably read a lot of stories where a reincarnated perso... More

1: The Beginning of Hope and Despair
2: Her Ladyship, The Villainess
4: Amid The Chaos
5: Threatening The Prince
6: The Rotten Empire and Knight
7: The Dark Knight
8: The Lovable Heroine and Childish Magician
9: When Things Change
10: Between Insanity
11: The Villainess Preparing For Destruction
12: The Villainess From Another View
13: Trying to Understand The Villainess
14: Hyll's Deepest Secret
15: The Unexplainable Duke
16: Angel of Death
17: Destinies Change
18: A Capable Villainess
19: The Heroine's View
20: Against The Villainess
21: The Villainess And the Duke
22: As Predicted
23: The Best Birthday For A Villainess
24: The Magician Invading
25: Confrontation
26: The Villainess And The Magician
27: The Upcoming Chaos
28: A Frightening Vision
29: Recognizing Serenity
30: The Prince And His Plays
31: Reign Of Terror
32: Searching For The Origin
33: A Friend or A Foe
34: A Silent Scream
35: Unhealthy Relationship
36: Crazy World
37: Additional Despair By Fate
38: Giving Up
39: The Princess And Saint
40: A Solution To The Chaos
41: Hyll's Curse
42: Planning Her Demise
43: The Blessing Of A Heroine
44: The Dragon's Confrontation
45: The Beginning of Judgement
46: The Witch Trial
47: The Hidden History
48: Against Her Own Blood
49: Reality Vs Illusion
50: Truth Vs Lies
51: Hope Vs Despair
52: The Day Before Her Execution
53: Knile Hyll Reiss
54: Execution Time
55: Bloody Palace
56: Escaped The Realm Of Ignorance
57: The Madness Withiin Them
58: Distorted Reality
59: An Eye For An Eye
60: Why Am I Alive?
61: The Great Escape
62: Her Alternative To Death
63: Her Life Before Becoming The Side Character
64: The Missing Villainess
65: When The Villainess Meets The Villain
66: Agreement Between Antagonist
67: Knowing him
68: Fascination And Fear
69: A Game Of Search
70: A Villainess Only In Name
71: Our Hidden True Self
72: Amending The Tides
73: A String of Trust
74: Remnants Of The Past
75: Agony And Bliss
76: What It Feels To Be Her
77: The Abyss Of Verity
78: Hell Loose
79: Death Lingers
80: The Undead Reclaims Her
81: Dead Souls
82: The End Of Hope And Despair
83: Epilogue

3: Before the Chaos

20.6K 1K 378
By dablesucidewitme

The image above is what her twin sister looks like.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Knile's Pov

"You! You're disgracing the household's name by taking in a maid with unknown origins! You're tainting our honor!"

Ah, here we go again. The pointless arguments I need to deal with. As someone who grew up in silence and isolation, loud sounds tend to irritate me.

I look at the girl who is being ridiculed by my so-called twin sister and notice her emotionless face. It's quite admirable how she isn't affected by this kind of insults. 

Should I retort and waste my time or just ignore her?

Words are sometimes the source of pain but being ignored? It's the most unpleasant experience for someone seeking attention this bad.

I continued walking, making sure the person is following.

"Just you wait, I'LL TELL FATHER ABOUT THIS!" She screams and ran off.

Hmm, she's quite dependable to the duke. That's sort of bad, I need to destroy that trust somehow.

"Lady Knile."

I stop but didn't bother facing her.

"Should I kill her?"

What.

Never did I think of the possibility that she will dirty her hands for me that fast. 

But hey! On the bright side, that means she's willing to kill my enemies. I'm impressed, she's like my little corporate slave already.

But why did she suggested it...

"Not yet."

The girl followed me quietly—too quiet I thought no one was behind me.

Haaaa.

This wasn't in the manga; the villainess buying slaves. Though, if I didn't bring her then she might target me in the future. I'm basically stealing someone else's pawn.

In the manga, she was paid by the prince to assassinate the upcoming Empress. Too bad she failed though.

I entered my room and a sigh escapes my lips.
No maid was waiting to take off the dress, not to mention the corset so I instantly went and leap towards the bed. It was comfortable and relaxing, not the corset though. But then again, at this point, I don't care.

It is what it is.

"You can sleep there. I don't think I have the energy to meet and ask my father to prepare you a room."

Ha.... As if he'll care anyway.

"Also, change your clothes. You can borrow some nightgown inside the closet."

Time to rip this dress off my chest!

"M'lady, I-"

"Wake me up early in the morning, around 6." I cut her off and gladly, she didn't reply.

I need to prepare myself for the beginning of chaos. In other words, the beginning of every romance chapter where the heroine meets the prince.

Ah, what a fairy tale.

■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■■
➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹♡
■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□

The night proceeded quietly and morning came, followed by a commotion I didn't order.

For an unknown reason, maids gathered inside my room, ready to help me dress. I thought they weren't gonna help me get dressed because of what happened yesterday but here we are. I assumed that my father will not give me any maids because I brought a slave. Well, I guess I assumed too much.

I then look at the maids fighting over the outfits. Gosh, you can keep them to yourself if that's what you want.

Facing Celestia, I notice her emotionless face showing a hint of suspicion. She must have been thinking I'm the neglected child because no one bothered to come yesterday.

Tilting my head towards those unruly species, I dissolve their wonderful unsolicited commotion.

"Stop, the black gown will suit me better. Wearing pink and any of those dresses your fighting for makes me look like a clown. Where did you even get those?" Everyone flinched at the tune of my voice, including her. They suddenly went quiet and froze at their spot.

You've got to be kidding me.

Why is my life so hard.

"You're all fired. If you can't even dress me properly then you are all not suited to face me nor touch me. My maid is enough." The pros of being born rich is cutting off useless people in your life with no repercussions.

"But Knile-"

I glared at the maid who was about to protest. She started sweating and shaking, enough to satisfy me.

"Ah, your confidence is quite admirable. You even dared to call my name and dared to go against my decision. It would be an honor to cut your tongue." This was one of those days I will never forget.

Bloodlust filled the room in an instant as temperature drop to a certain degree. I don't anger easily but I can't control my bloodlust. Only the real villainess can.

The maids hurriedly left my room and Celestia went to get my dress. She was shaking as she nears me. Even though she is an Assassin, she is scared of a mere Duke's daughter. How intriguing...

Five minutes pass and I'm already dressed. I never thought she acquires the skills to dress me gently and swiftly. I thought she only knew how to kill. It looks like I have assumed too much.

She then placed accessories in their rightful positions.

A black gown with red laces that seems to blend with my hair and eyes.

(Goodness, the writer doesn't know how to describe things. )

And pieces of jewelry that resemble blood.

Ah, The villainess like things that reminded people of bloodshed. No wonder she doesn't have friends. Even I wouldn't be friends with an emo.

"Thank you for your efforts."

I tried walking down the stairs with sheer confidence and mischievous eyes, face apathetic as always and trying to mimic the real villainess. 

My father was staring at me and my twin sister glared at me with disgust. Both of them were wearing rubies, pearls, and golds with elegant patterns within their clothing's.

My brother, well, he doesn't give a shit about me anymore and I also don't. That's the spirit.

"Ugh, took you long enough. Where did your jewelries went? Don't you understand its important to show off?"

Her nice attitude has seemingly disappeared. Another win for me. If I irritate her so much to the point of her not acting nice anymore then she would be easier to destroy during social gatherings. This is what happens when parents play favorites.

"What, were you born deaf?" The maids gasp and uneasiness took over Celestine's features, realizing the mistake. I look at Father for some reactions and he seems uncomfortable?

So that's how it is...

"We should avoid pointless arguments sister dear. We shall try showing the world that sister's love is the strongest bond next to H-bond."

"This is the second time you fought back." 

"Indeed, someone ought to show her place-"

"Enough," Father shouted which made everyone flinch except for me. I'm used to it.

"!"

"Enough with this drama. We shall go now else we'll arrive by midnight." The Duke finally stated.

My cute sister and dumb brother were flabbergasted. It must be the first time we both got scolded. I got used to his rage but her? No way, she can't even let an insult pass without a retort.

Father will start thinking about me now.

Her quiet and obedient daughter, a mere puppet, is finally standing up for herself.

This would remind him of mother.

❖■□■□■□■□■❖■□■□■□■□■❖■□■□■□■

So, is it enjoyable or trash?

I need your feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 54 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
241K 7.1K 58
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
708K 23.1K 83
As I was about to leave his arms hugged me tightly from the back. He breathed on my neck roughly as if craving for me like a madman. "You can't leave...
59.8K 1.4K 59
A 20 year old girl suddenly died from an accident and reincarnated as a villain in a novel story?! What's this?! What happened? She was dumbfounded w...