One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 39 - Crazy for you

4.4K 232 68
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Long Chapter....

Jungkook's Pov

I was talking with Soomi when Bogum entered into the room, he smirked at me... I rolled my eyes " Miss Soomi, out " Soomi sighed and went out...I grabbed my banana milk and was about to go to but he grabbed my arm, I yanked his hand away " Don't touch me with your dirty hands " I glared at him.

" Jungkook, why did you marry Taehyung?" Bogum asked me in a serious tone, I don't want to talk to him " none of your business " I was about to go but he grab my neck, seriously " leave me " he slammed me against the wall " Just because he is Rich, I thought to hated those who sleep around Jungkook " I tried to push him but he was too strong.

" That dumb " I glared at him " Call him that and you're dead Park Bogum!" I warned him, but he shamelessly chuckled " Why ? That's the truth, he is a loser " I kicked his leg and with all force pushed him away " You're talking about my husband Bogum! And I won't tolerate you talking non sense About him " I said, I felt so much anger when he said those words for Tae.

" Bunny got power huh " I love when Tae call me that, but this is making me feel disgusting " You know what! Why am I even wasting my time with you " I said and went away " Jungkook there an emergency " I heard Chang wook Hyung's voice...I run towards him, u saw a young girl, laying in the bed with deep wounds on his body.

" I will treat her wounds, you go and ask her boyfriend what happened" He said to me, I nodded my head and went towards the man, who was waiting outside the room...Wait he is old as compared to that girl " Sir, if you don't mind I want to ask you some questions " I said to him, he stood up and looked at me.

" What's your relation with the girl inside ?" I asked him, seriously, because I'm having bad feeling about him " She is my girlfriend " He said to me " What happened to her?" I asked him again, I noticed that he starts to sweat " She fall from roof " I noticed that his hands were now also shaking but he hide them in his pocket.

" Okay, don't worry, she will be alright, but she have to stay here for few days " I said and left him alone....as I was walking I saw Minho Hyung and James talking " you see bro, I'm getting in shape don't you think so?" I chuckled when I heard that " Yeah really us shape " Minho Hyung said.

Minho Hyung noticed me and waved at me with a bright smile...I went to him " Finally Kookie you will work with us " Minho said patting his back " So I should I call you Bunny or Doctor kook ?" James asked him, I smiled at him " Anything you want to call me.

Just as he was about to say something, his face Change from smiley to scared one " Jamey!" I turn around and saw a woman looking all around the place, I turn around and James was not there " Where did he go? " Minho Hyung chuckled and points under the table " What happened to him ?" I asked Minho Hyung.

" You see that woman " I looked at that woman again " She likes James... let me introduce you to her " Minho Hyung went to her, I was about to follow him but James voice stopped me " No Jungkook! She is a crazy woman " I giggled, he was scared " Don't worry " I went to them.

" Hello beautiful " Minho Hyung said to her, she turn around and gave a sweet smile to Minho Hyung " Kyung meet Jungkook " She looked and me, I bowed to her " Don't be formal darling " I was little confused " call her by her name no aunty okay " Minho Hyung whispered to me, I nodded my head.

" Jungkook I need your help here " I excused and went towards Chang wook Hyung " actually I have an emergency can you please check this young lady " I smiled at the girl" Of course hyung " He went away...I kneeled down before the girl" Hey " he looked at me " my name is Jungkook " I stretch my hand for a hand shake.

" C-chaeyoung " my smiled filters, Chaeyoung " Doctor Oppa " I smiled at her " Yes ?" I asked her softly " My arm hurts " She said pouting....I picked her up " Let's them check " I said and took her inside the children's room.

No one's POV

While Jungkook was talking with little Chaeyoung, Minho was staring at him with a smile " Careful Minho " Minho looks at Kyung " What?" He asked him " why I think there is something between you and Jungkook?" Kyung smirked at him, Minho awkwardly chuckled " No, there is nothing between us, he is just my good friend " Minho replied.

" Are you sure ?" Minho nodded his head " of course, I adore him as my brother " Minho said to her " actually let me tell you something " Minho said to her, Kyung stare at him excitedly " I was ,11 years old when a little boy helped me from my bullies, I still remember the kindness in his voice when he asked me " are you okay ?" " Minho smiled remembering about that day.

" That little boy was Jungkook, it was a coincidence that we met again in the college, I remember when  my best friend told me about Jungkook's crush on me " Minho chuckled remember about old memories " I was happy, but Jungkook still don't remember about this and now he is like my little brother " Kyung was looking at him with parted lips.

" It's really weird, that my childhood crush is now like my brother.. Jungkook is a really kind person Kyung, helping everyone, getting hurt while thinking good for others...now I want to protect him like he protected me that day " Minho said " I won't let anyone to touch him " Minho said looking at Bogum, who was peeking inside the younger's room.

On the other hand Taehyung was crying in his office " I miss my Jungoo!" He whined...Lisa sighed who was sitting there with Jennie beside her " dude! I know my brother is the best but I just told you that I left my house...we need a place to stay !" Lisa shouted getting angry at Taehyung, who flinched " Rich bish! Buy a house yourself " Taehyung said annoyed.

" You so called genius! I'm not rich anymore...help me!" Just as she said that Yoonmin and Sope entered into the room and saw Lisa " witch!" Lisa, Taehyung and Jennie shouted when they heard them yelled " What the hell!" Yoonji pulled Lisa's hairs " hurt my Bunny and you're dead " Taehyung tried to split them but poor him, Yoonji grabbed his hairs too...

" Ahh! Yoonji" he whimpers " You are also really Evil " after fighting for straight 20 minutes... Taehyung was sitting on his chair, with a tissue in his nose, holding back his bleeding nose and Lisa holding her head whining while other confused... finally Taehyung told them everything.

" Sorry Lisa " Yoonji Pats her shoulder making her more whimpers " Actually we all followed you that day, and-" Jimin smiled nervously " As you know everything now, how about working together " Jennie suggested...they all agreed " actually have a plan in my mind " Yoongi said to them and sat on Taehyung's table " stand up, or my table will break " Taehyung said to him which Yoongi ignored.

Taehyung sighed, Yoongi told them the plan " That's a really good plan...but we need someone so she can seduce Bogum " Taehyung said...Jimin cleared his throats " actually Taehyung you have someone " Taehyung frowns " What ? don't tell me I have to act like a girl?!" Taehyung panicked.

Jimin scoffed while other stare at him ' what the fork ' look " No of course not... actually it's umm "....Mina was standing in front of them " But sir, Bogum knows how I look...he would know right way " Taehyung shook his head " no Mina, only a makeover and you will become a whole different person " Taehyung finished with a smile.

" Yes...we just have to remove your big glasses, baggy clothes...messy hairs and remove pimples " Yoonji said, Mina glared at her " are you insulting my looks " Yoonji shook her head " of course not just stating facts " Mina was about to say no but Jimin grabbed her hands " please Mina " he said with a flirtrous smile " for me " everyone cringed while Yoonji glared at him.

" Yay!" Everyone squealed scaring the poor Mina " so over plan will start from tommorow " Lisa said " Now her makeover " Jennie said excitedly " wait my house!" Lisa whined.

" Come in " Minho opened the door widely for Jungkook to enter into the house, who smiled " Thanks hyung " He said and entered into the room " I'm home " Jungkook heard giggling sounds... Jungkook smiled widely when he saw Jaegguk happily playing with Minho's Grandma.... Grandma's eyes fall on Jungkook.

" Jungkook baby " she smiled widely, Jungkook went to him and hugged her, She laughed with happiness, while Jaegguk jumping in happiness " I missed you baby " She kissed his head...Minho smiled looking at them " Mr Bunny " Jaegguk hugged his legs... Jungkook hugged him too.

After playing for hours, Jaegguk fall asleep on Jungkook's lap, while Grandma on the couch " Why can't we case a report now " Jungkook sighed when Minho asked him that "it's better that we found a good evidence first " Jungkook said ruffling Jaegguk's hairs " And also Taehyung's father's sister blames Taehyung for his brothers death and these days she is following us " Jungkook said in a worried tune.

" We have to be careful " He said again, Mincho shifted on his chair " Jungkook, how about meeting his parents ?" Minho asked him " good idea...I will talk to Tae,then we will go together " Minho nodded his head... Jungkook looked down and kissed Jaegguk's head.

Time skip....

It was too late when Jungkook came back, Namjoon met him in the living room...they called about the woman for sometime and went to their rooms...when Jungkook entered the room he saw Taehyung sleeping while hugging Jungkook's pillow... Jungkook smiled, his hearts beat so fast looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook kneeled before the bed and stare at Taehyung with his innocent doe eyes

Jungkook smiled and cupped his own face staring at Taehyung with pouty lips And loving eyes " Handsome " Jungkook dreamily said...but he wide his eyes when Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes, He gusped... Taehyung turn his head, Jungkook stood up And run towards the door.

But he tripped and fall in the floor " Ahh " Taehyung sat on bed and stare at him with sleepy eyes " Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with half opens eyes...He immediately jump out of the bed when he heard Jungkook's whimpers " Bun your arm " Jungkook's arm was already injured.... Taehyung grabbed his hand and softly picked him up.... Jungkook stopped whimpering and Stare at Taehyung.

" Again these butterflies? Is it okay to feel this way ?" Jungkook asked himself.... Taehyung put Jungkook down on the bed, he saw Jungkook staring at him " Stop staring at me like that....I'm already crazy for you " Taehyung though to himself.

" Are you okay ?" Jungkook nodded his head... Taehyung smiled and caresses his cheeks, Jungkook blinks his eyes when he felt so relaxing " Let's sleep okay " Jungkook nodded his head, Taehyung kissed his cheeks softly and went to sleep on the other side, While Jungkook zoomed out somewhere in space.

_____________________
Chapter 39

If my story is cringed you, I'm sorry :(

Also what do you think will Mina do ?

Favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💜

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 4.6K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
644K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
200K 9.4K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
3.2K 231 6
Taehyung married Jungkook because he thought that he was a good boy and wouldn't cause any trouble. Even if it was just a decoration at home, but it...