Lovely Δ SPN [ 1 ]

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO N... More

cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
book two

chapter fifty-five

1.8K 60 13
By maybankwalker

Dean drives up to a hotel, quickly parking. The three Winchesters rush out of the car and find Chuck pacing in front of the building.

"Chuck! There you are." Sam says.

"Guys?" Chuck asks.

"What's going on?" Dean asks as they walk up to Chuck.

"Ah, nothing. You know, I'm just kinda hanging. What are you guys doing here?" Chuck asks.

"You told us to come." Dean says.

"No, I didn't." Chuck says.

"Yeah, you did, you texted me. This address, life or death situation. Any of this ringing a bell?" Sam asks.

"I didn't send you a text." CHuck says.

"We drove all night!" Dean exclaims.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what could... oh no." Chuck realizes.

"What?" Dean asks.

"Sam! You made it!" They hear somebody cheer and look to see Becky rushing down the stairs to them.

"Oh, uh, Becky, right?" Sam asks when she reaches them.

"Oh, you remembered. You've been thinking about me." Becky says in a low voice.

"I..." Sam says nothing.

"It's okay, I can't get you out of my head either." Becky says before seeing Evie. "Oh, and it's Evie. She's smaller than I thought she'd be, but your daughter is so precious. I know how much you love her." Becky tells Sam, walking over to Evie who is standing between the brothers. Becky squishes Evie's cheeks. "You're just the tiniest little thing. Your father cares very much about you."

Dean looks over Becky's head at Sam, both not sure what to do. Chuck only winces at Becky.

"Becky, did you take my phone?" Chuck asks, making Becky back away from the child. Evie hugs her dad's leg, hiding behind him.

"I just borrowed it from your pants." Becky says.

"Becky..." Chuck sighs.

"What? They're going to want to see it!" Becky grins.

"See what?" The brothers ask.

"Oh, my God. I love it when they talk at the same time!" Becky cheers.

"Hey, Chuck?" A guy calls from the top of the stairs. "Come on, pal, it's showtime." Becky runs up the stairs in excitement as Chuck turns to the Winchesters.

"Guys. I'm sorry. For everything." Chuck walks up the stairs as the brothers share a confused look.

Sam holds Evie's hand as they follow Chuck inside. They walk in and a guy walks by them.

"Ha-ha-ha. Dean. Looking good." The guy tells Dean.

"Who the hell are you?" Dean asks.

"I'm Dean, too. Duh." The man says, his clothes looking similar to Dean's, including the necklace Sam gave him when they were kids.

"Uh-oh. It's Sam and Dean. I'm in trouble now." A guy dressed as a scarecrow jokingly says. "Have fun you two." He jiggles his sythe in Sam's face before walking away, Sam giving him a bitch face.

Becky stands behind them, giggling making Evie jump, not knowing she was there.

"What?" Dean asks, astounded. The brothers look around the room and see people dressed as them, Bobby, and monsters they've fought, Ash, and others. There's a table of merchandise.

"Becky... what is this?" Sam asks.

"It's awesome! A Supernatural convention, the first ever." She grins.

Sam gives a bitch face while Dean is only confused.

"I'm scared." Evie states, looking up at her dad. Sam picks her up, holding her close.

"Well, you're safe... I think." Sam mutters. Evie keeps one arm around her dad's shoulder, the other hugging her dog.

+++

They're in the auditorium of the hotel. Everybody is sitting down while the brothers stand behind the last row of chairs, Sam still holding Evie. Becky is standing next to Sam.

"Welcome to the first annual Supernatural convention. At 3:45 in the Magnolia room we have the panel, 'Frightened Little Boy: The Secret Life of Dean'. And at 4:30, there's the 'Homoerotic Subtext of Supernatural'." The guy on stage informs.

"The what?" Evie whispers.

"Nothing." The brothers whisper. They don't look at her, but Becky grins as they talked at the same time again.

"Oh, and of course the big hunt starts at 7pm sharp." The guy says and the audience cheers. "But right now, right now I'd like to introduce the man himself. The creator, the writer of the Supernatural books. The one, the only, Carver Edlund!"

Everybody cheers as Chuck walks on stage and the guy walks off stage.

"Okay. Okay, good." Chuck says after the feedback from the mic stops. "This isn't nearly as awkward as I..." He clears his throat a couple of times. "Dry mouth." Chuck chugs a bottle of water. "Okay. Uh... ahem. So I guess... questions?" Everybody-- aside from Becky and the Winchesters-- raise their hands. "Uh... you." Chuck points to a guy in the front row who stands up and he's dressed like a Winchester.

"Hey, Mr. Edlund. Uh... big fan. I was just wondering, where'd you come up with Sam, Dean, and Evie in the first place?" The guy asks and Chuck looks at the said three.

"Oh, uh, I... it just came to me." Chuck says. The guy sits down and more hands raise. "Okay. Yeah. The hook man." A man dressed as the hook man stands up.

"Ah, yeah. Why in every fight scene, Sam and Dean are having their gun knocked away by the bad guy? Why don't they keep it on some kind of bungee?" The guy asks, his German accent heavy.

Sam looks interested while Dean looks pissed.

"I... yeah, I really don't know." Chuck says.

"Ja, follow up. Why can't Sam and Dean be telling that Ruby is evil? I mean she is clearly manipulating Sam into some kind of moral lapse. It's obvious, nein?" The hook man asks.

Now Sam looks pissed, but Dean looks thoughtful and glances at Sam. Becky gives the hook man a death glare, marching toward his aisle.

"Hey! If you don't like the books, don't read 'em, Fritz." She tells him.

"Okay, okay, just... okay, it's okay." Chuck tells her. The hook man sits down as Becky relaxes a little. "So, next question. Yeah, you."

"Yeah, at the end of the last book, Dean goes to Hell. So, what happens next?" The fan asks.

"Oh. Well there lies an announcement, actually. You're all going to find out. Thanks to a wealthy Scandinavian investor, we're going to start publishing again."

The crowd jumps up, cheering and yelling, clapping their hands. Becky screams, jumping up and down.

+++

They walk over to where Chuck and Becky are in the foyer. Sam is still holding Evie, her refusing to be let down.

"Oh, hi, Sam!" Becky grins. Sam slightly nods at Becky, looking at Chuck.

"Excuse us." Dean tells her, turning to Chuck. "In case you haven't noticed, our plates are kind of full, okay? Finding the Colt, hunting the devil. We don't have time for this crap."

Becky is giving Sam looks that he tries to ignore.

"Why is she looking at you weird?" Evie whispers to her dad.

"It's, uh... it's hard to explain." Sam whispers back to her.

"Hey, I didn't call you!" Chuck defends.

"He means the books, Chuck. Why are you publishing more books?" Sam asks.

"Um... for food and shelter." Chuck says.

"Be a waiter." Evie says.

"No, thanks." Chuck tells her.

"Who gave you the rights to our life story?" Dean asks, leaning over Chuck's chair.

"An archangel, and I didn't want it!" Chuck exclaims.

"Well, deal's off, okay? No more books. Our lives are not for public consumption." Sam says, glancing at Becky.

"Ah... Becky. Would you excuse us for just a second?" Chuck asks.

"Uh-huh!" Becky quickly nods.

They walk to a hallway with Chuck, leaving Becky in the foyer.

"Do you guys know what I do for a living?" Chuck asks.

"Yeah, Chuck, we know." Sam nods.

"Then could you tell me? Cause I don't, all right? I'm not a good writer. I've got no marketable skills. I'm not some hero who can just hit the road and fight monsters, okay? Until the world ends, I gotta live, all right? And the Supernatural books are all I've got. What else do you want me to do?" Chuck asks.

They hear a woman scream.

"Stay here." Sam tells Evie, putting her down, and him and Dean rush off.

"No, guys-- wait!" Chuck tries to call, but they're already gone.

+++

Sam and Dean discovered that it's just LARPing and are now in the foyer with Sam holding Evie as they watch people LARP.

"Well, that's just about all the community theatre I can take." Dean mutters.

"Yeah, this cannot get any weirder." Sam says.

"Dad said... he said I may have to kill you." The guy who asked the first question earlier, acts as Dean.

"Kill me? What the hell does that mean?" The guy next walking with him acts like Sam.

"I don't know." The guy says.

"I need a drink." The brothers declare.

+++

They're at the bar and Dean downs a shot glass. They're both sitting down, Evie sitting on Sam's lap. Sam has a beer, not really drinking it, mostly just staring at it.

"For the last time I'm not making this up, okay? She's upstairs, a real live dead ghost." They hear a guest state while Dean was flirting with the woman who plays the ghost.

"Excuse me." Dean tells her, the Winchesters walking over to the the guest, Alex.

"I'm sure it was just one of the ghost actors." His friend tells him.

"Who beat the hell out of me and then vanished?" Alex asks.

"You saw something?" Sam asks.

"This isn't part of the game, jerk." Alex tells Sam, turning to his friend. "Look, I'm getting out of here and you should do the same." Alex leaves, his friend following him.

"What do you think?" Sam asks.

"I don't think that guy's a good enough actor to be acting." Dean says.

+++

After finding out there is an actual ghost in the hotel and the brothers are trying to figure out what to do. Dean and Evie are sitting down, her on his lap, and Sam is a bit away on the phone. After hanging up, Sam walks over to them.

"All right. So that was a guy with the County Historical Society." Sam states.

"And?" Dean asks.

"Not only did Leticia Gore butcher four boys, but one of them was her own son." Sam says.

"Her son?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. According to the police at the time, she scalped the kid." Sam says.

"Oh, that's it, I'm gonna deep fry this bitch extra crispy." Dean grumbles. "Dude say where she was buried?"

"What's scalping?" Evie asks.

"Something really painful." Dean says.

"Did he do something bad?" Evie asks.

"I mean, it's a possibility cause, you know, he was a kid, kid's get in trouble. But nothing can be that bad." Dean mutters the last sentence.

"Would you do it do me if I got in trouble?" Evie asks.

"No." Sam immediately states, his voice firm. "No, never." His voice is softer since he realized the first no came out a little too harsh. "It's the kind of painful where maybe people don't always, uh... get better. It shouldn't be used as a punishment." He gently explains.

"Okay, moving on from, explaining terrible things to a 6 year old. The dude say where she was buried?" Dean asks.

"He doesn't know." Sam answers.

"Check it out." They hear the guy from earlier acting as Sam, Barnes, say. "There's the orphanage, here's the carriage house, and right there... cemetery."

"You think that's where Leticia's planted?" The guy acting as Dean, Demian, asks.

"It's worth a shot." Barnes says. Sam grabs the map out of his hand. "hey, hey!"

"Hey, do you mind?" Damien asks, snatching the map back.

"It's real." Sam tells Dean. "A century old, at least, and he's right, there is a cemetery on the grounds."

"Where'd you get that?" Dean asks Demian.

"It's called a game, pal. It ain't called charity." Demian states.

"Yeah, right. Give me the map, Chuckles." Dean says.

"Yeah, well, you're the Chuckles, Chuckles." Demian says. "Besides, Dean don't listen to nobody." He pulls his jacket back a bit, revealing a plastic gun and Dean rolls his eyes.

"Dean! Cool it." Barnes says in character. Dean shows his gun.

"Dean!" Sam chides.

"What?! They're freaking annoying." Dean says, covering the gun back up.

"Look, guys. We all wanna find the bones, right? We just thought... it would go faster if we all worked together." Sam says.

"We, uh... we get the sizzler gift card." Barnes negotiates.

"Fine." Dean rolls his eyes.

"And we get to be Sam and Dean." Demian states.

"Fine." Dean says.

"Yes!" Demian whispers to himself.

Evie makes grabby hands at Sam who takes her from Dean.

"What? Do I just get boring to you or something?" Dean asks.

"No. But you're getting mad." Evie says.

"I am not getting mad." Dean tries to defend. Both Sam and Evie give him a look. "Shut up." He walks off.

~ ~ ~

They're outside and walking on a path, the Winchesters trailing behind the other two.

"Hey, Rufus, Bobby, would you hurry it up?" Demian asks.

"Are you all right?" Sam asks.

"I'm trying to be." Dean mutters, grumpy.

"So where were we?" Barnes asks.

"Ah, Dr. Ellicott just zapped your brain." Demian states.

"When was your brain zapped? What's a zapped brain?" Evie asks her dad.

"When you were 2. I was brainwashed." Sam briefly explains.

"Right, got it. Ahem," Barnes gets into character. "Why are you even here, Dean? You just following dad's footsteps like a good little soldier? You that desperate for approval?"

"This isn't you talk, Sam." Demian says in character.

"See that's the difference between you and me. I got a mind of my own. I'm not pathetic."

"So, what are ya going to do, Sam? Are you going to kill me?"

"Man, I am so sick of you telling me what to do."

"Do you guys ever not fight?" Evie quietly asks her dad.

"All right, you know what? That's it. That is it." Dean interjects.

"What's wrong, Bobby?" Demian asks and Dean fumes for a moment.

"I'm not Bobby, okay? You're not Sam, you're not Dean. What is wrong with you? Why in the hell would you choose to be these guys?" Dean asks.

"Because we're fans. Like you." Barnes says.

"No. I am not a fan, okay? Not fans. In fact, I think that the Dean and Sam and Evie story sucks. It is not fun. It is not entertaining. It is a river of crap that would send most people howling to the nut house. So you listen to me. Their pain is not for your amusement. I mean do you think they enjoy being treated like... like circus freaks?" Dean asks.

"Uh... I don't think they care, because they're fictional characters!" Demian says.

Dean storms off. The other two look at Sam confused.

"He, uh... he takes the story really seriously." Sam says.

+++

They're at the cemetery and are looking for the grave they need. Sam is holding Evie who cuddles close to him with her dog, both out of uncertainty from being in the graveyard during the night and the slight chilliness of the nighttime.

"I found the four boys." Dean says.

"And here's Leticia Gore." Sam states, pointing his flashlight at a gravestone.

"What are you guys doing?" Dean asks the two LARPers, seeing them tip toeing around the edge of the cemetery, shining their flashlights in the bushes.

"We're looking for the bones, genius. They gotta be around here somewhere." Demian says in character.

"Okay. Generally, bones are in the ground." Dean states. Sam drops his bag on the ground.

"Yeah, I know that. I just..." Demian trails off, seeing Sam put Evie down and pull a shovel out of his bag. "Wait, hold on. Are you guys serious?"

"Deadly." Dean declares.

"We're not really digging up graves, you guys, we're just playing a game." Barnes says.

"Trust us. You wanna win the game, right?" Dean asks.

~ ~ ~

They finished digging up the grave and Dean opened the coffin, showing a skeleton.

"That's not a plastic skeleton. That's a... that's a skeleton skeleton." Demian states.

"You just dug up a real grave." Barnes says.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"You guys are nuts." Demian states.

"I thought you guys wanted to be hunters." Sam says.

"Hunters aren't real, man. This is real." Demian freaks out. Him and Barnes start walking away before Barnes turns back to Sam, looking next to him with a scared look.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty!" They hear and Evie looks to see Leticia next to Sam making her scream. Leticia backhands Sam, throwing him across the cemetery.

"Daddy!" Evie yells.

Barnes and Demian run away while Dean gets out of the grave, quickly grabbing Evie, and begins rummaging through his duffel.

Leticia appears in front of Barnes and Demian.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty." Leticia says. She pushes a hand into each of their chests making them scream. Dean pours kerosene and salt into the grave. He flicks his lighter on, dropping it in the grave which is set aflame. Evie whimpers, hiding her face in her dog. Dean picks her up, hiding her face in his shoulder.

Leticia screams as she burns up, disappearing. Sam stands up while Demian and Barnes turn away from where Leticia was.

"Real enough for you?" Dean asks.

+++

After returning to the hotel, the Winchesters tried to leave, only to find the doors locked. They've been trying other ways out, having no luck.

"Hey. Anything?" Dean asks as Sam walks up to him with Evie.

"Every exit's locked. Almost like..."

"Something's keeping us in?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. This is bad." Sam says.

"Gee, ya think, Sammy?" Dean sarcastically asks, receiving a bitch face. They hear a woman scream and run towards the direction it came from, Evil trailing behind on much shorter legs.

They bump into the woman who plays Leticia.

"Don't go in there!" She tells them.

"Get downstairs, okay? Go, go!" Dean tells her and she rushes away.

"Stay out here, Evie." Sam tells his daughter. Sam and Dean walk into the library and Evie stays in the hallway, but peeks into the room. They see Leticia's son cowering in the corner, holding his head.

"Why'd you do that? Why did you send my mommy away?" The boy asks.

"Ah, maybe because of the high and tight she gave you, huh? How 'bout some thanks." Dean says. Sam clears his throat. "Well, I'm just saying a little gratitude might be nice once in a while."

"My mommy didn't do this to me." The boy says.

"What? Then who did?" Sam asks. The boy disappears. Sam feels uncertain, knowing it wasn't Leticia. He rushes into the hall, finding Evie where he left her and he picks her up.

"Why are you scared?" Evie asks.

"No reason. Just stay with daddy." Sam tells her.

They hear yelling and they run to the direction of the sound. The brothers find the man dressed as the hook man, lying on the floor, scalped. Once seeing, Sam instantly hides Evie's face in the crook of his neck.

"Did you see anything?" Sam asks her.

"No." Evie mumbles making Sam sigh in relief.

~ ~ ~

They get to the auditorium where Chuck is on stage talking.

"Well, guys I guess we're out of time. So thank you for your incredible probing and rigorous questions, and have a good..." Chuck stops, seeing Sam walk up with Evie. "Hey... what? Holy, crap." The audience murmurs in worry. Sam covers Chuck's mic with his free hand.

"You gotta keep everyone safe in here, Chuck. This is life or death." Sam states.

"For how long?" Chuck asks.

"As long as it takes." Sam says.

"Well... how the hell am I supposed to do that?" Chuck asks.

"I don't know, man. Just do it." Sam says, walking off stage.

"Okay. So, uh, good news. I got so much more to tell you... I guess." Chuck says.

Dean leads all the employees into the auditorium, shutting the doors afterwards. Sam walks up to him and he puts Evie down as the brothers put salt in front of the door.

"Okay, new theory. The legends about Leticia are ass backwards, obviously." Dean says.

"Yeah. So all right, let's say those three orphans were playing cowboys and Indians." Sam says.

"LARPing as cowboys and Indians." Dean corrects.

"Whatever. And let's say they scalped Leticia's son and killed him." Sam says.

"Mom catches 'em in the act, flips out, slices them and dices herself." Dean says.

"Well, I'd wanna kill whoever hurts Evie, so that makes perfect sense." Sam says, both glancing at the 6 year old who is listening to Chuck trying to keep the audience interested. "If that's true, it means we've got 3 bloodthirsty brats in the building."

"Yeah, and Leticia was the only one keeping them under control." Dean says.

"Smooth move on our part." Sam says.

"Yeah, well we gotta get back to the cemetery, torch the kids' bones."

"How? We're trapped, we don't even have our guns. The ghosts are running this joint and they're only scared of one thing."

"Exactly."

~ ~ ~

"You want me to do what?" The woman who plays Leticia.

"You're an actress. We just want you to act." Dean says.

"I work at Hooters, in Toledo. No, you can forget it." The woman says.

"You'll be safe, we promise. This is really important." Sam tells her.

"We wanna help." The Winchesters turn to see Demian and Barnes behind them.

"Just give her the puppy dog thing, okay?" Dean tells his brother, turning to the two LARPers.

After convincing the woman to help and agreeing to the two guys to help, Sam puts Evie on a chair.

"Okay, pumpkin, just stay here, all right? You'll be perfectly safe here." Sam tells her.

"Will you be okay?" Evie asks.

"Yeah, no, I'll be fine. Promise." Sam assures. He kisses her cheek, leaving the room with his brother and the three fans.

+++

It's the next day and they're outside in the parking lot while some people talk to the police and the EMTs carry the hook man guy out. Evie fell asleep at some point, not waking up till morning, due to Chuck's uninteresting stories.

Sam is holding Evie, talking with Becky and Chuck.

"Look, Sam. I'm not gonna lie. We had undeniable chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, it was too hot to live. It can't go on. Chuck and I, we found each other. My yin to his proud yang. And well, the heart wants what the heart wants. I'm so so sorry." Becky tells him.

"Yeah, Sam. Sorry." Chuck says.

"I didn't understand anything she just said." Evie quietly whispers to Sam so Becky doesn't hear and he quietly laughs a little. He grimaces at the couple.

"Will you be all right?" Becky asks. Sam acts sad.

"Honestly, I don't know. I'll just have to find a way to keep living, I guess." He says, sighing heavily.

"God bless you." Becky says.

"Okay. Oh, hey, Chuck. If you really wanna publish more books, I guess that's okay with us." Sam says.

"Wow. Really?" Chuck excitedly asks.

"No, not really. We have guns and we will find you." Sam threatens.

"Okay, okay. No more books." Chuck says.

"See you around." Sam says.

"Be a waiter." Evie tells him again as Sam walks away.

"Sam!" Becky runs after them. "Wait, one more thing. In chapter 33 of Supernatural Time is on my Side, there's that girl, Bela. She was British and a cat burglar."

"Yeah, I know." Sam nods.

"When did she steal cats?" Evie asks, confused and sad about cats being kidnapped.

"She stole the Colt from you and then she said she gave it to Lilith, remember?" Becky asks, ignoring Evie's question.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Well, you know she lied, right? She didn't really give it to Lilith." Becky says.

"Wait, what?" Sam asks.

"Didn't you read the book? There was this one scene where Bela gives the Colt to a demon named Crowley. Lilith's right hand man. And I think her lover, too." Becky informs.

"Crowley?" Sam turns to Chuck. "Didn't it occur to you to tell us this before?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't remember. I'm not as much of a fan as she is." Chuck says.

"Becky, tell me everything." Sam tells her. She grins widely, starting to laugh.

"She scares me." Evie whispers.

~ ~ ~

Sam's walking back to the Impala after getting all the information from Becky.

"Daddy?" Evie gets his attention.

"Yeah, pumpkin?" Sam asks.

"When did Bela steal kitty cats?" Evie asks. Sam lightly chuckles.

"She never stole cats, baby. Cat burglar is what you call someone who steals from upper stories of buildings. She would steal from the second floor and up and get in through windows and balconies and stuff. And she had really good agility."

"What's a-- agi-- what's that?" Evie asks.

"It means you can move quick and easy, and if you're really good, you're not very well heard or seen."

"Like a kitty cat!" Evie smiles in realization.

"Like a kitty cat." Sam smiles fondly, nodding, and he boops her nose.

They reach the Impala where Dean is leaning against it.

"You okay?" Sam asks his brother.

"Yeah, you know? I think I'm good." Dean says.

"Well, you're not going to believe it, but I got a lead on the Colt." Sam says.

"What?" Dean asks.

"Long story, I'll you on the way?" Sam suggests.

"What are we waiting for?" Dean asks, getting in the car. Sam buckles Evie in, before getting in the passenger seat.

Dean drives away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 54 19
Book 2 It's been five months since Sam walked through the Lazy Dayz diner door and met his Niece Daniella Taylor. Their relationship has been getting...
108K 3.6K 17
→ ❝ oh, sweet child of mine! ❞ If being bound meant she was incomplete: she would much rather have been alone. [COMPLETED] supernatural / n...
38.2K 1.4K 56
[ supernatural -- seasons 9-11 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatural...
26.5K 1K 71
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...