Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

50-Pokemon

3.5K 67 173
By Author-kun77

Time for some cockfighting.

Suggested by zapdostriker366

This was it. Izuku's friend Ochako had turned 16. That means he was now allowed to get his and her very first pokemon. They had decided to wait till the were both at the right age.

I changed the age of when you can get a pokemon for reasons.

Izuku was already dressed in his trainer outfit. He wanted to one day become the pokemon champion of the region. He would most likely have to face Ochako first though.

"Mom. It's time for me to go now" Izuku went down the stairs to say goodbye to his mother.

"Good luck Izuku. I wish you luck and be careful. And make sure you come by and rest sometimes" His mother loved him but she knew she would have to let go one day. And she would be proud of him.

No matter how far he got.

Izuku hugged his mom and he left his house to find Ochako already waiting impatiently.

"Deku! What took you so long!? You're 10 minutes late! " Ochako puffed out her cheeks

" S-sorry Ochako. I was on the switch in my room" Izuku was a bit ashamed.

" Geez you're never playing that when I'm there. Anyway we have to hurry before there's no more pokemon! " Ochako really really wanted a Pokemon more than anything.

Well almost anything.

She wanted something else even more, but she wasn't ready to share that with Izuku quite yet.

"Alright alright let's go then" Izuku and Ochako went to their town's professor. They lived in a very small town so it only took about a minute walk.

"Professor! It's us!" Ochako announced her and Izuku's presence as soon as they came in.

"Midoriya and Uraraka! Welcome! I presume that you're both here for your very own pokemon!" The professor grabbed a briefcase.

" That's right professor" Izuku hoped there would be something special.

"Well I'm afraid I don't have much to choose at the moment. I only have two pokemon" The professor opened the briefcase and took two pokeballs out.

"First is eevee" The professor tossed the pokeball letting the eevee come out on the table.

"Aww it's so cute!" Ochako knew she wanted it immediately.

"The other one is a Riolu" The professor tossed the other pokeball letting the Riolu come out onto the table.

"I'll take this one then since Ochako seems to be already in love with the eevee" Izuku looked at Ochako who was already friends with her pokemon.

"Alright. Here is some pokeballs and of course a pokedex. Make sure you study your Pokemons moves before you go out. Good luck you two. Now if you excuse me I have to get back to my work"The professor went back to his work.

Izuku and Ochako put their pokemon back into their balls and went back outside and let them outside once more.

"Anything cool about your pokemon Ochako?" Izuku asked as he was looking at his own pokedex.

"It's a normal type pokemon. It's has moves tackle, leer, and tail whip. She's a girl and a low level. How about yours? " Ochako looked over at Izuku's Pokedex.

"Riolu is a fighting type pokemon. It's current moves is quick-attack, endure,and also rock smash. It's also low level and it's a boy" Izuku put away the pokedex for now.

" Interesting. Let's go on route one and see if we can capture some more together" Ochako suggested since they were going that way anyone.

They out their pokemon back in their balls and headed towards the first route.

However when they got to the beginning of the route,they found someone in the way.

"Round face and Deku. Where the hell do you think you two are going?" A boy around their age was standing with a lackey behind him

"Kacchan. We just got our pokemon today and we are going out on route one" Izuku explained.

" Hmph. You have to get past me first." Bakugo took out his pokeball and threw it causing a Nose pass to come out from the ball.

"Bakugo really? That's not a fair fight. You're older than us by months so you've had time to train" Ochako didn't want to deal with this douchebag on their first day of their adventure together.

Bakugo snapped his fingers together.

Another lackey came from behind and snatched Ochako's pokeball from her hand and tossed it to Bakugo.

"Hey! That's my pokeball! Give it back!" Ochako demanded.

" I will if Deku beats me in a pokemon battle" Bakugo tossed the ball in his hand.

" Don't worry Ochako. I'll get it back for you" Izuku threw his ball letting Riolu come out.

" Be careful. And kick his ass" Ochako believed in him.

"Let's start simple. Nosepass go ahead and end this battle with rock throw. " Bakugo commanded.

Nosepass used it's Rock throw move hitting the Riolu dead on, but it didn't do much.

"What!? That should have ended it!" Bakugo got pissed off.

" Kacchan. Your pokemon is a rock type. Mine is a fighting type. Meaning I have the advantage! Riolu use rock smash! " Izuku threw his arm towards Bakugo's pokemon.

Riolu's ark started to glow. He jumped in front of Bakugo's Nosepass and smashed it's fist into the face of the pokemon instantly knocking it out.

"Yes! I won!" Izuku cheered from his first victory.

"You did it Deku!" Ochako gave him a victory hug without even thinking about it making them both red.

She let go after realizing what she was doing.

"S-sorry Deku" Ochako apologized.

"I-it's alright Ochako" Izuku didn't really want her to let go.

"How did I lose!? I'm supposed to be the next Champion! " Bakugo put his nosepass back into his ball.

" Champion? You didn't even know the advantage difference between yours and Deku's. Now give me back my pokemon" Ochako demanded.

" Fine. Who would want a useless eevee anyway" Bakugo tossed the ball back to Ochako who was happy to have her back.

"Kacchan you should be nicer. Maybe we can all travel together" Izuku was too forgiving.

" No chance in hell I would with either of you! Just don't get in my way of becoming the champion or I will make you regret it. Let's go" Bakugo told his lackeys and the went through the route.

"Is eevee alright?" Izuku turned his attention to Ochako's pokemon.

" She is alright thanks to you Deku. There's a town after this route so we can heal your Riolu and anything else we may catch along the way. " Ochako was hoping she would catch a bug pokemon next.

"It would also give us experience" They started to walk through the grass.

After a bit of walking a fletchling came out from the tall grass.

"Oh! I call dibs Deku!" Ochako immediately called out her eevee.

" You can do it Ochako! " Izuku cheered for her.

"Eevee! Use tackle! " Ochako yelled out.

Eevee tackled herself against the wild fletchling causing it to get hurt.

Ochako then threw a regular pokeball at it. After a few seconds the ball clicked signaling a catch.

"Yes! I caught a fletchling!" Ochako was happy to get two pokemon in one day.

" Good job Ochako. Now c'mon were almost out of the first route." Izuku watched her put new Pokemon away.

They walked through the rest of the route and came across the next city, called Osaka town.

"First stop the pokemon center!" Ochako announced.

This town wasn't much bigger than their own little town so it wasn't hard to find the center.

"Hello. Would you two like to rest your pokemon?" A nurse joy asked from behind the counter.

" Yes please" Izuku anwserd.

"I will just need your pokemon in their balls please" The nurse joy took the balls.

" How long will it take miss? " Ochako asked the nurse joy.

" Shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Please sit and relax" The nurse took put them in the healing machine.

Izuku and Ochako took a seat while they waited.

"That Bakugo is a real jerk! I doubt it will be the last time we have to face him" Ochako knew that Bakugo disliked Izuku more, but she disliked Bakugo more than Izuku did.

"I don't doubt it. He really wants to become the pokemon champion." Izuku has heard it dozens of times from him.

" You know Deku. We will most likely have to face each other for the title. Are you going to be okay with that? " Ochako wasn't ready for that day.

" We've known this for years Ochako. I'm ready for it. But that's assuming we can both get all eight gym badges first" Izuku wasn't sure if he could even get one.

" We will. We've read everything there is to know about pokemon, including items and advantages and disadvantages. " Ochako remembered them always staying up late quizzing each other.

"Excuse me. Both of your pokemon are now fully healed" Nurse joy called at them.

She handed them their pokemon back.

" Please come again" Nurse joy smiled.

Izuku and Ochako left the pokemon center with their pokemon now fully healed now.

"So what now? On to the next route?" Izuku suggested.

" Hm. I don't know. The first route was longer than I expected. How about we get something to eat first? " Ochako hoped their was a place with mochi.

" Great. I'm starving! " He felt his stomach rumble in hunger.

They found a cafe where they served human and pokemon food.

"Hello and welcome! What can I get for this lovely couple!? " Asked a waiter making Izuku and Ochako blush in embarrassment.

" W-we aren't a couple" Izuku told the waiter.

"My apologies! What may I get for you two friends?" The waiter fixed his question.

" I-i'll have a precooked burger and a lemonade. A-also two pokepuffs please" Ochako was still embarrassed by the waiter's words.

" A-and I'll take a slowpoke tail and a tea please with one pokepuff as well" Izuku was also still embarrassed.

" Very good" The waiter wrote down their orders and went away.

"T-that was embarrassing" Ochako spoke up first.

"Y-yah it was" Izuku aggreed.

They decided to forget about what happened and they took their pokemon out letting them sit in their laps.

Once their food came Izuku feed his Riolu a pokepuff and Ochako gave one each to her eevee and her fletching.

Then they are their own food and just talked about what they planned to do on their adventure.

They didn't realize how long they were talking for and soon the sun started to talk.

"Geez. Guess we were having too much fun" Ochako looked at the sunset once they were outside.

" Guess we should get two hotel rooms for the night. " They both went to the nearest hotel.

Unfortunately they didn't have enough money to afford two different rooms so they had to share.

Luckily for them they had two beds inside so they didn't have to share a bed together at least.

They let their pokemon out of their pokeballs for the night and all three seemed to get along fine.

"Hey Ochako? What are you doing?" Izuku asked Ochako as he was brushing his teeth.

"Just writing about today. I want to keep track of everything that we do everyday" Ochako was writing in her diary while in bed.

Izuku finished brushing his teeth and ke laid in his own bed.

Hsi Riolu jumped onto the bed with him and laid at the end near his feet.

Ochako's fletching and eevee also jumped on her bed and they laid down near her head.

"Goodnight Deku" Ochako almost instantly feel asleep.

"You too Ochako" Izuku turned off the lamp on the bedside table and he drifted off to sleep, ready for their adventure tommorow.

As the journey continues.

Does anyone actually watch pokemon anymore? I mean like newer ones. I don't but I do play the video games, although they have been declining in quality since x and y to be honest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 417 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
16.8K 355 41
X reader one shot stuff from my tumblr herofics. Check out my other books too! If you want to read more of my stuff go check out my tumblr "herofics"...
24.5K 371 18
(CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE) Izumina is the Best ship ever. Takes place after the school trip. Also, 1A is already living in dorms. DISCLAIMER: The story...
887K 17.3K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...