In Love With The Devil ✔ [TO...

By so_so_466

"She was the angel craving chaos, and he was the devil seeking peace." Amy Raines, a 26 year old, sweet and i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1- 'Vanille'
Chapter 2- 'Convincing'
Chapter 3- 'Offer'
Chapter 4- 'Decisions'
Chapter 5- 'Shopping'
Chapter 6- 'The Rings'
Chapter 7- 'The Wedding' {Part 1}
Chapter 8- 'The Wedding' {Part 2}
Chapter 9- 'In The Plane'
Chapter 11- 'Paris' {Part 2}
Chapter 12- 'In Her Eyes'
Chapter 13- 'Back To Home'
Chapter 14- 'Honeymoon?!'
Chapter 15- 'Go Party!'
Chapter 16- 'My Wife'
Chapter 17- 'The Man With The Beard'
Chapter 18- 'That Drink'
Chapter 19- 'And She's Drunk'
Chapter 20- 'Am I Dreaming?'
Chapter 21- 'I Want Him Dead'
Chapter 22- 'The Cell Phone Rang'
Chapter 23- 'To Somewhere Only He Knows'
Chapter 24- 'I Hugged Him'
Chapter 25- 'I Just Went On'
My Explaination [Author's Note]

Chapter 10- 'Paris' {Part 1}

1.8K 66 6
By so_so_466

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Ian Kingsley
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"We are about to land, Mr. Kingsley." My flight attendee said after six hours... I nodded my head as he left off. I glanced towards Amy as she was sleeping.

She had a frown on her face and was curled up like a ball... I sighed, why the fuck did she had to sleep like this when I had a whole bedroom in this plane?!

I moved towards her and then I realised what a mess she was. Her earphones were tangled in her hand slightly. Her cellphone was on the floor and her sandals were placed... on the book?!

Wow.

One thing added to the list: Beautiful, stubborn, bipolar and unorganised woman.

If James would have been here, he would definitely have given her a piece of his mind.

I sighed before taking her phone from the floor and placing it on the table in front of her. And then I placed her sandals on the floor, and placing the book beside the cellphone.

And then I slightly took her hands in mine. I felt a little bit strange after seeing the ring, oh sorry, our wedding ring in her finger.

She is my wife.

Weird!

I shook my head and slightly began to untangle the earphone from her hand.

She changed her position and then I realised that she was not comfortable.

But I did not woke her up or did anything because we are about to land anyways.

After placing the earphones on the table, I moved back to my seat after ordering one of the flight attendee to wake her up.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Amy Raines
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I woke up to someone slightly shaking me.

"Mhmm." I murmured and tried to my position, when a sudden pain in my neck made me gasp loudly.

My eyes snapped open only to find me curled up in a ball...

Was I sleeping in this position since the last three hours?!

"We are about to land Mrs. Kingsley. Master told me to wake you up." I nodded and glanced at Ian, who was working on his laptop, without even glancing at me.

I looked around myself, only to find out the mess I made was... clean?!

The shoes were in their place... My cell phone, earphones and book was on the table...

But I did not keep them like that?!

Or maybe I did?

I looked at Ian as he was typing something... He would never do that.

Then maybe I did it...

"Please buckle up your seatbelts. We are just about to land." My mood instantly lit up after hearing that.

I sat on my seat as the jet touched the land of Paris...

"We have successfully landed. Welcome to Paris-Charles De Gaulle airport. Local time is 5:30 am and the current temperature is 17 degrees. You can now leave your seats and exit through the exit door. We hope you had a great flight."

I am in Paris.

I am in freaking Paris.

I cannot believe this!

Thanks to my dear husband for making my dream come true!

"Are you coming or not?" Ian's voice came breaking my thoughts and I saw him already standing near the door. I nodded my head before grabbing my cellphone and rushing to meet him.

Liam, Ian's bodyguard, whom I didn't even notice on the private jet, was already waiting for us when we get off the plane. He was standing near a Mercedes in his regular navy suit.

As we got down the stairs, I looked around myself as the morning sun was about to rise...

I cannot believe that yesterday night I was standing in the church, thinking about my future and now I am here, in Paris with my husband..

The sun was about to rise and I couldn't lie, it was really a great scene to watch. It was beautiful...

I glanced at Ian as he stared at me, his lips pressed in a thin line, which told me that he was annoyed at me.

Only if he knew what has he done for me... Even without knowing, he completed my biggest dream.

"I am leaving. Let her stand here gawking at some stupid sunrise. Or take her back to New York." Ian shouted at the security that was standing near the jet door and my eyes widened.

"Wait! I am coming!" I turned around and ran to his direction. I know he is joking but you never know what he can do...

I pouted as he rolled his eyes and then we entered his car.

"Welcome to Paris." I sighed and glanced back at the sun that was now shining brightly in the sky as we began to drive.

As we drove, I looked out the window in awe, I've never been to France before. Hell, I have never left New York!

The streets were small and narrow as compared to back in New York, and the sidewalks were made of pavers and cobblestone.

There were crosswalks, but no clear pedestrian rules since people just step off the curb without looking and the driver slamed on the brakes. But there was a difference here, the cars honk and actually move on. Not like the way it is in New York, when people honk just for the sake of it.

I stared out of the window as we drove through the unfamiliar streets.

Ian was sitting next to me; his hand was on his head and the other was scrolling on his phone, through the endless amount of emails and god knows what. Even though he had changed in the flight and was dressed in a casual black t-shirt and a pair of jeans, he was still looking beautiful.

I gazed out of the window as he continued to work on his phone.

"We are here, Mr. and Mrs. Kingsley." The driver announced and Ian opened the door of the car, leaving me alone.

I sighed and opened the door myself as I stood in front of a huge hotel which was maybe eight storey tall.

Liam grabbed our suitcases but I thought they were heavy... So I took one for myself.

"It's okay mam. I can handle it." He said and I shook my head.

"It's okay. I am not that weak. And besides, this bag is not that heavy anyways." I smiled down at him as he glanced at Ian and then back to me and man, he was looking worried.

How much these poor people are afraid of him!

I shook my head and smiled at him once more before heading inside.

As Ian saw the bag, he glared at Liam, who visibly gulped.

Talk about a handsome face, devil personality!

"Bonjour! Bienvenue à Paris. Que puis-je faire pour vous?" The clerk greeted us as we reached the check-in desk.

[Translation: Good morning! Welcome to Paris. What can I do for you?]

I stared at him as he too spoke in French, "Bonjour. nous avons une suite présidentielle réservée sous le nom de kingsley."

[Translation: Good morning. We have a presidential suite reserved under the name of Kingsley.]

Is there anything he can not do?

The clerk nodded to herself before looking over to us, "Oui, Monsieur Kingsley, nous vous avons réservé une suite avec vue sur la Tour Eiffel pendant quelques jours. Est-ce exact?"

I think she asked a question... I looked over to Ian who replied with "oui, il est" which I thought meant 'yes, it is' or something like that.

[Translation: Yes, Mr. Kingsley, we've reserved a suite for you with a view of the Eiffel Tower for some days. Is that correct?]

Honestly, I was feeling like a child who does not have a clue what is happening.

He then nodded and she then handed him a pen along with a receipt, "Excellent. si vous ne faites que signer le reçu, veuillez."

And then he signed it, and handed it back to her.

[Translation: Excellent. If you will just sign the receipt, please.]

"Merci. Votre suite présidentielle est au huitième étage. vous pouvez prendre l'ascenseur. veuillez laisser vos bagages ici afin que nous puissions les transférer dans votre suite." And then she nodded and we left afterwards.

[Translation: Thanks. Your presidental suite is on the eight floor. You can take the elevator. Please leave your bags here so we can transfer them to your suite.]

What a long speech. Am I the only one or you too don't understand what is happening here?

I and Ian took the elevator to the eight floor and when I entered the room... Oh sorry, SUITE... I stared around at the royal looking floor. It was so beautiful and classy...

I think I have done enough ogling for a day.

I was just looking around myself when I saw it...

My legs automatically shifted to the window, where stood the Eiffel Tower...

I looked back to Ian who was staring at me and then back to the view in front of me.

And I could not stop myself...

"I can't believe I am in PARIS!!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

{A/N :- I don't know French. At all. Thanks to Google Translate, because I just used it. And if there are any mistakes, blame Google Translate!]

°°°°°°

So, yeah guys. This was Chapter 10.

Tell me your thoughts!

If you want to talk to me, or get notified whenever a new chapter comes in ( lol, we all know a new chapter comes daily ).😂
Even to get glimpses of the book, follow my Instagram account:

infinity_writess123

[Comment on this chapter and I will shout out everyone on my Instagram account and In next chapter also!❤️]

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 79.2K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
42.9K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
72K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
392K 7.4K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...