The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

14 - Akansha's wicked plan

482 25 10
By myangelicstar

I dedicate this chapter to all my readers who voted and commented. And I thank every silent readers for taking your time to read my story. Thank You :)

Enjoy reading!!!

***********************************************************

AKANSHA POV:

"I can't believe that you bought a horror film to watch ", Krystle said unbelievably.

Well, Theodore and Andrew forced me to change my mind but how can I say that to you? No, right? So, It's better I shut my mouth rather than replying to you!! I am sorry for not telling you the whole truth but it's only for you I am doing this. Later, you will surely thank me. I hope so.

"Whatever!! I am glad that we are going for a movie after a long, long time ",she exclaimed happily.

I looked around to see whether Andrew or Theo were around. But they were nowhere in sight. Maybe they are a little late.

We entered inside and searched for our number.

"What the hell???!!! My number is at last?? ",Krystle asked shocked.

Okay Akansha!! Time to show your acting skills!!

"What? But how come? ",I asked with shock written all over my face.

"I think my seat is behind. How did it happen?? ",I asked with an innocent shocked face.

"Can we go and ask them about this? ",Kryz asked with a confused face.

Oh no! What will I do now? "Kryz... It will only create a scene out there. And our mood will be totally spoiled. So let's watch this and go out somewhere! What do you say? "

"Okay then, let's watch ",she said and sat down making herself comfortable.

I then walked towards my seat which was behind the opposite end of Kryz's. Yes!! I did it!!! Now it's in the hands of Andy to work this plan out. 

The lights went off and they started putting ads. I took my phone out to message Andy but I saw a shadow in front of me.

I looked up to see a person's face. "Is the plan on? ",I heard Andrew's voice.

"Yes, Now it's your turn ", I said cheerfully and wished him luck.

He patted my back saying thanks and went towards his seat!

"Theo, come on sit...I am sure that we are going to enjoy this time ",I pulled him to sit beside me.

"I searched about this movie today. It's quite a scary movie. The time will be worth it. Let's hope ",I said enthusiastically.

Theo doesn't speak much. I can't expect a long conversation from him.

"Woahhhhh ",I shouted in a loud voice when I heard the start of the movie!!

Hearing me, Theo jerked violently and I felt him looking at me.

"Are you okay? ",I asked worriedly.

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD? Does anyone shout just because the movie has started? ",I heard Parth's voice coming beside me.

What? Am I hearing things now? "Did I hear Parth's voice?? ",I asked, astonished.

"You heard right Ms. Nonstop!! ",he mocked me.

This is definitely that Psycho. He can only speak like this so arrogantly. He is real! But why has he come here? Shouldn't Theo be here?

"You!!! What are you doing here? "

ANDREW POV:

I saw the silhouette of Kryz sitting there! I went towards her and sat next to her.

I felt her looking at me. But I didn't dare to look at her. If you are not making an appearance, how are you going to make this time useful?

"Hi ",I heard her soft voice saying to me.

I turned to look at her. But due to the darkness, she couldn't see my face.

"If you don't mind, can you exchange seats with my friend? She is just behind ",she asked with a sweet tone.

I couldn't control myself anymore. "Kryz...",I whispered.

"Drew.... ",she asked, shocked.

"Kryz!! I...",I started but she cut me off," How....you...here...?? "

She got up from her seat and tried to go but I caught her hand and stopped her.

"No...not this time!! I won't allow you Kryz!! "

She tried to free her hand but I held a firm grip on her.

"Sit down madam. You are hiding the view ",a voice said from behind.

She tried to free her hand but I had a firm grip on her. "Andrew, leave my hand ",she shouted at me.

"Is there any problem? ",a voice came from behind.

I and Kryz looked at the man. "Leave her hand. You can't manhandle someone like this ",he said.

But I kept my hand gripping her. "Do you know him?? ",the man asked and came to hit me.

"No...no!! Don't harm him. We had a fight. I am sorry for disturbing you ",she said apologetically and sat down.

The man too went back to watch the movie since he thought that we were having a personal fight. I still held her hand.

"What do you want? ",Kryz whisper-yelled at me.

"I need another chance to prove my love, Kryz! I truly love you ",I said sincerely.

"Andrew!!....Please....I am tired!! I have no more energy to fight. I beg you!! Please leave me alone ",she sobbed in between her words.

I moved closer to her and held her head in my hands and wiped the tears flowing on her face.

"I will fight for both of us. Just don't think about anything and just enjoy the moment ", I whispered in her ear.

I felt her resting her head on my shoulders. OMG! This is happening for real!! I am the happiest person at the moment feeling the presence of Kryz's head on my shoulder.

I slowly intertwined our hands and turned my head towards the screen to see a lady walking in the dark with a lamp on her hands.

Even though the movie scenes and the sound was so scary, I couldn't give a fuck about it. Because I was in cloud-nine with my angel in my hands. It is a feeling of bliss which couldn't be expressed in words.

A small part of my mind was pestering with the thoughts of her being in a dream land. What if she comes back to reality and pushes me away? Or will she give me a second chance?

Whatever happens after this movie, I will not leave her alone anymore. I will fight for my love!! She is mine!! Only mine!! She is hurt but she still loves me. If she didn't love me, why didn't she pull away from me? I will fight for our love Kryz!! I will!

AKANSHA POV:

"You!! What are you doing here? "

"I am dancing ",he said sarcastically.

"Dancing? You know how to dance? ",I asked in a doubtful tone.

"That is supposed to be a sarcastic comment. You are asking questions from that too? Unbelievable! ",he scoffed.

I ignored his nonsense, "Where is Theo? "

"Why? Don't you like my company? ",he asked irritatedly.

Mmm... What can I say? I don't know what I feel about you, unlike others. You are too frustrating for me to handle! You easily collapse my mind with some stupid magic and then act as if nothing happened between us few seconds back. Do I like your company? I don't know! That's my perfect answ...."Can't you answer a simple question?? ",he whispered near my ear.

I could feel his hands slightly gripping me.

I think he is so close to me. There!!! I could feel the tingles all over my body again. I couldn't breathe properly

"I...I don't know ",I said what was on my mind.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! ",a female shouted loudly followed by a scary tune.

We both jumped hearing the sound which made Parth grip my hand tightly. We looked at the screen to see the lady disappearing in the shadows.

See!! He made me forget my surroundings again!! I could feel Parth still gripping me!!

There is something fishy! But, what's that? Please don't tell me that Parth, THE Psycho is scared of horror films. But, what if he is?

The only way is to find it out. My evil mind made an evil plan to find it. 'Hahahahaha',I laughed evilly in my mind to give some confidence to myself.

THEODORE POV:

I hope Farina is fine!! She had a fucking accident and I had no clue about it. She was in the hospital fighting for her life but here, I was enjoying my life like a fool.

How much pain would she have endured? Poor soul! I am glad she is safe! But only after I see her personally, I will be fine and relaxed.

I was thinking about why she was not answering my calls but didn't try to go there to see her? I should have gone to see her a little early.

Now, Andy and Parth will be watching the movie!! I hope there will be some improvement in both the couples when I reach back to India. Parth hates horror films. What will he do sitting beside Akansha?

Parth usually doesn't sit with us when me and Andy watch a horror film. We forced him to watch a horror film and as a result, that day became quite an epic one.

He slightly closed his eyes not to see the ghost but he shouted when he watched the ghost coming suddenly. It was so funny!

I bet that he will remember those scenes even now. I laughed to myself and shook my head thinking about those days.

Parth is a baby at heart! I hope he finds his love soon. I leaned on my seat and closed my eyes to sleep.

AKANSHA POV:

I side-glanced him to see him leaning on the seat looking at the screen. But I don't know if he is watching or closing his eyes. Even my hand is still being held by him.

The scary voices came again indicating the ghost scenes. So thinking it was the correct time, I slowly stretched my other hand in front of him to see whether he was really watching! It turned out to be a great idea because he didn't respond to my action.

I took my hand back and laughed internally confirming my thoughts. So, the psycho is human too, not some witch or whatever you call the inhuman things.

THE GREAT PARTH SAXTON is scared of horror films. I closed my mouth with my hands and laughed internally for finally finding a weakness in him. I patted my back in my mind for doing a good job.

The scene in the movie changed to the morning with normal scenes. I again stretched my hands in front of him.

He turned to look at me and asked, "What? "

"You....you ar....are holding my hand ",I said trying to lift my hand which was held by him.

He then left my hand in the next second. "I didn't see that ",he said and turned his head towards the screen.

Why is this boy trying to act bold? He could clearly walk off. But he is watching it for his friend. The only good quality he has; being a good friend!

There came a scene where the lady, the heroine I guess, feels the surroundings. I don't know why in all horror films, they show something related to this! But who cares??

Now, I took this as my chance and slowly stretched my hand behind him. The darkness is very helpful for me to do this. When the scary sound came with the heroine looking here and there, I slowly trailed my hands on his shoulders going towards his neck.

He jerked on his place and then fast as lightning, I moved my hand back to its place and was watching the movie intently. His hand went towards the place where I had my hand before!

I then felt him looking at me! Poor boy! Got scared! I laughed internally, trying my best to keep a neutral face like watching the movie intently. The darkness helped me greatly because he couldn't see my expressions because I am damn sure that if the surroundings had been illuminated with light, then I would have been caught long before.

In my mind, right now I am laughing like a big fool! Hahahaha! Control! Control!

He then turned towards the screen shaking his head. Baby boy got scared!

When the scene continued with the frightened heroine, I slowly leaned my hands on his slowly touching from back of his head to upward direction. But when I felt him moving his hands, I brought my hands back and acted like before.

When the next scary sound started, I slowly stretched my hand behind him to do something different. What shall I do now?

But suddenly my hands were caught red-handed by him!

My hand was gripped by him in an awkward position with my hand near his shoulders hanging in mid-air.

I looked at him to see his head turned towards me. Even though I can't see him clearly except for his silhouette, I am damn sure that he has a smug smirk on his face.

Dammit! I am dead. Well done for planning to scare him! Now he is going to rot you in hell!

Or will he send me to jail for trying to scare him to death? I thought of myself behind bars; Oh no, nooo!!!

Oh god, please save me from him!!! Please! Please!

****************************************************************************

Hello guys!!! I hope you loved this chapter! I thought of how to create this scene for quite a long time! I hope this would have satisfied your thoughts.

And more are yet to come! What will Parth do to Akansha? What will happen next? Stay tuned!

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
462K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
14.3K 922 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...