Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

Bởi bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - B
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day

17K 563 167
Bởi bubbilicious76

(Reader discretion Advice: Include Mature Content 18+)

------------ After some time 

All guests had congratulated Arnav and then Shashi had announce to move to another hall for dinner.

"My shoes?", Arnav murmurs as he looked around, while Poonam helped Khushi in wearing her heels.

"Here they are Jiju", shouted Payal cheekily as she, Aashima and Divya came in front of Arnav and Khushi with his shoes in Payal's hand.

"And I don't think I will be getting them easily ... am I?", said Arnav with a sigh.

Payal, Divya and Aashima shake their head while Poonam and Naina also joined them.
"Paisey do ... jootey lo", said Aashima loudly and then all girls started to chant same sentence.

"Paisey do ... jootey lo" ... "Paisey do ... jootey lo" (Give money ... take your shoes)

"Ok ... ok ... wait", Arnav yelled over the loud chorus. The girls stopped and looked excitedly as Arnav put his hand in his sherwani pocket and takes out his cell phone.

The girls look at each other in confusion seeing Arnav dialing the number.

"Yeah Raj, the box I told you to keep with you ... yeah bring it to me", said Arnav and cut the call. Then he smirked at the girls. Khushi was suspicious looking at his smirk, which was a clear sign when Arnav thinks he will win ... for sure.

Soon Raj came there with a box in his hand and stood next to Arnav. The girls again got excited thinking that there is money in that box.

But soon their excitement changes to shock as Raj opened the box and takes a pair of same silk jooties which Payal was holding in her hand.

Raj put them down on carpeted floor and Arnav wears them. Everyone around Arnav was shocked and surprise. Akash and Uday have grins on their faces while the girls pouted and Khushi and Anjali giggled.

"Jijuuu ... that's not fair", Aashima was the first to speak.

"Yeah ... that's cheating", said Divya.

"Chottey ... whats this?", said Anjali not believing what Arnav had done.

"I told you Di, Arnav Singh Raizada is always prepared", said Arnav proudly making girls pout and whined.

"Shabash Arnav bitwa ... eh hui na baat", said Mamiji loudly.

"Jiju that's the custom that groom had to give money to his saalis", said Payal.

"I know ... but in exchange for shoes right", said Arnav and then pointed towards his feet, "but I already have them ... so I guess I don't have to give money".

"Cheating ... that's cheating", said Poonam.

"Everything is fair in love and war, right Jiju, Di", said Arnav and then look to his side at Anjali and Rahul.

"Wah saley sahib, even I couldn't think of this", said Rahul.

"Great going bhai ... I will remember this for my wedding", shouted Uday from behind the girls. Akash, Aman, Dhruv and other men cheered while Payal, Aashima and other girls pouted and made sad faces.

Shashi, Garima, Buaji, Naniji, and Mamaji shakes their head at young gang and then Shashi move ahead telling everyone to move for dinner.

"You can keep these shoes as a gift from us", said Akash cheekily looking at sulking Payal who gave him an irritated look and throws the shoes in his feet.

"ohhooo", Akash, Uday and Dhruve oohed at the girls as the move ahead grumpily.

Payal helped Khushi sit on the seat, on Arnav's left. The rest of the Raizadas sit around the table. Anjali sit beside Khushi with Arush in her lap and Rahul was sitting on Arnav's side. Nani called out to Shashi, Garima and Buaji to join them as well.

As soon as they sat Arnav grabs Khushi's hand under the table, today he just can't seem to let go of her hand. The feeling that Khushi now belongs to him, legally and officially, is making Arnav very exhilarated.

Khushi look around the table and saw everyone engross in talking ... she leans a bit towards Arnav and whispered, "Arnavji, let go off my hand please".

Arnav just shakes his head at her, Khushi pouted at him and tug her hand, but Arnav's grip got more tighten on it.

"How I am going to eat?", said Khushi getting irritated now. Arnav just shrugs his shoulders at this. Khushi huffed and puffed and look to her other side and started to talk to Arush while trying to take her hand.

After few minutes the waiters came and laid down the few dishes of food. Khushi look at Arnav and gives him a sweet smile which made Arnav alert and next second he yelped a little, feeling a pinch on her hand. Khushi pull her hand back, "Sorry", she whispers lightly.

"Arnav, what happened?", asked Rahul looking at Arnav angry expression.

"Nothing Jiju", said Arnav and added some rice and a chicken kebab on his plate.

"I know it gets very frustrating with all this (Rahul gestures around the hall) when all you want to do is take your wife home and spend time with each other alone", said Rahul with a smile, he wasn't teasing but telling his own feelings from his wedding with Anjali. That night, when he finally made Anjali his wife ... he too couldn't wait to take her home.

"yeah tell me about it", said Arnav in frustration ... by each passing minute, it was getting difficult for him and he was sure that if there are any other ritual to be done after this dinner ... his control will surely snap.

"Betiya, here your favorite veg rice", said Garima extending the tray towards Khushi.

"Aunty its not needed, Arnav has rice on his plate", said Anjali controlling Arush who got excited seeing the food.

Garima looked questioningly at Anjali and then Arnav.

"Arey Garimaji, the thing is that, in our family the bride and groom eats from the same plate", said Mamiji, "And they feed the first morsel to each other".

Khushi and Arnav look at each other; Khushi blushed and lowered her eyes while there was a light smile on his face. He pushed his plate towards Khushi.

"Arey Khushi beitya, come onz feed Arnav bitwa", said Mamiji in teasing tone.

Khushi blush more as she takes the spoon and took some rice.

"Not this", said Arnav and pointed towards Kebab, "I want this".

Khushi look at him surprise as he put a small piece of Nan on their plate and some chuntey. Khushi tore a little piece and kebab; add a little chutney to it, and bring it near to Arnav's mouth. He opened his mouth like an obedient child and Khushi push the morsel in. But before she could pull her hand back, Arnav close his mouth, caressing her fingers with his lips. Khushi gasped and pull her hand back feeling the little graze of Arnav's teeth as well. Arnav's intense eyes were on Khushi the whole time ... which turn a darker shade when his lips touched her fingers.

Khushi quickly avert her eyes ... her heart thudded seeing the burning look in his eyes which was conveying the he would love to eat ... her. Her fingers were tingling from the feel of his lips.

"Chalo Arnav, now your turn", said Anjali and Arnav took the piece of Nan, little kebab, dipped it in chutney and bring it near to Khushi's mouth.

Khushi look at him, his eyes the same intense full, she opens her mouth and takes the morsel. Arnav pull his hand back, his fingers caressing her lips. Khushi gulped the morsel with difficulty and look down. She fisted her hands at the feel of his finger over her lips. A simple touch of his fingers has made her body tingling, her heart beating fast and her breath becoming heavy.

"Yeh hui na baat", said Mamiji and other smiles at the couple.
"Abh tum donu ko k hi plate mein khana hai(Now you two have to eat from the same plate)", said Anjali.
"Lets start over dinner as well", Nani announce and other started with their food.

"Mama ... tawal", exclaimed Arush as he tugs on Khushi's dupatta.

"Arey shona, here I will feed you", said Anjali and tried to make Arush eat rice , but the little baby turn his face.

"Mama thana ... mamaaa", said Arush as he tried to move over Khushi. Anjali hold him back, "Shona, bua will feed you na".

"Naahh mama ... mama alush thana", said Arush his voice was irritating.

"Its ok, I will feed him as well", said Khushi thankful for the distraction. She turns towards Arush and feed him some rice. Anjali started on her dinner, while keeping Arush on her lap.

After a minute or two Khushi felt Arnav's finger on her arm, she quickly look towards Arnav who give her a burning look and then get back to his food.

Khushi gulped again and tried to concentrate on her food and Arush, but if she thought that Arnav would let go off, then she was wrong. Throughout the dinner, she had felt his fingers on and off on her arm. Whenever their eyes meet, his would look her up and down ...like devouring her instead of food. This made Khushi hell nervous and she couldn't eat properly.

-------------------------------------

After some time, the dinner was over and the guests started to leave. Arnav helped Khushi in standing up, he could tell the she was getting tired now with the heavy lehenga and all those jewellery.

"You ok?", asked Arnav holding her hand. Khushi just smiled at him and nodded her head a little.
"Mama pass jana", said Arush extending his hands towards Khushi. He had been away from Khushi since hours now and was now getting cranky to be in his Mama's arm.

"Awh my baby", Khushi pinch his cheek a little and then kiss his forehead, "Mama is here my baby, always with my Arush. Ok? Now be a good boy and don't irritate bua. Arush is Mama's good boy right?", Khushi runs her fingers in his hair and cupped his cheeks.

She would have taken Arush in her arms but she didn't want her dress to prick Arush, even a little bit. Plus her heart was getting heavy now as she notices the gloomy faces of her parents.

It's time to leave.

Garima just couldn't control her tears now as the time of bidaai has come. They all move towards the entrance of the dining hall. Payal came to Khushi with a tray of rice and told her to throw it behind, from above her head. Khushi and Arnav move ahead ... coming in the lobby, with Anjali, Arush, Rahul and Nani on one side while Mama, Mamiji and Shalini Masi were on other side. Akash, Aman and Uday went ahead to get the cars ready and in front of the Hotel Lobby's entrance.
Garima, Shashi, Buaji and Sriti were behind Khushi and Arnav. Payal was next to Khushi, with tray in her hand. 

Khushi sniffed, trying to control her sob, asshe takes the rice in her palms and then throw it behind, over her head. Sherepeated this, 3 times.

Garima and Buaji catch the rice in the small piece of clothes they had outstretched in their hands. A sob broke from Garima's lips as she folded the cloth. Shashi grabs her shoulder. His eyes were moist too.

Khushi couldn't control and turned back, hugging her mother, "Amma".

"My Gudiya", Garima cried hugging Khushi tight. The atmosphere around had become gloomy as Khushi tried not to cry but her tears didn't stopped. Payal went near and hug her mother and sister. Khushi pull back from her mother and sister and wipes her mother eyes, shaking her head, telling her not to cry.

Arnav move a step towards Khushi, to take her in his arm, he cannot see her like this. But Rahul stopped him, "Arnav give them some time, it's a difficult moment for a girl's parents".

Arnav clenched his teeth, he was not feeling good, seeing Khushi's tears. He can tell that she is controlling not to break down in front of her parents.

Sriti Masi came near Khushi and patted her head. Khushi's friends also came there to bid their friend goodbye.

Arnav move to Khushi's other side, coming near to Shashi, he put his hand over Shashi's shoulder, "Uncle ...".

"Bitwa, Take care of my Khushi ... she can be a child sometimes but she ...", Shashi was saying when Arnav cut him, "Uncle I know, you don't need to worry about her. I promise I will take care of her. But I cannot promise to not let the tears come in her eyes", said Arnav his tone was firm and determine.

Shashi looked at Arnav confuse, not understanding what he is saying.

"Uncle, I love Khushi ... a lot. And knowing what kind of a temper I have, there may be fights and tears. But I promise you this, that with every single tear ... I will give her double the happiness ... I will always be by her side, I will be her support in every situation, I will try my best to keep her smiling always and I will lay the world in her feet", said Arnav with assurance.

Shashi smile at his honesty and patted Arnav's shoulder, "Thank you Bitwa".

"Arey Garima stop now, you should be happy that finally our sankadevi is going to her sasural", said Buaji trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Yeah Aunty, we have tolerate her sanki all these years", said NK hugging Garima, "Let her husband and in-laws tolerate her now", his tone was teasing.

Garima finally smiled and Khushi give a playful slap to NK on arm.

"Ouch ... look aunty, she is still hitting me", said NK making a baby face making everyone smile.

They soon came near to the entrance, where the cars were waiting. Khushi give her parents and sister hug one more time, squeeze her Buaji tight.

"Oye sanka devi, bus maro gi kia (you kill me now or what)", said Buaji huffing as Khushi breaks the hug. Khushi pouted at her. Buaji then lovingly runs her hand over head, "Go betiya, May Devi Maiya will keep you always happy".

Garima held Arnav's arm and tried to control her emotions. To everyone's surprise Arnav move ahead and side hugged Garima, "Don't worry Aunty, I will keep her happy", whispered Arnav.

And that's all a mother needs for her child. Garima smiled and patted Arnav's cheek.

They move outside and Payal helped Khushi getting inside the car. Arnav requested Anjali to take Arush with her as Khushi is emotional and need some time to herself. Anjali agreed and takes Arush to another car with Rahul, Nani, Mamaji and Mamiji.

Arnav sit beside Khushi in the car the close the door. Only Raj was there, on the driving seat. Others went into other cars, as Arnav had planned earlier as he needed to be alone with Khushi only.

"Raj, lets leave", Arnav ordered Raj and move close to Khushi, wounding his arm around her. Khushi put her had on Arnav shoulder.

"I have got you Khushi", said Arnav and Khushi's dam broke as she cried over his shoulder, clutching his shewani in one hand.

After some time ---------------

Anjali went inside the guest house quickly to lay Arush on bed; he had slept during the car journey. Aman and Rahul share worried glances thinking how to break the news to Anjali that Arnav is not coming here. They both nudge and gesture each other to go to Anjali as she got busy in preparing for pooja thal and stuff to welcome the new bride.

"Umm Anjuuu ...", Rahul said her name sweetly.

Anjali who was checking the items on the pooja thal look at Rahul suspiciously. He only calls her Anjuu when he wanted Anjali to agree on something or trying to hide something.

"What is it?", asked Anjali narrowing her eyes at Rahul.

"Its been a long day no, I think we should all go and sleep", said Rahul making everyone look at him.

"We will, first we need to welcome Khushi inside", said Anjali as she picked the thal and went towards the entrance. Rahul rush after her, "Lets do this tomorrow, they will be tired and you know Arnav ... he will get angry".

Anjali look at Rahul getting more suspicious and her doubts becomes more clear as she saw Rahul and Aman sharing worried glances.

"That's it! Tell me whats the real matter is", said Anjali in stern tone.

"um ... um ... wo Anjali the thing is ...", Rahul started to stammer, he knew Anjali would not like this.

"Aman", said Anjali his name sternly and walk over to him. She was about to ask him when she realized that Arnav and Khushi haven't came there yet.

Their car was behind us, thought Anjali as she started to realize the matter.

"Aman ... where is Arnav and Khushi?", her voice was deadly.

"um wo ... Di ... wo ASR", Aman stammered too.

Anjali grabs Aman's ear and twisted it.

"ouch .. oww Diii ... ooww", Aman whined as Anjali asked, "Where are they? Don't tell me they are not coming here?".

Aman slowly nodded his head making Anjali angry, "Call him now and ask him to come here".

"Di, he won't.", said Aman.

"Anjali, he will be here in morning", said Rahul coming near to Anjali and then leans in, "He said he doesn't need any more disturbance and wants to be alone with Khushi. Try to understand".

"So, I would not have kept him awake whole night, just few things to be done and then he was free", said Anjali in anger as she strode towards the table and picked her cell dialing Arnav's number.

"Yeah Di", said Arnav picking the call.

"Arnav come here right now", Anjali ordered.

"Nope Di, we are not coming home tonight. I had enough of the rituals and now I want to be alone with my wife", said Arnav.

Khushi who had dozed off on Arnav's shoulder opened her eyes hearing him talk.

"Arnavvv ...", Anjali whined, "We need to welcome Khushi as a Bahu of our family, it is done after wedding".

"I know, I heard Nani telling Mami that they will be properly doing the welcome of the Raizada Bahu back in Dehli in our actual home Di, not this guest house", said Arnav.

"Arnav I don't know anything, just come here with Khushi, it's a tradition that the bride must be welcome in the house after wedding", said Anjali irritatingly.

"Di I have been patient with all the restrictions, traditions and rituals that you guys wanted me to do and participate in. But now I want to spend time with my wife only, with no disturbance and no one else around", said Arnav.

"But Arnav ...", Anjali was about to say when Arnav cut in, "No buts Di, I will see you tomorrow. Bye Di", said Arnav and cut the call.

Arnav look at his side and saw Khushi looking at him with wide eyes, "What? I hope you are not going to ask me to go back, because we are not", said Arnav with a smirk.

"But ... but Arnavji, Naniji and Anjali ji will get upset", said Khushi anxiously.

"Don't worry I will handle them tomorrow. For now, its just you and me", said Arnav as he tweaks her nose.

Khushi move back creating a space between them. Arnav grabs her hand and kiss her palm, "Rest dear, till you can. We have a long night ahead", Arnav winked at Khushi, who gulped and averted her eyes.

After An hour ---------------------------

Khushi opened her eyes as she felt the car coming to a stop; she had almost dozed off looking out of window. She blinked her eyes and look ahead. They were outside a large black steel gate. She looks towards Arnav in question, who was typing something in his cell phone.

"Arnavji?", Khushi called his name a little hesitatingly.

"Hmmm", Arnav frown looking at his cell and then over to Khushi.

"Um where are we?", asked Khushi as the gate got opened by guards and their car moved inside the premises.

Arnav raise his head and looked around, "It's a resort ... on the outskirts of Mumbai", and then got back to his cell phone as he typed a message to Aman and then switched off his cell phone.

Outskirts of Mumbai? That far?', thought Khushi as she looked around the area. Their car stopped in front of the resort's lobby entrance. Raj came out and quickly opened the door for Arnav. And then jog towards Khushi and opened her door.

"Raj, get the luggage", said Arnav as he came to Khushi and held his hand out to help her. Khushi holds his hand and came out of the car. She stumbles a little, as her legs were a bit numb due to constant sitting.

"You alright?", asked Arnav with concerned. Khushi nodded her head with a smile.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Raizada to Lagoon Resorts", said the Manager who had come out to greet their guests. Aman had already called him to inform of their arrival. And he knows well that they are the VIP guests.

Khushi smiles at the manager while Arnav just nod his head as he wound his arm around Khushi pulling her close. "Please come", said the Manager as he move towards the big glass door.

They all walk inside ... Arnav holding Khushi close and Raj behind them with a medium size carry-on suitcase.

"Refreshments?", Manager pointed towards the waiter, who was coming to them with a tray holding juice glasses.

"We would like to go to our room first", said Arnav and look at Khushi who looked visibly tired but still supporting a smile on her face, "And yeah may be a juice for the lady".

Manager nodded and gesture with his hand to move forward. They walk straight ahead ... there was another double glass doors at the end. The guard opened it and they came out. It was a beautiful place with a long elongated fountain in the middle, with rows of small cottage style rooms on both sides.

The manager move towards the left side and stopped in front of the 2nd cottage room. He opened the door with electronic key card, "Here you go sir", said the Manager and move back.

Arnav led Khushi inside. He then turns back and took the juice glass from waiter and key card from the Manager and dismissed them both. He placed them on the side table, beside the door, and then takes the carry-on bag from Raj, "I will call you tomorrow morning when needed.", said Arnav as he slide the bag inside and placed it beside the door.

"Alright Sir, good night", said Raj and move away... he had a small room booked here, as he will be driving them back tomorrow.

Arnav closed and locked the door and turn around. He saw Khushi standing 2 feet away of him looking straight ahead. He moves towards her thinking why is she still standing here and then he stopped seeing the reason. The small living room had the path of roses, with candles on both sides, leading towards the bedroom.

Arnav had told Aman to inform the management that he doesn't want any kind of over the top arrangements but guess the management got to know about the wedding of their VIP guests and they couldn't resist from decorating the room. Arnav look at Khushi, whose cheeks were red and was fidgeting with her fingers, he smirked and move closer.

Khushi was lost looking at the decoration, though they were minimum, but were speaking out loud about what night it is. She was lost in her thoughts and her heart doing fast dhak dhak that she didn't realized that Arnav was standing beside her. She came out of her thoughts when Arnav picked her up in his arms. She gasped and clutched Arnav's sherwani collar. Arnav look down at her with a smile and move towards the bedroom. Their eyes locked with each other.

He gently lays Khushi down on the bed. Khushi closed her eyes tightly as her heart beats faster and faster ... she could hear the drumming in her ears. Arnav looked at her closed eyes and then at her hands, holding his sherwani in her tight fists. He holds her hands in both of his and gently pulls them away. He caresses her hands and pecks them. He can see her breathing getting heavier from the rise and fall of her chest. He moves back ... he doesn't want to scare her nor rush with anything ... especially with the intimacy.

This night is special ... it is their night ... the night of union ... not only of two bodies but of two souls.

Khushi was waiting for his touch ... his lips ... his kiss. But when she couldn't feel any of it for a minute ... she slowly opens her eyes and then sits up on the bed. Arnav was not there.

She was about to call him when he came into her vision, with a juice glass in his hand.

"Here drink this", said Arnav as he handed her the glass. Khushi took the glass and then look at him questioningly. He had already removed his stole and pagri, place on the bed.

"Why don't you relax hmmm ... I will freshen up. This (he opens the button of his sherwani) is so uncomfortable. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for you to carry all that", said Arnav pointing towards her attire.

Huh? What is he talking about? Aren't they going to? Isn't he going to?, many thoughts were rushing in her mind. They both have waited for this night then why isn't he doing anything?

She blushed with the thought and look down ... she was feeling so wanton at the moment.

"Why don't you take off all of that hmm, I will just take a quick shower", said Arnav as he bend down and kiss her forehead. He smiles at her, seeing her red cheeks, and then move around the bed and went into the washroom.

Khushi let go of the breath, she seems to be holding. She looks around the room and smiles. She was feeling so nervous and hell even scared ... but her Arnav just knows how to comfort her. She was thank full of him to give her sometime, god she needed it to prepare herself, to ready herself for him. Though she is already, but the nervousness just not going away.

She sips the juice and close her eyes ... god she was thirsty. Her heart swells with love for her new husband. He is taking care of her comfort more than his own desires.

Yes, she knows about it very well. She had seen his burning glances towards her ... his touches ... his impatient gestures. All telling her that he cannot wait for them to be alone ... to fulfill his desire ... but still he is keeping her comfort, her ease before his own needs.

She drinks the juice and finished it no time. She put the glass on the side table and then stood up. Arnav was right ... all this is heavy. She moves towards the small dressing table, just opposite to the bed. She took off her dupatta first and immediately felt that a huge weight has been lifted off. She put her dupatta on the stool and then started to take off her jewelries.

Calm down ... slow ... take it slow, was the mantra going on in Arnav's mind while standing blow the hot jets of water. Only he knew how he had control himself from not taking his Khushi then and there. He does not want to give the impression of a wanton husband, who wants to fulfill his desires without thinking of his wife's comfort or thoughts and just pounce on her like an animal. He knows that Khushi desires him just like he does. But he can clearly see how nervous she is. He does not want to do anything for which Khushi isn't sure or ready. Even he is nervous, his desires are so strong and hard that he is worried that he will scare Khushi ... and he doesn't want that nor he want to hurt her in anyway. She is very precious to him.

He sighed as he runs his hand over his face and in his hair, slow ... slow, he told himself as he shut off the shower and took the towel to dry himself. He put on the bathrobe and opened the washroom door while rubbing the towel on his wet hair. He came out and his movements stopped as he saw Khushi standing in front of the mirror.

Khushi pull out another one of many pins from her hair and put it down on dresser. She closes her eyes as her shoulders slumped. Too many pins and it's a tedious task ... her shoulders and neck had started to ache. She moves her head left right and then opened her eyes ... they instantly clash with the brown ones staring at her through the mirror. Her heart beat rose as she saw Arnav moving towards her ... eyes fixed on hers.

Without saying a word he put the towel on the dresser and started to remove the remaining pins from her hair. Khushi eyes fixed on his face, having a frown as he concentrated on removing the pins, taking care not to pull her hair. As the last pin was put on the dresser he runs his hand through her hair, making them fall on her back. He move closer to her and wound his hands around her stomach and pull her into him.

Home ... both felt like they are there where they truly belong. Only with each other.

Khushi closes her eyes, feeling his breath on her nape. Arnav closed his eyes as he put his nose into her hair and then move towards her nape, breathing in her scent.

"Hmm ... I love how your hair smells", murmurs Arnav as he places a kiss on her hair. He entwined his right hand with Khushi's left hand over her stomach. With his left hand he moves her hair over to her left shoulder. He nuzzles her nape and then places a kiss on the crook of her neck. Khushi squeezes his fingers and put her right hand over theirs entwined ones.

"Scared?", asked Arnav as he places more kisses over the exposed area. Khushi opened her eyes and look into his, which were watching her closely.

"No", said Khushi in a whisper.

Arnav left her hand and move it to her side, going upwards to her shoulder and move her choli down exposing her shoulder. He kisses there and then look up into the mirror.

"Now?", asked Arnav. Khushi look back at him and shakes her head.

Arnav opened the dori and hooks of her choli and remove it from her, making it fall on the floor.

Khushi closes her eyes as she fisted her lehenga skirt with both hands. Arnav runs his hands up and down on her arms, shoulders and stomach ... feeling her soft milky skin. His hands went to her waist and work on lehenga skirt ties. After few seconds Arnav grabs her hands in his and pull them away from lehenga skirt, making it pooled down around her feet.

"Are you scared now?", asked Arnav ... his voice soft and tender.

Khushi quickly turn around and hugged Arnav tightly, who hugged her back. She was standing only in her red lacy bra and panties now.

Arnav could feel the rise and fall of her chest. He rubs his hand all over her back and then stopped at the strap of her bra.

"Khushi ....", his voice was hoarse now, "You have to tell me now ... I will not do anything if you are not ready. I need to know dear that you want it too like I do.", he said with difficulty. His whole body was burning with need but he will not move ahead without her consent ... it is important for him to know that she wants the same as much as he wants and craves for it.

Khushi could feel his bulge, clearly telling her that how much he wants her. She couldn't help the tear falling from her eyes thinking that he is hard and might be in pain but still he is holding himself back. Past occasions flashed in her mind ... where he had stopped himself from going further because then was not the right time nor he had the official right on her ... though Khushi would never have stopped him ... but he wanted it do the right way ... where there is not a single chance of even a tiny bit regret.

But not tonight ... no holding back tonight.

Khushi opened her eyes and move back a little, her face close to his. She looks up at him ... his eyes seeking hers. Her eyes went lower to his lips and then back up at his eyes ... he blinked and it turned darker as they recognized the desire in her green depths.

"I do ... Arnavv ...", said Khushi is a whisper ... her voice turned husky.

Arnav couldn't stop now as he got her consent. He grabs her nape with one hand while with other he pulls her into him crushing her soft breasts on his chest covered with the bath robe.

He placed his lips on hers, sucking on her soft petals with slow and tender movements. Khushi curled her toes as a sweet sensation pass through her body. Her one hand fisted his hair while other clutched the bath robe from collar. The slow kiss soon turned into the hot passionate one as Khushi started to give in her equal to it. Their tongues duelled and fought for dominance. Their hold on each other got tightened as they pressed themselves into each other more.

They break the kiss only when they both were in dire need of oxygen ... both panting and looking at each other with desire. Arnav opened the strap of her bra and Khushi turned around as Arnav tried to lower it. Arnav held her shoulders and whisper, "I want to see you sweetheart".

Khushi felt a shiver run down her spine with his words. Goosebumps erupted over her skin as Arnav glides the straps of her bra down her arms and then pull it away from her body. Khushi had her arms crossed over her bare chest.

"I want to see all of you Khushi", said Arnav in a husky whispers as he turned her to him. Khushi has her eyes closed, her chest rose and fell with anxiousness and anticipation of what is coming next. Khushi knew it is the night of union, which means both have to let go of every kind of barriers between them ... but she can't help but feel nervous ... what will he think of her? Would he like what he sees? What if she is not beautiful to him? But didn't just a while ago she has decided not to hold back?

She open her eyes with that thought and look up at him ... whose eyes were only oozing love for her. She gulped and let Arnav slowly pull her hands away from her chest. Khushi let her hands fall down beside her and she shut her eyes.

Arnav suck in a breath looking at the gorgeousness in front of him. His body tightened more with want and desire. His hands rose on their own accord and took her each breast in his palms ... so soft.

"Arr ...naa...v", Khushi moaned as her head fell back and her body shivers at his touch ... the very first manly touch on her private part.

Arnav took her lips into another passionate kiss as he move themselves towards bed. He breaks the kiss and gently lowers her on the bed. Khushi laid there, her breaths heavy and eyes hooded as she watched Arnav take off the bath robe.

He was staked naked ... all male ... all her ...

Khushi eyes move from his face, down to his chiseled body ... without a doubt he was one handsome man, with just the right amount of muscles to make every girl swoon over him and the truth that now he belongs to her ... only made her body more warm and her heart swell with love for this gorgeous man ... her man.
She averted her eyes as they fell on his prodding member and bit down on her lower lip ... she couldn't help but take a peek at it again ... it was the first time she was seeing a naked man ... a very hot and handsome naked man.

"Like what you see?", Arnav couldn't help but ask as he smirk seeing Khushi taking a peek at his now hard and erect member.

Khushi blushed hard and turn her face to other side. Arnav move away for a minute, switching off the lights ... now only candle light was giving a soft romantic glow in the room. He comes back to bed and stood near her and couldn't help but watch the beautiful creation laid before his eyes. His eyes move from her pretty face, down to her soft gorgeous breasts ... her taut stomach ... the curves of her hips and beautifully shaped legs and down to her feet painted with dark Mehendi and red toenails. He watched in awe as a red hue started to form all over her body, looking ethereal in the soft glow coming from candles.

Her eyes were close but she could feel the burning gaze all over her body. She moved her legs squeezing her thighs as she felt wetness there.

"Arnavvv ...", Khushi whispers his name ... not able to take in his burning gaze.

Arnav's eyes snapped up to her and watched her hooded eyes oozing the want and desire for him. Arnav came to bed and sit on its edge, opposite to Khushi. He gave another intense look to her beautiful body. He runs his fingers on her cheeks, down to her neck and then below ... through the valley of her breasts. He watched in awe how Khushi arched her back.

So responsive ... so beautiful, thought Arnav as he came on top of her supporting his weight on elbow and gently lowered himself on her.

They both moaned with their first skin to skin touch ... which was just .... Heaven.

Their lips locked with each other. Khushi moves her hands up and down his back while Arnav moves his hand down and palmed her breasts. Arnav break the kiss and move down to her neck and shoulders placing kisses, while his hands keep on kneading her soft breasts.

"Beautiful ... you're so beautiful", Arnav murmurs, kissing her upper chest area.

"ohh", Khushi gasped aloud feeling his hot warm lips on her breast.

He moves down kissing the valley between her breasts and down to her quivering stomach. He runs his tongue in circles around her navel. And then dip his tongue in, gently sucking the spot.

"Oh ohhh", Khushi moans as she fisted his hair and tried to make him come up to her but he didn't budge and continue with suckling of her soft stomach.

Arnav slowly move down, placed a kiss over her panty, making Khushi arched upward again and she tugged his hair.

"Arnav .. please ...", said Khushi not knowing what to do but feeling so hot ... the heat increasing inside her body and a strange ache building in her core.

But Arnav didn't stopped, he had waited for this moment for so long ... to make love to his Khushi and he didn't want to leave a single spot on her body without kissing it.

He move further down to her legs placing kisses and rubbing his hands over them. Then he came to her feet. He lifted one and place a kiss on her ankle. Khushi tired to pull her feet back but Arnav tighten his hold on it and shower it with kisses and then did the same with the other.

"Ar... nav... please", said Khushi her voice coming out in husky whispers, "Please ... I ... I ...", she couldn't completed the sentence as Arnav move up to her legs, parting them a little.

He move up to her thighs and place kisses there and then gently bites her soft flesh. Khushi's jerked up from bed as she felt a current passing through her body.

"Oh ... ohhh", she moans as he move upwards kissing his way back on her body.

"You were saying something Khushi?", asked Arnav huskily as he place kisses on her upper chest area and then licks her neck.

"I ... I ....", Khushi suck in a breath as she felt him biting on crook of her neck.

"You what?", asked Arnav again in same tone.

"I .. need you ... please ... I need you", said Khushi in hurried manner and then cupped his face bringing close to hers and wanted to kiss him but he resisted.

Khushi look into his eyes questioningly. His eyes darkened, "I need you too, so damn much", said Arnav as he lowers himself on her letting her feel his hard arousal.

"But I want to cherish very inch of you first ... I have waited so long for this", said Arnav as he look down towards her chest and cupped her one breast while other hand glides up and he entwined it with one of her hand.

A loud gasped escaped her lips as Arnav mouth closed on her other breast and he sucks on her nipple. Khushi's free hand fisted in his hair.

The sensation was something else that was coursing through her entire body; she had never felt like that before ... deep ache started to burn at her core.

She grips his hair tight letting out a moan, "oh Arr ..navv...".

His name on her lips escaping as a moan made him loose control as he sucks deeper on her breast and knead the other. Then he shift over to her other breast and sucks on her nipple while he rolled the other one within his thumb and finger. Khushi arches her back as his ministration becomes fast and urgent and fisted his hair with her both hands ... close to making him feel pain on his scalp.

"God Khushi ... you taste amazing", said Arnav, his voice hoarse with desire, he was lost in her softness.
He had always imagine how her breast would be like since the time he had first touched them on the night of his birthday ... he had been craving their taste since then and hadn't been disappointed ... he felt so good finally fulfilling one of his desires.

"You're so soft", whispers Arnav as he couldn't get enough of her soft spongy breasts as he moves back and forth between her breasts, pressing them ... sucking them ... licking them ... and digging his teeth into her soft flesh... biting them.

"Oh my .... Ohhh", Khushi moaned as her head move left and right as her body burn and ache increased more in her core.

"Khushi", Arnav whispers her name as he moves up and clashes his lips with hers in hot urgent kiss.

"I ..want you ... so ... much", said Arnav breathless between kissing her again and again.

"Arnaaavvv", Khushi moaned his name as one of his hand went down her stomach, inside her panty and cupped her sex.

She arched upward as a jolt of current shot through her body at his touch on her aching core, "I want you too ... please ... please", she was breathless and panting now...the burning ache was getting too much for her.

Arnav look up into her eyes and Khushi sucked in a breath seeing burning intensity in them as he moves his fingers on her damp core. Her heart beating like a fast drum as Arnav inserted one finger into her hot hole.

Khushi closes her eyes in ecstasy as his finger move in and out of her. Her moans started to get louder as his movement got faster. He joined another finger, going in and out of her core, when he felt her nearing her climax. His thumb seeks her nub and rubs it in circles ... helping her seek the pleasure she wants. Her body started to shudder and then after few seconds she felt like her world exploded as she hit the orgasm and screams his name in pure pleasure.

Arnav got more turned on that now his hardness started to ache. She is so responsive. He felt so happy giving her pleasure and seeing her come apart under him.

He move his finger, coated with her wetness, up and down on her core and Khushi moaned again. Arnav peck on her lips, "You're ready for me sweetheart", whisper Arnav as he remove her panty.

Khushi heart beat rose as the time for union came as Arnav parted her legs. She cupped his face and brings it close to hers. She took his lips in an urgent kiss. She was nervous and now getting a bit scared.

Arnav pepper kisses all over her face, understanding her nervousness, "Relax sweetheart ... I am here". He brings his member near her core and rubs it up and down on her dampness.

"Khushi ...", his voice was full of love and concerned, "it will hurt a bit". Khushi nodded her head in understanding as she pecked his lips, "I trust you Arnav".

He captures her lips in a sweet tender kiss as he enters her slowly. Khushi digs her nails into his shoulder and back. Arnav kept saying sweet nothings into her ears as he slowly moves inside of her. His member felt her barrier and he stopped, giving her body time to be ready for what is coming. He place kisses all over her face and then lock his eyes with hers, "I got you sweetheart ... relax for me".
Khushi squeezes his shoulder telling him to go ahead. He plunged forward, breaking her barrier and held still as Khushi hissed due to pain and close her eyes tight.

He takes her lips in a slow sweet kiss, waiting for her body to get adjusted with him being completely inside of her.

He hated that moment, but he couldn't help it. He knows that she is in pain but it has to be done ... he wished he could take away her pain.

"I am here sweetheart ... I have got you", said Arnav placing kisses on her eyes and cheeks, "Just relax". He slowly pulls himself out of her and then re-enter again.

Khushi opens her eyes ... but this time it was not due to pain ... as the pleasure now subsiding it.

"You ok?", asked Arnav with concerned.

Khushi smiled at him as a tear roll down her eyes, "I am more than ok", said Khushi and then peck his nose, "I love you".

"And I love you ... so damn much", said Arnav as he locks his lips with hers and started moving in and out of her.

The heat, passion and the desire engulfs them both as he kept on moving back and forth ... in and out of her. Khushi slowly, lost in pleasure, wraps her legs around his waist and unconsciously pulls him more into her. That movement of her made Arnav go more deep into her and he moaned whispering her name over and over again. Her deep warm core felt so good around his member.

She clutched his member inside of her as orgasm started to build in her. She raked her nails over his back as her breath quickness. He increased his pace feeling it nearing her climax. After few more thrusts Khushi comes with a scream of pleasure ... "Oh .. Arrnaavv", only his name on her lips ... as her body shakes with the aftermath of the pleasure.

Arnav couldn't hold himself anymore and started to thrust deep and fast into her. After few seconds he also comes as he thrust deep into and her and filled her inside with his fluid. He yelled out her name in pleasure as his body slumped down over Khushi and she wraps her arms around him. His body shudders due to sheer intensity of his orgasm. He buried his face in crook of her neck as he calm down his breaths.

He had no idea that making love with his Khushi would feel so wonderful ... so divine. For Khushi ... it's the best feeling ever. She smiles in pure bliss ... she completely belongs to him now ... in body and soul.

He lifts himself off her slowly and then gazes into her soulful eyes. He then slowly brings himself out of her. Khushi scrunched her eyes as it was her first time and little pain will be there for some time.

"Khushi, you alright? I didn't hurt you much did I?", asked Arnav as he runs his finger up and down on her cheek. Khushi smiles at him, "I am fine ... it was ..", she stopped as she blushed deep red with what had transpired between them

"It was?", Arnav wanted to know.

"Wonderful", whispers Khushi and then look in his eyes, "It was wonderful".

Arnav smiles and then kiss her. Khushi sighed into his mouth ... no matter how many times they kiss ... it always felt wonderful to her.

He carefully move off her and lay down to her side, he bring her close taking her hand ... entwined his fingers with hers. He pecks them and placed it on his chest. Khushi put her head over his shoulder as his other hand wrap around her waist.

"It was beyond wonderful", said Arnav huskily. Khushi blushed and smile. They both were reeling in the aftermath of their blissful union ... their hearts beating in sync.

Arnav cannot explain what he was feeling at this moment ... so happy ... so peaceful and so complete now. He had never felt like this in his life ever before. And he was excited for his coming life with Khushi, which he was sure will be full with love and moments like this.

He look down at Khushi and saw her eyes close ... she was almost sleep. But there was no sleep in Arnav's eyes. The excitement and happiness is too much at this moment.

He felt her move close to him and raise her leg. He gulp as her knee brush with his member. God he is turning on again, thought Arnav, as he tried to control his building desires.

Khushi move again and he could see her uncomfortable expression. They both are naked and as their bodies were satiated now, he could feel the cold air coming from AC.

May be that is making her uncomfortable, thought Arnav as he raise himself a little and look for quilt which was at the bottom of the bed.

He slowly and carefully moves himself away from Khushi, not wanting to disturb her sleep. He stood up from bed and looks down at her sleeping form ... the want coming back. He averted his eyes chiding himself ... She needs rest, control yourself man.

He takes the quilt and covers her. Khushi stopped moving and then pouted as she rubs her face into the pillow not finding the warmth which was there before. Arnav sit on the edge of bed and runs his finger over her cheek and putting her hair away from her face. Khushi smiles in her sleep, making his smile too as she recognised his touch.

She looks so innocent ... so beautiful while sleeping peacefully, thought Arnav lovingly. He leans in and pecks on her hair. Giving her another long love-full glance he stood up and went to washroom feeling the need to relief himself.

He came out after few minutes and then wore his bath robe again. He gives a love-full glance at Khushi and then went towards the small kitchenette on the right of living room.

He smiles as he takes out the food from fridge. He knows well that Khushi will be waking up soon ... as her stomach was not properly fed and it will be making its presence known with the loud growl ... just like previous times. He chuckles remembering the timing of her stomach ... interrupting their romantic moments.

As instructed by Aman, the resort management had place few food items, which Arnav wanted, into the fridge ... as they can be eaten without heating them up.

He took two plates and put the food in them and then he started to make himself a cup of coffee ... he had just realize how much he needed it as he haven't drank his evening dose of it.

TO BE CONTINUED ... (oh gosh i am feeling so shamless right now ... blushing lolz :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
141K 7.6K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
68.8K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...