In Love With The Devil ✔ [TO...

By so_so_466

"She was the angel craving chaos, and he was the devil seeking peace." Amy Raines, a 26 year old, sweet and i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1- 'Vanille'
Chapter 2- 'Convincing'
Chapter 3- 'Offer'
Chapter 4- 'Decisions'
Chapter 5- 'Shopping'
Chapter 6- 'The Rings'
Chapter 7- 'The Wedding' {Part 1}
Chapter 9- 'In The Plane'
Chapter 10- 'Paris' {Part 1}
Chapter 11- 'Paris' {Part 2}
Chapter 12- 'In Her Eyes'
Chapter 13- 'Back To Home'
Chapter 14- 'Honeymoon?!'
Chapter 15- 'Go Party!'
Chapter 16- 'My Wife'
Chapter 17- 'The Man With The Beard'
Chapter 18- 'That Drink'
Chapter 19- 'And She's Drunk'
Chapter 20- 'Am I Dreaming?'
Chapter 21- 'I Want Him Dead'
Chapter 22- 'The Cell Phone Rang'
Chapter 23- 'To Somewhere Only He Knows'
Chapter 24- 'I Hugged Him'
Chapter 25- 'I Just Went On'
My Explaination [Author's Note]

Chapter 8- 'The Wedding' {Part 2}

1.9K 72 15
By so_so_466

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Amy Raines
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Everything.

People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they are right, You believe in lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes, Good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

This is what we call destiny.

Destiny is a peculiar phenomenon. It does not matter what we want, what really happens is what it should be.

Everything that has ever happened, that is happening right now... And that will ever happen; will lead you to the truth of your very existence.

We just don't realise it, or maybe we don't care at all.

That's what happened to me too.

So far, everything was fine. Me and Ian had exchanged rings in an amazing way. The wedding was almost over and my feet were killing me. I am not much of a fan when it comes to high heels. My pace had became very slow and I was just looking for a place to sit when suddenly a hand tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Ian looking at me.

"We have to cut the cake. Come on." And with that he took my hands in his and we went near the cake. I frowned at him, he was acting strange.

I haven't known him for long, but I do know that holding hands, smiling and chatting, deep talks and heart to heart conversations are not his cup of tea.

And that's all what I love. The biggest difference between us.

And soon we were standing in front of the beautiful cake. I could not help but look at it in awe. It was the most beautiful cake I might have ever seen. And being a baker, I must say... it met my expectations.

I jumped slightly as Ian's hand slipped into mine and we both cut the cake. Everyone started cheering and clapping and a I looked around to see, but... then I noticed a familiar face, who had the biggest smile on her face.

Who was she? I think I have seen her somewhere, but where?

I turned my head to Ian as he cleared his throat and then I found him holding out a small piece of cake in his hands. I gave him a confused look.

Was he going to feed me?

I stared at him as he gritted his teeth. His hand came near me face and... then he opened my mouth with his own hands and put the cake into my open mouth.

My eyes and mouth went wide at the same time. He sighed at closed my mouth, just like before.

Let me say, I was beyond embarrassed as the cheering and hooting grew wild. He just... he just feed him with his own hands?! With his own two big hands?!

Oh. My. God.

I averted my eyes and then I found the same woman walking towards us.

"Mom." Ian hugged her and confusion was openly displayed on my face.

"I am so happy honey."

And then I remembered. She was the same woman from the bakery the other day! She was the one who had that heartattack!

And yes, those two strong men were also talking about some 'Mr. Kingsley.'

Maybe that was Ian.

I smiled at her as she hugged me too.

"Remember me?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"How could I forget you, Mrs. Kingsley."

She shook her head and said, "Mom. Call me mom."

I stared at her. Mom? Can I call her that?

"Can I?" I asked myself, but I think she heard it too, because she knowingly nodded her head.

"Yes. You are just like my daughter afterall. Not that I have ever had one. But if I would have, I would have wanted her to be just like you." She smiled down at me and my heart swell up.

I hugged her. And all I could feel was the love and care for me.

"Okay, mom. Are you fine? What about your health?" I asked her after broke the hug.

She nodded her head and looke at Ian. I too glanced at him and he was staring at us like we were some unique things he had seen for the first time.

He then smile down at his mom before leaving us alone just as James came.

"Enjoying yourself, Cookie?" He threw his arms around my shoulders as I frowned at him.

"Who is Cookie?"

"You." He grinned down at me and my eyes went wide.

"Oh hell no." I shook my head and threw his hand away from my shoulder as I crossed my arms in front of him.

"What?" He shrugged innocently.

"You are not calling me Cookie, are you?"

He nodded his head and smiled sheepishly.

"Get out!" I playfully hit him as he chuckled before heading towards Ian.

I turned around to see mom staring at me with adoration filling her eyes.

My eyes found Ian and he was staring at me... Again.

What is wrong with him staring at me like I am a new creature that has just been discovered?

I mentally rolled my eyes at him before heading towards the food counter.

And damn, my eyes lit up when I looked around myself.

There was everything. And by everything I mean everything that I love.

There were cupcakes, macaroni, baked chicken, and even cakes.

Stuffing my mouth with food, I sat back chewing on my food while earning a few stares from Ian and some not-so-adorable smiles from my family.

"It's time to go." Ian came over to me and said. I moved my head towards his direction as he stared at the food which was kept on my plate.

I nodded while grabbing another cupcake before leaving with him.

I smiled at everyone I passed by and once we were outside, Ian and I both sighed.

Ian walked faster, leaving me behind and I frowned at him but followed him anyways.

Walking towards his limo, he sat inside, leaving me outside myself.

He did not even acknowledged me as I struggled to sit comfortably due to my dress.

Rude...

Once I became comfortable, I made sure to stay far from him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We're going to the airport, Mrs. Kingsley." The limo driver answered since my dear husband was totally ignoring me while on his phone.

Airport? Please don't tell me I am going somewhere with this person. I would rather spend the weekend with my stepmom.

Rolling my eyes at his behavior, I folded my hands and looked out the window as the limo started.

... And welcome to the infinity overthinking.

Was he acting all along? Did he ever wanted to get married?

What will happen to me? Is my life over?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After an uneventful ride, we finally arrived at the airport.

"We have arrived the airport, Mr. Kingsley." The driver announced and Ian got out, again ignoring me.

Stupid jerk!

I sighed and got out myself and then my eyes went wide as I stared at the 'proof' of him being a billionaire...

There was a jet! A private jet!

I adjusted my dress as I began walking towards the jet. Because Mr. Kingsley was, with no doubts, ignoring me.

"Welcome aboard Mr. and Mrs. Kingsley," one of the flight attendants said as we entered the jet.

I gave her a smile while Ian just nodded his head.

It was so beautiful inside... The whole interior was dark themed.... But I loved it.

"Please take a seat and make sure you have on your seat belts. We are about to take off" The captain announced.

I quickly took a seat and wrapped my seat belt around me and looked out of the window as the jet rode off from the runway and before I knew it, we were up in the air.

I looked out the window as the jet got higher and higher up into the sky and my eyes were fixed at how everything became smaller and smaller. And soon enough, we were in the clouds. It was such a spectacular view.

The sun was already setting, and the sky was mixed of all the colours; red, orange, yellow and so on.

Do you want to know the most wonderful thing? It was me, in a flying jet with my husband, staring at the horizon. Something I always dreamt of, but not like this.

'Sometimes the most unexpected journies take place at the most unexpected time, in most unexpected ways and with the most unexpected person.'

I averted my eyes from the window and laid my head unto the back of the couch. As I stared around me, something came up on my mind...

"Where are we going?" I turned around to see Ian working on his laptop." Hearing my voice, he sighed but ignored me.

"Mr. Kingsley, where are we going?" I pouted as he continued to ignore me.

I don't know what the hell was I thinking but I got up from my seat, walked towards him and closed his laptop and the glare that I earned was... Killer.

"The fuck?" He growled at me, and I slightly winced.

"Where are we going?" I repeated myself as he muttered 'stubborn' under his breath.

"Are you telling me or-"

"Paris! Okay! Just go and fucking change!" He yelled and let me tell, he did not need to tell me twice.

...Wait, what?!

Paris?

The Paris?

"Paris?" I turned around and he nodded before rolling his eyes.

Oh. My. God.

I was going PARIS!!!

And then I went to my seat, still thinking about the journey ahead of us.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
So yeah guys, it was Chapter 8. Hope you liked it.

Please tell me your thoughts about this one😊

If you want to talk to me, or get notified whenever a new chapter comes in ( lol, we all know a new chapter comes daily ).😂
Even to get glimpses of the book, follow my Instagram account:

infinity_writess123

[Comment on this chapter and I will shout out everyone on my Instagram account and In next chapter also!❤️]

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
732K 25.2K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
6.3M 247K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
2.2M 113K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...