Falling for you [JIKOOK]

By Sophia_13_Mochi

A Jikook fanfiction. Two office colleagues are destined to fall in love and then they face complication in wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Epilogue)

Chapter 23

437 24 2
By Sophia_13_Mochi

Extraordinarily handsome! Jimin thought to himself looking at the young boy in front of him who was throwing a bunny smile at him. Jimin stepped forward with a colorful flower bouquet in his hand that he had brought for his lover. A light yellow polo t-shirt tucked in fade blue jeans made Jungkook look more of a boyfriend material.

"Hey, handsome! This is for you." Jimin with a big smile with lost look in his eyes, gave the bouquet to him. Jungkook embraced the flowers and inhaled the sweet fragrance.

"Did you pick every flower in the bouquet?" Jungkook said raising an eye brow.

"Yes, why?" Jimin seemed dumbfounded.

"Because this pink rose resembles you." Jungkook picked a soft pink rose from it and brushed Jimin's red cheek with it before he offered it to Jimin.

Jimin was blushing hard and too shy to even look up, "Kookie! You are such a flirt." and accepted the flower from him to put it in his jacket's pocket. "Let's go now, I can't wait anymore." Jimin with much excitement pulled him by wrist to get inside the car, Jungkook grinned watching the small man dragging him. In the car, Jimin helped Jungkook to put on his seat belt on, which made him pout, "I am not a baby, Jimin. I can do it on my own."

"Okay, okay, big boy." Saying that Jimin leaned towards him, "Why do you look so extra sexy today? Your veiny muscles are already killing me, baby." To Jimin's surprise, Jungkook pulled Jimin even closer and gave a brief peck on his lips saying, "All of these extras today, are for you, Minie." Jimin shyly smiled eyes locked at him whereas Jungkook with a teasing smile wiped his lower lip using his thumb which made Jimin too nervous to even drive to the hotel.

The room was pre-booked, so after checking-in, they went straight to their room without any delay. They could not afford to lose a minute because they wanted to be with each other as long as possible.

An awkward silence filled the room when Jimin locked the door and turned to Jungkook who was sitting on the bed very politely like a school boy. Jimin slowly came towards him and took off his denim jacket to place it on the chair beside the bed. Jungkook was looking down while Jimin moved all the way to him, eyes still stuck at his direction. It had been a while ever since they made love to each other and moreover, their world turned upside down when Jimin took an abrupt decision and not to mention about their feelings which had gone through a roller-coaster ride recently. Those all mixed feelings were causing to create an awkward silence between them. They both knew why they were there in the hotel room yet it seemed like they forgot how to touch each other anymore, how to start talking and how to look into those eyes.

Sitting side by side, both kept quiet for a while. "How are you feeling, Bunny?" Jimin broke the silence between them as he peaked to see his face and Jungkook with a soft smile turned his head to right, facing him, "Right now, my heart is racing 850 bpm." Jimin covered his mouth with his hand to hide his laughter, "Aish, Kookie. You never stop making me laugh."

Suddenly Jungkook stood up on his feet as he took out a small box from his jeans pocket, a small platinum ring, he bought for Jimin, 'JimJung'  engraved inside the circle of the ring. Jungkook took his soft and small hand in his and put the ring on his left ring finger and Jimin was still processing the whole situation as he looked lost in thoughts.

"I have never given you anything special to remember me. So, yesterday I pondered a lot and reached a decision to give you something that you can keep forever and will remind you of me. So that when I won't be around you anymore you can see our names inside the ring that will bring back the sweet memories of ours." While saying all those words, Jungkook did not notice his eyes were already betraying him as tears fell off.

Jimin stood up holding his hand tightly, crying silently and pressed his body against him which made Jungkook to wrap Jimin into a tight hug. Jimin kept on sobbing burying his head in Jungkook's broad chest, "I can't tell you what it means to me, Kookie. This is the best gift I have ever received and I promise you I will always cherish and keep it to myself until my death. And I remind you again that I will and can never forget you, even if I try. You mean so much to me Jungkook, I love you, I love you with all my heart."

No more words. They were holding each other tightly, afraid to loose the grip, and felt the touch and warmth of their bodies, breathing heavily, feeling every single moment like they had not seen or touched each other for years. It was not physical need, their souls were thirsty and that had been quenched by the moment they embraced each other. Jungkook pulled away from the hug to cup Jimin's chin, who was still hiccupping due to series of cries, the taller man wiped off his tears and leaned closer to his lips and before he claimed the kiss, he had passionately uttered those words, "I love you, Jimin."

Next few minutes both were lost in themselves, kissing and tasting the familiar mouth, they felt very weak since all feelings and emotions were very much intense at that moment. Jungkook slowly put Jimin on the bed while holding his lover's nape, he carefully settled him down and placing his knees on both side of Jimin's waist he leaned huffing on that smaller man's lips to kiss again. Love marks were visible as Jungkook kissed, bit and sucked all over his neck and shoulder. Hot flashes!  Both could feel the heating sensation in their bodies, the need to own each other's bodies and the desire to make love, like never before.

Jungkook breathing roughly lying on the bed resting his head on the headboard and on top of him, Jimin was resting his head with eyes closed on Jungkook's chest, hiding his face with his tiny hands. Jungkook played on Jimin's back with his fingertips, "Baby, why are you hiding your face?"

"Becau.. because I think it is too red now." Jimin shyly mumbled against his partner's chest.

Jungkook forced his hand off his face, "Let me see those red cheeks, I love it when you blush, especially after sex. That glow on your face turns me on again, baby."

Jimin lightly hit his chest and chuckled, "Aish! Kookie." and right after that he kissed on the spot he hit him. He smelt his lover's chest and placed soft kisses here and there which made Jungkook to moan arching his body while gripping Jimin's hair strands softly enough to not hurt him.

"You are hard again, Kook?" Jimin laughed in surprise looking down at his lover's strong, long member. "Park Jimin, you are making me hard again." Jungkook gasped in excitement. "But so soon. We just had one." Jimin said still smirking. "Whatever, no time to waste, let's do it again, baby." Saying that Jungkook in a second, put his small lover on the bed and climbed on him to finish the business Jimin had started earlier.

Both were sleeping peacefully after two consecutive intercourse sessions, Jimin keeping his head on his tall lover's arm and holding his body, was sleeping quite comfortably and Jungkook was holding Jimin quite protectively, mouth slight opened and snoring lightly. The way they were holding each other, even in the sleep, made it very clear that how much they needed each other and how afraid they were to lose each other.

"Jimin." A soft whisper came out of Jungkook's mouth while he was still asleep and his name made Jimin to open his eyes in concern to check whether his lover needed anything, "Baby, you okay?" Jimin asked while putting his hand on Jungkook's forehead to check body temperature. Jungkook hummed in his sleep and turned to Jimin, eyes still closed, held him tightly and Jimin chuckled looking at his lover's childish act which led him to hug Jungkook back even tighter, "What? Were you dreaming of me? Hmm?" Jimin questioned to sleeping Jungkook knowing that he would not get any reply. "Well, I am still here, very much with you." Jimin placed a small peck on his lover's nose while brushing his hair off his forehead. Jimin secretly made a short video of his bunny snoring peacefully on his arm. Their sweet and calm moment got interrupted as their ordered food arrived. Receiving it, Jimin woke him up and both ate together, mostly Jimin was feeding his baby.

Again Jungkook resting his back on the headboard, holding Jimin's waist with both hands who was sitting on his lap caressing his face and pecking every now and then, both were looking at each other's eyes just like they were in some kind staring competition. No, even though it seemed weird, but they were only drowning in one another's eyes, those looks were of lovers. Damn! They longed it, missed it so badly, so very much.

"Baby, will you ever stop loving me in the future?" Jungkook asked, looking oblivious.

"How can I? Do you think it is possible? Not for me, Kookie, I can't ever stop loving you." Holding his chin, Jimin with much care kissed those perfect thin lips of his bunny and he bit Jimin's lower lip in reply with a soft chuckle.

"Do you know what, Minie? It was really hard for me to accept it at first - falling for you. I never thought I would fall for you and even I tried my best, trust me, to not fall for you ever since I realized I felt something different towards you, and it was because I knew the consequences of loving you. But fate persistently brought us together and I fell for you real hard. Every time, the more I tried to fall out of love, the more I was falling for you. Even last few weeks, I distant myself from you - and being distant is the only thing I am good at." He paused for a moment to show a painful smile and added, "Sorry for that. I did it because I had no other options left to keep myself sane. I was hurting and still I am, Jimin. The feeling of not being able to be with you forever, kills me every time. Yet, look at me, I can not stop myself being attracted to you, falling for you again and again; every day passes and I fall for you more deeply and madly. I so wish to keep you to myself." Another long pause and Jungkook breathed out slowly, "May I, Jimin?"

All that time listening to Jungkook, Jimin did not notice how his heart clenched in pain and eyes filled with water. Jimin started hiccupping as his tears flooded out of his brown eyes, he pressed his forehead on the taller man's while holding his cheeks, "Baby, I am only yours, this heart of mine, can you feel it?" Jimin took Jungkook's hand to put it on his chest, "It beats only for you, listen to it carefully, it says I belong to Jungkook, only you. I..uhh...I love you a lot Jungkook, I promise, I can never ever stop loving you and I will love only you because I can never love again." Jimin's whole body was shaking due to over crying and he was gasping for air, Jungkook silently was letting his own tears fall through his cheeks and then he held Jimin so tightly into a firm embrace that Jimin started to calm down a bit with his lover's assuring touch.

None of them wanted to pull away from the hug but Jungkook did only to check Jimin, "You okay?" Jimin without saying much, holding Kookie's shoulder, pulled towards him for a deep kiss. Their lips clashed, it pained too but they did not care, they looked more needy and kissed more passionately, a wet kiss! 'Love you so much' These could be heard between their kisses.

A moment later, almost out of breath from restless kissing and prolonged make-out, Jungkook smiling at him while rubbing Jimin's plumed lips said, "I missed you so much, I longed it all, being with you, your touch, your glare, your soft kisses, I cherish you, Park Jimin." Jimin took a long pause as he looked lost in thoughts and breathed out heavily to say, "It's been a while, I am done faking with them, forcing myself to be with someone I don't love and pretending to be happy, I am dying inside everyday a little bit. I so want to run away from my family expectation but I can't. What should I do, Kookie?"

"Let's talk this out with our families, let's not hide it anymore, convince them."

"They won't understand, Kook."

"Let's try, Minie. For me, once, let's try convincing them. If they don't agree, I promise, I won't force you again. But it's better not to regret later. I will tell Eomma about us and you do the same and then we will decide what to do next."

"Are you sure your parents will accept it?" Jimin's soft tone spoke.

"No, maybe. But then again I am stubborn and they know it." Jungkook looked confident in saying so.

"Okay, Kookie, I will talk to my Eomma first. Let's face it together." Saying that Jimin kissed Jungkook again in the lips but both were nervous thinking about the result of their decision. Either they were going to be together forever hurting their families or a painful separation was waiting for them while meeting their family expectations. Yet their love was too powerful to be stopped by any circumstances and they were both bold enough to face the consequences with brave heart.

***Hi there, I am sorry for late upload and also sorry if I bored you with a very lengthy chapter. Hope you like it!

PC: To the owner. Not mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 52 23
This is an erotic fanfiction that tells the story of a love triangle between the reader and Taekook. You're a successful musician/producer in the In...
24.5K 1.5K 26
♥ Completed ♥ "I don't mix work with pleasure," said Jin looking at Namjoon, who's processing the fact that they had steamy sex the day before...
243K 7.4K 20
[COMPLETE] "So... you mean the guy I dumped coffee on this morning is actually my boss?" "Well, basically." Jungkook×Reader Jungkook×OC Update: OH M...
13.7K 287 32
Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one knows too well but your actually best fri...