In Love With The Devil ✔ [TO...

Galing kay so_so_466

"She was the angel craving chaos, and he was the devil seeking peace." Amy Raines, a 26 year old, sweet and i... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1- 'Vanille'
Chapter 2- 'Convincing'
Chapter 3- 'Offer'
Chapter 4- 'Decisions'
Chapter 5- 'Shopping'
Chapter 7- 'The Wedding' {Part 1}
Chapter 8- 'The Wedding' {Part 2}
Chapter 9- 'In The Plane'
Chapter 10- 'Paris' {Part 1}
Chapter 11- 'Paris' {Part 2}
Chapter 12- 'In Her Eyes'
Chapter 13- 'Back To Home'
Chapter 14- 'Honeymoon?!'
Chapter 15- 'Go Party!'
Chapter 16- 'My Wife'
Chapter 17- 'The Man With The Beard'
Chapter 18- 'That Drink'
Chapter 19- 'And She's Drunk'
Chapter 20- 'Am I Dreaming?'
Chapter 21- 'I Want Him Dead'
Chapter 22- 'The Cell Phone Rang'
Chapter 23- 'To Somewhere Only He Knows'
Chapter 24- 'I Hugged Him'
Chapter 25- 'I Just Went On'
My Explaination [Author's Note]

Chapter 6- 'The Rings'

2K 74 10
Galing kay so_so_466

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Amy Raines
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

If I say that things had a peculiar way of surprising me, it would be an understatement. First, when I heard that I was getting married, and then when I came to know that my husband was going to be the most ruthless billionaire in the country...

So when James told me that I was going to meet Ian today, I was not surprised.

Like, what is wrong with everything and everyone giving me surprises? It feels like everyone has a bucket list of throwing bombshells upon me.

Anyways, here I was sitting, in James's Mercedes, gazing out of the window, head racing with infinite possibilities. James just told me that Ian was also going to be there for the ring shopping with us, and I am very nervous.

"We are five minutes away." He said from beside me and I unconsciously nodded my head. Great.

I looked at my dress, examining it. Was it okay? What if he found it 'cheap' for someone like his standard? What if he hated it?

What if I trip over myself and embarrass myself to death? What if I say something so dumb that he might hate me before anything else? What if he thought that I am-

"He is not that bad." James chuckled and I looked over to his direction.

"Just trust me. He is ruthless and cold hearted person until he loves you."

"Very convincing." I rolled my eyes at him.

"We are here." The driver said , whose name, I came to know, was Derek.

James nodded and after sometime, the car was parked alongside another expensive looking car.

We came out of the car and headed towards the shop.

As we entered, James shouted, "Ian!"
I looked at him as he waved and I followed his line of sight, where I spotted 'The' Ian Kingsley.

He had tan skin and perfectly styled dark brown hair. His jawline was to die for and his grey eyes possessed so much depth...

"Amy?" A voice came beside me and I saw James who was now standing near him and I was still standing in the doorway.

What a way to make first expression.

I moved towards them as I gave both of them a smile. James returned it with a wide grin but Ian glared at me.

...O...kay...?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"How is this one?" The salesgirl asked me for the hundredth time. Seriously, I am never going to take any one of these boys shopping with me.

Those rings were adorable... But for James, they were not 'that attractive' and for Ian, they all did not 'met his expectations.'

Like, I am to wear the ring, so the choice should be mine! But they both just won't understand.

"This one? Who do you think I am? A begger? Take this shit and bring a real diamond." Ian glared the poor woman.

That is what has been happening since the last few hours.

"Oh-okay Sir." And then she went away looking for something 'real.'

After some minutes of silence between the three of us, I finally spoke up.

"So... When is the wedding?" I bit my lip as I looked over to them for an answer.

James gave me a unknowing shrug and Ian remained silent...

"How many people will be invited?"

Silence... He was just checking out his mobile phone as if he has seen it for the first time.

I mentally rolled my eyes at him, is he always this boring?

Before I could say any further, the woman came back with two small boxes in her hands.

As she approached us, Ian spoke up, "This better be something likeable."

She nodded her head and gave me a small smile before opening the box.

And when she opened it... My eyes went wide at the ultimate beauty that was kept inside that.

It was a rose gold coloured ring, it had a spectacular diamond on top of it and had double bands. Man, that was something else.

I guess James and Ian both saw me gawking at it, that's why Ian loudly cleared this throat and I averted my eyes from it, embarrassed at myself.

"We are buying this." The girl nodded and then we began to look out for Ian's wedding ring.

Again, after many rings, cursing at the salesgirl, rolling of eyes, disgustful looks... We found him his perfect ring.

It was a classy band with a small rectangular shaped diamond on it, and detailed designs.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Soon after, we all were in the car, heading towards the diner to eat something, because I had not eaten anything since morning, apart from that cupcake, obviously.

I asked James where were we going but he just told me that I would like that place.

The whole car was silent until James spoke.

"Amy?"

I looked over to him who was smiling at me.

"Hm?"

"So, did you like that ring?"

"Yes." I smiled down at him.

"You know you can give full sentence answers, I assure you, Ian won't be able to hurt you or anything."

My eyes widened and I looked over to him who was smirking at Ian. My eyes moved to Ian and with no doubts, I found him glaring at him.

"Fuck you." He said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, thank you." James rolled his eyes and I stared at both of them before Derek announced that we were about to reach, and in less than a few minutes, I was staring at my bakery.

"Uh... James?" I frowned at him.

"Why are we here?"

"Where?" He shrugged.

"At Vanille? At my bakery?"

"Oh, this is your bakery?" He acted surprised and I frowned at his strange behaviour.

"You were here in the morning." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I forgot about that."

"Can we please go inside?" Ian finally spoke, and we all nodded as I started moving towards the bakery before them.

Just as I entered through the door, I was greeted by a big hug from Sophia, something that has been happening a lot lately.

After we broke the hug, she shouted, "Spill! How was the-" but she stopped as she stared at the door, and I knew whom she was staring at.

"Uh, hi." James smiled at Sophia and she let out a long breath before dragging me to the corner, leaving both of them at the doorstep.

"The hell?" She whispered.

"We all were hungery so we decided to eat something. But I did not know that we were coming here." I sighed.

"No, I am not asking about that!"

"So what?" I frowned at her.

"I cannot believe that the Ian Kingsley along with his hot best friend are here! At our Bakery! Look at people staring."

I looked around us to find people ogling at both of them. I could not help but feel a little bit strange. I don't know how I reached to the middle as I clapped my hands, drawing the attention of everyone towards me.

"Can you please focus on your food? We don't want you to get sick. Something might enter in your mouth." I put on a sweet smile and headed back to Sophia, who was staring at me wide eyed.

"Already possesive?" She smirked and I slightly hit her on the shoulder before heading towards their tables.

"What will you get, James?" He blinked, as if just coming back to reality.

"Damn." He nodded in appreciation but I chose to ignore that.

"Why don't you sit with us? Afterall, you have had a long day!" He patted the chair next to him and I shook my head.

"No, you are here at my bakery. I should treat you."

"Oh come on, I hope your friends can handle that." He pouted and I looked over to Sophia.

"I sure can. But first of all introduce me to your future hubby!" I placed my hand on her mouth and glared at her as James let out a low chuckle and Ian clenched his fists.

"You better not be!" I whispered to her as she rolled her eyes before putting on her best smile and turning towards both of them.

"What can I get for you?" She asked them.

"Whatever you have the best!" James smiled before looking towards Ian.

"Salted almond truffle tart." I slightly raised my eyebrows. He knows about sweets and stuff? Never thought so.

Sophia already knew what I wanted so she left and I took a seat beside James.

"So Amy, tell me something about yourself."

"Like what?" I looked over to him.

"Like something, anything. Um... about your love life? I am sure Ian would love to know about that." He chuckled as Ian huffed.

"You mean my non-existent love life?" I smiled as his eyes slightly widened before he shook his head.

After few minutes Sophia returned with our orders and we ate in silence, but James did not miss a chance to make Ian angry.

Soon, when we all were done and they both were heading towards the door. I, James and Ian, too had shared our mobile numbers so that they could update me about the wedding.

But I did not miss to hear what Ian whispered to James when they were outside the door.

"You are so dead." I knew he was joking but if he actually did that, I would not be surprised. After all, he was the IAN KINGSLEY!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

So yeah guys, it was Chapter 6. Hope you liked it.

Please tell me your thoughts about this one😊

If you want to talk to me, or get notified whenever a new chapter comes in ( lol, we all know a new chapter comes daily ).😂
Even to get glimpses of the book, follow my Instagram account:

infinity_writess123

[Comment on this chapter and I will shout out everyone on my Instagram account and In next chapter also!❤️]

............

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

72K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
3.9K 843 52
|Updates every Tuesdays| "Come with me." I laugh and wipe the beads of sweat off my forehead. "And why would you think I'd go anywhere with you?" I...
5.8K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
1.8M 79.2K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...