How Do I Love You (gxg) (were...

By HiddonMelody15

A girl named Alla was a high school student who had never loved anyone. That was until a new student arrived... More

My Type
Well,well,welL
I Think I May Like You
Gym Class
Im A What?
This Is Nuts
Fire
Im Not That Protective ..Am I ?
The Pack
The Pack Prt2
Prt 3
Naked
Two of Them
okay...
Mia
Mia in the Park
reader's vote & A/N
i think its you
happiness but sadness
exploring
eek gay
morgan
what should a surprise be?
a date?
the goddess= mia
important info
The slow walk
The mountin
the view
fight
Part 31- anger
later
Mia the Alpha?
meeting under the stars
the beggining to the end
different ending
help
attention readers
new book
please read

im so sorry

1.4K 17 11
By HiddonMelody15

I am so sorry that I done that to you!!!

There's one more chapter I want to do so stay with me.

Also there is some explaining to do. I was feeling like I didn't know where this story was going to go so I wanted to do something dramatic to kinda conclude this first write-up of this book. So if you guys want to stick around for the rewrite of this book there is going to be so many different changes because I feel like the characters had zero development and you didn't really get to know Alla and Mia and all of the other characters like I wanted you to too so please stick around for the rewrite I will let you know so when I put them up and which chapter i put up so if you stick around flat I'll be you really grateful and I feel like you guys will like this story so much better then before.

If some of you are confused as to why I chose to kill off Mia it's because I hate her like I never liked how she came off she just annoyed me. There was something about her that I didn't like and I know why I don't like her it's because she's who I Wanna Be so that annoyed me and the whole point that I wrote her like that was because I wanted to be her and that is why I specifically killed my off and not alla's  parents for the big finale. I also didn't think that it would pack the Punch because you guys didn't really get to know allas parents as much.

Also, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for supporting voting and commenting on the story really keeps me going and I feel so happy when you say that you like what I've created so thank you for sticking around and if you want to continue begin around that be great.

I don't know if I should make a completely different book and start from scratch or just edit this one please can you tell me what you guys would prefer I feel like I would rather make a new book with a new title so I can look back on my progress there so yeah.

Also I just wrote the entire paragraphs on the voice thing so if there's any mistakes that is why I don't  proofread.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 18 19
Avery is starting her senior year of high school. She's the typical quiet kid who is rarely noticed. This year, that all changes. Stacy, the pretties...
42.8K 1.1K 11
Ava Maddelyn Wolfe is a werewolf. Even better, she's the daughter of the alpha. This small fact sometimes make things a bit difficult for her, but sh...
Say What? By

Werewolf

3.6K 325 21
Holly, is sore from her last beating from her uncle and there is a new boy in school that smells like chocolate and the woods in spring. If her life...
74.5K 3.4K 42
Sequel to 'Torn in between'. Olivia's back. After being torn apart by Chloe, and mostly Evelyn, she spend the next years with her parents. But what h...