Tissues-Taegi [Complete]

By WhyYouGotNoJams

[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 13

2.3K 107 98
By WhyYouGotNoJams

Yoongi woke up to an alarm, which greatly confused him.

He looked around his living room, somehow unaware of the weight on him until he heard a soft snore.

"Oh," He whispered to himself, smile growing on his face.

Taehyung was rested completely on his lap, head on his chest. One of his arms was around the younger's waist, the other just lying on the couch.

He poked Taehyung's side repeatedly, giggling when he pouted in his sleep.

"Baby," He called, "Come on, wake up,"

Taehyung whined, pushing his hand away, "Fuck off,"

Yoongi's mouth dropped open, "Uh," He said dumbly.

One of Taehyung's eyes peeked open, glaring at him. "What?"

"Well good morning to you too, sunshine," Yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung dropped his head back on Yoongi's chest, "Too early. 'S way too early,"

"Baby, your alarm is going off. And it's kind of pissing me off,"

He snorted, "Then turn it the fuck off,"

"You're sassy in the morning,"

"No shit Sherlock," Taehyung rolled off of Yoongi and onto the floor with a huff, lying like a starfish.

He only got up when his alarm started for the 3rd time, Baepsae blasting in the large apartment.

"Time?" Yoongi asked, stretching. His shirt rode up slightly,

"Uh, 8 something," Taehyung replied, blinking. He turned away, blushing at the sight of Yoongi's abs.

Yoongi didn't comment, but did send a smirk in his direction.

"Oh shit, I h-have work!" Taehyung remembered, "I'll be back!" He tugged on his shoes, rushing to the door.

Yoongi caught him by his waist halfway, "Woah woah woah, where do you think you're going?"

"Um, home? I have to g-get clothes? And brush my teeth?"

"You can borrow mine. I have spare toothbrushes, just use one of those,"

Taehyung pulled his lips into a thin line, "Why would I do that? I have p-perfectly good clothes at home,"

Yoongi stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking at the floor with a pout. He tapped his foot against the ground, "I dunno. Just thought- I don't know. Whatever. Fine. Go wear your own damn clothes then,"

He stomped back over to the couch, avoiding eye contact with Taehyung, who was smirking at him.

Taehyung walked back past him and up the stairs, trying to remember which room was Yoongi's. He grinned when an already open door revealed the elder's room, and ran inside.

"Taehyung? What are you doing?" Yoongi yelled, following him.

When he entered, Taehyung was in his closet, going through his clothes.

"Baby, what the hell?"

"You clearly want me to wear your clothes, and I want to m-make you happy," Taehyung muttered, half distracted by two oversized shirts he thought were cute. Looking at the never-ending piles of clothes, he decided that it wouldn't be so terrible to wear Yoongi's clothes.

He pulled out an oversized white and light gray striped shirt, as well as some skinny jeans that he wasn't exactly sure would fit.

"What do you think?" He asked, holding it up for Yoongi to see.

But Yoongi was too busy staring at him with shiny eyes.

"Are you c-crying? Did I do something? I'm s-sorry?"

Yoongi stalked towards him, engulfing him a warm hug. "You're amazing,"

"Um, thank you?"

"And it will look amazing. So go change,"

Taehyung let out a squeal when Yoongi pushed him into the bathroom, pecking his cheek.

'I fucking knew he would look amazing,' Yoongi thought, hands clentched in his sweatshirt pockets, 'Though he always looks amazing. But fuck man, he's so perfect,'

The younger blushed, Yoongi's persistant, intimidating stare not leaving him once. The guy didn't even blink, it was slightly freaky.

"You know," He began, trying to regain his confidence, "It's r-rude to stare,"

"I'll stare at you for as long as I want," Yoongi mumbled, "You're mine,"

(A/N: if u can't tell, possessive Yoongi is why I breath. or possessive Jimin. Or Hoseok. im a vxbts shipper so really any member who's possessive over him is why i breath)

Pink dusting his cheeks, Taehyung scrunched his nose cutely, "You c-can't just say t-things like that!"

He was ignored, the taller reaching for his hand and dragging him back down to the kitchen.

"What would you like for breakfast cutie?"

(A/N: also i keep trying to type 'pretty' and 'Yoonie' but i dont wanna use the same names and shit so im struggling lmao. i have other nickname and stuff, i just used them for so long and im-)

"I don't have t-time for breakfast," Taehyung checked his phone, seeing it was already 8:30, "I have to get t-to w-work,"

Scowling, Yoongi lifted him up and set him on the counter next to the sink. "You're eating. I'll take an ass-kicking from Jin as long as you eat,"

He reached behind Tae, turning on the sink and flicking water at him. The latter gasped, hands crossed in front of himself.

It turned into a full blown water fight, Taehyung hopping off of the counter and blocking the sink, resulting in Yoongi pressing him against it, reaching for the water again.

"Hyungie!" Taehyung whined, Yoongi's arm sliding around his waist.

Yoongi blinked, falsely innocent, "What?"

Taehyung stuck out his bottom lip, pouting. He fought off a blush when Yoongi's other arm slid around his waist, resting on his lower back.

"You're so pretty," Yoongi whispered, eyes locked on his lips.

Taehyung bit his lip out of instinct, just barely resisting the urge to look away.

"Can I kiss you?" Yoongi asked breathlessly, leaning a little closer.

"Please," Taehyung nodded, grabbing the collar of Yoongi's shirt. He sighed, eyes fluttering closed when Yoongi pressed their lips together.

It was a short, innocent kiss, Yoongi pulling away with a bright smile after a few seconds. He wasn't suprised when Taehyung looked down shyly, playing with his hands.

But he was suprised when Taehyung looked up, grabbed his collar again, and pecked him a few times before shoving him away, mumbling something about having to go walk his pet blanket.

Yoongi laughed, stumbling over his own feet after the younger, swinging him around to bite his lower lip gently. "You're cute, but I know you don't have to go walk your pet blanket,"

Taehyung touched his lip with a finger, before shaking his head, "I'm em-embarrassed!" He admitted.

"Okay, it's okay to be embarrassed baby," Yoongi grabbed his hands, pulling the smaller into a hug, "But I don't like that you tried to run away,"

Taehyung huffed, staring at Yoongi's shoulder, as his face was smushed against it, "S-sorry,"

"So, what time do you have to be at work again? 9? Because there's no way in hell I'm making a decent breakfast in 15 minutes. So we're gonna go get McDonald's,"

The silver haired man giggled, using his sweater paws to hide the bottom of his face. "As long as you take the blame, not m-me,"

Appalled, Yoongi tugged on his shoes with a frown, "You would let Jin Hyung kick my ass?"

He shrugged, swaying back and forth, something he did often, "Yeah, Hy-hyungie is cool,"

"So you like Jin Hyung better than me? Wow, ok then,"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, letting Yoongi's hand rest dangerously low on his back as the elder led them to the elevator, "Never said t-that,"

"Ugh, fine. I guess I can forgive you," Yoongi pouted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1227 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
311K 18.6K 50
[COMPLETED + EDITED] To get in the National High School of Seoul, was not a right, but a privilege. Getting accepted meant that you were the best o...
23.8K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
91.9K 3.8K 87
Jeon Jungkook is a rich brat feared by everyone - even his teachers. But what happens one day - when the geeky boy - Kim Taehyung makes him apologize...