Lovely Δ SPN [ 1 ]

Av maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO N... Mer

cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
book two

chapter forty-four

1.9K 57 9
Av maybankwalker

November 2008

Evie is sitting in the Impala while Sam and Dean went into a church named Anna Milton that Ruby told them about. She's peacefully sitting in her booster seat with her dog on her lap when the door opens making her jump.

"Let's go." Ruby states, unbuckling her, knowing she'll be quicker at it.

"Where?" Evie asks as Ruby practically pulls her out of the car.

"To your dad." Ruby tells her, grabbing her arm and dragging her into the church. They make their way up to the attic seeing Sam, Dean, and Anna.

"You got the girl. Good, let's go." Ruby states.

"Her face!" Anna screams, pointing at Ruby.

"It's okay. She's here to help." Sam tells Anna.

"Yeah, don't be so sure." Dean says.

"We have to hurry." Ruby tells them.

"Why?" Dean asks.

"Because a demon's coming-- big-timer. We can fight later, Dean." Ruby tells him.

"Well, that's pretty convenient. Showing up right when we find the girl with some bigwig on your tail?" Dean says.

"I didn't bring him here. You did."

"What?"

"He followed you from the girl's house. We got to go now."

"Dean." Sam calls and Dean looks where Sam is. They all see a statue that's bleeding from the eyes.

"It's too late. He's here." Ruby says.

"Come on." Sam holds his hand out to Evie who rushes to him and holds it. He leads her and Anna to a closet in the attic. "Stay here. No matter what." He kisses Evie on the head before shutting the door.

Evie and Anna are only hiding in the closet for a little bit when Ruby opens the closet and drags them out, Anna screaming.

+++

Sam and Dean are in the motel room, tending to their injuries. Sam is stitching his arm up.

"Are you almost done?" Dean asks.

"I'm going as fast as I can." Sam says.

"Good, cause you know I got a dislocated shoulder over here." Dean says.

"Yeah. I'll pop it back when I'm finished." Sam says. "Gimme that." He holds his hand out for the whiskey bottle after finishing the stitches. He pours some whiskey over his wound, wincing.

"So, you lost the magic knife, huh?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, saving your ass. Who the hell was that demon?" Sam asks.

"No one good. We got to find Anna." Dean says.

"Ruby's got her. I'm sure she's okay." Sam says.

"Yeah, you know, she's also got your kid." Dean says.

"Yeah, I know. And I'm sure she's fine, too." Sam states, standing up. "All right, come on. On three." Sam tells his brother. "One.." Sam pops Dean's shoulder back into place.

"You sure about Ruby? Cause I think it's just as likely she used us to find radio girl and then brought that demon in to kill us." Dean says.

"No, she took Anna to keep her safe." Sam says. "Besides even if that were true, why would she take Evie?"

"Maybe she wants to kill Evie herself." Dean shrugs and Sam glares at him. "And why hasn't she called to tell us where she is?"

"Because that demon is probably watching us right now, waiting to follow us right back to Anna again. That's why he let us go." Sam says.

"You call this letting us go?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, I do. Look, killing us would've been no problem to that thing. That's why, for now, we just got to lay low and wait for Ruby to contact us." Sam says.

"How's she gonna do that?" Dean asks before another question comes to mind. "Why do you trust her so much?"

"I told you."

"You got to do better than that. Hey, and I'm not trying to pick a fight here. I mean, I really want to understand. But I need to know more. I mean, I deserve to know more."

"Because... she saved my life."

+++

May 2008

Sam enters the motel room to find Evie tied to a chair with duct tape over her mouth. The sight of her sobers him up a bit and he tries to go over to her, but is stopped by a man and woman attacking him. The woman takes Ruby's knife out of his jeans.

"Thanks for keeping this warm for me, Sam." The woman says.

"Ruby." Sam sneers.

"It's nice to be back. Where I was, even for Hell, it was nasty. I guess I really pissed Lilith off. Imagine my relief when she gave me one last chance to take it topside. And all I had to do was find you and kill you." Ruby says.

"Fine. Go ahead! Do it!" Sam tells her. Evie begins crying. When Ruby raises her arm to stab him, Evie squeezes her eyes shut, but Ruby stabs the other demon instead.

"Grab your keys and kid. We got to go. Now!" Ruby tells Sam. Since she figured she was talking to Sam, Evie opens her eyes. Sam quickly unties Evie, holding her and grabbing her dog and his keys, following Ruby to the Impala.

~ ~ ~

They're in the Impala and Sam is driving while Ruby sits passenger and Evie is in her booster seat.

"You know what sounds good? French fries. I'm starving. I just escaped Hell. I deserve a treat. You know, a thank you would be nice." Ruby says.

"Who asked for your help?" Sam asks.

"You have no idea what I've been through. When Lilith is pissed, she gets creative. You want to hear about the corners of Hell I've seen, Sam?" Ruby asks.

"No, I don't. And I don't want her hearing either." Sam says.

"And the things I had to do to convince her I was sorry? That I could be trusted." Ruby says.

"Well, this'll definitely get you a fat Christmas bonus."

"Very funny. I'm a fugitive. For you, Sam. I took all of this risk to get back to you, so, yeah, I deserve a damn thank you."

"Who asked you to save me?"

"I'm just trying to help."

"Can you help me save Dean?"

"No. Nothing I know of is powerful enough to do that." Sam pulls over to the side of the road.

"Then I have no use for you."

"What?"

"Get out."

"Sam--"

"Whose body are you riding, Ruby?"

"What do you care? You've never asked me that before."

"I'm asking now."

"Some secretary."

"Let her go."

"Sam..."

"Or I send you right back to Hell."

+++

Sam and Evie are in an abandoned house. Sam is cleaning a gun while Evie is playing with her dog. There's a knock at the door making Sam grab a shotgun.

"Stay here." He tells Evie, heading to the door. He opens it to see Ruby holding a piece of paper.

"Proof." She gives him the paper. "This body is 100% socially conscious. I recycle. Al Gore would be proud." She walks inside and Sam shuts the door.

"You grabbed a coma patient?" Sam asks.

"You didn't want me to take a body with someone in it, and I made sure that the spirit was gone. Apartment was empty. You happy?" Ruby asks.

"Why are you here?" Sam asks as they walk into the room Evie is in.

"I can't bring Dean back. But I can get you something else that you want."

"And, uh... what's that?"

"Lilith."

"You want me to use my psychic whatever."

"Look, I know that it spooks you--"

"Skip the speech. I'm ready. Let's go."

"Slow down there, cowboy."

"Just tell me what I have to do."

"Look, Lilith is one scary bitch." Ruby says, sitting down. "When I was in the pit, there was talk. She's cooking up something big-- apocalyptic big."

"So let's kill her."

"You want to go in there and half-ass it like before? We have the time to get it right. Let's get it right."

"Okay. What do you want from me?"

"Well, a little patience... and sobriety. Promise me that... and I will teach you everything I know."

+++

November 2008

"Sam?" Dean calls.

"Yeah?" Sam asks.

"Too much information." Dean says after Sam just told him that he and Ruby had sex.

"Hey, I told you I was coming clean." Sam says.

"Yeah, but now I feel dirty." Dean says. "Please... just, please tell me your daughter was not in the building... or in hearing distance... of what you two were doing."

"Uh... she wasn't in the building. I guess she was probably in hearing distance." Sam winces, finally realizing that.

"Oh, God." Dean groans, feeling bad for the child. "Your daughter heard you have sex?"

"Possibly." Sam says.

"God, the poor kid." Dean mutters.

"I mean, the windows were up, maybe she didn't hear anything." Sam says.

"Not to mention if the motels you stayed at had at least a bedroom, if she wasn't asleep, she probably heard it then too."

"...yeah."

"Yeah, no, you really know how to probably scar a kid." Dean says, shaking his head. "Okay, well, uh, brain-stabbing imagery aside... so far, all you've told me about is a manipulative bitch who, uh, screwed you, played mind games with you, and did everything in the book to get you to go bad."

"Yeah, well, there's more to the story."

"Just... skip the nudity, please."

"Pretty soon after... that, um... I put together some signs. Omens."

"Saying what?"

"Lilith was in town. And I wanted to strike her first."

+++

June 2008

The three are in the abandoned house.

"You're not ready yet." Ruby tells Sam.

"It's now or never." Sam says.

"No, we got to wait until you get it right." Ruby says. "You haven't been too successful."

"All right, I'll use this." Sam picks the demon knife up.

"Stop. You can't just fly in there reckless, Sam. We need you to take the bitch out."

"Oh, I'll take her out all right."

"You get one shot, and you're it. You're the only one who can do it, Sam. So if she kills you first..."

"What?"

"You don't want to survive this."

"Come on."

Evie looks between the two like a tennis match, both worried and confused.

"It's a kamikaze attack. You want to die fighting Lilith." Ruby states.

"That's stupid." Sam scoffs.

"No, it's the truth, because if you kill her and you survive this, then you have to go on without your brother!" Ruby says, following him to the door. She stands between him and the door, back against the door. "This isn't what Dean would've wanted. This isn't what he died for. You have a kid to raise, Sam."

"Get out of my way."

"No, Sam. This is suicide!"

Sam slams her against the wall, holding the knife to her throat before he leaves.

+++

November 2008

Sam and Dean get to the cabin that Ruby told them she was at with Evie and Anna.

"Glad you could make it." Ruby says, opening the door for them.

"Yeah, thanks." Sam says, walking in.

"Daddy!" Evie cheers, running up to him and he picks her up and she hugs him.

"Hey, you okay?" he asks.

"I'm okay." Evie tells him. Sam pulls a granola bar that they had in the car out of his pocket and gives it to Evie knowing she's probably hungry. He's proven right by Evie immediately opening the wrapper and taking a bite.

"Anna, are you okay?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. I think so. Ruby's not like other demons. She saved my life." Anna says.

"Yeah, I hear she does that. I guess I... you know." Dean says.

"What?" Ruby asks.

"I guess I owe you for... Sam. And probably in some way Evie. And I just wanted... you know..."

"Don't strain yourself." Ruby tells the oldest.

"Okay, then. Is the moment over?" Dean asks and Ruby nods. "Good, cause that was awkward."

"Hey, Sam, do you think it'd be safe to make a quick call, just to tell my parents I'm okay. They must be completely freaked." Anna says.

"Uh..." Sam doesn't say anything.

"What?" Anna asks.

"Anna, um... your parents..." Sam says.

"What about them?" She asks.

"Look, I'm sorry."

"No, they're not..."

"Anna, I'm sorry."

"Why is this happening to me?"

"I don't know."

"They're coming."

"Back room." Dean states. Sam leads Anna to the back room, putting Evie down in the room.

"Don't leave." Sam tells them, mostly directed at Evie who hugs her dog tighter. He kisses her on the head before leaving, shutting the door behind him.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

420K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
89.2K 3.8K 33
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
157K 3K 25
The Winchester's have a little sister by the name of Christina Mary Winchester, she's four. There's no where for her to go, so she tags along on thei...
124K 3.4K 39
I was death. He was life... Two polar opposites in a world gone chaotic with battles between the forces of angels and demons. However, theirs was n...