One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 33 - Can't Wait

4.6K 238 261
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Everyone's name is so cute And beautiful :)
Btw my name is Hadia

No one's POV

" You called the wedding team right, tommorow is there big day " KimHee asked Namjoon, who was sipping his tea..." I did, they will arrive in few hours " KimHee nodded her head...Jin entered into the room, while Whining Jungkook behind him.

" I said No, we won't decorate the place with carrots"  Jungkook pouts and went away, while he was walking back, he bumped with Soo Hyun " sorry " Soo Hyun chuckled... Jungkook frowns with a confused smile " What happened?" Soo Hyun shook his head still smiling " just that, when we first met...exact same thing happened "

" I'm sorry"
" I-It's fine "

Jungkook also giggled remembering about that day " we always bump with each other " Soo Hyun nodded his head smiling, they walked a little and talked with each other, Soo Hyun was happy at least, he will be able to see Jungkook everyday....Just as They said bye, Jungkook flinched with he saw many girls staring at him, smiling widely.

Jungkook nervously smiled " Jungkook said are Wedding planner team " Jin who came and said to him " Girls, introduce yourself to him " Namjoon who was standing behind them said smiling, showing his dimples.

" Hey, My name is Summer, I'm the Manager and I will be the flower girl " Jungkook blinked his eyes, remembering about something " wait I know you " He said..Jin and Namjoon glance at each other " yes we were classmates in highschool " Summer said to him... Jungkook smiled widely, after there little reunion, the other girls speaks up.

" I'm Ayesha and I will be take care of the decorations " She said flashed a beautiful smile towards him, Jungkook smiled back " Hey, I'm Eman, and I will be the in charge of taking care of the guests " She said and smiled " they are Vidya, Ashi, Bhavna, Mridula and Madhu ...they will keep an eye on the kids " Summer said, while the girls waved at the Jungkook, who waved back.

" And they Nazneen Ayza Mariyum Ayesha Ziana and Trisha ...They will help you in getting ready " Summer once again said " Sleyziey you can call her Ziey...She will take care of the lightning " Jungkook smiled at her " Mimi , She will take care of your make up " Jin said, Mimi smiled at Jungkook and waved.

" Althea, Thea for short, She will help with the flowers " Summer said " Amandee,Arpita, Trisha, Riya, Gaurika and  Dilna...they will be taking care of the food...of course with me " Jin said and winked, making Everyone squealed " Zoha, Priscilla,  Trupthi Zubiya, Raina , They will make the wedding cake " The girls smiled widely looking at Jungkook, who of course smiled back... finding them sweet.

" Ruweyda , Hyrunniza...our Dj's " Jungkook smiled widely at the mention of the music " Thank you everyone for all of your hard work for making my wedding day special " The girl shook their head " Anything for you kookie!" They shouted at him, making him smile even more.

Time skip....

It was night, Jungkook was smiling looking at the girls still working hard, he found them really sweet and honest, they all were really nice....He turn his gaze from the garden towards Moon and smiled...he was glad that it was Taehyung, who he was going to marry.

Because If there was someone else then Taehyung, It won't be nice like him...yes Taehyung had bad habits but still his soul was pure and also heart too...

On the other hand Taehyung " I will marry Jungkook tommorow " He squealed, Yoongi and Jimin rolled their eyes " I can't with this boy " Yoongi mumbled...while Jimin glaring at him " at least know Jungkook is your doctor kook " Jimin mumbled but didn't say it out loud because they have a big plan for that.

Wedding Day

The day came for which everyone were waiting for...The while mansion was busy because of the wedding...Jin and Namjoon running around helping the girls...while Soo Hyun went to buy some things for Kimhee...Chang wan went to pick up Soobin and his father with John....Yoongi and Hoseok were helping Taehyung.

While Jimin and Yoonji were with Jungkook....Guest start to entering into the mansion..... Jungkook's best friend also ran around in excitement.

✋🏻stop! Please give me your invitation card .

" Jungkook " Jungkook turn his head and smiled at Ji Hyun and Chang wook....They went to him " You're looking beautiful " Thanks to Mini,Nazneen Ayza Mariyum Ayesha Ziana and Trisha " He smiled at them  who shook her head with a smile....

" Girls move your hands faster " Jin scolded Zoha, Priscilla,  Trupthi Zubiya and Raina, they were making the cake, while Jin helping them....Amandee,Arpita, Trisha, Riya, Gaurika and  Dilna were already done with the food...some were secretly eating too....Ziey smiled widely looking at the lighting, Ayesha also decorated the place with both Taehyung and Jungkook's favorite color.

The most difficult task was taking care of the kids , Vidya, Ashi, Bhavna, Mridula and Madhu, were running all around the place behind kids...many special guest also came to meet Taekook.

Piteri ,Raina, Ananya ,Rikzing ,Apsara Nishita, kuki ,Elisha ,Nanette,Nighat Minall ,Kirsten ,Maria, ,Piteri ,Raina..and of course Bunny Taehyung also talked with them for hours...and the music was amazing because of Ruweyda and Hyrunniza...

The one problem was Bogum, who was glaring at Taehyung, but he got starlted when he saw Lisa who was glaring at him " He-" he was about to call her but Lisa went away, with Jennie...." why did they even invite him " Soomi said looking at Bogum...Momo scoffed " because they didn't had any choice " Momo said.

Jimin was smiling widely looking at Yoonji, who was looking beautiful smiling while talking with Yugyeom and Hyunjae " I have to ask her today " he mumbled to himself " stop Flirting both of you " KimHee said to Hoseok and Yoongi...Hoseok blushed and went away.

On the other hand, Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook, excitedly...he can't wait to be his husband already...he knew that Jungkook still needed time for other things, but at least he will be able to be called us his husband officially " can't wait to see you Bun " He chuckled to himself... already daydreaming about his marriage life.

__________________
Chapter 33

🌚sorry

ANYWAY, The chapter is already above 1000 words and I have to study too so let's postpone the wedding till next chapter 😃

Favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💜

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 14.3K 30
Jungkook's tired. working at a café after his music classes was just too much. who drinks coffee after 8pm anyway? top!tae bottom!kook the story star...
200K 9.4K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
814K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
91.1K 4.4K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...