Bring me back ▓▓🅢︎🅞︎🅟︎🅔︎...

بواسطة SiaRosebunny

Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even... المزيد

☾︎𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙☽︎
☾︎1☽︎
☾︎2☽︎
☾︎3☽︎
☾︎ 4 ☽︎
☾︎ 5 ☽︎
☾︎ 6 ☽︎
☾︎ 7 ☽︎
☾︎ 8 ☽︎ 𝓑𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰?
☾︎ 9 ☽︎𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽 ?
☾︎ 10 ☽︎
☾︎ 11 ☽︎ 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂
☾︎ 12 ☽︎𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂
☾︎ 14 ☽︎𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝕬𝖘𝖐
☾︎ 15 ☽︎
☾︎ 16 ☽︎
☾︎ 17 ☽︎
☾︎ 18 ☽︎
☾︎ 19 ☽︎
☾︎ 20 ☽︎ 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓫𝓲𝓰
☾︎ 21 ☽︎
☾︎ 22 ☽︎
☾︎ 23 ☽︎
☾︎ 24☽︎
☾︎ 25 ☽︎ see
☾︎ 26 ☽︎
☾︎ 27 ☽︎
☾︎ 28 ☽︎
☾︎ 29 ☽︎
☾︎ 30 ☽︎
☾︎ 31 ☽︎
ꨄ︎APPRECIATING YOUꨄ︎
☾︎ 32 ☽︎
☾︎ 33 ☽︎
☾︎ 34 ☽︎
☾︎35☽︎
☾︎ 36 ☽︎
☾︎ 37 ☽︎
☾︎ 38 ☽︎
☾︎ 39 ☽︎
☾︎ 40 ☽︎
☾︎ 41 ☽︎
☾︎ 42 ☽︎
☾︎ 43 ☽︎
☾︎ 44 ☽︎
☾︎ 45 ☽︎
☾︎ 46 ☽︎
☾︎ 47 ☽︎
☾︎ 48 ☽︎
☾︎ 49 ☽︎
☾︎ 50 ☽︎
☾︎ 51 ☽︎
☾︎52☽︎
☾︎ 53 ☽︎
☾︎54☽︎ This doesn't feel right
☾︎ 55 ☽︎
☾︎ 56 ☽︎
☾︎ 57 ☽︎
☾︎ 58 ☽︎
☾︎ 59 ☽︎
☾︎ 60 ☽︎
☾︎ 61 ☽︎
☾︎ 62 ☽︎
☾︎ 63 ☽︎
☾︎ 64 ☽︎
☾︎ 65 ☽︎
☾︎ 66 ☽︎
☾︎ 67 ☽︎
☾︎ 68 ☽︎
☾︎ 69 ☽︎
☾︎ 70 ☽︎

☾︎ 13 ☽︎ 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓭𝓴

4.3K 214 265
بواسطة SiaRosebunny

✍︎

                 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆

         𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

                                                                               ✍︎

☂︎  ☂︎                          ☂︎  ☂︎                            ☂︎  ☂︎
  ☔︎  ☔︎                           ☔︎  ☔︎                            ☔︎  ☔︎

                              𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

" Y- you weren't drunk? "

I have to say, him saying that while sitting on the cold floor with that soft ass and looking at me with hopeful glossy eyes... That made me regret not taking his innocence away last night.

" Who said I was? Is that why you were moaning so loud? Thinking I'll not remember? " I laughed when he bit on his lip and looked at the floor. I knew he was blushing cause his ears were completely red.

" Sorry..." He mumbled and I couldn't help but smirk and crouched down to his level.

" For cumming on me or squeezing the hell out of my chest or drooling on my shirt ? " I teased, whispering in his ear as if I was telling him a secret. He visibly shivered and put his hand over his ear, putting a gap between my lips and his ear.

It was so cute seeing him react that much to me. It only made me want to tease him more and more.

" Want to know what you did to me in sleep? You kept sniffing me while hugging me, nibbled on my shirt leaving drool marks , kept saying my chest was too hard while trying to squee- "

I stopped when I felt his not so surprisingly small hands on my mouth in a desperate attempt to make me stop while he bit his lip, his cheeks were looking like a pair of Tomatoes.

A hummed teasingly and licked his palm making him instantly gasp and moving his hand away from my lips. I laughed at his pitiful attempt to frown and walked into my bathroom.

" Go get your laptop, you've got some security settings to hack " I said and tossed his pant which had dried cum in it into his hands before closing the door and started to take a shower.

                            𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

I sighed when I head his shower turn on and looked inside my pants...it really did have dry cum in it ' I'm glad tae said he wouldn't mind if I don't give his clothes back ' I thought as I put the pants on, not wanting to go out butt naked even though the shirt covered me well even without my pants.

I whined when last nights images of us kissing popped into my head and those embarassing sounds I made....

I shook my head and ran out of the room.
Only to find namjoon sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder while jungkook was talking to someone on his phone. It was literally on the sofa in the middle of the living room.

' it's cute, how nice... '

I thought and gave jungkook a smile after getting a smile back from jungkook I went and took a bath before changing my cloths.
I quickly took my laptop and walked into the living room.

Namjoon and jungkook were still side by side preparing guns while boss was putting on...what looked like blutooth earphones.

" Kitten, catch " he said and suddenly threw a set of earphones at me. I yelped and struggled to catch them but somehow managed to do it and sighed in relief. " Why these? Are you all going for another fight? But boss got injured last night and the stiches aren't done yet " I said frowning at them.

" We know yoongi, he's a blood thirsty bastard he wont listen. Let it be " namjoon said while jungkook and boss laughed.

'A blood thirsty basterd huh, after seeing that smile he had while stabbing that guy last night... Maybe it's true and it terrified me to the core.' I thought

I looked at boss with a frown, I truely didn't want him to go. Even though he teases me and does whatever he wants and acts like he didn't do anything to me...I was hopeless drawn to him and there's nothing I can do about it.

He looked up when I felt a hand on my head, ruffling it a little before moving away " what? " He said noticing my frown " I'll get jin to stich it up on the way ok? We're mafia yoongi, a top one. Besides good chance to see how well you can work with us right? " He said and I sighed.

" So what do I do to make sure you'll not get further injured ? " I asked not caring how desperate I sounded to keep him safe. I heard jungkook laugh and namjoon smiled giving me thumbs up while boss looked shook .

He cleared his throat glaring at the two guys , making them look away. " Anyway, we are going to another gang's base to blow them up cause they stole our yesterday's gun shipment " namjoon said while I nodded before looking at boss as he started talking

" hack their security system, their cc cams and stuff. I think this is easy for you based on when you showed last time. Put on the earphones I'll talk to you if there is anything needs shutting down"

He said and a smile formed on my lips finally being able to help him.

" Ok but tae still didn't get me the stuff I asked him for and i- " I stopped when he pointed at the table which had all the gadgets I needed. " Consider job done " I said searching through the gadgets, my face instantly lit up cause this was my love, hacking.

" Look at that happy face " jungkook said to which I shook my head with a smile. " Here, take this Channel freeze chip " I said and put it in boss's hand who looked at it curiously

" what does this do? " Hearing him say that! I felt so good cause for the first time he didn't know something and I could help him...after being saved so many times finally he could rely on me ...even if it's just a bit.

" It'll help me hack into their network. I can control any electronic device they have in that building, which means even the automatic doors will be under my command " I said and the three guys looked at me as if I was an alien.

"Waaaa mira was not capable of stuff like that " namjoon said while boss examined that chip as he got it close to his mouth that was open. My eyes widened and I instantly grabbed on to his arm having to jump a little cause of the height difference.

" Why are you eating it?? " I said and he shrugged " just seeing how strong it was ..." He said and stared at him in shoch for a bit before busting out laughing at him " pft- are you a caveman? " .

" What I'm not good with these stuff. Im the ty- " he started but I cut him off saying " type to win with brut force ? Yeah I know but you'll not get that badly injured with me helping this way... " I said and pouted soon my face lit up when I heard a sigh of frustration from boss

" Fine what do I do with this thing? " Hearing him agree I felt so full " just put it on any wire or current outlets in that building and I'll hack the rest with it " I said and he nodded staring at the chip like a cave man that just saw tv and put it in his pocket.

Boss was about to say some but got a phone call. I could hear it cause he was standing infront of me.

" Sir the men are all ready near out base, now heading towards the target base " a male voice said to which boss replied with a " in position B wait for further command " and cut the call.

The three of them picked up their guns and other stuff as I watched " talk to me after setting up the chip boss " I said and he hummed as walked out with namjoon and jungkook.

I didn't like it... He's the boss and could stay home and order his men to go right? Im sure he just wants to kill by himself... He's a kind person...at heart I'm sure...but why does he look so satisfied and happy while stabbing? Almost like psycho-

I shook my head.

                          𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

We were all hiding nearby the their storage building. All my men were in position just like planed, one of my men went and atached the chip that Yoongi game me to a wire that was out side the building.

I signalled him to get back to his hiding spot before turning on my earphones, connecting to yoongi's.

" Done " I said

☾︎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 ☽︎

" 𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑡 30 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 "

I signal my men to stay down till I command.

" 𝑢𝑝 60 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡...70...80...90...100. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑐𝑐 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑. 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑠, 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡. "

I smirked seeing the door open for us. As soon as I signalled we split into three groups , proceeding to enter from the three sides of the building, planing to trap them.

I spot a few guards, poor guys still didn't know we broke in thanks to yoongi. We moved in silence while getting out guns ready.

" Good job kitten "

" 𝑘-𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛?..." I heard yoongi stutter and now surely he was blushing. I laughed imagining it as I shot the guys like it was a shooting game .

I say and shoot the guards from behind them while my men did the same. Ofcourse they noticed now and I saw them trying to call reinforcements why their phones didn't seem to work.

" 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 2 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠. "

' damn my kitten's the best ' I thought as a proud grin crept up my lips while I finished killing the guards here and started walking towards another room while whistling.

" 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 10 𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑔𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘'𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 "

" Alright, can you see where their boss is? He has a scar on his cheek " I said as I throw my empty gun aside as I now took out my favourite knife.

                          𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

It was all smooth and good untill I saw him pull out his knife throught the hacked cams and throw away his guns.

" 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒? 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 10 𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒 ? 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠¡ 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 ¡ " I shouted but he just laughed hearing me.

" It's no fun if I don't get to stab em kitten, leave me. Help Namjoon's team " he said and cut the bluetooth on his side as I groaned in anger watching him charge into those 10 men with guns while holding a small knife.

He sliced two men's next with the knife as they proceeded to shoot at him.

" Why are you doing this please, you promised me... I hate you I want to slap you so hard I don't care if you kill me later " I shouted even though he can't hear me cause he turned off his earphone.

I screamed into at the screen as I watched him get shot twice. He stopped and grinned at them like a maniac, he looked so psychotic the guys who shot him dropped their guns in pure fear

" that felt so good baby, give me more "

he said while he walked towards him and started slicing the man's throat then entirely ripping his head apart with his bare hands .

I covered my mouth feeling like I was about to vomit at the scene I was seeing.

☂︎  ☂︎                         ☂︎  ☂︎                            ☂︎  ☂︎
  ☔︎  ☔︎                          ☔︎  ☔︎                            ☔︎  ☔︎

✍︎ 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒔? o(〃^▽^〃)o

✍︎ 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 . 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒂 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆.

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 ꨄ︎

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Vendetta بواسطة sco

قصص الهواة

17.5K 746 18
SOPE FF Jung Hoseok is a police officer paid to find details about a gangster named Min Yoongi. The Police keep an eye on what Hoseok does, but to th...
19.1K 867 33
Daddy Issues, a YoonSeok/Sope Fanfiction [COMPLETED] -"Momma, can Seok-Seok be my daddy?"- .... A cheesy sope/yoonseok romance in which Jung Hoseok i...
95.5K 6.8K 62
Sope Mafia AU: Jung Hoseok, the most skilled assassin who values his freedom the most, never thought he would be left with no choice but to join the...
1.1M 55.9K 21
"Why do you keep bothering me?" "Because you're the only person who says no to me." ♡ An AU where Hoseok is the high school bad, rich boy. His parent...