Love in a Different World|COM...

By Allybally9

For Avery, swimming in her usual swimming spot is the norm. Until one day, everything changes. She finds hers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SECOND BOOK?!??

Chapter 2

2.6K 71 1
By Allybally9

The next morning, I got up and walked into our my sky blue coloured bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the seashell covered mirror. I yawned as I threw my long brown hair into a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and looked out the small window behind me. There was my beautiful ocean. I smiled. It was my favourite thing to do, swim in that ocean.
"Avery!"my Mom yelled from downstairs. "Breakfast!"

I spit out the toothpaste and ran down stairs. The smell of bacon filled my nostrils.
Alex was sipping a cup of orange juice at our counter. I sat down on one of the bar stools and poured myself a glass.
"Sunny side up?"Mom asked me.
"Yes please!"I said as I grabbed my phone and juice into the living room.
"No juice on the couch."my Mom said. I swear she's got eyes at the back of her head. Except her head was down, focused on the eggs she was cooking.
I sighed and gulped my juice down.
"There. No more juice on the couch." I said.
Alex laughed as my Mom shook her head with a grin.
"I'm going to the island," I said. "Are you coming?"I asked my sister.
"Nah, I'm heading over to Kasey's this afternoon," she said.

I wolfed down my breakfast and dashed upstairs. On my dresser laid my aquamarine bikini and a blue scrunchy I picked out last night. I threw my bikini on and fixed up my bun as well as finishing the look off with my scrunchy.

And off to the ocean I went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...