Nova | Jacob Black

Door arisafari151

I could hear her heart beat, one beat after another. It sounded so in rhythm, I couldn't help but feel as if... Meer

2: "Hi I'm Seth Clearwater nice to meet you."
3: "Jacob Black, looks like you found your imprint."
4: "You have nice eyes."
5: "You're tired right?"
6: "There you guys are."
7: "I feel the exact same way."
8: "Amazing."
9: "Are you dating Jacob Black?"
10: "IT'S ME!"
11: "I love you Jacob Black."
12: "I hate him."
13: "I'm proud of you."
14: "No way Nova, what a bad ass."
15: "So, tell me about vampires?"
16: "You're my everything."
17: "I promised I'd come back for you."
18: "Don't be scared beautiful."
19: "She's quiet amazing."
20: "I'm ready."
21: "I actually see it now."
22: "Nova do you love me?"
23: "I'm sorry."
24: "It's not like I asked for any of it."
25: "I'm going to talk to him."
26: "Please. I miss you."
27: "I'm scared."
28: "What does it say?"
29: "They want to kill you Nova."
30:"Do you have any idea how much I love you?"
31:"We'll be watching you."
32:"She does have a nice rack."
33:"Pizza sounds good."
34:"I'm not asking you to forgive me"
35: "I'll always be yours."
36: "An eternity sounds good to me."

1: "La Push."

76.1K 1K 260
Door arisafari151

Let me start off by saying all the twilight characters belong to Stefanie Meyer and her creative mind. This story takes place after Breaking Dawn, I hope you enjoy! And don't forget to vote, comment, and follow if you haven't already!

_

"This is some kind of joke, right?" I asked my mom who sat across from me at the kitchen table. "I know it's sudden, but I need a change of scenery." She said, reaching across the table and resting her hands on top of mine, I quickly pulled them away.

"I thought you loved the whole feel of Florida?"I questioned, "I do... But I want to be in a different environment. Don't you?" She asked, a smile creeping onto her lips. I shook my head. "But I don't want to move, I'm doing just fine here." I lied, I wasn't doing fine here. I hated it in Florida.

"Oh, Nova! Come on, you can make new friends and start a new school. It'll be perfect!" She grinned, clapping her hands together.

I rolled my eyes, make new friends? I couldn't even make any here, and the one person that came close to being a friend moved to Vermont. I was left all alone, to fend for myself in the cruel world of high school.

I watched as mom grabbed something by her feet, coming up to reveal a jar of paper scraps.

"What's that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and leaning forward on my elbows, the jar getting my full attention at this point.

"Well, I decided there can only be one way to decided where we go. You! I want you, my bright and shining Nova to shake the jar, and pick out a scrap that will contain where our next journey will take us." She grinned, sliding the jar over.

I grabbed the jar, holding it on each side with a hand. I looked up at mom, she kept her smile, obviously excited of where we'll be going.

I let out a breath, shaking the jar hard. After a few seconds, I stopped, resting a hand on the lid. "You ready for this?" I asked her. She nodded her head, leaning forward. I slowly twisted the lid, putting it on the table. I stuck my hand in, digging around for the perfect scrap.

I closed my eyes, wrapping my fingertips around one, but for some reason, I felt like this wasn't the one I wanted. I let it go, something inside me wanted to grab the one at the very bottom. I pulled it out, putting the jar on the table. I took a deep breath, unfolding the scrap.

Mom breathed in, I opened my eyes.

La Push, Washington.

I furrowed my eyebrows, La Push? Where is that? And what kind of city name is La Push?

"Nova? What does it say?" Mom asked, eager to know. "La Push." I mumbled, her face instantly lit up. She jumped up, clapping her hands.

She cried out, "Oh! Nova this is great! La Push is such a peaceful place, surrounded by nature and right next to the beach. Kind of like here, but not as warm. Not to mention Sue, I haven't seen her since I was a teenager."

I stood up, "Mom!" I cried out. "La Push? Really? What's in here?" I grabbed the jar, turning it over and letting the scraps fall all over the place. I scanned the city names in different states. Vermont, California, Ohio, New York, Montana, Wyoming.

Out of all these places, I grab La Push, the one weird town name that weirdly reminds me of sex! And who's Sue?

"Mom you know someone in La Push?" I asked her. She nodded, "Yup, I used to spend my summers there when I was a kid. You're great Grandpa, may he rest in peace, lived in a little cabin on the reservation by the woods."

"Reservation?"

"Yeah! It's a little Native American Reservation. It belongs to the Quileute tribe. You do remember you're one-fourth Native American right?"

I had completely forgotten that my mom's side had it in her.

Mom smiled, walking over and pulling me into a hug.

"This is going to be great, trust me. For the both of us."

For some strange reason, I couldn't oppose to that.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.7K 219 15
I felt a hot breath on one side of my neck, pass over my face, and go to the other side of my neck as I slowly came into consciousness. Taking my tim...
30.1K 827 63
And I knew how you took your coffee And your favorite songs by heart I read all of your self-help books So you'd think that I was smart Stupid, emoti...
42.5K 1.1K 23
Power and Control. That's what my boyfriend taught me to thrive for. But now, he's dead. They gave me the option. The one I've been wating for since...
40K 522 19
Your voice was silenced by those around you. Your boyfriend didn't care. Your dad more focused on your brother. You have no friends and live on the R...