Lovely Δ SPN [ 1 ]

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO N... More

cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
book two

chapter thirty-two

2.3K 74 14
By maybankwalker

They're at the motel and the brothers kidnapped a vampire and have her tied to a chair in the middle of the room. Mattresses are lined up against the walls, blocking out all light. The brothers are standing in front of her chair while Evie stands in the bathroom doorway, hugging her dog.

The young woman wakes up which the boys notice.

"You with us?" Dean asks her. She quickly wakes up, struggling against the rope. "OH, yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere."

"Where's your nest?" Sam asks.

"What?" The vampire looks at Sam in confusion.

"Your nest. Where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out." Dean states.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She says and the brothers roll their eyes at each other. "Please! I don't feel good."

"Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." Dean states, holding a vial full of said liquid in it.

"Just let me go." She pleads.

"Yeah, you know we can't do that." Sam laughs.

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just... I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on."

"You took something?" Sam asks.

"Yes! I can't... come down. I just want to come down." She says.

"What's your name?" Sam asks.

"Lucy. Please, just let me go."

"All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go."

"You will?" She looks at Dean who gives her a nod and smile before sending Sam a confused look once she looks away. "Uh, I don't really... um, it-it's not that clear. I was at Spider."

"Spider?" Dean asks.

"The club on Jefferson. And there was this guy... he was buying me drinks." She recalls.

"This guy... what's he look like?" Sam asks.

"He was old, like 30. He had brown hair, a leather jacket... uh, Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer... he had something for me."

"Something?" Dean asks.

"Something new. "Better than anything you've ever tried." He put a few drops in my drink." She states.

"Was the drug red and thick?" Dean asks and she nods. "Well, genius move there. That was vampire blood he dosed you with."

"What?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah, you just took a big steamin' shot of the nastiest virus out there." Dean states.

"You're crazy! He gave me roofies or something! No... the next thing I know, we're at his place and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait. But I get so hungry." Lucy says.

"So you busted out?" Dean asks and Lucy nods.

"But it won't wear off... whatever he gave me."

"Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?" Dean asks.

"Yeah... and smells. And I can hear blood pumping." She states.

"Well, I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again." Dean says.

"Not mine... yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop." She says and Sam looks at her sympathetically.

"All right, listen, Wavy Gravy. It's not going to stop. You've already killed 2 people, almost 3." Dean states.

"No, I couldn't. No! I was hallucinating!"

"You killed them, all right? We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses and it leads straight to you."

"No. No, it wasn't real! It was the drug! Please! Please, you have to help me."

Sam motions for Dean to move and they both walk into the bathroom, Sam pulling Evie completely into the bathroom.

"Poor girl." Sam mutters.

"We don't have a choice." Dean says.

Sam shakes his head so Dean takes his machete and goes back into the room. Evie is hugging Sam's leg and he makes sure her head's facing away from the room. He places his hand on her ear, hoping to somewhat block out the noise.

Dean chops Lucy's head off while she screams making Sam flinch.

+++

Sam is pacing in the motel room, worried for Dean, and holding a half asleep Evie.

The door opens and Dean walks in.

"There you are!" Sam exclaims, relieved.

"Yeah. Sorry, I stopped for a slice." Dean tells him.

"Nice move you pulled back there, Dean, running right at the weapons." Sam says.

"Well, what can I say? I'm a badass." Dean smiles. "So, I guess Gordon's out of jail."

"Yeah, I guess so. You know, how the hell did he know where to find us?" Sam asks.

"That bitch." Dean realizes, pulling his phone out and dialing a number. "Hi, Bela."

While Dean talks with Bela on the phone, Evie lifts her head from her dad's shoulder.

"Is the mean man gonna hurt me again?" Evie asks.

"No, pumpkin, I won't let him get you this time." Sam assures.

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise." He links her pinky with his.

~ ~ ~

Dean is sharpening his machete while Sam cleans his gun beside him and Evie is asleep on his lap.

"That vampire's still out there, Dean." Sam states.

"First thing's first." Dean says.

"Gordon."

"About that. When we find him, or if he finds us... well, I'm just saying he's not leaving us a whole lot of options."

"Yeah, I know. We've got to kill him."

"Really? Just like that? I thought you would have been like, "No, we can't, he's human, it's wrong."" Dean mocks.

"No, I'm done. I mean, Gordon's not gonna stop until we're dead... or till he is. I'm not letting him get my kid again either." Sam states and Dean glances at the sleeping 4 year old.

The older brother's phone rings and he answers it.

"What?" He angrily answers.

"I don't like it when people hold grudges against me, and more to the point, I'd rather you didn't kill me, so I went ahead and found Gordon's exact location for you." Bela tells him.

"You're 100 miles away. How the hell did you--"

"Hello? Purveyor of powerful occult objects? I used a talking board to contact the other side."

"And?"

"Warehouse. Two stories, riverfront, neon side outside."

"Thanks."

"One more thing. The spirit had a message for you. "Leave town, run like hell, and whatever you do, don't go after Gordon." For whatever that's worth."

+++

Sam is at the table, looking at maps, and Evie is on his lap. Dean walks in, frustrated.

"Man, I must have checked three dozen motels, empty buildings, warehouses..." Dean lists.

"Yeah, me too. Big city." Sam says.

"It's like a giant haystack and Gordon's a deadly needle. We're running out of daylight. Won't have the sun slowing him down." Dean says.

"Yeah, he'll be unstoppable. Hey, uh, give me your phone." Sam tells him.

"What for?" Dean asks.

"Well, if Gordon knows our cell numbers he can use the cell signal to track us down." Sam says, taking the SIM card out of his phone.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." Dean says, giving Sam his phone who takes the SIM card out. Sam puts Evie on the ground before placing both phones on the ground and stopping them.

"Sammy, stay here." Dean demands.

"What? Where you going now?" Sam asks.

"I'm going after Gordon." Dean states, pulling the Colt out.

"What?" Sam asks.

"You heard me."

"not alone, you're not."

"Sam, I don't need you to sign me a permission slip, okay? He's after you, possibly Evie, not me, and he's turbocharged. I want you to stay out of harm's way. I'll take care of it."

"Well, Dean, you're not going by yourself. You're gonna get yourself killed!"

"Just another day at the office. It's a massively dangerous day at the office."

"So you're the guy with nothing to lose now, huh? Oh wait, let me guess. Because, uh, it's because you're already dead, right?"

"If the shoe fits."

"You know what, man? I'm sick and tired of your kamikaze trip."

"Whoa, whoa, kamikaze? I'm more like a ninja."

"That's not funny."

"It's a little funny."

"No, it's not."

"What do you want me to do, Sam? Sit around all day writing sad poems about how I'm gonna die? You know what? I got one. Let's see, what rhymes with "shut up, Sam"?"

"Dude, drop the attitude, Dean. Quit turning everything into a punch line. And you know something else? Stop trying to act like you're not afraid."

"I'm not."

"You're lying. And you may as well drop it cause I can see right through you."

"You got no idea what you're talking about."

Evie stays close to the table, hugging her dog, knowing they're going to continue fighting for however long.

"Yeah, I do. You're scared, Dean. You're scared because your year is running out and you're still going to Hell and you're freaked." Sam states.

"And how do you know that?" Dean asks.

"Because I know you." Sam says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've been following you around my entire life! I mean, I've been looking up to you since I was four, Dean. Studying you, trying to be just like my big brother. So yeah, I know you. Better than anyone else in the entire world. And this is exactly how you act when you're terrified. And, I mean, I can't blame you. It's just..."

"What?"

"I wish you would drop the show and be my brother again. Cause... just cause." Sam says, tears in his eyes. Evie hears the sadness in his voice and hugs his leg.

"All right, we'll hole up, cover our scent so he can't track us and wait the night out here." Dean relents.

~ ~ ~

It's nighttime now and Sam is holding Evie and Dean's phone rings.

"You've had that phone two hours, Dean. Who'd you give the number to?" Sam asks.

"Nobody." Dean says, picking up. "hello?"

"Dean." Gordon greets.

"How'd you get this number?"

"Your scent's all over the cellphone store. Of course, I can't smell you now. Where are you?" Gordon asks.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to find us, won't you?" Dean asks.

"I'd rather you come to me." Gordon tells him.

"What's the matter, Gordo? You're not afraid of us, are you? We're just sitting here. Bring it on!"

"I don't think so." Gordon holds the phone out and Dean hears a woman crying. Gordon takes the phone back. "Factory on riverside off the turnpike. Be here in 20 minutes or the girl dies."

"Gordon, let the girl go."

"Bye, Dean."

"Gordon! Don't do this. You don't kill innocent people, you're still a hunter."

"No. I'm a monster." Gordon hangs up.

"Let's go." Dean tells his brother.

"Okay, Evie, don't open the door for anybody. Just stay in here and don't mess with anything." Sam tells her.

+++

They have the Impala pulled over and Dean is under the hood. Sam opens the cooler and pulls out two beers and a juice box. He shuts the lid and sits on the cooler and Evie is standing next to it. Sam opens one of the bottles of beer and gives it to Dean.

"Here you go." Sam says.

"Thanks." Dean takes the beer.

"Figure out what's making that rattle?" Sam asks, poking the straw into the juice box and giving it to Evie.

"Not yet. Give me a box wrench, would you?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. There you go." Sam gives him the tool.

"Thanks." Dean takes it. "Sam."

"Wrong one?"

"No, no, no, come here for a second."

"Yeah." Sam gets up and leans over the hood, keeping an eye on Evie out of the corner of his eye.

"This rattle could be a couple of things. I'm thinking it's an out of tune carb."

"Okay."

"All right, see this thing? It's a valve cover. Inside are all the parts that are on the head. Hand me that socket wrench." Sam does so. "All right, you with me so far?"

"Yeah, uh, valve cover covers the heads."

"Very good." Evie holds her arms out, wanting to see what they're talking about, and Sam picks her up. "Now this is your intake manifold, okay, and on top of it?"

"It's, uh, uh, a carburetor."

"Carburetor." Dean confirms.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Very good."

"What's with the auto shop?" Sam asks and Dean holds out the socket wrench. "What, you don't mean you want--"

"Yeah, I do. You fix it." Dean tells him.

"Dean, you barely let me drive this thing." Sam says.

"Well, it's time. You should know how to fix it. You're gonna need to know these things for the future. And besides, that's my job, right? Show my little brother the ropes?"

Sam nods and takes the wrench. Dean takes Evie from his brother's arms, and sits on the cooler, setting her down in front of him.

"You get to have fun with Uncle Deanie while daddy works on the Impala." Dean says and Evie grins since that never happens.

They begin playing patty cake when Dean looks over his shoulder at Sam.

"Put your shoulder into it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 296 25
SUPERNATURAL. in which, a man returns to the living in search for what brought him back with his brother and his lover. dean winchester x oc season...
56.4K 1.7K 62
[ supernatural -- seasons 12-15 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's...
174K 4.8K 87
[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines. I ONLY ow...
88.7K 3.8K 33
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...