Better Together

By crazymedicos

The best relation are believed to begin unexpectedly and people who are meant to be happen against all odds o... More

Character sketch
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41 A
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48 A
CHAPTER - 48 B
CHAPTER - 49 A
CHAPTER - 49 B
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER - 58
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 41 B

103 19 2
By crazymedicos

After dinner everyone sits by poolside.

Adhya:-"Guys let's play something."

Pihu:-"21 questions?"

Ruhi:-"No bro, it would be really boring and also same questions will everyone get, no fun."

Abhi:-"Never Have I Ever."

Rohit:-"I feel it's too classic."

Inaaya:-"Truth or dare?"

Prithvi:-"Nope, it would be boring."

Adhya:-"Why, I think that's a good idea, let's play it."

Arnav:-"Yaa let's play, I am sure nobody has a problem."

Prithvi:-"I have, I feel it's too outdated."

Abhi:-"Let's just play for some time, if we get bored, then we shall play something else."

Ruhi:-"Yes, we can do that."

Rohit:-"So, what about bottle?"

Arnav:-"Wait I will get one."

Arnav gets bottle and places it in middle.

Inaaya:-"I will spin first, it's my birthday today."

Pihu:-"Ok, so what are the rules?"

Adhya:-"Near whom ever the neck of the bottle stops that person has to ask a question and the other side to whomever it faces they will have to answer to that question."

Ruhi:-" And nobody can quit in between."

Inaaya:-"Ohk."(saying that she spins bottle)

The bottle lands between Adhya and Pihu.

Adhya:-"Yayy, I get to ask first. So, Pihu what do you choose?"

Pihu:-"Dare."

Ruhi:-"That's my girl, so Adhya what are you giving to her?"

Adhya:-(smirks)"You have to prank call someone and say that you are pregnant."

Pihu:-"Ohk, but whom do I?"

Inaaya:-"My neighbour, he is perfect for this, we can play with him for some time."

Pihu:-"Give me his number."

Pihu calls that person, and puts phone on speaker.

Pihu:-"I am pregnant Manish."

Other side:-"What the... I am sorry ma'am I think you have called the wrong person, I am not Manish."

Pihu:-(fake sob) "How can you do this to me Manish, I know we not ready for a child, but you can't abandon me like this."

Other side:-"ma'am I am not your husband Manish, I am Avinash."

Pihu:-(fake cry) "Please don't do this to me , we have taken vows in front of our family to stay together, you cannot leave me like this in between."

Other side:-"ma'am please stop crying, may be you have dialed a wrong number ma'am."

Suddenly call gets disconnected.

Pihu:-"He disconnected bro."

Adhya:-"Try calling again."

Pihu:-"He blocked."

Inaaya:-"I am sure he would have a small heart attack by now."

All burst out laughing.

Pihu:-"I have done it babes."(she winks at Adhya)

Inaaya:-"You rocked it bro."

Pihu spins the bottle. It lands between Pihu and Arnav.

Pihu:-"So Arnav what do you choose?"

Arnav:-"Truth."

Pihu:-"So tell us about your first crush."

Ruhi:-"Uff, innu pay attention, I am sure you want to know."

Arnav:-"So, my first crush was my 12th standard English teacher. We used to have English classes every alternate day, so me and some other guys used to wait for her class eagerly, she was our inspiration to attend regularly."

Inaaya:-"Too cliche."

Arnav shrugs his shoulder and spins the bottle. It lands between Inaaya and Rohit.

Inaaya:-"So Rohit, truth or dare?"

Rohit:-"Dare."

Inaaya:-"You have to show us how you would propose someone if you had crush on them and you wanna date that person."

Pihu:-"Nice one innu."(gives a knowing look to Inaaya)

Rohit:-"I have never proposes someone ever in my life, so yaa spare me if it's horrible."

Arnav:-(smiles) "Imagine her in front of you and say. Lines coming from heart are always beautiful."

Rohit:-(takes a deep breath and looks at Ruhi who's sitting in front of him) "I never realised till recently that smile on your face can light up my entire world, the thought of you makes me feel happy, I always wanna be around you and make beautiful memories, no matter what happens. Will you give me a chance to be in your life."

Everyone becomes silent after that, Rohit and Ruhi look into each other eyes and others keep exchanging glances between them. Suddenly Ruhi realise where they are and breaks the eye lock bringing Rohit out of trance.

Pihu:-"That was really good."

Inaaya:-"Yaa, it was heart touching, I hope she accepts"(says looking at Ruhi)

Rohit just smiles to that and spins bottle, it lands between Abhi and Prithvi.

Abhi:-"So, what do you choose ACP Prithvi Roy?"

Prithvi:-"I will go with truth it's better answering your questions than doing some crazy dares."

Abhi:-"So tell us about your first heartbreak."

Adhya looks at Abhi shocked for asking such a question.

Prithvi:-(after being silent for some time) "Her name was Isha, we met during freshers party, and I was fallen for her at the first sight itself. A few days later I realised that I love her so madly so I asked her out and we started dating. Everything was going good until I choose this profession, she thought it won't be safe for us. We started having fights because she didn't like the career I choose. She wants to settle in US and I wanted to be here following my passion, then she left me for someone as I didn't choose her over my job."

Everyone becomes silent by listening the painful past of Prithvi. Now all have understood why Prithvi and became this cold and tough guy.

Arnav:-"Hey, that's ok, I am sure you will find someone better, who is going to be with you no matter what."

Prithvi doesn't say anything to that and spins the bottle it lands between. Arnav and Abhi.

Arnav:-"So, Abhi truth or dare?"

Abhi:-"Dare."

Arnav:-"Ohk, so you have to dedicate a song for the person sitting next to you, it can be Adhya or Ruhi, your choice."

Inaaya:-"I hope you know some songs Abhi."

Abhi:-(playfully glares at her)"I do know, and I am singing this song for Adhya."

Abhi holds Adhya's hand, by seeing that Prithvi shoot daggers towards both of them, he is getting frustrated seeing them together, this is observed by Arnav and he makes mental note to ask him later.

Abhi sings "Tu hi hai yaar mera song."

Adhya:-"Aww, that's so sweet of you Abhi."

Abhi:-(stands up and bows) "Thank you."

Abhi spins the bottle it lands between Arnav and Ruhi.

Arnav:-"Ruhi what do you choose?"

Ruhi:-"Truth is safer option I feel."

Arnav:-"So, there must have been someone who proposed you right (Ruhi nods yes) so tell us about the weirdest one out of them."

Ruhi:-"This was a guy from my school, I lost contact with him, one day he texted me on instagram,and he randomly started asking me some questions then suddenly he was like, you know I got a dream, in which he had proposed me and then I have blocked him everywhere it seems. Then he came near to my house and started calling my name it seems when I didn't come out so he left crying in that pain he met with an accident and dream got over. From that dream he realised that he likes me it seems and proposed me for real. I found it really weird."

Adhya:-"Eww, he was creepy to another extent."

Inaaya:-"Yaa, everything about him was horrible, he was too good to be real."

Prithvi:-"What did you do then?"

Ruhi:-"I blocked him for real"(saying that she chuckles)

Ruhi spins the bottle it lands between Inaaya and Ruhi.

Ruhi:-"So, birthday girl what do you choose?"

Inaaya:-"Give me an easy dare baby."(she looks at her with puppy eyes)

Ruhi:-"Ohk, because it's your birthday and I love you, so I will give you an easy dare. So you have to make someone else sit in your lap for the rest of your game."

Inaaya:-"That's easy (looking at Pihu) so, Pihu will you sit on my lap."

Ruhi and Adhya signals her to say no, Pihu gets that.

Pihu:-"No I won't, ask someone else to sit."

Inaaya:-"Why bro, can't you do this for me on my birthday."

Pihu:-"No I can't, why don't you ask someone else to do it."

Inaaya looks at Adhya and Ruhi asking them if they want to sit but both of them deny, Adhya signals her to ask Arnav to which Inaaya nods no.

Ruhi:-"Bro, remember the rules of the game, no quitting in between."

Inaaya:-"But you guys are not ready to sit naa."

Abhi:-(getting what girls are planning) "Ask Arnav to sit naa, I am sure he has no problem, right Arnav (he nods no to that) see Arnav has no problem, let him sit."

Adhya:-"Yaa let Arnav sit."

Seeing that the girls won't give up so easily Inaaya hesitantly asks Arnav to sit on her lap, which he agrees readily. Innaya then spins the bottle, it lands between Adhya and Prithvi.

Prithvi:-(smirks)"So Adhya what do you choose?"

Adhya:-"Truth."

Prithvi:-"What qualities you do expect in your future husband?"

Everyone becomes shocked, because Prithvi and relationships cannot be mentioned in the same line together and he is asking about it to Adhya was shocking.
Arnav later understands Prithvi's intention behind the question and gives him a knowing look to Prithvi.

Prithvi:-"So, Adhya what's your answer?"

Adhya:-"I never really thought of someone, but I guess I want someone who understand what I want without me telling it to him, someone who makes me laugh, around whom I can do what ever I want to without being judged, accept me the way I am and should be able to handle my craziness. Basically I think I want a patient guy, who makes me smile and keeps me happy. I guess these would do as of now."

Abhi smiles looking at Adhya after her description, Prithvi notices this and feels jealous.

Inaaya:-"You have mentioned almost everything."

Ruhi:-"Who knows that these qualities are permanent, if you ask her the same question next day, then she will give you another set of qualities."

Adhya:-(glares at her) "Very funny bro(sarcastically)"

Adhya spins the bottle it lands between Rohit and Pihu.

Rohit:-"Truth or dare Pihu?"

Pihu:-"I have already done a dare so truth."

Rohit:-"Tell us the most embarrassed situation you have faced in class?"

Pihu:-(looking at girls)"Yeah, but that was because of Inuu and Adhya."

Adhya:- (argues)"That is so because we sat in front, and ma'am could see only us as we are covering you guys."

Arnav-"Explain in detail naa what happened?"

Inaaya:-"It was some boring lecture in last period, we asusual not paying attention, we were cracking some lame jokes, ma'am saw us and she warned me and Adhya."

Adhya:-"And then she got pissed off at me and Inuu and asked us to get out. As such we were not interested, so we took our bags and went out."

Ruhi:-"From outside they are signalling me and Pihu to come out, ma'am saw it and immediately she asked also to get out. We also, left behind them."

Pihu:-"Both of them were doing all sorts of weird things and asking us to come out, so many of our classmates saw our weird behaviour that day, so it was most embarrassed situation."

Abhi:-"Did you apologize after that?"

Inaaya:-"No, we didn't after being kicked out, we went and sat in cafeteria and continued our gossip,we forgot about her."

Adhya:-"Later we never felt that need also."

Rohit:-"You guys are really crazy, if I may just say."

Like this they all enjoys their night by playing and teasing......

♡ ● ♡ ● ♡ ● ♡ ● ♡ ● ♡ ● ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 10K 52
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...
202K 17.8K 70
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
40.4K 1.1K 19
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart and...... .....Across Your Soul Friends, we always wait for the moment whe...