In Love With The Devil ✔ [TO...

By so_so_466

"She was the angel craving chaos, and he was the devil seeking peace." Amy Raines, a 26 year old, sweet and i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1- 'Vanille'
Chapter 2- 'Convincing'
Chapter 4- 'Decisions'
Chapter 5- 'Shopping'
Chapter 6- 'The Rings'
Chapter 7- 'The Wedding' {Part 1}
Chapter 8- 'The Wedding' {Part 2}
Chapter 9- 'In The Plane'
Chapter 10- 'Paris' {Part 1}
Chapter 11- 'Paris' {Part 2}
Chapter 12- 'In Her Eyes'
Chapter 13- 'Back To Home'
Chapter 14- 'Honeymoon?!'
Chapter 15- 'Go Party!'
Chapter 16- 'My Wife'
Chapter 17- 'The Man With The Beard'
Chapter 18- 'That Drink'
Chapter 19- 'And She's Drunk'
Chapter 20- 'Am I Dreaming?'
Chapter 21- 'I Want Him Dead'
Chapter 22- 'The Cell Phone Rang'
Chapter 23- 'To Somewhere Only He Knows'
Chapter 24- 'I Hugged Him'
Chapter 25- 'I Just Went On'
My Explaination [Author's Note]

Chapter 3- 'Offer'

2.3K 92 9
By so_so_466

Previously on In Love With The Devil,

She is perfect, huh? Let's make that wrong.

No one is perfect. No one.

"Okay. I will marry her."

Lets get over with this marriage bullshit and show my mom the truth of every woman.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Ian Kingsley
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"What do I do, James?" I paced across my office room. I did told my mother that I will marry that 'perfect' girl. But, now I am regretting that decision. What the actual hell was I thinking?

"Why don't you just marry her?" James said, not looking up from some sort of new book that he was reading.

Times. Times like this I regret being with him. Why did I even be friends with him? He is supposed to be fucking helping me, and he is reading some romance novel.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw. "James, this book is not going anywhere! But me, I am going to the hell!!" I yelled at him. I am going to hell. I cannot just marry like this.

Sensing my anger, he closed the book and placed it on the near table, but not before rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you just marry her?" He repeated himself and I looked at him.

Fucking idiot best friend.

"I cannot."

"Your mom will always choose the best for you."

I know that shit. I know he had a point there. But still. I am not giving away my days of being a bachelor just like this.

"What if she is a gold digger?"

"You haven't met her." He crossed his arms.

"What if she is ugly?"

"No one is ugly, Ian. Everyone has beauty. Everything and everyone is a mira-"

"What if she is like Julia?" I asked another question, cutting him. Because if he started talking about beauty, he can go and go for days and not stop.

"Do you think your mom will ever choose someone like Julia?" He laughed at my stupidity.

"But what if-?"

"Listen Ian, you know your mom will always choose the best for you. She is not stupid, Ian. You have always listened to her, and you have to do the same this time. Just remember what the doctor said."

I sighed in frustration. I am fucked up. What do I do now? Should I talk to my mom? Well, I already did.

I think I have to do that...

"Background check." I nodded to myself while James gave a questioning look.

"James, I need you to do something for me." I crossed my arms and looked at him.

James stared at me for a while and nodded afterwards.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Did you get that?" I asked James.

He nodded and threw a file at the table.

"Amy Raines, 26 years old, American." Yes, it was the perfect girl's portfolio. After my little anxiety session in the morning, I decided that I have to do this...

But that doesn't mean I will love her or some shit. I am just doing it for my mom. My mom has sacrificed a lot of me... And I think this is the best I could do...

Also I don't think that would be a big deal, I mean... I would just have to wear a tux, show my face to that wedding and try my best to smile... in front of my mom.

Right?

I frowned in concentration as I turned the pages, but...

"What the hell?" I glared at James. There is nothing special in that file. Only her name, age, nationality and family... What about the other important details?

"What?" He raised his eyebrows giving me a question look.

I glared at him. "Why is not there something important?"

"This is important."

"No it is not."

"What are you going to do? Write a biography of your wife?" He rolled his eyes.

Fucking idiot.

"Fuck you, James." I glared at him.

"Oh, thank you."

I took that file again and clicked the photo of her family's addres. I need to do this today. And I know exactly how it is going to be...

"You are going with me." I said to my best friend who was again reading that fucking book. If I didn't love books, that book would have been burnt by now.

"Where to?"

"Just fucking come with me." I took my coat and without waiting for his reply, left the room. I cannot do this alone. I don't know if I would be able to stop myself from killing them if they did not agree with me.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Is this her house?" James stood beside me, staring at the two storey house that stood in front of us. After one hour of driving, here we are standing at the main door of my future wife. I cringed at the thought of wife, but yes... Here we are.

I nodded to him as we made our way to the front door. Liam, my bodyguard rang the bell and in no time we heard the voice of a middle age woman from the other side of the door.

Soon, the door clicked open and I came face to face with a blonde, who was wearing a dress with heels... And her face filled with makeup. My eyebrows raised slightly after taking her appearance. Do all middle class people dress up like this?

"Who is it?" A deep and elderly voice came as a man nearly in her fifties appeared from the room. He looked over to me and his eyes widened in shock.

That's what happens when second class meets first class.

"Mr-Mr-Kingsley?!" He finally blurted out.

"What can we do for you, Mr. Kingsley?" He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"I have an offer for you." I said to him as we all sat in the living room. The man was sitting in front of me along with the old model.

They both frowned and asked after sometime, "What kind of offer?"

"I want to marry your daughter." I noticed how their eyes widened and were ready to pop out anytime from their eye balls. Their jaws were practically on the floor as they looked at each other and then to me.

"O-our d-daughter? Y-you mean A-Amy?"

"Yes." James nodded at them.

"But, how? You are the-"

"How much money do you want?" I tilted my head as they all stared at me. Even James was shocked.

"We don't-"

"Five hundred dollars."

"We can't-"

"Fifteen hundred dollars." I gritted my teeth as their eyes literally popped out of their sockets.

"But Amy-"

"Fucking two thousand dollars."

That was it.

I smiled inwardly as they both stared at me and then at each other. After a long pause, he finally spoke, "Okay."

Wow. He literally sold his daughter for money. But why do I care? My work here is done.

"I will send someone to tell you the details." I nodded at them. "Tell your daughter about this."

And with that, I officially became fucked up.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Amy Raines
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"I am home." I yelled as I entered the house of my parents. I was already too exhausted. These days have been so busy. I am just going to take a bath and flop on my bed and sleep-

Um, what? I frowned as I noticed my stepmom and dad sitting at the sofa looking straight at me, with something strange flicking in their eyes.

I didn't do anything... Did I?

"We need to tell you something." My dad looked at me and I nodded before walking towards them and taking a seat at the opposite side of the sofa.

"Honey, go tell her." My stepmom said to him, linking his arms with her and I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

"What is it dad?" I frowned at him and he looked over to my stepmom before saying the thing I never thought he could,

"You are getting married."

As soon as the words left his mouth, I froze. I am what? With whom? How? Since when? Why? My mind flooded with infinite questions but all I was able to do was to stare at them with wide eyes.

"I am what?" My sound came out more rushed than I expected.

He cleared his throat and at the same time my world stopped, "We decided to marry you off."

"How could you?" I rose to my feet and my hands were up in the air. How could he? He knew that marriage is such a big deal. And for me, it is everything... Still, how could he decide to marry me off? And that too, without telling me? I cannot believe this!

"Please tell me you are lying." I looked over to both of them, but the look on their faces told me that it was not the lie...

"I am not marrying!" I grabbed my bag and started heading towards the stairs when my dad spoke.

"We did not ask for your permission. We are telling you that you are getting married."

"Why? How? Since when?" I turned to them. My heart was already broken and they have to apply more pressure on it?!

And why? Why is my stepmom so quiet all the time?

"Honey, it's okay. I already told you that she doesn't love us." Here spoke up the witch.

"Pease Amy, you have to do it. You have to do it for your family." I rolled my eyes as I reached the stairs, but he didn't stop.

"-You have to do it for your father, for your stepmom and for your... mother-"

"-Don't you love me? It is the chance you can show your love to me-"

"-Your mom will also want you to listen to your father-"

"-I hope you decide soon-"

When I reached my room I was already crying... Tears were coming down my cheeks and my whole body was trembling.

... What do I do now?

::::::::

So yeah, guys. It was the Chapter 3rd. Please tell me if you like it!🥰

The next chapter is so emotional!😭

If you want to talk to me, or get notified whenever a new chapter comes in ( lol, we all know a new chapter comes daily ).😂
Even to get glimpses of the book, follow my Instagram account:

infinity_writess123

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 160 29
"Please.." she couldn't say anything more. Her sobs didn't let her. Roman looked at her with an evil smile, not showing any sign of mercy. "I am not...
162K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
2.2M 113K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
31.8K 906 104
Candy Jefferson understanding of love shattered when her fiance broke her heart in a cruel way without felling remorseful. She had forsaken her fath...