Lovely Δ SPN [ 1 ]

Por maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Evie Winchester Series: Lovely Let Me Down Slowly Beginning of the End I DO N... Más

cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
book two

chapter eighteen

3.6K 91 32
Por maybankwalker

They get to the roadhouse and it's nighttime. Sam is holding Evie and they pass two guys cleaning weapons. Evie hugs her dad closer, not used to any other guys aside from her family. Dean almost bumps into Jo and they smile at each other.

"Just can't stay away, huh?" Jo asks.

"Yeah, looks like. How you doin', Jo?" Dean asks. Before she can answer, Sam walks up.

"Where's Ash?" Sam asks as Evie waves at Jo, smiling.

"In his back room." Jo says, smiling back at Evie.

"Great." Sam rushes past her.

"And I'm fine." jo says.

"Sorry, he's, we're... kind of on a bit of a timetable." Dean says before following his brother.

Sam approaches Ash's door and knocks on it with his good hand, holding Evie with his bad hand, and he has his back against the wall next to the door.

"Ash? Hey, Ash?" Sam calls, consistently knocking. Dean walks up and knocks as well.

"Hey, Dr. Badass?" Dean calls since that's what the sign on Ash's door says.

The door unlocks and opens a bit to reveal a naked Ash. Dean immediately averts his eyes, putting his hand on the back of Evie's head, pushing her face into Sam's shoulder. Sam realizes that Ash is naked, also instantly looking away, glad Dean blocked his child's sight.

"Sam? Dean? Sam and Dean? And the little chickadee." Ash says.

"Hey, Ash. Um, we need your help." Sam says.

"Well, hell then. Guess I need my pants." Ash says, shutting the door. Sam and Dean leave, Dean letting go of Evie's head.

~ ~ ~

Ash and Sam are sitting at a table that Dean is standing by. Ash is on his laptop and Sam has Evie on his lap.

"Well, I got a match." Ash says, looking at the sketched logo from Sam's vision. "It's the logo from the Blue Ridge bus lines in Guthrie, Oklahoma."

"Okay. Do me a favor. Check Guthrie for any demonic signs or omens or anything like that." Sam says.

"You think the demon's there?" Ash asks.

"Yeah, maybe." Sam nods.

"Why would you think that?" Ash asks.

"Just check it, all right?" Dean tells him. Ash gives him a look, but does so.

"No, sir, nothing. No demon." Ash states.

"All right, try something else for me. Search Guthrie for a house fire. It would be 1982, fire's origin would be a baby's nursery, night of the kid's 6 month birthday." Sam tells him.

Ash looks at him, startled, and Dean looks around to see if anybody heard.

"okay, now that is just weird, man. Why the hell would I be looking for that?" Ash asks. Sam pulls out a beer bottle, putting it next to the laptop.

"Cause there's a PBR in it for ya." Sam states.

"Give me 15 minutes." Ash tells him.

+++

They're sitting in the Impala waiting for Andy. The brothers interviewed a cafe he used to work at and one of the worker's told him about his van that has a Barbarian queen riding a polar bear on the side of it. After finding it, they're now waiting for Andy to follow him.

"I'm sorry, I'm starting to like this dude. That van is sweet." Dean says before looking at Sam. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Sam mutters.

"Sam, you look like you're sucking on a lemon, what's going on?" Dean asks.

"This Andrew Gallagher, he's the second guy like this we've found, Dean. Demon came to them when they were kids, now they're killing people." Sam says.

"We don't know what Andrew Gallagher is, all right? He could be innocent." Dean says.

"My visions haven't been wrong yet." Sam says.

"What's your point?" Dean asks.

"My point is I'm one of them."

"No, you're not."

"Dean, the demon said he had plans for me and children like me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, maybe this is his plan, maybe we're all a bunch of psychic freaks, maybe we're all supposed to be--"

"What, killers?"

"Yeah."

"So the demon wants you out there killing with your minds, is that it? Come on, give me a break. You're not a murderer, Sam! You don't have it in your bones."

"No? Last I checked, I kill all kinds of things."

"Those things were asking for it. There's a difference."

After a few moments, Sam sees Andy would out of a building wearing pajamas and a satin robe that's embroidered with dragons.

"Got him." Sam mutters making Dean look in the direction. They watch as Andy walks along the sidewalk, waving to a woman in a second story window. He talks to a guy for a bit before the guy gives him his coffee. After, Andy reaches the man from Sam's vision.

"That's him. That older guy, that's him, that's the shooter." Sam states.

"All right, you keep him, I'll stick with Andy. Go." Dean tells him. Sam gets out of the car and follows the man. Andy gets in his van and drives off, Dean following.

After a few minutes, Andy stops the van and gets out of it, walking back to the Impala.

"Uncle Deanie?" Evie asks, worried.

"It's all right, shortcake." He mutters, tucking his gun into his jacket.

"Hey." Andy greets.

"Hey, hey." Dean nervously greets.

"This is a cherry ride." Andy says.

"Yeah, thanks." Dean smiles.

"Man, the '67? Impala's best year if you ask me. This is a serious classic." Andy says.

"Yeah. You know, I just rebuilt her, too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, can't let a car like this one go."

"Damn straight. Hey, can I have it?"

"Sure, man."

Dean gets out and lets Andy get in the driver's seat.

"Sweet." Andy smiles.

"Hop right in there. There ya go." Dean says.

"Take it easy." Andy says.

"Deanie?" Evie asks, not sure what's happening.

"All right." Dean smiles. Andy drives off leaving Dean in the street, confused.

~ ~ ~

Sam just managed to stop the man from his vision go into the gun store. He's standing in front of the store when he sees Andy drive by in the Impala with his sleeping daughter in the backseat.

Sam immediately calls Dean who picks up.

"Dean! Andy's got the Impala and Evie!" Sam states.

"I know! He just sorta asked me for it and I-I let him take it." Dean says.

"You what?" Sam asks.

"He full on Obi-Wanned me. It's mind control, man!" Dean says.

"And you let him take my kid?" Sam asks.

"She didn't come up so there was nothing to Obi-Wan with her." Dean says.

"What the friggin' hell, Dean?!" Sam shouts.

"I-- I'm sorry, man." Dean says.

Before Sam can say anything else, he retorts seeing the man from his vision walk in front of a bus that slams into him at full speed.

+++

Sam and Dean find the Impala with a now awake and scared Evie in the backseat, but don't see Andy anywhere.

"Thank God! oh. I'm sorry, baby. I'll never leave you again." Dean says to the Impala while Sam hurriedly gets Evie out and hugs her.

"Yeah, no, Dean, I'm sure your car is very offended." Sam sarcastically bites, rubbing his daughter's back and hair. Dean tries to say something, but Sam turns to Evie his expression soft. "Are you okay?" Evie nods. "What happened?"

"Uncle Deanie gave him the car. then the man told me to go to sweep." Evie says.

"And what'd you do?" Sam asks.

"Go to sweep." Evie says.

"Well, at least he left the keys in it." Dean says.

"Yeah. Real Samaritan, this guy." Sam says sarcastically. "Not like he didn't take your niece with him or anything."

"Look, man, I'm sorry. I told you, it was mind control." Dean says.

"At least show some concern for the living, breathing girl that I would've killed you for letting her out of your sight." Sam says.

"I'm sorry, Evie." Dean says.

"It okay." Evie says.

"See, it's okay." Dean smiles at his brother who rolls his eyes. "It looks like he can't work his mojo just by twitching his nose, he's gotta use verbal commands."

"The doctor had just gotten off his cell phone when he stepped in front of that bus. Andy must have called him or something." Sam says.

"I don't know, maybe." Dean shrugs.

"Beg your pardon?" Sam asks.

"I just don't know if he's our guy, Sam."

"Dean, you had O.J. convicted before he got out of his white Bronco and you have doubts about this?"

"He just doesn't seem like the stone-cold killer type, that's all. You know, and O.J. was guilty."

"Either way, how are we going to track this guy down?"

"Not a problem."

+++

They found Andy's van.

"Not exactly an inconspicuous ride. Let's have a look." Dean says, taking a small crowbar out of his jacket. He pries open the back door. They open it to see a tiger painted on the wall, fur rugs, a disco ball, several thick books, and an enormous bong.

"Oh. Oh, come on. This is... this is magnificent, that's what this is. Not exactly a serial killer's lair, though. There's no... clown paintings on the walls or scissors stuck in victims' photos. I like the tiger." Dean says.

"Hegel, Kant, Wittgenstein?" Sam reads, looking at the books. "That's some pretty heavy reading, Dean."

"Yeah, and uh, and Moby Dick's bong." Dean says.

"What a bong?" Evie asks.

"I'll tell you when you're older." Sam tells her and she nods.

+++

They're sitting in the Impala in a vacant lot. Dean is eating something out of a foil wrapper while Evie eats crackers and chips and Sam is studying a stack of papers.

"Ugh. You know, one day I'd love to just sit down and eat something I didn't have to microwave at a minimart." Dean says.

"What I don't get is the motive. I mean, the doctor was squeaky clean, why would Andy waste him?" Sam asks.

"If it is Andy." Dean says.

"Dude, enough."

"What?"

"The doctor was mind controlled in front of a bus. Andy just happens to have the power of mind control. You do the math."

"I just don't think the guy's got it in him, that's all."

"Well, how the hell would you know? I mean, why are you bending over backwards defending him?"

"Cause you're not right about this."

"About Andy?"

Dean can't answer because Andy appears at Sam's open window, slamming his hands down and leaning in.

"Hey! You think I haven't seen you guys? Why are you following me?" Andy asks.

"Well, we're lawyers. See, a relative of yours passed aw--"

"Tell the truth." Andy cuts Sam off.

"That's what I'm--" Dean cuts Sam off.

"We hunt demons."

"What?" Andy asks.

"Dean!" Sam chides.

"Demons and spirits. Things your worst nightmares wouldn't even touch. Sam here, he's my brother. Evie back there is his daughter." Dean says.

"Dean, shut up!"

"I'm trying. He's psychic. Kind of like you. Well, not really like you, but see, he thinks you're a murderer, and he's afraid that he's going to become one himself, cause you're all part of something that's terrible. And, I hope to hell that he's wrong, but I'm starting to get a little scared that he might be right."

"Okay, you know what? Just leave me alone." Andy tells them.

"Okay." Dean says.

"All right?" Andy walks away. Dean cringes as Sam gets out to follow Andy.

"You okay?" Evie asks her uncle.

"I hate myself." Dean mutters.

"Don't do that." Evie tells him.

Dean gets out of the car to watch Sam and Andy.

"You can make people do things, can't you? You can tell them what to think." Sam says, holding up a hand to warn Dean not to come closer.

"Look, tha-- that's crazy." Andy laughs.

"It all started about a year ago, didn't it? After you turned 22. Little stuff at first and then you got better at controlling it." Sam says.

"How do you know all this?" Andy asks.

"Because the same thing happened to me, Andy. My mom died in a fire, too. I have abilities too. You see, we're connected, you and me."

"You know what? Just-just-just get out of here, all right?!"

"Why did you tell the doctor to walk in front of a bus?"

"What?"

"Why did you kill him?"

"I didn't!"

Sam cringes as he has a vision. He starts to fall and Dean runs over, lowering him gently to the asphalt.

"Wha--" Evie tries to look behind her, but can't because of the car seat.

"Sam? What is it?" Dean asks.

"Look, I didn't do anything to him." Andy says.

"A woman. A woman burning alive." Sam says.

"What else'd you get?" Dean asks.

"A gas station, a woman is gonna kill herself." Sam tells him.

"What does he mean going to? What is he, what is--"

"Shut up!" Dean tells Andy.

"She gets triggered by a call on her cell." Sam says.

"When?" Dean asks.

"I don't know." Sam says as Dean helps him stand up. "But as long as we keep our eyes on this son of a bitch he can't hurt her."

"I didn't hurt anybody." Andy says.

"Yeah, not yet." Sam says. A fire truck flies past with its sirens blaring. "Go." Sam tells his brother. Dean gets in the Impala, following the truck.

~ ~ ~

They got to the gas station and the firemen are putting out the fire. Dean is holding Evie since she saw the fire and freaked out. She has her face buried in the crook of his neck, her arms around his neck. Dean stops stroking her hair to take out his phone and he calls Sam who answers.

"Hey, it's me. She's dead. Burned up, just like you said." Dean says.

"When?" Sam asks.

"Like minutes before I got here! I mean the smell hasn't even cleared. We literally saw them putting it out. What's up with your visions, man? This wasn't even a head start." Dean says.

"Is Evie okay?" Sam asks, focusing on Dean's sentence of them seeing the fire.

"Yeah, she'll be good. Clinging to me like a koala." Dean says.

"Look, I don't know, all right? I can't control them, I don't know what the hell is going on." Sam says, referring to his visions.

"Listen, you were with Andy when this whole thing went down, so it-it can't be him, it's gotta be somebody else doing this." Dean says.

"That doesn't make any sense." Sam says.

"What else is new? Well, I'll dig around here, see what else I can find." Dean says.

+++

Dean pulls up to the vacant lot Sam and Andy are in. He gets Evie out and puts her down, letting her run to Sam who picks her up.

"Victim's name was Holly Beckett, 41, single." Dean informs.

"Who is she?" Sam asks Andy.

"Never heard of her." Andy says.

"Called Ash on the way over here. He came up with a little something. Apparently Holly Beckett gave birth when she was 18 years old, back in 1983. Same day you were born, Andy."

"Andy, were you adopted?" Sam asks.

"Well, yeah." Andy nods.

"You were? ANd you neglected to mention that?" Dean asks.

"never really came up. I mean, I-I never knew my birth parents and like you said my adopted mom died when I was a baby-- do you-do you think this Holly woman could actually be my m-"

"I don't know." Dean shrugs. "I tried to get a copy of the birth records, but they're hard copy only, sealed in the county office."

"Well, screw that." Andy says.

+++

"Probably shouldn't have left you kids in here." The guard says to Andy while Sam and Dean look through boxes of files, Evie sitting on the table.

"No, it'll all be fine, all right? Just go get a cup of coffee." Andy tells the guard who leaves. "These aren't the 'droids you're looking for."

"Awesome." Dean grins, overhearing Andy talk to the guard.

"I got it." Sam says.

"Yeah? Dean asks.

"Yeah. ANdy, it's true. Holly Beckett was your birth mother." Sam says.

"Huh. Does anyone have a Vicodin?" Andy asks.

"Dr. Jennings was her doctor, too. I mean, he oversaw the adoption. You have a solid connection to both of them." Sam says.

"Yeah, but, I-I didn't kill them." Andy says.

"We believe you." Dean assures him.

"Yeah." Sam nods in agreement.

"But, uh, who did?" Dean asks.

"I think I got a pretty good guess. Holly Beckett gave birth to twins." Sam informs.

~ ~ ~

Andy is sitting with his head in his hands and Dean is standing near a printer. Evie is still sitting on the table and Sam is pacing with a folder.

"I have an evil twin." Andy says.

"Holly put you and your brother up for adoption. And you went to the Gallagher family, obviously, and your brother wen to the Weems family from upstate." Sam says.

"Andy, how you doin'? Still with us?" Dean asks.

"Um. WHat's my brother's name?" Andy asks.

"Here. Um, Ansen Weems. And he's got a local address." Sam says.

"he-he lives here?" Andy asks.

"Lets' get a look at him. Got his picture coming off from the DMV right now." Dean says, pulling some papers out of the DMV. "Hate to kick you while you're freaked. Take a look at that." Dean shows one of the pages to Andy who looks up in shock.

+++

It's the morning after they beat Andy's twin while he was trying to kill, Tracy, a worker both twins worked with. The rescue team and police are at the bridge where it all went down and Andy is talking to three police officers. Sam is crouching by a wall while a paramedic tends to his shoulder and Dean is standing next to him, holding Evie.

"He shot himself. And you all saw it happen." Andy tells the police.

"Yeah. We did." one of the police say, the others nodding in agreement.

"Look at him. He's getting better at it." Sam says. Andy walks over to the Winchesters after passing an ambulance that has Tracy in the back.

"She won't even look at me." Andy says.

"Yeah, she's pretty shaken up." Sam says.

"No, it's, this is different. It's, uh, I never used my mind thing on her before. Before last night. She's scared of me now."

"Hey, Andy, I hate to do this, but um, we have to get out of here. Here. I wrote down my cell. You don't have to be alone in this, all right? If anything comes up, just call me up." Sam hands Andy a piece of paper.

"Wha-what am I supposed to do now?" Andy asks.

"You be good, Andy. Or we'll be back." Dean says.

"Look like I was right." Sam says as the family walk away.

"About what?" Dean asks.

"Andy. He's a killer after all." Sam says.

"No, he's a hero. He saved his girlfriend's life, he saved my life." Dean says.

"Bottom line, last night, he wasted somebody." Sam says.

"Yeah, but he's not a foaming at the mouth psycho. He was just, he was pushed into that."

"Weber was pushed too, in his own way. Max Miller was pushed. Hell, I was pushed by Jessica's death."

"What's your point, Sam?"

"Right circumstances, everyone's capable of murder. Everyone. You know, maybe that's what the demon's doing. Pushing us. Finding ways to break us."

"Sam, we don't know what the demon wants, okay? Quit worrying about it."

"You know, I heard you before, Dean, when Andy made you tell the truth. You're just as scared as I am."

"That was mind control! I mean, it's like-like that's like being roofied, man, that doesn't count."

"What?"

"No, I'm-I'm calling do-over."

"What are you, seven?"

"Doesn't matter. Look, we've just gotta keep doing what we're doing, find that evil son of a bitch and kill it."

"Yeah, I guess." Sam says doubtfully. Evie reaches her arms out and Sam takes her, letting her hug him. Dean's phone rings and he answers it.

"Hello? Ellen. What's going on? Yeah, we'll be right there."

+++

Sam and Dean are sitting at the bar, Evie on the former's lap, and Jo is walking around doing stuff while Ellen stands behind the bar.

"Jo?" Ellen calls.

"Hmm?" Jo hums.

"Go pull up another case of beer." Ellen tells her.

"Mom..."

"Now. Please." Jo leaves and Ellen leans on the bar to be closer to the Winchesters. "So. You, uh, you want to tell me about this last hunt of yours?"

"No, not really. No offense, it's just kind of a family thing."

"Not anymore." Ellen drops a stack of papers onto the bar. "I got this stuff from Ash. Andrew Gallagher's house burnt down on his 6 month birthday, just like your house. You think it was the demon both times, don't you? You think it went after Gallagher's family?"

"Yeah, we think so." Sam nods.

"Sam..." Dean trails off.

"Why?" Ellen asks.

"None of your business." Dean states.

"You mind your tongue with me, boy. This isn't just your war, this is war. Now, something big and bad's coming and it's coming fast, and their side holds all the cards. Now, at best all we got is us. Together. No secrets or half truths here."

"There are people out there, like Andy Gallagher, like me. And, um... we all have some kind of ability." Sam says.

"Ability?" Ellen asks.

"Yeah. Psychic ability. Me, I have, um, I have visions. Premonitions. I don't know, it's-it's different for everybody. The demon said he had plans for people like us." Sam informs.

"What kind of plans?" Ellen asks.

"We don't really know for sure." Sam says.

"These people out there, these psychics-- they dangerous?" Ellen asks.

"No. Not all of them." Dean says.

"But some are. Some are very dangerous." Sam states.

"Okay, how many of them are we looking at?" Ellen asks.

"We've been able to track a clear pattern so far. They've all had house fires on the night of the kid's 6 month birthday." Dean says.

"That's not true." Sam says.

"What?" Dean asks.

"Weber? Or Ansen Weems or whatever his name is-- I looked at his files, and there was no house fire. There's nothing out of the ordinary."

"Which breaks the pattern. So if there's any others like him, there'd be nothing in the system. No way to track 'em all down."

"And so who knows how many of 'em are really out there?"

"Jo, honey?" Ellen calls as Jo stands behind them with a case of beer.

"Yeah?" Jo asks.

"You'd better break out the whiskey instead."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.1K 2.1K 100
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
38.2K 1.4K 56
[ supernatural -- seasons 9-11 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatural...
26.6K 1K 71
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...
124K 3.4K 39
I was death. He was life... Two polar opposites in a world gone chaotic with battles between the forces of angels and demons. However, theirs was n...