Under the Stars and Moonlight...

By ellan23

prince Gulf is a most handsome Alpha in the whole kingdom of Emeraldah, will marry a beautiful omega princess... More

intro
1- the prince
2- omega
3-the slave
4- alpha command
5- energy level
6- the shackles
7- responsibility
8- the forest
9- the forest part 2
10- the fear and mark
new characters
11- involuntarily tears
12- the alliance
13- summer palace
14- summer palace 2🔞
15- the Dungeon
16🔞 beauty and the beast
17- wolf and the slave
18-calm before the storm?
19-MEW
20- moon temple
21- duty of the prince
22- weeping sky
23- weeping sky (part 2)
24- weeping sky (3)
25- the keeper
26- moon festival
27- mate
fact in the story
29- Gold and silver
just for fun
30- the healing!
31- jasmine and lotus
32- jade sun.
back stories..
33- his choice!
34- just another day
35- mate or mother
36- Ancestors
37-Missing
38- whisper of the flowers
39- battleground
new year surprise!!
40- Flower in the battlefield
41- favourite shade of sin
42- the trial
43- the trial part 2
😅
44- Coronation
character's children
Epilogue
the promised story

28- blood jade coin

3.4K 298 93
By ellan23

It was blurry for him... He couldn't open his eyes... He could hear voices but couldn't pin point what it is or who it belongs too... His body pained like it was ripped apart again and again... His head throbbing like lightning struck inside.... He gave up and fell into slumber once again...

Earth: what are you going to do p'Off?

Off: iam going to protect Mew...

Mixx: really!! why?

Off rolled his eyes at them... His head was also throbbing at over thinking to make the situation right, but nothing is going right...

Off: look at the bruises and wound... It's clearly a mating mark... I have to go save the slave's arse if I have to keep the prince alive...

He turned to walk out of the room but turned to Earth and Mixx, as if he forgot to say something...

Off: no one should enter this room, protect the prince with your life.. not even the king, queen or the princess...

This concerned both Earth and Mixx

Earth: our kingdom is in danger right?

Off: till we have our prince, our kingdom's royal bloodline no one can take control of our kingdom... So protect him with your life...

Earth: so as Kaownah...

Off fisted his hands... He had to do something about it, he know that kaownah is so good with words and acting innocent, but now his biggest worry is Queen Sophie.... What will be her reaction on finding out that Gulf has mated? Will she punish Gulf ? Well who is he kidding he exactly knows the answer to that question, Queen Sophie will demand death sentence for both the prince and the slave..

His thoughts were interrupted by the loud arguments in the throne room... The large throne room is filled with peoples, ministers, Elders, the kings and queens of the five kingdom and the princes...

Mew was chained and contained in a corner... Kaownah was standing beside the king and looking eagerly at the audience response... and a stern face of Queen Sophie, while Prince Tong had a disturbed face.

Some minister: it is clear that this slave had intention to kill the prince... He has to be punished!!!

Another one from other corner: first thing first why was prince with him!!! He was supposed to be in the palace!!

Off saw a small smirk that adored Kaownah for a fraction of second... And the interest pique up on the face of Queen Sophie...

Another elder: are you accusing the prince? That he intentionally went and got beaten up by the slave!!

Off looked at the said Slave who flinched at hearing he might have harmed the prince... He could see that Mew was crying and blaming himself for what happened to the prince....

When someone in authoritative voice spoke, Off turned to look at prince Luke of Paraibah, "the wounds doesn't look like it was due to a beating, rather it looks like... "

Off: what are you trying to imply?

Off looked questioning at the young prince...

Some elder who was seated on the sides... "Off, Don't be irrespectful towards the prince?"

Off turned to look at the elder with the intense narrowed eye, " I wouldn't stand in the corner and let someone accuse our Prince", stressing on the word "our prince"

Luke: iam not accusing anyone wrongly here,  or that a alpha like you who have a beautiful mate, don't know how a mating mark looks like?

There were gasps heard throughout the throne room... and people started to whisper among themselves...

Off: Did you see it with your own eyes?

Luke: No...

Off: then I can say you are lying...

Luke: HOW DARE YOU!! A MERE COMMONER CAN ACCUSE ME OF LYING!! PRINCE TONG YOU WERE THERE RIGHT? tell them you saw the marks...

Off visibly paled at the question... Tong will never lie... He has never heard or never saw Tong lying... For Tong, lying is the highest sin... He has once lied to the Queen on that fateful day for getting out of the palace and he paid a heavy price by loosing his brother who he holds dear... so now everyone knows that Prince Tong would not Lie...

Kaownah had a hidden smile on his face.. it's enough to trigger Queen Sophie into punishing Gulf... Tong looked at everyone... Before his eyes landed on his friend, who was looking like pleading him... Then he looked at Mew as his lips trembled...

Tong: Yes.....

Mew's eye widened at the Tong's reply...

Tong: I saw the bruises... I looked like someone beat him up...

It was Off's turn to have a wide eye... Tong lied???.... But why?

Luke: don't lie prince Tong...

Tong: I didn't lie.. he had bruises and Wounds... Only Prince Gulf can say whether he was marked or not...

Someone: so the slave has beaten him to death!!

Off: No... He doesn't have a reason to do that... Maybe it was someone else and he just happened to be there...

Luke: don't twist the situation to your liking Off...

Some elder: let's ask the royal Medic about the nature of the prince wounds...

Soon the Royal Medic was called to the throne room... she knelt in front of the king...

Royal Medic: your majesty, it looks like a Mating mark...

Someone: so the prince has mated with the slave..

Royal Medic: I don't know who he mated with...

Another person: obviously it has to be the slave...

There were murmurs around the throne room... This is bad.. now that everyone knows that the prince was mated with slave, it's a humiliation for the whole kingdom of Emeraldah, mainly because the king has promised the Omega prince for the pure blood alpha prince of the Saphirre..

"What if, it was not the case... Afterall the prince is a omega, he cannot fight back even though it's a slave?", It was prince Tong who spoke...

Everyone was shocked... He spoke in a low and calm voice that sent shivers down the alphas in the room..

Off: what are you implying, my prince?

Tong: I said what I said... Isn't it what had happened Mew?

Mew looked up to see everyone staring at him... Off was shaking his head, obviously trying contain the situation from worst possible outcome... Tong was looking sternly at him...

Mew: yes... It's not the prince's fault.. I lost control...

Tong: then you will be punished for that with death itself... The prince will be spared...

The high tone with authority.... No one not even the kings of the five kingdom can speak against the order...

Without looking back Tong walked out of the throne room..

Everyone was shocked.. he didn't give time for anyone to argue back... Queen Sophie and kaownah was also angry at Tong for disrupting the flow and twisting the situation...

Kaownah went to his room and smashed everything that was at his eyeset... Even Queen Sophie cannot do anything against her son's command.. it is the pure blood Alpha's command...

Kok: you know.. it's also the best... If Gulf has mated with the slave, killing the slave will also kill Gulf... It's a good outcome... And we didn't dirty our hands...

On the other side Queen Sophie was also angry at what her son had did? She wanted to know the truth.. was Gulf involved?... She knows her son wouldn't answer so she went to the next person who knew the answer, Mew...

The gaurds were taking him to the arena where he will be publicly executed... She was walking along the corridors when she saw Mew was being pulled by the chain opposite of her... For the first time in many years her heart beat painfully in her chest... As Mew was taken past her she couldn't speak anything just look at the battered slave... When she came to her senses her cheeks were wet with tears... After Thara's death this is the first time she has shed tears in 12years... That too for a slave? Why? Many unknown feeling arised in her heart with the unknown questions...

Off followed the slave and appeared in front of him... He glared at the gaurds, which made them squirm and back away, leaving only him and Mew...

Off: what are you trying to do?

Mew: iam trying to save the prince..

Off: if you die the prince will also die slowly...

Mew: No... I have taken care of that...

Off: whatever you think, it's wrong... What if Gulf wakes up and you are dead? Do you think he will live another minute in this world!!! You fool..

Mew: I don't know about that.. but I know you will be there to protect him from taking stupid decisions...

Off wanted to laugh at the naive thinking of the slave..

Off: what makes you think that I will be protecting the prince?

Mew gave a small weak smile..

Mew: because here you are begging a slave not to die..
.
. Gaurds we are done talking take me away...

He walked past Off... He has long accepted that a prince and slave cannot be together...

Off: don't you want to see the prince for a last time?

Off asked hoping seeing the prince face would change the slaves mind...

Mew: I see him every second in here..

He placed a hand on his heart...

Mew: and I will be seeing his smiling face every second till my last breath...

His voice trembled at the last word. But he walked away away from Off...

Off: you fool... I would have found a way!!!!

A tear drop fell from his eyes.....

         Though he walked briskly out of the throne room.. his steps weakened and stumbled as he walked far from the palace... Prince Tong opened his fisted palm to reveal the blood jade coin, the one he has given to Mew in the moon temple, where he promised Mew that he would do a favour for him...

Mew: prince Tong

Tong: yes.

Mew: iam collecting my favour

Tong: what?

They had just returned to the palace with the unconscious prince and Mew was locked in a dungeon... Tong wanted to ask him why he did what he has done? Before the gathering but instead of talking anything Mew shoved the blood jade coin on Tongs hand and asked him to return the favour...

Mew: I thought about it all the way back here. Any type of accusations the prince will be punished too... I want the prince to be protected at all cost... Blame me for everything and protect Gulf....

Tong: gulf?

Mew: my apologise, the prince... Protect the prince...

Tong: how can you be so sure that I will protect him...

Mew: I could trust prince Gulf only with you prince Tong...

Tong fisted the blood jade coin in his hand tightly... And threw it away into the forest... As a streak of tear fell on his beautiful cheeks..

"I could trust Gulf only with you p'Tong" ..... Thara's exact words ringed in his ears...  As his chest painfully contracted in his chest...

__________________________________________

Sorry I wanted to write long but I found this will be a good cliffhanger for this chapter...

Please comment and vote...

Next chapter will be updated very soon... I cannot contain my enthusiasm for the next chapter...

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 4.9K 22
Everything and anything we do serves a purpose. What if the purpose we have in life is to love someone who doesn't love us back? "It's okay if you do...
120K 7.7K 52
VegasPete FF/AU Pete Pongsakorn Saengtham an Omega who decided to work at the age of 18 to support his two younger siblings and mother as his father...
98.8K 5.7K 43
Gulf was just going to school and going through his classes just like any other day. He didn't expect to go to school and get confessed to by an alph...
248K 12.1K 69
Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a gothic hermaphrodite who has already given...