Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

46-Vampire

4.8K 123 208
By Author-kun77

It's October. So you know what that means!

Halloween one shots will be coming!

Izuku Midoriya was a shy but smart kid.

His grades were very high. His relationship status. Not so much.

As a senior in highschool it is pretty embarrassing to admit he hadn't got a single girlfriend the entire time.

He didn't even have much friends. Not many people talked to him.

And he was also just too shy. That's why he sat in the back where almost nobody else was, aside from a girl named Jirou. But she was always listening to music so he never bothered to talk to her.

"Alright class. We have a new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself" The teacher had a teenage girl standing beside him.

" My name is Ochako Uraraka. My family moved here just a few days ago. It's nice to meet you all and I hope we can all be good friends." Ochako introduced herself with a smile.

Most of the boys thought that she was pretty cute and hot.

Izuku thought so as well, but he immediately crossed out any hope he may have had with her.

"There are a few empty seats in the back. Just pick one" The teacher told Ochako who walked to the back and sat down beside Izuku.

"Hello" Ochako greeted Izuku as she sat beside him.

"H-hello" Izuku was already blushing from speaking to a girl.

"Oh? Your face is red" Ochako pointed out.

" D-d-don't w-worry about it. Let's just f-focus on c-class" Izuku buried his face into his notebook to hide his embarrassment.

"What's your name?" Ochako questioned.

"I-izuku Midoriya. W-why? " Izuku asked her.

" I'm interested in you Midoriya" Ochako said.

" Huh? What do you mean? " Izuku took his face out of the book to look at her.

"I don't know. Something about you... Just makes me feel good. I think I want to get to know you some more" Ochako smiled at him making him blush even more.

"Be quiet back there!" The teacher said.

"S-sorry Sensei!" Izuku apologized for him and Ochako.

"So do you want to get to know each other some more?" Ochako asked.

Izuku never knew a girl would be interested in him. He decided to give this a chance. At the least he would have a new friend.

"O-okay. We can t-talk more at lunch" Izuku suggested.

"Sounds great! " Ochako agreed.

* A few hours later

Izuku had already sat down at the table waiting for Ochako but she has yet to turn up.

' I really hope that she wasn't lying to me. I will look so stupid' Izuku looked around for her.

Luckily for him she didn't lie. She showed up after another few minutes and sat down beside him.

"Sorry. I was in the bathroom" Explained Ochako.

" I-its fine... A-are you going to get something to eat? " Izuku asked noticing that she didn't have anything.

" Oh no. I'm not hungry. I'll just watch you instead" Ochako said.

" O-okay then" Izuku began to eat.

He was very nervous from being next to a girl. He was really surprised that she was interested into him.

"So Midoriya. Tell me about yourself. What do you like to do around here? " Ochako asked.

" Well... I study a lot. And I read Manga" Izuku didn't really do much honestly.

" So I bet your really smart! Maybe you can help me study sometime" Ochako smiled.

" I guess I could.S-so why did you move here?" Questioned Izuku as he finished.

" My family's poor and we found a very cheap house around here. It's on 32 north Street" Ochako explained.

" T-thats my street!" Izuku realized.

" Wonderful! Then we can walk home together after school!" Ochako makes Izuku almost faint.

" T-t-together?" Izuku stuttered.

"Yes together. Is that a problem?" Ochako asked.

" N-no-

"Then it's decided" Ochako smiled.

'This girl is really nice at least' Thought Izuku.

* At the end of the school day

"This was a great first day Midoriya! I'm glad me and you are friends now" Ochako said to her new friend as they were walking home.

" W-we are? " Izuku didn't remember agreeing to that, not that he didn't want to be of course.

"Sure! And hey we can talk and do things like this everyday! We can even walk to school! It will be fun!" Ochako already decided that they were friends.

"Okay that's fine then. Although I don't know why you would want that. I'm pretty shy and not that interesting" Izuku confessed.

" I doubt that. You have something about you that just makes me want to be around you... actually" Ochako started to lean towards him.

" W-what are you doing?" Izuku asked as she came closer.

"I'm sorry Midoriya. I can't hold my feelings back anymore" Ochako came even closer.

'She can't be! She is! She is going to kiss me! This is moving way too fast!' Izuku was very red.

He braced for the kiss.

He didn't feel anything on his lips.

All he did feel was pain in his neck.

"What are you doing!?" Izuku immediately pushed her off of him and there was blood on his neck where Ochako was just at.

"Oh shit! S-sorry!" Ochako apologized.

"Sorry?! You just bit me! What for!?" Izuku was mad now.

" Well it's what vampires do" Ochako explained to him.

"....V-vampire? There's no way!" Izuku didn't believe her for even a second.

"How come? I did just bite you" Ochako said.

"Well.... How come the sun isn't killing you!? " Asked Izuku pointing at the sun that was clearly out.

Ochako just laughed.

"W-what is funny?" Izuku asked her.

"It's just... There is a lot of misconceptions about vampires. And see my teeth? " Ochako opened her mouth and pointed at her fangs.

"YOU REALLY ARE A VAMPIRE!" Izuku screamed and fell down on his ass in fear.

"Shh! I don't want people to know that!" Ochako shushed him.

" But you just bit me! " Izuku was still angry about that.

"I know and I'm sorry! But you have O blood and that's my favorite! That's why I was so attracted to you and my urges got the better of me. So I'm sorry Midoriya" Ochako apologized.

" A-am I going to be a vampire now? " Izuku didn't want to be one at all.

" No. That only works if I want to turn you into one. And luckily I had enough control to not do that" Ochako said carefree.

" T-thats crazy! " Said Izuku finding it hard to believe.

" There isn't a lot of vampires left in the world so it's not a surprise if you haven't met any. They were hunted down and my family was able to escape. It happened before I was born so I don't have all the details" Explained Ochako.

" I see. But why are you out in the open going to school instead of hiding? " Asked Izuku as he stood back up.

" It's simple. We blend in. That way nobody suspects a thing, and my parents can give me a normal life. Just please don't tell anyone Midoriya. They will kill me and my family" Begged Ochako.

" I won't. You don't seem that bad. And I guess I wouldn't feel right if I got you killed. I thought vampires were more vicious honestly"Izuku had watched Vampire movies but apparently there wasn't much truth to them.

"We can be. See we do need blood. And since we can't obviously go around biting people, we use a blood substitute. It's not as good as the real thing though and I have gone years without it. That's why I am really attracted to you since you have have my favorite blood type and I have been around you for the whole day. My urges got the better of me" Explained Ochako.

" Oh. So you only were with me because of my blood? " Izuku felt used.

" Oh no! Don't get me wrong I do love your blood. You actually seem to be really healthy by the way, but you were also interesting social wise." Ochako said.

" I-i don't really have much social interaction" Izuku confessed.

" Honestly you're also really nice. And you're not a pervert. I caught some of the boys in the class looking at me but I didn't see you do it once. " Ochako thought he was a true gentleman.

"A-anyway...So what happens if you don't use your substitute and you don't get real blood? " Izuku asked hoping to change the conversation.

" If that happens I go on a rampage. It usually ends with lots of bodies until I'm satisfied. Luckily the substitute is really easy to get. It's basically anything red. I can just suck it out. Here watch" Ochako took out a apple from her bookbag.

She brought it to her mouth and she sank her fangs into the apple and Izuku watched the color disappear from it.

"Whoa" Said Izuku amazed at her vampire skills.

"It is pretty neat. Again it's not as good as blood, but it does satisfy me" Ochako threw the apple in a trash can that they walked by.

"Can I ask some more questions? I'm actually pretty curious" Izuku was telling the truth.

" Only if you promise to not tell anyone what I am" Ochako said.

" I promise" Promised Izuku.

" Then ask away. But I gotta say I figured you would be more scared of me." Ochako said.

" I was at first. But from what I have seen, you aren't so bad" Izuku smiled at her.

For the first time in her life, Ochako blushed.

"G-go ahead and ask" Ochako looked away from him.

"Alright. So is it true that-

*Too many questions later

" This is your house?" Asked Ochako as they came to a stop.

"Yep. It's not special but it's home" Izuku said.

"It looks nice. Anyway the anwser to your last question, it's true we can't die by age. But I am very young since I'm 18." Ochako anwserd his final question.

" I'm also 18 Uraraka" Izuku said.

"That's great! Anyway I'll see you tomorrow" Ochako waved goodbye and left.

" Bye" Izuku waved goodbye as well.

He thought about something and he made up his mind.

* The next day.

Ochako was taking notes when a piece of paper slid onto her desk.

She looked over at the direction it came from which was Izuku at his desk.

Ochako unfolded the paper which had Izuku ask her to meet him on top of the school roof during lunch.

She agreed to go and she met him on the rooftop as planned.

"So what did you want to meet here for?" Ochako asked curiously.

" W-well. You remember how you said you use a substitute but it's not as good as the real thing? " Izuku asked.

" Yeah. What about it? " Ochako raised a eyebrow.

" W-what if... I could give you some? " Izuku asked trying to keep a straight face.

"Give me some how?" Asked Ochako a bit confused.

"I can let you take some blood from me... Maybe every few days so I don't die. " Izuku was a bit nervous.

" W-why would you do that for me?! " Ochako asked suprised from this offer.

" B-because I feel bad for you. You have to pretend to be human and you can't even have one of your favorite things... And you are one of the few people nice to me so I think I can spare some blood for you. So do you want to do that? " Izuku asked her.

Ochako smiled and she walked up and squeezed Izuku in a hug which he blushed from contact with a girl.

"I-its no prob- and you are already biting me" Izuku felt her teeth in his neck.

"Sorry." Ochako took her teeth out.

" I-its fine. P-please continue" Izuku said while blushing.

Maybe if she kept going he would stop.

"Thank you" Ochako put her teeth back in and drank her blood.

And that's how Izuku became a blood factory for Ochako.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 438 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
63.9K 524 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
905K 17.4K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
527K 13.2K 55
Love story man! Angst, drama, tears, everything! #2 in bakugoxreader 1/5/2020 #18 in bakugoukatsuki 1/5/2020 #5 in bakugoukatsuki 1/8/2020 #4 in baku...