Better Together

Od crazymedicos

The best relation are believed to begin unexpectedly and people who are meant to be happen against all odds o... Více

Character sketch
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 41 A
CHAPTER - 41 B
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48 A
CHAPTER - 48 B
CHAPTER - 49 A
CHAPTER - 49 B
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER - 58
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 40

134 17 1
Od crazymedicos

Inaaya:-"What is it you."

In front of her stood Arnav, with girls beside him and Prithvi, Rohit, Vihaan and Abhimanyu behind them.

Everyone yells:-"Happy Birthday Inuu/Inaaya."

Inaaya:-"Oh thanks, I got scared seeing that message."

Pihu:-"Sorry yaar, we didn't want to scare you, it was Arnav's plan."

Inaaya doesn't respond to that, she scans her surrounding, she notices that they are on rooftop terrace of a pub, with it's surrounding beautifully decorated.

Seeing Inaaya not responding Arnav walks up to her.

Arnav:-"Sorry, I know it was bad of me to do something like that, but it was just to surprise you."

Ruhi:-"Innu yaar, let it go now, see Arnav has planned so much for you tonight, so forget it."

Inaaya:-"I am shocked, now I realize why you guys were asking me from morning why Arnav has left for meeting when it was my birthday, so mean you guys are, from morning you guys are trying to make me feel bad."

Adhya:-" But you didn't naa, so our plan failed."

Pihu:-"Chill girls why dig everything, we have done wrong we have apologized, now it's up to her."

Inaaya:-"You have to do something to make me feel good now."

Ruhi:-"We love you." (saying that she hugs Inaaya ,then Pihu and Adhya join in."

Inaaya:-"I love you too."

Adhya:-(after breaking hug) "Aren't you supposed to tell it someone else also?"

Pihu:-"Yeah dude,he has done so much for you today."

Ruhi:-"He totally deserves it."

Inaaya:-(shying away) "Let's go cut, cake."

Pihu:-"Yes, come."

Everyone walks towards cake where it is placed, Inaaya cuts cake, they sing birthday song for her.

Arnav:-(after feeding her cake) "Happy Birthday, (saying this he pecks on her forehead) and here goes your gift, (whispers) don't open now."

Inaaya:-"ohk."

Everyone feeds her cake and wish her again.

Inaaya:-(asking Ruhi who stood beside her) "Did you invite Rohit, Abhi and Vihaan?"

Ruhi:-"Yes, Arnav asked us to invite our friends, so we invited them."

Inaaya:-"ohh"

Pihu:-(suddenly realising something) "Oh shit we didn't introduce you guys right."

Vihaan:-"Yes, you didn't."

Girls introduce guys to each other.

Abhi:-(looking at Arnav and Inaaya) "So, I finally met Inaaya's over possessive and over protective fiance."

Prithvi:-(not understanding what Abhi said)"What?"

Abhi:-"That's what these girls had said about him when they told that she is engaged."

Arnav:-(looking at Inaaya)"Did you really say that, it's shocking."

Pihu:-"You are really like that Arnav, we have seen it."

Prithvi:-"She's right I feel, you are bro."

Arnav:-"Whatever, why don't we order some drinks."

Inaaya:-"yes"

Adhya:-(moving aside) "I want some cake, does anyone want?"

Pihu:-"Me."

Saying that Pihu and Adhya walk aside.

Inaaya:-(signalling Ruhi to come along) "Excuse me."

Ruhi and Inaaya also leave and move towards Adhya and Pihu.

Inaaya:-"Bro does Prithvi know about Rohit?"

Adhya:-"He does, we told him."

Pihu:-"He was chill only, he didn't create hungama."

Ruhi:-"Let it go guys, we are here to enjoy, so let's enjoy."

Inaaya:-"Adhya you really impressed me today by keeping it as a secret, I thought nothing can remain in your mouth for long."

Adhya:-"You have no idea, how much I have controlled bro, I didn't want to ruin Arnav's surprise, he really worked hard."

Pihu:-"Innu today when we asked you to tell him I love you, you should have bro, he felt bad."

Ruhi:-"Yaa, even I wanted to say the same thing, he has done so much for you, he totally deserved it."

Inaaya:-(changing topic) "See how these guys are talking as if they are long last friends."

When Adhya was going to reply, Arnav walks up to them,leaving convo midway.

Arnav:-"What are you guys doing here?"

Ruhi:-"Nothing just having cake."

Girls move aside giving them privacy.

Arnav:-"What happened madam, you are so silent today, didn't like the surprise?"

Inaaya:-"No, it's not like that, it was really nice, thankyou for everything."

Arnav:-"Not needed, come let's go."

They joins others and have their drinks.

Pihu:-"Does anyone want to dance, I want to."

Ruhi:-"Let's go towards dance floor."

Everyone move near dance floor, when a girl comes and asks Prithvi for a dance and he accepts.

Adhya:-(angrily)"She called and he went."

Ruhi:-"So what bro, it's just a dance naa."

Pihu:-"She is feeling bad that he is dancing with someone else."

Adhya:-"No bro, why should he dance with a stranger."

Ruhi:-"So, can we ask him for a dance?"

Adhya:-(immediatly)"No,you cannot."

Inaaya:-"Why bro,we are not strangers naa."

Adhya:-"You have your fiancé, go dance with him."

Pihu:-"Why are you getting hyper?"

Inaaya:-"Love bro, you won't understand."

Adhya:-"Shut up guys."(saying that she walks away)

Dance floor,

Everyone keeps grooving on last dance numbers, when some romantic song is played, Arnav and Inaaya dance, Abhi asks Adhya for a dance for which she accepts.

Abhi:-"I can smell something is
burning, maybe someone is burning in jealousy."

Adhya:-"I am not jealous, you are imagining some stuff. I am all cool, ok."

Abhi:-"I never said you are. So, madam is not liking when he dances with someone else."

Adhya:-"I don't care with whomever Prithvi dances with, it's not my headache."

Abhi:-(smirking)"I never mentioned it was Prithvi. Admit is it girl you are in love with him."

Adhya:-"Damn am I so obvious."

Abhi:-"Yes you are and anyone can see that you are, even you are dancing with me your eyes are only on him. so, I can help you, if u want."

Adhya:-(raising her eyebrow)"In return what can I do for you?"

Abhi:-"Help me wooing my love."

Adhya :-"You are in love! you have never mentioned it before, anyways who is that lucky girl?"

Abhi:-"Pihu."

Adhya:-(shocked)"What? You like Pihu!"

Abhi:-"yes."

Adhya:-"Woww.. you both are made for each other."

Abhi:-"Then you will help me?"

Adhya:-" Ofcourse I will help you."

Abhi:-"Thankss."

Otherside.

Prithvi POV:

(looking at Adhya) Why is she dancing with him and why the hell on earth she is laughing with him. I feel like ripping his head off. It's better if they back off now, before I do something else. But why do I care, she can do whatever she wants to, I don't care. I think I need a strong drink now.(he excuses himself and move towards bar."

After sometime,

Boys move aside to have some drinks after dancing for sometime, leaving girls alone on the dance floor.

Ruhi:-"Lets take some pics"

Inaaya:-"Yeah"

They take pictures with each other.

Adhya:-(after that)"I am tired guys, I need some thing to drink."

Pihu:-"Even me bro, lets go."

Saying that they move out of dance floor leaving Inaaya and Ruhi alone.

Inaaya:-"I need to use washroom bro."

Ruhi:-"Come we should go."

Ruhi and Inaaya leave towards washroom.

After coming out they see some group of boys coming in their direction and surrounds them. One of them comes near Ruhi.

Boy 1:-"Hey beautiful wanna have a drink with me"(saying that he winks)

Rubi glares at him and pushes him to move aside, this angers the guy and he catches Ruhi's wrist tightly.

Inaaya:-(seeing Ruhi trying to wriggle out of his grip) "Leave her hand you bastard."

Seeing him tighten his grip, Inaaya raises her hand to slap him, but another guy from the gang holds her hand stopping her from slapping his friend.

Boy 2:-"huh, fiercy much that's exciting."

When the guy who held Ruhi pulls her closer to him, Rohit enters at the same time, he marches towards that guy and pushes him apart from Ruhi.

Rohit:-(grabs that guy by collar and punches him) "How dare you to hold her hand?"

By then Arnav and Prithvi come over there.

Arnav seeing someone holding Inaaya's hand, he removes that guys hold and pulls her close to him

Arnav:-"Why were you holding her hand, you moron."

Inaaya:- "They were trying to misbehave with me and Ruhi."

Arnav gets angry and slaps him, seeing that the other boys get angry, and come forwards to fight with him, then Prithvi blocks them and hits them hard. All guys fight with each other. Girls try to stop them, then manager comes and separates them. They complain about the boys to manager, who asters them some action will be taken against these boys.

All of them move outside. Then Prithvi observes that Adhya and Pihu are not there.

Prithvi:-"Where are others?"

Ruhi:-"Pihu and Adhya said that they want to have some drink ,so they went towards bar."

Arnav:-"We didn't see them over there."

Prithvi:-(frustratingly runs his hand in his hair)"Where the hell did they go?"

At the same time, they see Adhya, Pihu and Abhi walk towards them.

Prithvi:-"Where did you guys go?"

Pihu:-"Vihaan wanted to go home, so we went to send him of."

Abhi:-(looking at everyone's disturbed faces) "What happened all OK?"

Ruhi:-"Someone tried to misbehave with me and Inaaya ,when they saw us and got into a fight with them."

Adhya:-"Are you guys fine?"

Inaaya:-"Yeah, we are ok."

Arnav:-(seeing everyone's mood spoiled) "Guys come let's leave, we have had enough over here."

Inaaya:-"Why do we let go of our party from someone else, we have come to enjoy and we should."

Prithvi:-"I think he is right let's leave."

Arnav:-"Who said party is over, we still have the whole night with us."

Adhya:-"So what do we do now?"

Arnav:-"I have a farmhouse nearby, we can go there, anyways we were supposed to go there after the party, so we should go early."

Rohit:-" I think that's better."

Abhi:-"yeah."

Everyone leaves towards Arnav's farmhouse.

              *******************

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

77.6K 7.2K 47
Best friends.....hah!.....the most beautiful relationship is friendship and if you have the one who is the special among-est the others then you must...
172K 9.9K 52
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...
15.3K 1.7K 12
"𝟏𝟐 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝟗 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕�...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...