One word of Love | Taekook...

Oleh bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... Lebih Banyak

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 28 - Love Birds

4.9K 279 64
Oleh bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....
Sorry I'm late

10K... WHAT!

No one's Pov

' What a beautiful morning ' Taehyung thought to himself looking at the sleeping Jungkook, He woke up early just to stare at Jungkook sleeping, Creepy ( Tae: *slap the author for writing non sense ) Jungkook whined in his sleep and through the blanket on the floor... Taehyung chuckled and caresses his cheeks.

Finally after an hour Jungkook opened his eyes.... Taehyung was looking outside window, acting... Jungkook sat up on the bed and rubbed his head whining " What happened last night ?" Taehyung gulped when he heard his deep voice.... Jungkook turn and got starlted when he saw Taehyung staring at him, nervously smiling.

" What are you doing here?" He softly asked as his head was already hurting " I wanted to see if you were awake or not " He said, getting nervous... Don't want Jungkook to know that he was hugging him all night.... because after that Jungkook will beat him and things will get awkward... Jungkook sighed and looked at the clock.

He wide his eyes " 9:09am!" He jumped from the bed hurriedly and ran inside the bathroom " Iron man?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, shocked by his speed " why didn't you wake me up earlier!" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung from the bathroom, his voice coming as muffins as he was brushing his teeth.

" I did! But you were whining " Taehyung lied, not wanting to die before his marriage... Jungkook fake cries " I woke up late because of you " Jungkook washed his face and came out....For Taehyung, he was looking so cute sadly pouting and running around the room...Taehyung grabbed his back of the shirt and pulled him back.

" Everyone are still sleeping, Don't worry...Go take a shower " Taehyung said to him " Bu-" Taehyung squeeze his lips together with his fingers " Shh...go and take a shower " He said and pushed the younger towards the bathroom... Jungkook pouts and went inside the room, Taehyung chuckled and went towards the kitchen to make something for Jungkook's hangover.

" I will miss you my Yoonji " Jimin mumbled looking at the ceiling, Yoongi groaned and hit him with a pillow " Idiot! You were mumbling the same thing all night " Jimin pouts at him " what I will miss her " Yoongi sighed and turn on the other side " I will kill him " He closed his eyes tightly.

Taehyung looked at Yoonji who was in the garden, sitting looking at the kids " This girl " He opened the door and made his way towards her " what did you mixed in Jungkook's banana milk?" Yoonji sighed " Good morning to you too " Taehyung rolled his eyes " answer the question " He said " I'm not in a examination hall..so shh Don't ruin my morning " She said and again looks at the kids.

" miss Yoonji answer me " Taehyung asked in a serious tune, Yoonji stood up " That banana milk was supposed to be for Hoseok but Jungkook love banana milk so much that he drank it " Taehyung stare at her, doubting her " and why exactly that was for Hoseok?" Yoonji glared at him " Dude I have my reasons " She said and walked away.

" Seriously? Why these three friend are so rude " He pouts and turn around, He saw Jungkook walking towards him, rubbing his head " Oh this juice " He ran towards Jungkook and gave it to him " here, drink this " Jungkook mumbled a little ' Thank you ' and slowly drink the juice... Jungkook sighed in relief " It helped a little.

Time skip ( I hate time skip in my book but here we go )

Finally after breakfast everything was set and yes Chang wan's plan too " Jungkook, because there will be no extra seats so you have to sit in someone's lap " Taehyung looked at Jungkook, Who looked at his father annoyed " Why me? And not Yoongi or Jimin hyung ?" Chang wan hit his head, making him pout.

" Who is your Papa?! Just go and ask whoever you want " Jungkook rubbed his head and turn around, Jimin and Yoongi looked away aware of the plan, Jungkook sighed " Mist-" Taehyung stopped him " I don't mind " Taehyung immediately said, squealing mentally.

They heard the car horn, Jungkook picked up his and his father's bag and start moving out, Taehyung behind him, Jumping excitingly  " The plan worked " Chang wan Said " U-uncle you're genius " Yoonji said to him...Chang wan flipped his fake hairs " God that Bart! I miss my hairs " When they all came out, Taehyung was looking down sadly pouting while Jungkook smiling while talking to John.

" Why so long face?" Chang wan asked Taehyung, Taehyung sighed sadly and points toward the car...They all move their gaze towards the car.

" John!" Everyone flinched when Chang wan shouted, He came to him running " Yes Uncle " He asked while caressing his nape " what's that?" He asked him " Master Namjoon said that you will also go and Jimin sir is also here so I brought the big car " He said smiling but he felt everyone's burning gaze on him, of course except Jungkook.

" It's fine Hyung, now I don't have to sit on mister Kim's lap anymore " John looked at everyone shocked " RIP " He thought to himself " Wait!" Soobin shouted and came running towards Taehyung " Hey bro " Taehyung said to him...Soobin sign him to sit on knees " Remember about my boyfriend " He whispered in his ear.

Taehyung's mood changed from sad to happy, he chuckled " Why don't you come with us?" Taehyung asked him....Soobin shook his head " Papa needs me, I can't leave him alone " He said pouting " Okay...I will miss you " Taehyung suddenly said, making everyone shocked.... Taehyung was that kind of person, who never really showed about his emotions to anyone, one of the reason why Sarah left him.

Soobin hugged him...Taehyung hugged back with a smile.... Jungkook bite his lips to control his smile, Because John and Yoongi's eyes were fixed on him...They went inside the car...Jimin sadly looked down " Yoonji didn't even said bye to me " He thought to himself.....While Yoongi also sad because he was leaving his boyfriend.

Just as John was about to start the car, They heard Yoonji's voice " Wait!" Jimin looked up smiling but just like other he frowns when he saw her old bags in her hand, while Hoseok behind him breathing heavily " We will go with you all " she said and throw the bags towards John " What? " Jungkook came out of the car.

" Yes we were about to go to Seoul on Thursday but thanks to John who brought the big car " Yoonji said glaring at John, who gulped " That's mean I -" Taehyung cut Jungkook's words " You will sit on my lap " He said excitedly, of course didn't let Jungkook notice, Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook...who looked at him for few seconds and sat on his lap, Taehyung smiled...Yoonji said beside Jimin because Hoseok was whining to sit beside his boyfriend " You came for me right?" Jimin asked her smiling...Yoonji took out her phone " In your dreams " She said and start scrolling through her phone.

Jimin looked out side the window, sadly and in dispoinment " I will miss everyone here " Jungkook said sadly when he saw everyone waving at him, some with tears and some with smiles and tearly eyes...Taehyung warp his arms around his waist, pulling him closer, Jungkook gasped at the sudden move... Jungkook put his hands on his chest.

Chang wan smirked when he saw that, other were too busy with each other to notice that " What was that for?" Jungkook asked him " I was just making you comfortable on my lap " Taehyung innocently said....Jungkook rolled his eyes " I'm okay " Jungkook said and tried to move but Taehyung grabbed him more tightly " Loo-" Taehyung cut him and moved his face a little closer.

" I'm looking " Jungkook blinked his doe eyes multiple times, looking so cute " I-I " Jungkook start shuttering, Taehyung smirked when he saw Jungkook blushing " Love birds...we are also here " Chang wan teased them... Jungkook blushed deepen and he looked outside " What's happening to me?" he asked to himself and cupped his face.

Someone's Pov

" Taehyung is getting married to a boy named Jungkook" A man said to a woman, sitting on the chair smirking " That's means he is happy....Good, let him enjoy his time, Because his bad days will be coming very soon " She said and caresse the black cat in his lap " keep an eye on that boy Jungkook " The man bowed to her and left the room.

" Let's see who can save you Kim Taehyung... because of you my brother died, now it's your turn " .....

________________________
Chapter 28

So who do you think is the woman?

Favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💜

Asking again any one shot request, I have a book where I write one shots, so do tell me please :)

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

644K 29.1K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
272K 14.2K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
604K 22.5K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...