Dominant【Gene X Reader】[ Comp...

Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTAB... Еще

[ Chapter 2 : The Tournament ]
[ Chapter 3 : Blushing ]
[ Chapter 4 : Vector ]
[ Chapter 5 : Not My Friend ]
[ Chapter 6 : Avicii ]
[ Chapter 7 : Sick ]
[ Chapter 8 : Kitten ]
[ Chapter 9 : It's Been A While ]
[ Chapter 10 : Silverfox ]
[ Chapter 11 : Old Man ]
[ Chapter 12 : Initials ]
[ Chapter 13 : Drunk ]
[ Chapter 14 : Boyfriend?! ]
[ Chapter 15 : This Morning ]
[ Chapter 16 : Really, Really, Really ]
[ Chapter 17 : Something To Twist ]
[ Chapter 18 : Pocky Game ]
[ Chapter 19 : 12 Years Ago ]
[ Chapter 20 : Poptarts & Pumpkin Soup ]
[ Chapter 21 : He's Still Alive ]
[ Chapter 22 : Bubblegum ]
[ Chapter 23 : Tipsy ]
[ Chapter 24 : Not This Again ]
[ Chapter 25 : Brings up to 32 ]
[ Chapter 26 : Cigarettes & Alcohols ]
[ Chapter 27 : Bluebell ]
[ Chapter 28 : AWM ]
[ Special 1/5 : Resumed ]
[ Special 2/5 : Pizza & Movies ]
[ Special 3/5 : The Date ]
[ Special 4/5 : I Am To Blame ]

[ Chapter 1 : Bounty Hunter ]

1.3K 35 69
Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" That is fun isn't it? " he sighs.

I look up on the foggy mirror as I hold the towel up around my body, I wipe the mirror reveling the guy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes walking out of the shower.

" Was it? " I asked and pick up the pack of cigarettes next to the sink.

I take out one and I feel an arm around my waist form behind.

" It was, can't you tell? " He asked and his soaked body is against my back.

He takes off my hair tie letting down my hair on my shoulders them moves it out of my neck and start kissing it tenderly, I exhale and lean back my head, his hand was about to remove the towel and I stop his hand.

I look down next to the sink and see his phone ringing but it's on silent.

" What? " I see him smile from the reflection of the mirror.

" How long are you going to keep this going?, Your so called girlfriend keeps ringing you up " I look at the ID caller.

Rebecca

" She can wait, as for right now, we can have the night all to ourselves " he grabs the lighter.

I turn around and lean my back was it on the sink, he takes a cigarette and place it in between his lips, he lit it up and I was about to lit mine when he put the lighter down.

He leans in then touch my cigarette with his then it lit up, I inhale then take the cigarette out of my mouth, I blow it out at his face and he did the same.

" It's been a week you know " I said and place my cigarette on the small bowl.

" Doesn't matter, at least she'll find it out tommorow " he place his cigarettes next to mine.

He place both of his hand on my sides and kiss my neck again, he lift me up on the sink and I place my hand on the back of his neck as he starts to kiss that one spot.

" You can't keep this from her Ryan, you know I don't like to associate with any conflicts with anyone " I said, he pulls apart and sigh.

" Listen, I'll take care of it, you don't have to worry about it, plus this is our night and a talk about her is forbidden " he leans in and out lips are just inches away, I snicker.

" You know you were right earlier " I said.

" About what? " He asked as he smiles.

I grab the gun behind me and put it it under his chin, I pull the trigger without hesitation and a bullet blasted up to his head, some of the blood stains my face.

I pick up my cigarette and take a sip, I blow the smoke out while I wipe the blood off.

" This is fun " I smile.

I see my polaroid is to my left and I pick up, I take a pick of Ryan's body and the frames come out, I take it out then fan the picture, soon enough the picture started to appear.

My attention turn to the door opening and guy with blond hair and light blue eyes.

" Took you long enough " he toss my outfit and I caught it as it hit my chest.

" Garroth, how'd you get in? " I asked as I get off the sink.

" Wasn't hard to track you down " he approach Ryan's dead body and grip his hair and pull it back showing his fucked up face.

" What are you doing here? " I asked and take a sip of my cigarette.

" I literally called saying I'm coming over, I was going to take care of this since you always take so long " he said and stick his fingers under the chin where the hole is.

" It takes time to gain a person's trust " I turn around and take the towel off revealing my naked body.

I look at the mirror and see blood staining my face and I see a bullet was pulled out by Garroth, he looks up at me then look away and drag Ryan by his ankle.

I start to put on my clothes and brush my hair, I see Garroth from the reflection to see him putting Ryan in the shower area.

Garroth stand next to me then clean his hands in the sink.

" What do you want brother? " I asked as I adjust my hair.

He dries his hands with the towel.

" Don't tell me your forgot about family day " he said.

" It's today? " I turn to him.

" Yeah, mom has already made dinner for tonight, are you coming? " He comb his hair slick back.

" No " I walk out of the room.

" Why? " He asked as I approach the messy hotel bed where all my stuff is.

" Because "

I start cleaning all my stuff and put it in my bag.

" It's family day, where we sit down together and have conversation and I am expecting for dad and mom asking me if I have a boyfriend and we all know that they're aren't my type " I hang my bag on my shoulder and turn to him.

He cross his arm and lean against the door frame of the bathroom.

" You'll find a guy in the future " he said.

I raise a brow.

" Eventually " I groan and pick up my M24 sniper that is leaned against a wall.

Seeing the beautiful design I spray painted unit a beautiful rose gold, I put it on my back then walk pass him to the door.

" Where are you going now? " He asked.

" To collect my bounty "

~ Time Skip ~

I slide the polaroid picture on the table to the man.

" All done " I sit down on the chair.

He picks up the picture as his dark brown eyes widens looking at the picture.

" What a shame " he said.

" Now where's my money? " I asked.

" How did you manage to do it? " He looks up at him as his jet black bangs moves away from his eyes.

" The details stays with me, since I've done you a favor, give me my bounty and I'm out of here, I have somewhere else to attend to " I said.

" Your pretty but not with that attitude " he put down the picture on the table.

" Are you going back on your words? " I asked.

" Of course not " he gesture his head to me and a man toss me a yellow envelope, I caught it.

" This would've been a good conversation only if you aren't that desperate for money " he said, I open the envelope and see the correct amount.

" It's not for me " I put the envelope in my bag.

" Oh? "

" It's none of your concern " I stand up and turn around.

Two of his men pass me my M24 and bag, I walk up to the door as the girl next to it open it for me.

" Thank you " she said, I turn to her and look into her hazel eyes that is bloodshot as her light brown hair rest on her shoulder.

" Don't fall for anyone like him again Rebecca, they'll just hurt you " I said.

I walk out of the club and see my red truck parked by the road, I approach and my attention turn to my right where I hear laughs.

I open the trunk then put my bag inside, I secure it and see a guy with jet black hair and turquoise eyes approaching with another guy next to him.

He has royal blue hair and navy blue eyes, both of them has an assault rifle on their back, I ignore it then I hear a door open again, I turn behind me at the club and see Rebecca walking out.

" Rebecca? " I asked as she approached.

" Here " she takes out another envelope of gold.

" What's this for? " I asked.

" I know about your brother, and this is a thanks for killing Ryan for me " she said.

" Look Rebecca, thank you but your father has already paid me, this is too much, I can gain money myself, this is your money, you need to heal yourself after what Ryan has done to you and he deserved it " I said, she frowns.

" How about this? " I open the envelope and take out a few.

" There " I give back the envelope as I keep the one I took.

" You keep the rest for yourself " I said, she nodded.

" Go " I said, she turns around and enter the club again.

" That was generous of you " I turn back to the two guys who I just saw.

The one with jet black hair approaches, I scoff and push my trunk up and bolt the lock, I was about to bolt the other side but he bolt it for me.

" Thanks " I walk pass him but he stood in my way.

" I have to go somewhere else " I said.

" Family day? " He asked as he moves my hair back from my shoulder.

" Don't touch me " I said.

" Gene, knock it off, we have to go too you know " says the blue haired.

" Chill Dante, we still have like thirty minutes before we head home, she haven't told me her name " Gene smiles down at me and I just look up at him expressionlessly.

I roll my eyes away in annoyance and I push him away, I open the driver's seat and I climb in then start the engine, I change my gears to auto drive.

" Boys "

Uwu, the first chapter is already hyping me up to make the whole book!!!, And Happy New Years everyone!!!

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

35.3K 1.1K 34
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS DRUG USE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " But your so...
300K 1.1K 36
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This book contains sexual content and other mature themes I RECOMMEND you NOT to read this if you are a YOUNGER reader! °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°...
2.5K 179 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...
61.7K 2.3K 28
*WARNING* -This story includes heavy themes such as mature language; sexual reference; kidnapping; murder; suicide reference; etc. ~~~ Thirteen peopl...