Izuocha one shots

De Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... Mais

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

Amazon woman 2 (50k special)

4.3K 98 154
De Author-kun77

Some of my next ideas are as followed: Bully Izuocha, Vampire Izuocha, Takagi Izuocha, genie Izuocha,etc.

It has been six months since a amazon woman named Ochako had found a boy named Izuku on a ship and together they ran away to start a life together, and they started dating right away.

Izuku Midoriya closed the door to their shop as it was time to close the shop.

" Another day over with- Whoa!" Izuku found himself being picked up off the ground.

" Now we finally spend time together!" Ochako was excited to spend time with Izuku.

" Y-yeah. So what do you want to do?" Izuku was carried off by Ochako.

" You know you told me about Mak-out sessions before,but you never explained what that is. How about we try that?" Questioned Ochako as they reached their room.

" S-sure." Izuku was blushing.

"What first?" Asked Ochako.

"Well I never done this before" Izuku said while Ochako laid down on the bed that was too small for her. Her feet were just off dangling on the bed

"Then how come you know what it is?" Asked Ochako tilting her head to the side.

" Back on the ship,they talked about a lot of....things.  Make out sessions were one of those so I learned a thing or two" Izuku laid down beside her and he fit perfectly on the bed.

"So what first?" Asked Ochako getting excited at the new things she was about to lean.

"First we just kiss normally" Izuku explained to his giant gf.

"Like this?" Ochako placed her lips onto Izuku's but only for a few seconds, which still made them blush anyway.

"G-good. But making out means we k-k-kiss much l-longer...and we can use tounge I'd possible" Explained Izuku as Ochako listened to every word.

" Our tounges? That sounds gross. Then again I have killed a lot of animals and skinned them. So do you want to do it?" Asked Ochako.

"I-i do. I heard it's pretty amazing" Izuku blushed red.

" What first? " Asked Ochako curious.

" First we have to face each other" Izuku said.

" Easy" Ochako made sure that her face was even with his, despite being much taller than him.

"N-now we just k-k-kiss" Izuku said nervously.

" Okay" Ochako instantly planted her lips onto his and waited for him to make the next move.

She felt his tounge slowly cross against her lips. The only thing she thought she could do was to open her mouth, and her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she felt Izuku's tounge inside.

She wanted to say something to see if she was doing good, but she was too full of Izuku.

She felt his tounge go against her lips, her teeth, and her own tounge.

She thought he was about to go down her throat.

' Maybe I should try moving' Thought Ochako.

She used her tounge to touch Izuku's tounge.

'.... That's.... Amazing! ' Thought Ochako feeling very warm and passionate.

She immediately grabbed ahold of Izuku making him jump but not releasing their mouths.

She immediately took charge and she rolled on top of him. Luckily she was tall but not heavy so she didn't crush him.

She felt Izuku slip his tongue back in his mouth but Ochako chased right after him putting her tounge into his mouth. She swirled her tounge all over making sure she tasted every single inch of his mouth.

She was completely dominating the poor boy. It felt like she was a bear and he was a rabbit.

After a while of exploring she let go of him so that they could take some breaths and a string of saliva was connected from each other's lips.

"That was amazing!" Ochako had a good time.

"Y-yeah it was.... although you were a bit rough" Izuku said.

" Shit s-sorry Izuku. This is still new to me" Ochako felt bad and hoped she didn't hurt him.

"It's fine Ochako. We're learning together. And for our first experience it felt pretty good" Izuku wiped the saliva off his mouth.

" So....do you want to have sex?" Asked Ochako.

"Um"

"I promise I won't kill you after it Izuku" Ochako promised him.

" It's not that. Actually I wasn't even thinking about that! It's just remember that I said I don't do that until Marriage" Izuku reminded her.

" I remember that. " Ochako said.

" Can you hang on just one second?" Asked Izuku.

"Sure" Said Ochako willing to wait for her lover.

Izuku jumped off the bed and reached into his jacket grabbing a small black box.

He brought said box over her and brought himself down on one knee opening the box to reveal a shiny ring.

"O-ochako... W-w-will y-you m-m-m-marry me? " Izuku proposed.

" Yes I will! " Ochako accepted his proposal instantly without even giving it a second thought.

Izuku was happy. He was sure she would say yes, since she offered marriage the first time, but he just had a little bit of doubt in the back of his mind.

"But what's with the ring?" Ochako thought the ring looked nice but didn't understand what it meant.

" It's a symbol of love and commitment. It goes on this finger" Izuku slipped the precious ring onto her left ring finger perfectly.

" It's really beautiful" Ochako looked at the fine Jewel with a smile.

" I'm glad you like it" Smiled Izuku

"So are we married now?!" Asked Ochako.

"No. We have to have a ceremony and everything" Explained Izuku.

"When will that be?" Questioned Ochako.

*1 month later

" You may now kiss the bride" Said the priest in the church.

Ochako lowered her head to allow Izuku to kiss her. They shared a nice 5 second kiss sealing their marriage.

"Now you have a last name.. Midoriya" Izuku said while looking in her eyes

" Ochako Midoriya has a nice ring to it" Smiled Ochako very happy.

Izuku took her hand and they walked out of the church and they went back to their room.

They don't have any family or friends so it was just them at the wedding.

"So does this mean that we can do it now?" Questioned Ochako.

Sure, she didn't like seducing men, doing it with them, and them killing them. But now she could do it with someone she loves, and possibly start a family.

"Yes. B-but I'm really nervous. I don't know if I can do good" Izuku was starting to have some doubts about himself. He was a virgin after all.

"You will do fine Izuku. And if you're not ready we don't have to do this now" Ochako was being understanding.

" I-i am. L-lets do this! " Said Izuku red in the face.

You know what happens.

* A few weeks later

"IZUKU!" Ochako screamed bloody murder for her husband.

Izuku raced right to where she was. She looked horrible and there was throw up on the ground.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Izuku got on one knee next to her and rubbed her back.

" Y+yeah. I think I'm sick. I've felt a bit of a headache and today my stomach was hurting as well. Actually it has for a few days now that I think about it. I figured it would eventually go away" Ochako explained how she felt.

".... Do you remember we had sex a few weeks ago? " Asked Izuku.

" Yeah" Responded Ochako

" I think I got you pregnant" Izuku said.

"A-are you sure!?" Ochako was surprised.

"Maybe. We will have to wait and see if your stomach starts to grow. " Izuku said.

And sure enough after a little longer the baby bump appeared.

"You're definitely pregnant" Izuku said looking at her stomach.

He found himself being lifted into the air and being hugged tightly by Ochako who was really happy.

"That means we are going to be parents! I never thought this would be possible! " Ochako was crying tears of joy.

" It is pretty amazing!" Izuku hugged her back.

* 8 months later.

"It hurts like hell!" Ochako was already in labor.

"I know! Just hang in there!" Izuku was doing his best to comfort his wife by holding her hand, which was being crushed, and talking to her.

"Alright miss Midoriya. Just give us one more strong push!" The doctor said.

Ochako gave everything she had. It felt like she was going to die. She couldn't have done it if Izuku wasn't there for comfort.

"Alright we got the baby! It's a boy!" The doctor held the small baby up. He wrapped him in a towel and handed him to the nurse.

"W-where are they taking him?" Ochako was very worn out.

" It's okay Ochako. They just have to clean him and make sure he's healthy and then they will bring him back" Explained Izuku.

" Oh...good.. I'm very tired Izuku..." Ochako never in her life felt this tired.

"You can sleep if you want Ochako" Izuku was still holding onto her hand for comfort.

"No! I want to...see our baby" Ochako eyes began to close.

" Is she alright?!" Asked Izuku worried.

"Yes. It's natural to be tired. She can rest of she wants,it will be a few little bit" Explained the doctor.

" Just rest Ochako" Izuku gave her a kiss on her forehead.

" But-

"Just...rest" Ochako fell asleep

* Two hours later.

Ochako felt herself start to wake up and the first thing she saw was Izuku holding a small blanket.

"Hey Ochako" Izuku said.

"H-hey. Is that?"Ochako asked.

"Our baby. Want to see him?" Asked Izuku.

"Yes please" Smiled Ochako.

Izuku brought the baby over to her so she could get a good look.

"He has your hair color" Pointed out Ochako.

"It's not much since he's so young. He's pretty cute" Izuku began to cry some happy tears.

" Now your making me cry" Ochako was crying as well.

They has a beautiful child and each other.

Everything was perfect for them.

Hope your happy Shonaku

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

48.1K 417 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
34.3K 437 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
249K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
38 0 2
My collection of oneshots for My Hero Academia! Feel free to request anything you want to see, I love getting them! Just a reminder though, I don't w...