Tissues-Taegi [Complete]

By WhyYouGotNoJams

[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 11

2.5K 118 140
By WhyYouGotNoJams

"Bogum, leave," Yoongi snarled.

Bogum glanced at Taehyung with a smirk, "No, I wanna know why the little whore refuses to let me fuck him, but he's here with you"

Yoongi's head whipped around to Taehyung, "What?"

"Oh, you don't know about him being a whore?"

"Bogum if you don't leave I will bre-"

"Y-Yoongi, no. Let's j-just go, please,"

Yoongi stood up abruptly, his chair knocking back slightly. He grabbed Taehyung's hand and stomped out of the resturant, releasing a breath when the door closed behind them.

He didn't realize his tight grip until Taehyung winced quietly.

"Oh fuck, sorry baby," He apologized, bringing the younger's hand to his lips, placing small gentle kisses along his knuckles.

Taehyung smiled lightly, blushing, "It's o-okay, th-thank you for not f-fighting with him,"

Yoongi shrugged, "I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable,"

He was still tense, which Taehyung noticed, as if he was expecting Bogum to come out and pick a fight with him. Or he was still extremely angry, or maybe both.

"So w-what's next?" Taehyung asked, trying to get his mind off of the resturant.

The blonde looked at him worriedly, "We didn't eat, aren't you hungry?"

"Not r-really," He lied, ignoring the quiet, angry growl his stomach made.

"You're hungry," Yoongi nodded to himself, dragging the younger across the street, smiling at how he giggled.

They stopped in front of the nearest Wendy's, Taehyung basically running inside to get in line.

Yoongi scrunched his nose in distaste, he hated Wendy's.

(A/N: the deceit, the treachery. Wendys has the best spicy chicken sandwhich. the one with jalapenos and bacon is so fucking good and goddamn it i want wendys :( but no one buys me wendys and no drives me to get wendys)

But if Taehyung wanted Wendy's, Taehyung would get Wendy's.

He slipped his card into Taehyung's back pocket (not to feel his ass, he would never pftt), before telling the younger he was going to sit, and order him whatever.

The way Taehyung was so effortlessly pretty stunned him. The simplest actions looking so elegant and..pretty. He was so pretty, and now Yoongi really just wanted to lock the younger in his apartment and never let him out.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to order, stuttering over his meal in excitement. He skipped over to Yoongi, who was sat in the back corner of the fast food place, staring at him.

"Is e-everything okay?" Taehyung asked, sliding into the booth across from him.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"W-well, you just were s-staring at me,"

Yoongi smiled lovingly, "That's just because you're so beautiful, I couldn't help it,"

Taehyung immediately flushed, covering his face with his hands and shrinking down in his seat, "T-thank you,"

The blonde reached over the table, uncovering his face, keeping the smaller's hand in his own. Their intertwined hands rested on the table, making Taehyung's blush even darker, spreading down his neck.

"So I was thinking, that after lunch we could walk down to the aquarium and-"

"Aquarium?" Taehyung gasped, eyes sparkling.

Yoongi grinned, "I'm guessing you like that idea?"

"I h-haven't been to an a-aquarium in y-years!"

The older sighed in relief, "We're going today then,"

The silver haired boy giggled, bouncing in his seat. He had always liked the aquarium, he used to go with his grandmother all of the time as a kid.

Yoongi couldn't stop smiling around him, his positive energy almost as contagious as Hoseok's. "So what are you majoring in?"

Taehyung lit up again, "Graphic d-design! I wanted to d-do something with p-photography, but I don't have a ca-camera," He pouted, playing with Yoongi's hand.

"Aw that sucks," Yoongi frowned, already thinking of a solution, "You'll get a camera soon. Probably,"

"How would y-you know?"

The blonde shrugged, "Just a feeling,"

Taehyung laughed, shaking his head. His hair fell over his eyes slightly, reminding him he needed a haircut.

A hand blocked his vision for a second, Yoongi tucking the loose strands behind his ears. His almost faded blush returned full force, making the elder chuckle.

"Number 95!" The lady at the counter called, interrupting their little moment, making Taehyung jump up in excitement.

But Yoongi pushed him back down, telling the younger he would get it.

When he came back with a vanilla frost, as well as his meal, he was confused, "Ice cr-cream?"

Yoongi nodded, "But only after you finish your lunch,"

"It's f-for me?"

He chuckled, "Of course, who else would I buy ice cream for?"

Taehyung shrugged, diving into the greasy, delicious food. He finished in a matter of minutes, cheeks full like a chipmunk's, looking so utterly adorable Yoongi had to take a picture.

Taehyung heard the click and looked up at the perfect time, suprised face and chubby cheeks making Yoongi coo internally.

"Look how cute you are," Yoongi gushed, turning his phone around.

The silver haired felt disgusted at the sight of himself, but smiled at Yoongi, mumbling a soft 'thank you'.

Yoongi, ever the gentleman, took his empty tray and dumped it for him, carrying his frosty and holding the door open for him.

"I c-can carry that," Taehyung offered, hands outstretched to take the cold treat.

Yoongi tutted, "No,"

He was confused, but Yoongi payed for it, so what was he to do?

They stopped at a park bench not far from the aquarium, confusing the boy further.

He was tugged onto the bench, facing Yoongi, who took a spoonful of frosty and held it to his lips.

As loathe as he was to admit it, he did like being fed, and Yoongi seemed to know that and was happy to indulge him.

"Twank y-ywo," He mumbled, sound muffled by the ice cream.

Yoongi huffed playfully, taking out a handful of tissues to wipe his face with, "You're lucky I bring tissues literally everywhere, because neither of us grabbed napkins,"

The elder stuffed the tissues into the now empty cup, looking around for a trash can. He spotted one not too far, and being the lazy old man he is, he shot for it, putting in minimal effort.

Taehyung was shocked when he made it, becayse Yoongi's 'not too far' was very far away. "You pl-play?"

"I used to in high school. Not going to lie, I was pretty good,"

He nodded, letting himself be pulled off the bench.

Though, Yoongi pulled harder than he thought and brouht the younger barreling into him, faced smushed against his chest.

"Ow," Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his nose, "Your c-chest is really hard,"

Yoongi laughed, lifting up his chin to kiss his nose, "Sorry baby. All better?"

Taehyung flushed and nodded again, not knowing what to say.

"So, aquarium?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1146 words

sorry for the late update, as some of you know, something happened and i feel like shit and didnt wanna write for a while

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.8K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
42.1K 2.6K 21
"He'll seduce you if you're not careful, he might seem serious but he's all about fun and games." "I'm okay with him seducing me." _ Jungkook made a...
166K 7.2K 22
What happens when innocent college student goes to a bar with his friend and orders alcohol thinking it's an apple juice and gets drunk. Coming acr...
6.2K 927 30
Kim Taehyung transferred to a new college, exciting right? For him and his friends too, who are desperate to set him up with the popular girl. Inmid...