MaNan~Hating The Mistress's D...

By cotton_blossom

Started on 12th November 2018 Status- ongoing HATING THE MISTRESS'S DAUGHTER A MANAN STORY FOR THE VERY FIR... More

PROLOGUE
1. The Monster Businessman!
2. One Glimpse!
3. Praise and Gaze!
4. Interested
5. Actual Threat!
6. Ego Satisfaction!
7. Mrs. Rukmini Murthy.
8. First Day.
9. Coffee!
Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Lga!
10. Pass Time!
11. Getting On Nerves!
12. Look At Me!
13. The Lunch!
14. Awkward!
15. Mr. Furious Malhotra!
The Runaway Couple 2
16. Soulless!
Teaser
17. Surprised?
18. Football Or IPL?
19. Tripping And Warning!
20. Get Out!
21. Bipolar!
22. A Good Date, Wasn't It?
23. First Kiss!
24. No Romantic Feelings!
25. The Reason!
26. Offer!
27. I'm Good At Punching!
28. Stronger.
29. Congratulations!
30. You have a Family?
31. Allergy.
32. Keep Her Safe.
33. Instant Karma Baby!
34. Meri Doli Kab Uthegi!
35. Equal Shares!
36. Mr. Oh-So-Psycho!
37. Mission Boring The Monster!
38. This Is What I Want!
39. Welcome Back, Mrs. Malhotra!
40. What Happened?
42. Ridiculous!
43. Mom!
44. A Lie!
45. The Name!
46. Guilt Trip!
47. Closer Than Thought!
Note
48. Twice!
49. My Parents!
50. Pretty!
51. Shower.
52. Damn Him!
53. Stupid!

41. The Phone Call.

5.6K 702 390
By cotton_blossom

Hello!

"Stop staring, will you?" He asked still looking at the screen but I just narrowed my eyes without taking them off him.

"Nandini." He looked at me annoyed.

"I won't stop staring until you tell me what are you doing. " I told him adamantly.

"Trying to watch the movie." He stated the obvious pointing at the tv screen.

"Aah thanks Captain Obvious but why?" I asked and he ate a popcorn.

"Didn't I tell you we will watch one when I get back? Don't you like it? You want me to change the film?" He asked raising his eyebrows and faking innocence.

"Stop it Mr. Malhotra! Why are you being so..." I couldn't get myself to utter the adjective for him.

"So?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"So–" I tried to find another word, I don't want to use that word for him.

"So?" He encouraged.

"Nice. " I gave up vexedly and a smirk came on his lips.

"Thank you but who wouldn't want to watch a movie with their husband? I'm just fulfilling your wish without you even asking for it." He said cheekily.

"Wasn't I Miss. Murthy few hours ago?" I asked him raising my eyebrows and he smirked.

"Are you hurt because I called you that?" He asked and I looked away.

"Of course not. Why would I be hurt? I was just muddled." I told him shrugging and he held my hand.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Malhotra, won't call you that again." He cupped my face while talking amiably and I just looked at him in disbelief.

Such a drama king!

"Now shall we concentrate on the movie? Because I'm watching one after a very long time and I'm liking it." He told me and I just looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Fineee. I know you find me hotter and more handsome than the hero, so keep looking, I don't mind, after all you are my wife, you have all the rights." He told me spreading his arms like SRK and I gaped at him.

"But then I want my rights too." His evil smirk returned and I looked at him skeptically.

"What rights?" I asked cautiously and he grinned before pulling me to him.

"What the-" "Shh." He kept his finger on my lips.

"My right of cuddling with my wife while watching the movie. " He told me and my eyes widened.

He made me keep my head on his chest and he himself leaned on the headstand. Wrapping his hands around my frame, he held me protectively and pecked my forehead before looking back at the tv screen.

I was too stunned to react or even move a bit. I just kept looking at him and he kept watching the movie like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Are you trying to make me go crazy? Do you plan on putting me in an asylum to torture me even more after I become mad?" I asked him horrified.

I was getting really really anxious.

"Shh Nandini, don't say such things, I wont ever let you leave me. Now watch me and let me watch the movie." He dismissed me without even sparing a look and my anxiety was growing.

"I want to go home." I told him gulping and he looked at me with annoyance.

"What is wrong with you? This is your home, where do you want to go? Also, are you seriously afraid of affection?" He asked and I gaped.

"I'm not afraid of affection, I'm afraid of affection from you." I said pointing my hands at him and jumping a bit.

My frustration was clearly visible and he chuckled before pulling me back to him and sighing.

"Nandini Manik Malhotra,  don't worry, you'll get used to it." He said hugging me a bit tighter and then returning to his former position.

"Just tell me, why are you doing this?" I asked him whinning and he sighed.

"You are annoying me now." He said and I felt hope.

"Yes, get annoyed, get angry, yell at me, torture me, just don't be this sweet for God's sake!" I told him in excitment and frustration.

He just looked at me as if he was studying something and then out of no where the man started laughing. Like what the hell!

He was laughing so hard and I was again just gaping. What is happening? I'm going crazy.

"Oh God Nandini, you are hilarious. " He said in between his laughs and I just looked at his laughing face.

There was a time when I used to laugh like that, carefree, happily, brightly. The laughter I cannot experience now, the laughter destiny and this man took away from me. And here he is... laughing.

"What are you thinking now?" He asked after he stopped and I maintained eye contact.

"Thinking about my laughter, which got snatched from me." I told him and he sobered up.

He looked at me with a straight face and held my hands.

"Your laughter will be returned to you, very soon." He assured smiling and I looked at him, muddled.

"How?" I asked and he smiled.

"Nalini is recovering. " He replied and my eyes widened.

He nodded at me in assurance that what I heard was true and I looked down feeling the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"She'll be fine soon." He assured and I looked at him asa tear escaped my eye.

"And you will be happy again, you will laugh again." He added wiping my tear and I smiled putting my head on his chest again.

He wrapped his hands around me again and closed my eyes.

Nalini is recovering.  His words rang in my ears and I felt the hope in me rejuvenate.

But what if he is lying? Just playing with my mind? What if all of this is just his mind game, only to hurt me more in the end? The mental torture, until he can physically torture me again?

I felt something in my churn at the mere thought of all this hope being a lie.

But what if he is stating the truth? Navya told me the doctors have come, what is Nalini is actually recovering?

But should I trust him? After all the things he has done to me, is he trustworthy at all?

And what changed all of a sudden? Hatred doesn't ends in a day, definitely not in 19 hours either, so what happened? What happened in these 19 hours when I was unconscious, that I'm not aware of?

Something has definitely happened that has made him act this way, and I really need to find out what it is. I can't let him play with me like this.

I can't trust him. I must not trust him.

I felt him moving a bit and I just loosened my posture, faking sleep.

He made me lie on the bed properly and I felt him leaving the bed.

Half opening my eyes, I saw him turning the tv off and taking his phone.

He called someone while covering me with the blanket and sat beside me caressing my hair.

"Hi." He replied to the person on call.

"Yeah she's fine. Too astonished." He chuckled playing with my hair.

The person on the other side was asking about me. Who is this? His Masi? May be.

"Yeah, I just want her to recover. Honestly it's getting difficult day by day, seeing her in so much pain, the pain that I'm causing her." He sighed.

He is guilty? What the hell! Who is he talking to?

He chuckled at something the other person said.

"Don't even ask. Her face was worth watching. She was so shocked." He told the person chuckling and my curiosity was on it's peak now.

"Relax she is not weak, if she can endure all that torture, she can endure this as well. I assure you she won't get a heart attack. " He was making fun of me and laughing.

Who is he talking to?

_________________________________________

A twist in the tale is yet to come😉

Who do you think is he talking to?

And what is Manik Malhotra planning???

Janne ke liye pdhte rhiye😂😂😂

Hope you are liking the story so far.

Love
Aashi❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 7.7K 15
Story credits- @SmilingGirl_07 Manik the most handsome guy in Mumbai city, who had sacrificed all his happiness for his Gudiya Cavya, his daughter, s...
180K 6K 17
Nandini's dream job went at stake when the model for the photo shoot ran away. In the moment of stress and panic while she was walking aimlessly on t...
120K 12K 78
#7 in revenge (12/10/2020) I am Nandini. Nandini Murthy. In 22, I am a renowned interior designer. I have my own architecture and designing consultan...
374K 15.4K 33
Manik is a handsome young arrogant businessman who never cares about anyone except for his family and friends . He meets Nandini, a beautiful young c...