I am Gay - #IAMSERIES

By ICECREAMProduction

Finally posted this gayness on watty, hope it stays. FIRST SEQUEL OF #IAMSERIES {STORY DESCRIPTION: NOT FOUND... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 01: Awkward Meeting
CHAPTER 2: Planned Meeting
CHAPTER 03: Unexpected Text from Her
CHAPTER 04: She?
CHAPTER 05: Cleared
CHAPTER 6: Believing
CHAPTER 07: Blackmailer (FIRST KISS)
CHAPTER 08: Blackmailer (SOLVED)
CHAPTER 09: Sneeze
CHAPTER 10: In The Drawer
CHAPTER 11: I Decided To Die
CHAPTER 12: Mysterious Owner of Barden
CHAPTER 13: I'm Not Beautiful
CHAPTER 14: Kissing Missing Pissing
CHAPTER 15: Soft to Hard
CHAPTER 16: Strange Noises
CHAPTER 17: The Letter from Jade
CHAPTER 18: She's Conundrum
CHAPTER 19: Party Gone Wrong
CHAPTER 20: The Wisest of Them All
CHAPTER 21: Incredible Hulk
CHAPTER 22: No Matter What
CHAPTER 23: Letting You Go
CHAPTER 24: Broken Beyond Repair
CHAPTER 25: Wrong Assumptions
CHAPTER 27: Glass of Red Tea
CHAPTER 28: Queen's Revelation
CHAPTER 29: God Himself
CHAPTER 30: The Death Scene

CHAPTER 26: Blood Lust

133 6 0
By ICECREAMProduction

# CHAPTER 26

A/N: WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

FOR ADULTS EYES ONLY! SKIP IF IT YOU WANT! SPG/SMUT AHEAD!

Ps. Sorry for the typos and errors! Nobody's perfect pft.

&&READ AT YOUR OWN RISK&&

Stacie's POV

I don't deserve this kind of pain. I never thought of him doing that thing to me. After all, I still love him and I don't believe that he cheated on me. I know he can't. I know he wouldn't.

I don't see him with another girl whenever I'm following him. I looked so pathetic but..

Yes. I'm following him to check him if he's doing fine or what. I know it's ridicule but I'm really desperate to know if he's really cheating on me.

And I don't find any hints of him cheating on me..

I'm now here at cafeteria.. staring at him from a far. And he's laughing with his friends like he's not experiencing a painful break up right now. Like we didn't break up.

Why is he doing this to me?

I don't have any history of cheating on him and it's our first time that we encountered a third party.. not really a third party but I kissed that girl back.

And it's my fault.

I really regret it.

My tears fell on my food and I immediately wiped my wet cheeks. I'm so pathetic.

I can't even focus myself a while ago to my classes because my thoughts are still on going of why our relationship led to break up that fast.

I'm also constantly checking myself in the mirror if I'm getting fat or what.. if I'm getting ugly or what.. do I need to get some diet now?

I stood up from my seat and took my things with me. I left the table without eating my foods.

Even a small bite of it.

I was about to totally go out of the cafeteria when I heard a girl's voice called my name.

It's familiar.

I looked at the direction of the voice and saw her.

Smiling at me.

The one who I kissed back and one of the reasons why me and Donald broke up.

I'm just looking at her with a blank face. I saw Donald looked at my direction and immediately looked away when our eyes met.

My heart was totally torn apart.

I saw Emily left her companion's table and walked towards me.

Do I need to get mad at her?

At the first place it's not her fault, if I just ignore her kisses and hitting on me maybe Donald will not have a reason to break up with me. It's still mine.

"Hey." She approached with a big smile. I finally smiled back.

"Hey." I approached back. She looks so fashionable. She's like a girl version of Alex. My escort. She's wearing a white crop top with a word of ' D' and a ripped black jeans.

"I know it's pretty weird but I'm Emily Junk. Formally introducing myself to you." She said and I looked around. Everyone is staring at the both of us. Except Donald who was eating his food now. His companions are also staring at us.

"Okay. I'm Stacie Conrad and I don't have any idea why they're staring at us." I whispered. She giggled.

Everyone gasped.

Oh.

"Well, if you don't remember we kissed at the quadrennial game called Unlucky 13. And I'm sure they saw us." She whispered back and winked.

Everyone gasped again.

Oh. I almost forgot that thing.

My mind is now occupied again with so many questions.

"I almost forget that."

"You did. Anyway can we not talk here? You know.. I'm hearing weird things." She said while smiling like a kid and I only nodded. She pulled me outside the cafeteria.

Now, I felt I'm cheating. But we aren't together already.

I stopped from walking that made her stop too and look at me.

"Why are you doing this? Why did you chose me as your partner in that stupid game? Why I am in there?" I asked. "My boyfriend broke up with me after that game and it's because of you- no. Because of me kissing you back. And it's confusing me why he will going to waste such years of us being happy and perfect together for such fucked up reason of kissing you back. It doesn't make sense!" I added and she gave me a stern look. She let go of my hand.

"I don't know why you're in that game. I don't have any idea. Maybe you're smart? I don't know." She exclaimed. And looked at different direction. Avoiding eye contacts. "I just found you fascinating that's why I picked you up." She chuckled before looking at me again. "I don't even know you have a boyfriend. You looks so irresistible so I kissed you. I know it's stupid but come on." She smirked. "I know you like it too."

Okay.

Let's be honest.

I liked it too. I thought that time will be the last day of my life so kissing her back was my last chance to feel such kind of thing. Kissing her back makes me calmed and ease my nervousness.

So why not kissing her back, right?

"So you're a lesbian?"

"Bisexy." She said and winked. She's still flirting on me huh?

I'm not going to choose being depress and chase him again and again. I don't deserve it. There's so many people out there wants to be with me like Emily. I gave everything he wants. I cooked his favorite foods, stayed with him at jis worst even there's so many guys out there, dated him, introduced him to my parents and accept his flaws.

So choosing myself now will never bother my conscience.

"Cool." I only said. "So where are you planning to go then?"

Emily Junk's POV

"Fuck." She muttered as I pinned her against the door as we entered their house and kissed her neck. "Wait up- shit. We need to go.. upstairs first." She pushed me hard for me to stepback. She immediately ran upstairs and I followed her.

We're making out inside her car when we got here. She's the one who's driving and I can't take my eyes off of her so I always grab the oportunity of the red light to pulled her and kissed her until we heard car horns. She feels so good under my palm.

We entered their family house coz she said we can go here until 4 coz her little sister will come and we need to fucking hurry coz it's already passed 2.

It's hour ago to travel here from Barden.

I smiled as I heard a click of one of the close door. Sign that she closed it. "Make sure that you're ready to be fuck as I entered the door." I slowly but surely guess which door she entered. There are four doors here.

The last door I checked is the door where I saw Stacie seductively biting her lips while looking at me.

She's now laying on the bed with her side and her elbow on the pillow while her hand on her temple to support her head.

I locked the door and slowly walked towards her.

"You'll regret pushing me there, lady." I huskily said and crawled over her. I've never been excited like this. I started kissing her lips. She kissed me back.

She was about to put her hands on my waist when I abruptly pinned her both hands above her head. She gasped.

I started to kiss her roughly. She wasn't complaining so I continue what I'm doing.

She let out a loud moan when I gently bite her lower lip and entered her mouth with my tongue. Our tongues are now fighting for dominance. We exchange salivas and I'm really turned on with the taste of her mouth. It tasted like strawberry mint.

She started to move her hands but I didn't let her and instead kissed her jawline back and forth down to her neck. Sucking and licking it. She let out a hum. Now she totally loosen her strength so I held her both hands with my one hand and grope my one hand to her body while necking her. Her skin is so soft..

I roamed my hand inside her shirt into her stomach then slowly to her back and drew circles on it. It's driving her crazy so I continue doing that.

Turning her on makes me more turn on.

"Touch me." She husked. "And stop teasing me."

"Why so early baby?" I asked and cupped her breast. I smiled at her reaction. "You're so fucking hot." I said as I started to move my thumb on her nipple. I heard her gasped and moaned. It's just slow at first but I increased my pace when I felt she needed.

"God.." She moaned.

She arched her body as let go of her hands and straddled to her. I removed my top and I immediately removed hers too. Leaving our bodies both half naked.

My both hands are now in her boobs. Gently kneading it.

I'm so aroused right now just by looking at her body and face. Adding the feeling of touching her breast.

Shit. I never hold a huge breast like this before.

I only heard her moans and groans as I moved my hands on her boobs.

After a seconds she suddenly pulled me for a rough kiss. My both hands let go of her breast for some support in bed. And fuck. Our breast are now touching each other. She moved her body to met my nipples with her nipples and I got goosebumps because of that. We both let out out moans while passionately kissing each other. She kept on doing that until I felt my nipples are kinda erect.

I started to move my other leg between her legs and gently moved her legs with my knees to dilate it.

I slowly moved my other hand down her shorts and she smiled between our kisses when she felt my hand groped back and forth to her legs.

"I'm so fucking wet right now.." She said as she stopped from kissing me and looked at me lustfully. "Why don't you just go to your destination, lady?" She said as her emerald green eyes darken. I groped my hand to her inner thigh and gently stroke her covered pussy with my finger.

"How will I?" I asked and massage it. Locating where her clit. She bite her lower lips as she stared at me and rolled her eyes.

"You're such a dork." She moaned. I smirked.

Suddenly she pushed me again but this time it's just gentle and sat up to take off her shorts and underwear.

And I swear, she's really fucking hot and flawless. I immediately pulled her for a kissed before she lay down. I pulled her closer to me, guiding her to straddle on me. And she gladly did that.

We kissed for a minute before I decided to kissed her neck down to her chest. I placed my both hands to her waist for support.

She fisted my hair as I started to lick her nipple. She hummed as I continue doing that.

As I did that I groped my other hand to her back and my other hand to her inner thigh and teasing touched her soaking wet pussy and I heard another gasped. "Oh fuck Stace.. you're really wet." I said and she only kissed me to shut me up.

I'm just dreaming about this before. I continued sliding my finger to her really wet cunt but she squeezed her hand on my neck that made me bite her lower lip. "Are you going to choke me?!" I infuriated and immediately slide my two finger inside her. She let out a loud moan then her head fell to shoulder as I continued sliding my point and middle finger in and out inside her.

"Fuck.." She moaned.

Her loud breathing became louder when I increased my thrusting. She placed her both arms around my neck. I continued that pace and whispered.. "I didn't lock the door." I lied.

She finally looked at me with a very shock look but immediately replaced by sharp moaned when I increased my pace of thrusting my fingers inside her. "You better hurry now baby or you're little sister will see how horrible you are.." I whispered and started to flick my thumb on her clit.

"Fuck you." She breathlessly said and moved her head again to my shoulder to keep her noises within her.

After a minute I smirked and suddenly slow down my thrusts. "Damn! How will I come if you're not going to make that shit fast you are doing!" She said between gritted teeth.

"My hands are shaking. I can't." I teased and she groaned.

"Seriously, if you don't- ah. Fuck." She moaned as I continue flicking my thumb on her clit. "Yeah, right there baby." I increased more my pace inside her as I continue my ministration on her clit.

After another minute she finally said. "Oh baby. Fuck. Faster.. I'm gonna come.." She husked.

We're both sweaty right now.

Stacie became startled when we heard trudging.

"Don't you ever fucking stop that." She whispered and started to move her hips against my fingers. "Insert one. Now." She breathlessly said and I complied. I insert another finger and she started to slowly grind against me. "Oh fuck." She moaned.

"Is your room a sound proof?" I asked but instead of answering me she kissed me again to shut me up. What's with shuting me up? She continued in grinding on my fingers until I felt her walls clenched around it. Sign of she's going to come. Her gripped on my shoulder will surely draw a mark on how eager she squeezed it.

She fastened her movement as soon as we heard the doorknob moved and a sudden knocks.

"Oh shit." I said to increase her excitement.

"Staceee! Are you in there? Can I come in for a while? I wanna show you something!"

She immediately kissed me and let out a loud moan in my mouth when she came in my hand and finally fall on my body. She hugged me before shouting.. "CASSY GO TO YOUR ROOM AND CHANGE FIRST! WAIT ME DOWNSTAIR!"

"Okay!" Then we heard a loosen heavy walk.

"That's very intense. Isn't?" I teased and she didn't response but spank my poor shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 383 22
~ Sometimes you take unusual detours or parallel roads destined not to meet again. I hope it's not our case, but if it is, wherever I go, at any mome...
606 31 16
Chloe Beale- having a male part instead of a female she was born with it but she's still got boobs will she ever find the love of her life and will p...
39.3K 866 24
Bechloe and Sendrick one shots
1.4K 26 31
This is based on the Pitch Perfect movie, but then with Bechloe scenes. So the real scenes are in it but most of them aren't especially at the end. T...