New Girl ( Urban story )

By inlovewitya

Jalissa is moving with her mom to California for a better job offer. She comes across many new things in this... More

New Girl ( Urban story )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

10.9K 342 77
By inlovewitya

ALEX

"Jalissa." I sighed sitting on the corner of her bed. She was curled up in a ball under the covers scrolling through her phone.

She didn't say anything.

"I talked to Eli.", I continued, "And he told me everything. I know it's a lot to take in, but you can't just shut him out. It's been three days and all you've done is lay in this bed, and ignore everybody."

She didn't say anything again.

"This is getting ridiculous." I stood up. "Get up." I said pulling the blankets off her.

She looked at me like I was crazy and pulled a headphone out of her ear. "What the hell?"

"Oh shit. I didn't know you had head phones in my bad."

She looked at me for a moment and then focused her attention back to her phone.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

She looked at me and then back to her phone.

"So you're just going to ignore me?" I asked

"Fine." I sighed throwing my hands up in frustration and walked out the room.

"Good luck." I whispered to Eli. He was going to try and take a crack at it. After days of being ignored, he had enough and came over.

He nodded his head and walked in. I followed him and closed the door behind us.

"Baby..", he said. For the first time she paid anybody some attention. She sat up slowly and looked at him. He sat on the bed in front of her.

"I've been calling you." He continued. "I know I told you I was going to give you time, but I don't know how much time I can take."

Tears filled up in her eyes.

"Don't cry." He whispered and pulled her into a hug.

I couldn't believe how emotional Jalissa was being right now. She wasn't even this emotional when the whole Erik situation went down.

She put her head in his chest and he rubbed her back.

"Jalissa...baby I'm here. Nothing is going to happen to you. NOTHING. I promise." He reassured her.

"I'm gonna give y'all some alone time." I said and slipped out the door.

I sighed as I walked into the guest bedroom. Marcus sat up on the bed immediately. "Did she say anything?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Barely."

Marcus shook his head silently. "I hope she's okay."

"I do too." I said sitting on the bed beside him. He leaned over and lay his head on my thigh. I stroked his hair, and disappeared deep into my thoughts. I was so worried for my bestfriend at this moment. I had been scared for my life too, but Jalissa was horrified. All I could do was be here for her.

For all Jalissa's mom Andrea knew was that he had threatened her again. She demanded she go to the police so that they could file a report, but instead Jalissa stayed in her bed and didn't speak to anybody.

"I love you Alex." Marcus said rubbing my leg.

"I love you too babe." I said bending over and kissing the side of his head.

-

ELIJAH
----------

I grabbed my keys off the counter and headed out the door. I was tired as ever. It was our first day back to school and I had stayed up all night waiting for Jalissa to fall asleep on FaceTime.

She was back to normal, but it felt like she needed me more than ever right now and I had no problem being there for her.

I drove to pick her up before heading to school. She wasn't in the mood to drive. I bumped some Dom on my way over.

I pulled up and honked the horn and she came outside.

"Hey babe." She said kissing me on the lips as she got in the car. Alex got into the back seat.

"Hey." Alex said.

"What's up y'all." I said before pulling off and turning my music up.

I pulled into Mc Donald's to get us something to eat. When i looked over at Jalissa she was knocked out. My poor baby was probably tired too.

I got us all some food and headed to school.

"Oh shit." Jalissa said rubbing her face as we pulled up to the school.

"You up sleepy head?" I chuckled.

She giggled a little bit, and then
yawned. "I'm so tired."

"Go to the nurse mamas." I said unbuckling my seatbelt and reaching for my back pack.

"On the first day back? I can't. And plus I gotta show Alex around The Shaw." She said smirking at Alex.

We got out the car and walked into school.

"Okay babe, I'll see you later." Jalissa said kissing me, "I'm gonna go show Alex her first class." She said yanking Alex's arm.

I nodded and met up with the homies.

"Wassup Marquise?" I said slapping hands with him. I had not heard from him in a while.

"Where you been my boy?" He asked adding the snap onto the handshake.

"Shiiiit, home." I stated.

He nodded. "I feel you."

"How you been though?"

He nodded, "Straight." He smacked his lips and was starring straight past me and I turned to see this girl I was with for a cool minute. My first love. My heart dropped to my stomach. I felt the oxygen being chased out my lungs. But I quickly pulled myself together and played it cool. I smacked my lips too and we both started laughing. I looked at her once more and she was starring at me, I quickly looked at away.

"Here come shawty now." He smirked.

I sighed. Fuck. Here we go. I already knew this was about to be some shit.

"Hey guys." Mila greeted, smiling ear to ear.

"Wassup." I nodded looking back down at my phone.

"What class do you have?" She asked nudging me.

"Government." I stated and walked away. This was too much. I had my first love and love of my life in the same school. I needed to stay as far away from Mila as possible.

I walked in the class and sat down. I was a jumble of thoughts. I hadn't seen this girl in a minute. She had left Crenshaw a year ago but I guess she was back.

"Bro." I heard somebody say behind me. I looked up and seen Marquise standing there. "What's wrong with you man."

I let out a breathe, "I need to stay far away from that girl." I said running my hand through my hair.

He nodded, "Or else Jalissa gone Tia dat ass." He joked referring to the little fight at Kamari's birthday dinner.

I laughed a little, "Man for real. That's both our ass."

"Uh oh." Marquise smirked looking at Mila making her way towards us.

"You got this class?" Marquise asked trying his hardest not to laugh.

She nodded and he busted out laughing. I shot him a look, and tried not to laugh at his goofy ass. But I couldn't help it.

Mila looked back and forth between us with a confused look plastered on her face. She awkwardly sat down in the desk in front of mine.

"What the fuck?" I mouthed to marquise. He started laughing again.

"Wait. Who is THAT?" Marquise asked tapping my shoulder.

"Oh shit. That's Alex." I said. Her head turned when she heard her voice and she smiled making her way over to us.

"Hey." She said waving at all of us. Her and Mila exchanged looks. I ran my hand over my face...this was about to be a long period. Me, and Marquise talked all period and Mila and Alex did their work silently. It was so awkward.

-
"Baaaaby." Jalissa greeted me wrapping her arms around my lower back.

I smiled and kissed her softly. "Hi baby."

"Lissa!" Alex called and we both turned to look. She was waving Jalissa down and I already knew she was about to talk to her about that whole situation with Mila in class. I didn't do nothing though! So I wasn't really trippin.

Marquise and walked up and we slapped hands.

"What's good with yall?" I greeted. We talked back and forth until I felt somebody tap me. I turned around and seen Mila and clenched down on my jaw as my face got hot. I looked at Jalissa, who was too into her conversation with Alex to notice and sighed relief.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" She said motioning for me to step away from my friends.

I nodded and followed her lead. "Why are you acting so weird? Like you don't know who I am?" She slapped her pants.

"I'm not. What you talking about?" I asked folding my arms and leaning on my left leg.

"Um yes you are..who's that girl from government? One of yo lil boos?" She asked rolling her eyes.

I shook my head, "Nah my girl the one standing next to her."

She looked over at Jalissa and twisted up her face. "Is that why you acting funny? Cause you got a new lil bitch?" She laughed sarcastically.

I let out a deep breathe and rubbed my face, "Are you serious Mila?"

"Serious about what?"

"Why are you trippin? Don't you got a nigga? What's the problem?"

She laughed, "There is no problem. I could care less. You know where it's always gone be at." She said biting down on her lip.

"Yeah I do." I said looking at Jalissa with a smirk.

She smacked her lips. "Pretend like you don't know if you want to." She said flipping her long weave.

I shook my head. "I ain't pretending shit. You need to chill Mila. You and I, are nothing anymore. I got a girl now, as you can clearly see and I'm not finna fuck that up.

She paused and looked at me for a moment, "You love her?"

"Yup."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I do, shit because I can."

She laughed sarcastically, "Speak of the devil. Here she come now."

I didn't turn around because I didn't want to make it seem like we were discussing her, because that would set Jalissa off. I just stood there mugging Mila hard.

"Hi." Jalissa greeted Mila with a warming smile.

"Wassup." Mila nodded at her back dryly.

Jalissa quickly shot me a look. She could feel her bad vibe.

"This is Mila, Mila this is Jalissa." I introduced.

Jalissa then shot me another look, due to the conversation we had, had about past relationships.

"Nice to meet you." Jalissa lied and turned her attention towards me.

"Me and Alex are gonna go." She pointed and began walking away.

"Okay I'm coming too." I said giving Mila a look then walking away. She just stood there looking dumb as ever.

-

We sat at my dining room table as I watched Jalissa pick up her chicken and take a bite of it.

She looked up and caught me, "What?" She asked wiping her mouth.

"Nothing. You just so beautiful baby." I smirked.

She started blushing like crazy. Crazy how I still had the power to do that. But I knew the whole Mila situation was still on her mind.

"Why you so quiet?" I asked.

"Why were you sitting with her during class?" She asked taking a bite of her food.

I sighed, "She came and sat by me."

She nodded her head.

"Jalissa you know I would never do you like that come on now..." I reminded her.

"Do I?" She asked sarcastically.

I widened my eyes and sat back in my chair. "That's how it is?" I asked.

She looked at me for a moment and then got up and took her food off the table, and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" I hopped up.

"Home." She muttered.

"How? You didn't even drive here."

She rolled her eyes, "So?"

I started laughing cracking up laughing at how stubborn she was being.

"Shutup." She socked me trying not to laugh.

I grabbed her wrist as I stopped laughing. "Baby come here." I pulled her to me. "Stop trippin, these hoes ain't shit to me." I said kissing her softly as I slid my hands down her lower back and to her booty. I gripped it softly as I placed small kisses on her neck.

She melted right in my arms, as I lay her down on the couch. I sent my notorious trail of kisses down her body and went to work on that kitty. I knew exactly how to get my baby to stop being mad at me.

JALISSA
-----------

I sat on the kitchen stool as my mom cooked up lunch.

"Jalissa are you and Eli having sex?" My mom asked me out of nowhere.

I frowned my eyebrows and moved around in my seat uncomfortably. When I didn't respond she turned to face me. I shook my head.

"Mentirosa." She said smacking her lips. (Liar)

I started laughing. "What are you talking about?"

"I know you are." She rolled her eyes. "I just want you to be protected. So use condoms all the time."

Alex walked into the kitchen and started cracking up. "Safe sex is great sex." She added.

"Exactly." My mom agreed. "Don't bring home any babies mija. Or I'm gonna fuck you up. I don't want you guys to make the same mistakes I did when I was young. Having a baby young is not cute." She said.

Me and Alex both giggled.

"You should try the pill." Alex suggested.

"Sí!" My mom exclaimed. "That's a good idea! I want you guys to both get some today. Go! Get dressed and go!" She shooed us out the kitchen.

"Mom.." I groaned.

"Bye." She said stirring the pot.

I hopped off the stool and walked up to my room to get dressed, I know my mom wasn't going to let this go.

-

Me and Alex sat in the waiting room talking, waiting for our HIV results and pill.

I looked up and seen Tia walking out of the door looking a hot a mess. Her bun was messily on the top of her head and she looked like she had been crying for days. Me and Alex looked at each other in shock. She was limping and rubbing her stomach. A lady was guiding her because she could barely walk. All that could come to my mind was she had an abortion. A part of me kind of sort of felt bad for her. She looked at us then quickly away, I know she was embarrassed.

"Jalissa?" The nurse called my name I got up and walked to the door. She led me to a room and closed the door.

"Hi how are you?" The doctor asked me extending her hand. "I'm Dr. Evans."

"Hi." I said shaking her hand.

"How's it going?" She asked.

I nodded my head, "It's going good."

"Okay so it says here you tested HIV negative."

I sighed a breathe of relief, I know I didn't have any HIV but I just wanted to be sure.

"And it says here youre 4 weeks pregnant, congratulations!"

My whole body went numb in shock. My head started spinning as the room started closing in on me, I felt like I was about to faint.

"Jalissa..hunny..are you okay?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

I hopped off the chair and sped into the waiting room. Alex frowned her eye brows and hopped up.

"Jalissa what's the matter?" She asked following me out the door. I got into the car and clenched the steering wheel because I could feel myself having a panic attack.

"Lissa? What happened?"

"I'm pregnant Alex! I'm pregnant!" I cried bursting into tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 19.6K 101
I've gotten used to the dead parents face. I've gotten used to living with my gymnastics coach. I've even adjusted to sharing a bathroom with his way...
67 22 22
"I'm so broken!" I yell. "I am too, but we can put each other back together." He says taking my hand. "You're only cracked, my life is so fucked up."...
4.3K 27 11
This story is about a growing relationship of two women who are working as a surgeon and an intern. Arizona just finds out something about her best f...
257K 7.5K 37
~Sequel to Little Kisses~ I smirked and turned to him running my hands slowly down my body and walked onto his lap again. I wrapped my legs around hi...