One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 25 - Day Dream

4.8K 276 79
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Lisa's Pov

I got out of my car I'm anger, I can't believe Taehyung is with that Jeon Jungkook! God I hate him...I entered into my parents mansion, I was About to go to my room when I heard them talking in their shared room " Look! It's not my fault that Jungkook is our son!" I was shocked when I heard that " He is our son! It's was all your fault " My Father shouted at my mother.

" I come it's my fault... Jungkook and Lisa were born at the same day! They are twin siblings, it's your fault and your families fault " Jungkook is my twin brother! How is that even possible " They liked Lisa more than Jungkook " I can't believe it " Well you were the one who said you can't take care of two kids !" I was about to fall but my maid's daughter Jennie hold me.

" A-are you alright ?" I nodded my head, she was about to say something but I stopped her " He spend 10 years in the same hospital I left him...and then Chang wan adopted him " I looked at Jennie " Come on " I nodded...we went to my room...all the time when I was living a princess life, Jungkook was living all alone? It's all my fault...Now I was thinking of breaking his marriage too, I should stop now.

I looked at Jennie,who was looking at me worried " I'm okay Jennie " I said and smiled at her, She looked at me shocked, well yes because I never talked to her nicely " o-okay, If you need anything, call me " I nodded...she glance at me last time and went away, I should apologize to him....

Next Day.....

No one's Pov

Jungkook went towards the guest room to wake everyone, today was his last day in Busan....his town, Because everyone slept late night, they were still asleep " Wow " Jungkook said looking at his hyung...They were passed out of each other, Taehyung's leg on Jimin's waist, Yoongi's foot on Jimin's face and Jimin legs in the air.

Jungkook sighed " wake up " he said, Jungkook laughed in disbelief " Who am I even kidding " He mumbled to himself and made his way towards Yoongi, He grabbed his arm and shook up " What the hell!" Yoongi said and was about to punch but saw Jungkook...Jimin wake up hearing Yoongi's scream.

" What the hell " the same think Jimin mumbled, Jungkook sigh when he saw Taehyung smiling while sleeping, He mumbled something " Bunny " Jimin smirked when he heard...He turn his head toward Jungkook who was glaring at him " must be dreaming about that Sarah " He scoffed...Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other and than at Taehyung.

" RIP " they thought to himself " Mister Kim Taehyung " Jungkook shouted and pulled him out of his bed, Making him fall hardly on the floor " Ahhhh!" Taehyung screamed....

" My hairs are getting longer " Chang wan said who was looking at himself in the mirror " ahhhhh !" He flinched when he heard Taehyung's voice " these kids will give me a heart attack someday " He sighed and shook his head.

In Seoul

Lisa's parents along with Lisa were sitting in Kim's mansion, waiting for Namjoon and Jin " I hope they agree in this marriage " Lisa rolled her eyes, hearing her mother " They won't... Don't worry " She said to her, Mr and Mrs.Lee frowns " W-" Mr.Lee's words were cut off by KimHee ( if someone forgot, Grandma ) .

" Good morning " Mr.Lee said to her with a smile " It's almost 12 o clock " She said uninterested...She sat in front of them, Namjoon and Jin also came and sat with Kimhee " what brings you here, Mr.lee ?" Jin asked them, He never liked them, because what they did to Jungkook.

" We wanted to talk about Taehyung's marriage with our daughter " Mrs.Lee said, with a smile....Namjoon and Jin looked at each other, while KimHee rolled her eyes " Don't you you know, He is getting married with Jungcook " She said " Mom, it's Jungkook " Jin correct her.

"It doesn't matter " She yelled embarrassed " We know...but Jungkook is not good for Taehyung.... don't you think so " He said, cursing Jungkook mentally, Lisa really wanted to hit his father at that time....Namjoon looked at him emotion less " He is not good for him, he is perfect for him...and also much better than Lisa " Lisa also nodded in agreement.

" I agree with your Uncle, Jungkook is far better than me " She said with a smile " what are you saying Lisa " Mrs.Lee grabbed her hand, Making her whimper " That's the truth Mom " She yelled, and stood up " I don't want to marry Taehyung " She said, Jin and Namjoon along with KimHee were shocked " but you love him " Lisa stopped her father.

" I loved him, know I love someone else " She said without thinking and we t away angrily...Mrs and Mr.lee run behind him " How shamless " KimHee mumbled to herself looking at them " at least she won't do anything in my childrens wedding " Kimhee thought.

Taehyung Pov

Why my Bunny always have to wake me up by weird ideas....like he can wake me up with a kiss or something, I was dreaming about us, I was about to kiss him " stop pouting, it looks weird on you " I glared at Yoongi Hyung " God I hate waking up early " He said and stood up from bed.

" I'm shocked you didn't killed Bun...well I'm glad you didn't " I said to him smiling sheepishly...He looked at me " Yeah because I love him " I glared at him " as a brother " I nodded my head " Guys let's go to the garden...it's so boring " I also nodded my head, want to see my Bun who was watering the plants an hour ago.

Today is Sunday, so Father in law was also home, I still can't forget about Jungkook being Lisa's brother....they are so different, well yeah... because Chang wan tough Jungkook everything, while Mr and Mrs.Lee to Lisa " Let's go " I said and start walking towards the garden " I hate sun " Yoongi mumbled to himself.

" But you love a person who's smile shine more like a sun " he rolled his eyes when Jimin said that, Who smirked " I hate you so shut up or " Jimin put his hands in the air " Woh woh " .

" Papa stop moving " I heard my Bun's voice " I love Long hairs you Bart " Father in law whined...I chuckled when I saw My Bun cutting father in law's hairs, Who was pouting like a kid " Papa....Stop moving please " My Bun pout angrily...He took the sisoors and start cutting his hairs.

" Now you should start going to the salon for hair cut...I will be leaving tommorow " He said, there was sadness in his voice, father in law chuckled " Don't worry about me " He was smiling, but I know he is sad too " hey Kookie " Bun hummed " What will you do if you will found your real parents?" He asked him, I also want to know.

" I will do with them " Jungkook joked, father in law scoffed " Yeah yeah " Jungkook smiled..

Taehyung's Daydream

" Hyung stop moving, or I will make you bald " I chuckled when he glared at me...I smiled and him " You won't because you love me " I winked at him, he playfully rolled his eyes " I love you not your hairs " he mumbled but I heard him " what did you said ?" I asked him with rised eyebrows.

" I said I hate your hairs and you " I grabbed his waist and made him sit on my lap " oh really " He blushed and looked away " I-I " I smashed my lips on his....he flinched at first but kissed me back and warp his arms around my  neck

No one's POV

Yoongi and Jimin were looking at Taehyung, who was looking toward the sky will smiling to himself " bet he is having some dirty thoughts " Jimin said to Yoongi...Yoongi looked at Jimin, His arm on Yoongi's shoulder " Hands off " He said in his deep voice, Jimin gulped and smiled nervously.

Jungkook also looked at Taehyung " Cute Alien " He smiled to himself " Hello, I don't have all day " Chang wan said who was aware of the environment... Jungkook looked at his father with a pout...Jimin on the other hand saw Yoonji and Hoseok...He smiled " Yoonji baby " He yelled.

" Oh God No!" Yoonji shouted and start running " Baby is shy " Jimin run behind him...Hoseok sigh and looked at them " Everyone are getting into relationships...what about me " He felt someone grab his hand, He turn his head and saw Yoongi " I hate skin ships " Yoongi said while looking at Taehyung....Hoseok smiled and intertwined their fingers.

________________________
Chapter 25

School is getting hard, 2020 is really killing me...but at least I have you guys :)

Favourite part of the chapter?

Few more chapters and then Taekook wedding Yay!

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

( Going to school 🤦)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 4.6K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
681K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
298K 11.7K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
601K 22.4K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...