Izuocha one shots

Da Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... Altro

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

42-Izuku leaves

6.6K 145 204
Da Author-kun77

For some reason, a lot of Izuocha haters think it can't happen because Izuku will go to america after he graduates. However there is no evidence to support he would.

But here's if he were to.

And now I'm officially out of ideas.

It was over. Class 3-A had finally graduated. It was a long several years, plenty of joy and sorrow.

But now all the students can go and start their careers as heroes.

Except Izuku wouldn't be anywhere near his now former Classmates. Ochako knew this all too well.

* 2 months ago

"Uraraka. I'm going to be leaving" Said Izuku inside the dorms with Ochako.

" Leaving? What do you mean?" Asked Ochako confused.

"Once we all graduate.... I'm going to America to continue my Hero career" Said Izuku. He didn't seem too happy about it and neither did Ochako.

"B-but you will come back right!?" Asked Ochako.

"Of course!.... I don't know when though... It could be months, years....even a decade" Said Izuku.

Ochako wanted to cry. She wanted to cry so much and spill out all her emotions she had kept for years onto him right there.

But she couldn't.

She couldn't do that to him. He is her best friend and she needs to be happy for him and not do anything to make him stay and ruin his dreams.

As long as he was happy,she was happy.

"When do you leave?" Asked Ochako fighting against her tears.

" Not long after we graduate. At most two weeks,and that's mainly time for me to pack and say goodbye..." Said Izuku.

" I...I'm happy for you Deku. Make sure you don't forget about m... about us" Said Ochako faking a smile.

" I won't" Smiled Izuku.

* Back to the present

And now that graduation has happened, it wouldn't be long before he left everyone... Left her.

"Honey is something the matter?" Asked her mother who along with her father came to see the graduation.

" No I'm fine" Said Ochako giving her parents a fake smile.

"That's great. We were about to go to your favorite restaurant to celebrate" Said Ochako's father.

" Huh? But what about our money problems? " Asked Ochako.

" Don't worry about it. It's a special day for our girl" Said Ochako's father.

Ochako was lucky to have her parents. She loved them so much that she would do anything for them, and that's why she's going to be a hero.

She just hasn't decided where to go now that she's graduated.

She saw a flash of green hair stick out in the crowd of graduates.

"Hey I have something to do. Can you wait for me?" Asked Ochako to her parents.

" Go ahead sweetie" Said Ochako's mom.

Ochako left her parents and went to the patch of green hair to find Izuku with his own parents.

"Hey Deku" Smiled Ochako, this time it was real.

"Hey Uraraka" Said Izuku greeting her.

"Is this your girlfriend Izuku?" Asked Hisashi making Both Izuku and Ochako blush.

" N-no! This is just my friend!" Said Izuku embarrassed.

"Oh sorry. Nice to meet you" Said Hisashi reaching his hand out and Ochako shook it

" You too Mr Midoriya." Said Ochako.

"Hey Honey let's give them some privacy" Whispered Inko to her husband who agreed and they walked off to talk to some other parents.

"Hey" Said Ochako.

"Hey" Said Izuku.

" We did it" Said Ochako.

" Yeah we did. How do you feel? " Asked Izuku.

" I'm happy. Now we can finally accomplish our dreams that we always wanted. " Said Ochako.

" What are you going to do next? " Asked Izuku.

" I honestly don't know. I never really thought far ahead. I guess I will look around and join a agency as a rookie. I just don't know where" Said Ochako.

" Well since you graduated from U.A. You can basically go anywhere you want to" Said Izuku.

" That's true. I will just look around and decide" Said Ochako.

"Good... Hey Uraraka. D-do you want to maybe come help me pack? That way we can have a few more days together... O-only if you want to! " Said Izuku blushing.

" I would love that" Said Ochako.

At least she would have a few more days with him.

* The next day.

" Thanks for the help Uraraka. My dad had to go back to work so he couldn't be here to help and my Mom is doing her best" Said Izuku cleaning out his closet.

All the students had to bring all their belongings back to their homes a few days before graduation. Izuku didn't have enough time to pack it at the time so he just brought everything back home in the meantime.

" Where does your dad work? " Asked Ochako sealing a box.

" Across seas. When I start to make money, he won't have to work anymore then Mom won't be lonely anymore" Said Izuku.

" It must have been hard when your Dad is working so hard yet you can't see him much" Said Ochako using her quirk to help with the moving.

" It is. But now he will be with Mom so it's all right" Said Izuku.

" Hey Deku. What exactly are you going to be doing in America? " Asked Ochako.

" Well All might has this plan for me. Once I get there he will be helping me out with my hero career. He also will have Melissa and her father be involved. " Said Izuku.

Melissa. Ochako had gotten jealous once because of her. She didn't know what she would do if Izuku came back and she was clinging to him all lovely and dovey with him.

"U-uraraka? You just snapped a broom" Said Izuku.

Ochako had indeed snapped a broom in jealousy without even realizing it.

"Oh! S-sorry! I guess I'm stronger than I remember" Said Ochako embarrassed.

"It's alright. We're almost done though. This went by faster than I thought. I really appreciate it Uraraka" Smiled Izuku making her heart flutter.

It wasn't the first time.

"N-no problem" Said Ochako red.

"Hey hey about we go and I can buy you lunch as a thanks" Suggested Izuku.

Ochako would decline because she didn't want him to pay for her. But she knew he wouldn't budge.

"Alright sure...By the way when do you leave?" Asked Ochako.

" 3 days... " Said Izuku now with a frown as well as Ochako.

Ochako wasn't ready to say goodbye.

That night she thought about everything. From meeting him and saving him from falling on his face, to staying up past midnight thinking about him leaving her.

' I wish I had at least told him how I felt. Maybe if I had years ago he wouldn't be leaving... But that would be selfish of me to hold him back. That's why I pushed these feelings away in the first place so I wouldn't hold us back... But. ' Thought Ochako.

She didn't know what she wanted. She didn't want Izuku to leave. She didn't want him to end up with someone else. But she also didn't want to hold him back all because she was being selfish.

That's when she had a idea.

She went over to her clothes dresser and opened the bottom bin and grabbed a jar.

' Money I saved since I was a child that I didn't take with me to U. A.
39,627.48 yen( 379 dollars)' Thought Ochako.

She tiptoed downstairs and opened her family's computer and looked online for something.

She smiled when she found what she was looking for.

*2 days later

Izuku was now at the airport where his parents,most of his class,and some teachers were to say goodbye. All might has left a day earlier to prepare some things.

"We're going to miss you!" Said Inko crying all over as a employee put down a wet floor sign near her.

"Do you're best son!" Said Hisashi.

"I'm still going to be the number one hero Deku!" Said Bakugo.

" I wish you good luck Midoriya" Said lida.

Everyone else also gave him their farewells.

Izuku looked at everyone but he realized something.

"Uraraka isn't here?" Asked Izuku.

"I haven't seen her" Said Mina.

" Maybe she is to busy come" Said Kaminari.

" I-its alright. I'll miss you all! I will be sure to come back!" Said Izuku

He gave his parents goodbye hugs and he walked towards his gate waving goodbye.

He went through security, had his ticket scanned,and he walked through the gate and sat down in his seat on the plane.

He then let his tears fall.

' She didn't come....I...I was going to finally tell her how I feel about her...I guess this is what I get for waiting for so long' Thought Izuku as he cried into his hands.

He didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to his crush. And now he wouldn't be seeing her for who knows how long.

Not even the fight against Tomura hurt as much as this did.

"Is this seat taken?" Asked a woman.

"No. Go ahead" Said Izuku not even looking up.

" Thanks Deku" Said the woman sitting down beside him.

"Yeah..............Wait....Uraraka!" Said Izuku sitting straight up in surprise to hearing her voice.

He thought he was hallucinating her voice, but Ochako was indeed sitting beside him.

"Hey Deku" Smiled Ochako.

"W-what are you doing here!?" Asked Izuku very shocked.

" You didn't think I would really let you go without saying goodbye do you?" Asked Ochako.

" N-no.... I was really hoping you would be here so I could say goodbye" Said Izuku.

" But now we don't have to say goodbye" Said Ochako.

" W-what do you mean? " Asked Izuku.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out her ticket.

"I'm going to America!" Said Ochako.

"W-what!? Why? " Asked Izuku.

" Deku.... I lik-..... I love you" Said Ochako.

Izuku felt like he needed a bag to breathe into from the shock.

"W-

" Please let me finish. I love you De... I love you Izuku Midoriya. I have for such a long time, for years to be exact. I didn't want to say anything because I thought it would distract us from being heros. But when I found out that you were leaving all of us. Leaving me. I felt horrible. I felt worse than my quirk has ever made me" Said Ochako blushing.

Izuku also blushed and he wanted to say something, but he let her continue.

"And I knew I wanted to be with you. I don't think I could stand being so far from you. So after some thinking, I decided I wanted to come with you. I want to be with you Deku. I want to be by your side and I want to stay with you forever, I want us to be heroes together. I want us to be happy together. So Deku... What do you say?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku looked like his brain has been completely fried.

'D-does he not feel the same way?Did I screw up? ' Thought Ochako.

"D-deku. If you don't feel the same way, I can still get off" Said Ochako standing up

" No! Please stay! " Said Izuku with his hand grabbing her arm and she sat back down.

"Uraraka. That makes me really happy to hear that from you. I... I also love you! I have also for a long time. I just don't have much experience and I never knew what to do with my feelings. I recently decided I wanted to tell you, but then you didn't show up and I thought I missed my chance. But now that you are here, It makes me feel like I can do anything! I want you to come with me Ochako Uraraka" Said Izuku smiling.

Ochako started to cry tears of joy.

Izuku also began to cry.

Ochako made the first move. She leaned in and connected her lips his, and they gave each other their first kiss.

"I love you Deku. I love you so much!" Said Ochako still crying.

" I love you too Ur-

"Please keep saying Ochako. It makes me really happy" Said Ochako.

" Okay Ochako" Said Izuku making her heart flutter once more.

"Wait what about you saying goodbye to everyone else?" Asked Izuku.

" Actually. I told everyone two days ago and said my goodbyes, including to my parents" Said Ochako wiping her face.

" Are you sure you want this Ochako? I know how much your family means to you" Said Izuku.

" I will miss them. But it's like they told me before. They want me to follow my dreams. And well. What can I say, your my dream Boy Deku" Said Ochako.

Izuku blushed at that, more then he was already, but he was happy.

And now he and Ochako were on their way to America, together to become heros.

I'm not joking about how I ran out of ideas.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

28.3K 285 60
So, this book contains yandere mha/bnha one-shots and headcannons. Hope you enjoy reading 📖.
36.8K 340 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
35 0 2
My collection of oneshots for My Hero Academia! Feel free to request anything you want to see, I love getting them! Just a reminder though, I don't w...
3.2M 66.9K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...