One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 22- Blushing Bun

5.4K 291 48
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Double update 👁️👁️

No one's POV

" I can't believe you did that " Jungkook angrily said to Taehyung, who was awkwardly smiling " that was a mistake " Taehyung said " What mistakes, You left his wheelchair....and you didn't even helped me " While Jungkook was scolding him, everyone were holding their laughter " great friends " Taehyung thought to himself and mentally scoffed.

" Anyways...Let's go and meet Chaeyoung parents " Everyone nodded and stood up....they start walking towards their houses it was not really far from hospital, after Chaeyoung's death... Hospital's owner gave him their own house near the hospital.

" It's so weird " Jimin mumbled " want is weird ?" Yoonji asked him, with cold tune " Bogum done all of that, there were many profs....how can he be still free ?" Yoonji looked him " for the first time you said something which makes sense " She said, Jimin rolled his eyes " actually his lawyer was really powerful....he helped him " Jungkook said.

Taehyung stopped walking " what did you just said ?" Taehyung asked Jungkook " I said his lawyer was really powerful...he helped him " Jungkook repeated...Taehyung went to him " Actually I know his lawyer....maybe he can help us " Jungkook looked at him with smile " Really?" Taehyung nodded his head, feeling good seeing Jungkook smile.

" Actually he is from Busan......a little far from here, maybe we can meet him tomorrow?" Jungkook nodded his head " yeah okay " They reached their house...the house was not really bad, a beautiful garden..roof , the only bad think was that there was a forest behind it...which is really dangerous.

Jungkook moved forward and knocked on the door...Jungkook looked at Taehyung " Don't say anything related to Bogum...they hate him " Taehyung nodded his head ...after few seconds a woman opened the door...She smiled widely And hugged him " where were you ?" She asked in a worried tune.

" No where " They all talked to Chaeyoung's parents.... Taehyung saw many pictures of Chaeyoung and Jungkook together... Teenagers, kids, college, hospital etc... Chaeyoung was very a genius and talented girl....But Bogum runied her life for his pleasure...and after that Chaeyoung took her own life.... thinking about it made Taehyung really angry.

He didn't knew who was Chaeyoung, except the thing that she saw Jungkook's best friend...still he felt angry, But about Her parents and Jungkook? They were really close with her....they felt broke, angry but broke...their presious diamond was dead because of Bogum....Taehyung looked at Jungkook " I will help you bunny....we will fight together " .

After an hour they decide to go home, before Living Jungkook gave money to them " we don't need it Jungkook " Chaeyoung father said... Jungkook shook his head smiling " Come on...you call me your son, you're son is doing his duty " Jungkook said... Chaeyoung's father and mother hugged him " Thank you " they sobbed.

Jungkook tried hard not to cry,  Taehyung smiled looking at them... They were walking back, Yoonji and Jimin fighting again, Hoseok and Yoongi flirting while Taekook...." Is he thinking about Mincho this deeply ?" Taehyung thought to himself " I want Taehyung to stop smoking....like forever " Jungkook thought to himself.

Taehyung sigh And decided to break the silence between them " Why didn't you talked to them about reopening the case ?" Taehyung asked him...Jungkook looked at him " Because we still need profs...and also I will file the case in Seoul " Jungkook said...biting his lip in anger thinking about Bogum.

Taehyung nodded " okay....but don't meet him alone, I will come with you " Jungkook nodded his head " you guys were about to meet his lawyer today " Yoongi said....Jungkook and Taehyung wide their eyes " How can you forget that Mister Kim?!? Jungkook shouted... Taehyung sighed.

" You also don't remember.... don't balm me " Jungkook rolled his eyes " Okay hyung....please cover my duty " Jungkook said to Hoseok who nodded " You come on now, we have to come back before it get dark " Taehyung nodded his head....they waved at others and start walking " but how are we going their....John is not here " Taehyung said....Jungkook looked at him.

" By bus " He said and ran " This energetic bunny " Taehyung mumbled with a little smile and run behind him " But I never traveled before by bus " Taehyung said in whining tune...Jungkook sighed " You big baby....it's not that you will die of you will travel in bus " Jungkook scold him... Taehyung pouts.

After waiting for few minutes, the bus arrives...they got inside the bus " You know where his office is ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung " Yeah " Jungkook's eyes fall on an empty seat " Go and seat there " Jungkook said to Taehyung...Taehyung sat on the seat, while Jungkook was standing holding a bar.

" What if he won't say anything about him?" Jungkook asked him, worried...Taehyung thought for a moment " If he can help him getting out jail for money....then he can tell us  everything for money " Taehyung replied with a slight smirk... Jungkook shook his head " maybe he will tell us nicely....no need to waste money " Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled " not everyone in this world are like you Jungkook....you lived in the small place, people here are nice....but not All people are sweet like you, you have to be like them for sometime " Jungkook looked at him surprised " maybe you're right " When they were talking....a man stood behind Jungkook, took close which made him uncomfortable.

He touched Jungkook's back, Taehyung notice Jungkook was feeling uncomfortable.... Taehyung saw the man, who was looking at Jungkook with lusty eyes " I will kill this fucker !" Taehyung stood up and was about to hot him, but Jungkook grabbed his wrist, stopping him " Don't...." Jungkook said to him and points at police.

" They won't believe in you, sit back down, I will take care of him " Jungkook said....Taehyung sit back down....he was litterly I killing the man.... Jungkook closed his eyes when the man touched his leg "That's it!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and made him sat in his lap.....( I really want him to break his face....but also, no fight for now ).

Jungkook gusped him shock " Tae...le,-" Jungkook tried to stood up but Taehyung was holding him tightly...someone girls squealed looking at them and some took pictures of them " Stay here Jungkook....or else I would lose my temper and will kill him right here " Taehyung said in his deep voice, a angrily.

Jungkook gulped and sat....Taehyung glared at the man, who was also looking at them shocked....All the way Jungkook was blushing when people were looking at them, while Taehyung was enjoying because the love of his life was sitting on his lap.

" That wasn't necessary " Jungkook mumbled who was still blushing while holding his sling bag tightly....Taehyung chuckled when he saw Jungkook's red face " cute " Taehyung thought to himself.

Skip Time.....

Taehyung Pov

Me and Bun were sitting in that lawyers office waiting for him....I looked at his hand, maybe it won't hurt I hold them.....just as I was about hold his hand, I hear him mumbling "
I will break his teeth when I will see him " He love breaking others teeth, I don't know why....I grabbed his hand " Don't be angry...stay calm " He took a deep breath and nodded.

" Good afternoon " the lawyer entered into the room and smiled at us " his may I help you ?" He asked and sat in front of us....Jungkook hit me with elbow to start talking...I cleared my throat " We wanted to ask you something about Park Bogum " I said, in my serious tune....which I barely use after meeting Jungkook.

" Park Bogum? What about him?" I leaned a little back " after doing such a crime....how is he still free ?" The lawyers expressions changes from smiley to nervous one " It's none of your business  " Jungkook yawned my hand and stood up...he marched towards the lawyer and grabbed his collar " It's our business...he rapped my sister, because of him she killed herself!" Jungkook shouted at him.

I panicked, I told him to stay calm....I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.....I hold his waist tightly, holding him back... The lawyer adjusted his shirt " here " I thought the money on his table...he smirked and looked at us " please sit down " Jungkook looked at me shocked " told you ".

" I will tell you everything....A to Z "

_______________________
Chapter 22

My school is start from day after tomorrow, well actually I'm going from day after tomorrow 😂, my school start last week.

Favourite part of the chapter?

Something is gonna happen in next chapter 👁️👁️ 🌟 Not a bad thing don't worry.

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
71.1K 4.4K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
188K 14.1K 30
Jungkook's tired. working at a café after his music classes was just too much. who drinks coffee after 8pm anyway? top!tae bottom!kook the story star...
145K 5.7K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...